User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:44:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

That's just it.

We don't and never did need pretext.

We don't have to go against the rules. We don't have to break any laws or set any precedents.

All you have to do is stick strictly to the text of the cotus, and the text of the cotus is the meaning of it as written according the grammar and definition from the time of it's writing.  Not one iota less not one iota more courts and cour precedent cannot change this meaning. The courts and their precdent and their interpretation is not the law. The meaning of the text of cotus is. If the courts go against this, they are ruling illegally and should be tried and punished as such by the other branches.

Toss the whole corrupt rotting structure of interpretation that does not follow those rules in the incenrator where it belongs.

Oh, and only amendments that passed according to the rules of amendment in cotus are a part of cotus, so any structure leaning on amendments that did not pass are de jure and defacto illegal and to be tossed in the same incenerator and all contracts and etc. erected by them are null and void because they were null and void at the time of their making.

For an absolute low hanging fruit stater, this means no 14th. Kiss incorporation goodbye along with all it's attendant evils (and the very few goods). Huge jump up in federalism.

Abjectly REFUSE to allow the fedgov to go outside of those rules, and use those rules to give the proper deserved punishment to those who break them.

Let the teenager scream, try and light the curtains on fire, and grab the kitchen knife, it doesn't matter. If they scream you restrain them and duct tape their mouths shut. If they try and light the curtains on fire you stop them however they make it necessary. If they try and stab you use deadly force on them to stop them, and if they survive, you try them as attempted murders.

We don't  have to have a revolution. We don't have to go draconian. We don't have to have a war. We don't need to toss out rule of law and engage in partiality.

Pick up the rules and USE THEM. Exclude EVERYTHING the rules exclude.

Watch 99.999999% of everything the fedgov does evaporate.
View Quote
To your Newsletter I wish to subscribe.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:17:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Came to this thread to get some updates, and it's filled with page after page of N_T slapdicks
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:35:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Libertas:
Came to this thread to get some updates, and it's filled with page after page of N_T slapdicks
View Quote
It's funny how they manage to post around the clock.
Almost like posting is their job.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:40:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Electing Trump and getting two SCOTUS justices might be saving our nation right now!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:43:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By styles:
Electing Trump and getting two SCOTUS justices might be saving our nation right now!
View Quote

That's what it looks like .
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:46:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Crazyascanbe:

What if someone did this, what if someone staged a coo to take over the government

What if.....

Maybe you are not listening or you are and you on Dems side
View Quote

The word is “Coup”, the “p” is silent.

Just FYI, not a grammar nazi-just trying to help.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
It's funny how they manage to post around the clock.
Almost like posting is their job.
View Quote

AI is the weaponizatiom of a computer. Most weapons systems in the west are not released for public view until the replacement for the legacy system is operationally established, the replacement for the replacement system is already in production and being fielded, and the replacement for the replacement system is on the drawing board.

These fuckers are so up your ass with AI that they feel comfortable letting peons like us use the early version for free…. Think about that-the AI that has been publicly released for us to play with and plagiarize college papers is so weak it has no commercial value or value as a weapon. It is said that ALL of the CIA color revolutions around the globe have come thru AI on social media, why would it be a surprise that AI lives on Internet forums 24 hours a day?

I don’t know about you guys, but I have seen forum accounts of people who are “reliably contrarian” and post 24 hours a day for YEARS and oddities like posters who supposedly live in England and are in their 80’s but are always there, even when it’s the middle of the night for them and not you…

There is huge power in managing narratives on the internet, and whether it’s a social media sight or a web forum today, especially free ones, you are not the customer…. You are the product.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:45:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Still voting for Trump.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:09:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By azjeeper:
Justice Brown comes across as a box of rocks.
View Quote

A woman who can't define what a woman is, defines 'box of rocks'.

Or she's just lying, which is the obvious answer.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:24:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

So an indictment alone is sufficient to determine if one acted within the law now?  Interesting.

It’s a long and dry read, but you’d be hard pressed to argue that given DOJ legal analysis explaining why a strike on an AQ terrorist in Yemen, who just so happens to hold American citizenship, is perfectly legal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/r/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2014/06/23/National-Security/Graphics/memodrones.pdf?itid=lk_inline_manual_1
View Quote

Yes, an indictment alone is enough.  And I'm firmly in the camp of believing more accountability is the answer, not an abdication of it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:27:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

history is replete with examples of such absurd hypotheticals. IF trump had been a military leader with a solid military following he could have used that influence to remain in office somehow. i bet if  he had had such powers we would have transitioned from a constitutional republic to a dictatorship. this is normally how many nations have progressed. i wonder how many here would accept such a situation if it promised to rid this country of all the liberal and communist influences. after all many here have hinted at it being time to pop pmags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
already said this but watch.. either they will return it to the lower court of find some extremely narrow point of law to rule on. its a fuckin mind field of constitutional gotchas. it took trump doing absolutely crazy shit claiming he was cheated but not able to prove a single point and the dems deciding to attempt to nail trumps ass to the wall, the first time ever this sort of action has been taken against an ex-president. both sides have lost their minds.

I think you can't possibly predict what a President might do in the future. Just like no one thought a former US President would argue his actions as a Past President and Future President were/are unimpeachable; no pun intended.

I think it comes to conditional immunity, and common sense in the Court. Like if a President all of a sudden is hit with a big crisis. He has real limited time to act, and imperfect and partial intelligence.... if he ended up making a bad call, I think it would qualify him for immunity.

But OTOH, his team is saying total immunity. And you rest the existence of the Constitutional Republic on him being convicted by a POLITICAL body, that probably took the majority on election day with him. Or hope he just doesn't have the military kill or arrest senators and House members before a Articles of Impeachment can even be draft...... well that's utterly nuts.

If the president ordered the military to off congress members and was successful then we've got a real deal maniac and an army that our justice system wouldn't be able to take down.

The hypotheticals are getting absurd.

history is replete with examples of such absurd hypotheticals. IF trump had been a military leader with a solid military following he could have used that influence to remain in office somehow. i bet if  he had had such powers we would have transitioned from a constitutional republic to a dictatorship. this is normally how many nations have progressed. i wonder how many here would accept such a situation if it promised to rid this country of all the liberal and communist influences. after all many here have hinted at it being time to pop pmags.

If if if if if if

Trump isn't and wasn't a dictator. Period.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mcculver5:

So you love the place?  The people?

But not the due process of law?  

I happen to agree with you concerning terrorists, so don't get bent.  But the point is that this is a dark path that doesn't stop with political heads.  

Given my immutable racial characteristics, my party affiliation, my belief that Jesus Christ died for my sins, and my occasional credit card purchase at Cabela's, the DOJ of my great nation considers me a threat which should be monitored.  

Prosecuting political enemies never stops.  And it only gets worse.  This is the box the Democrats want to open.
View Quote

I believe that box is open.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By CMiller:

Slow down and read it again--it says the conspiracies (the actual crimes being charged) were built on the lying.  He didn't get indicted for lying.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

The question is, how you can hold a president accountable for potential crimes committed while in office, once they are no longer in office.

No.  The question is: If Rand Paul became President, should he be able to direct his DoJ to prosecute Obama for the extrajudicial killing of Americans in Yemen?

Did Obama act within the law?

Questioning teh outcome of an election is illegal?

He wasn't indicted for questioning the outcome.

Absolutely he was.  They dressed it up as "interference" but he didn't do or say anything different than his opponent in 2016 did when she lost.

Sounds like you, like most people here, haven't actually read the indictment. Here, I'll be nice and help you:

https://apnews.com/trump-election-2020-indictment

https://i.postimg.cc/4x4qnftg/Screenshot-20240425-153118-Chrome.jpg

How much of that did Hillary do?

LOL

Bull shit charges. Asking for legit elections isn't a crime. They're twisting shit, as usual.

You belive J6 was an insurrection too, I assume.

Oh look... another person who hasn't read it but still scoffs at it.

Here's a little more:

https://i.postimg.cc/W1rFFVP5/Screenshot-20240425-155021-Chrome.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/wBQ12kMJ/Screenshot-20240425-155043-Chrome.jpg
Is that "asking for legit elections"?

It says it right there.  His "crime" was to bitch that the election was fraudulant.  That is the entire basis of their "conspiracy" allegations.

You're never going to read it,  are you?  Why can't you just be honest and say you aren't interested in knowing the facts instead of pretending you're making some valid point in this conversation?

I did and it said so in the very screenshot you posted.  "Lying about the election" was right there in black and white.

Slow down and read it again--it says the conspiracies (the actual crimes being charged) were built on the lying.  He didn't get indicted for lying.

That's the whole basis of the "conspiracies" so yes, he is indicted for "lying."
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:46:06 AM EDT
[#14]

That's the whole basis of the "conspiracies" so yes, he is indicted for "lying."
View All Quotes

The question is, how you can hold a president accountable for potential crimes committed while in office, once they are no longer in office.

No.  The question is: If Rand Paul became President, should he be able to direct his DoJ to prosecute Obama for the extrajudicial killing of Americans in Yemen?

Absolutely he was.  They dressed it up as "interference" but he didn't do or say anything different than his opponent in 2016 did when she lost.

Sounds like you, like most people here, haven't actually read the indictment. Here, I'll be nice and help you:

LOL

Bull shit charges. Asking for legit elections isn't a crime. They're twisting shit, as usual.

Here's a little more:

It says it right there.  His "crime" was to bitch that the election was fraudulant.  That is the entire basis of their "conspiracy" allegations.

You're never going to read it,  are you?  Why can't you just be honest and say you aren't interested in knowing the facts instead of pretending you're making some valid point in this conversation?

I did and it said so in the very screenshot you posted.  "Lying about the election" was right there in black and white.

At the heart of the matter, it's a "lie" that somewhere between 40-60% of Americans believe.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:59:11 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't know what you all are listening to, but Trump is not getting full immunity from this court.  He may get a bone thrown his way and his trail delayed until after the election.

I bet they kick in back to the lower court and do so in a way that delays Trump's trial.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:
I don't know what you all are listening to, but Trump is not getting full immunity from this court.  He may get a bone thrown his way and his trail delayed until after the election.

I bet they kick in back to the lower court and do so in a way that delays Trump's trial.

View Quote

His lawyers weren't even asking for full immunity.  But yes, I agree.  There will be some scheme of limited immunity which will require a hearing or hearings below, a second round of appeals etc.

Fun!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:
Originally Posted By mcculver5:

So you love the place?  The people?

But not the due process of law?  

I happen to agree with you concerning terrorists, so don't get bent.  But the point is that this is a dark path that doesn't stop with political heads.  

Given my immutable racial characteristics, my party affiliation, my belief that Jesus Christ died for my sins, and my occasional credit card purchase at Cabela's, the DOJ of my great nation considers me a threat which should be monitored.  

Prosecuting political enemies never stops.  And it only gets worse.  This is the box the Democrats want to open.

it is for one side.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

At the heart of the matter, it's a "lie" that somewhere between 40-60% of Americans believe.
View Quote

And the governments response to that is incredible. A decent government for the people, realizing that almost 1/2 of my constituents didn’t believe the election was legitimate, would have spent the last 4 years enacting changes to restore faith in elections. Instead, they have made permanent many of the Covid rules that are the basis of many concerns and spent all of their efforts arresting and incarcerated anyone that protested too much. They have perverted the justice system so severally that even the biggest Trump hater would acknowledge that justice is one sided.

They know this, and they don’t care. The Rinos keep babbling about insignificant policies they support while doing nothing about what has become of our justice system
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:12:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_Hi_Desert] [#20]
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

Simple. He was a US citizen and wasn't on the battle field.
View Quote

His 16 year old son was also killed in a drone strike two weeks later. The Obama administration claimed they were after Ibrahim al-Banna. Al-Banna is still alive to this very day. He was never in the car.

Extra judicial killings of American citizens can never be countenanced. It's prohibited by the 5th Amendment. Try in abstentia if needed, but a bunch of lawyers and intel weenies making the call on killing people cannot be allowed. (edit- killing US citizens shouldn't be allowed like that. Foreign national tangos are fair game)

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:

View Quote

What brings you to this conclusion?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By AZ_Hi_Desert:

His 16 year old son was also killed in a drone strike two weeks later. The Obama administration claimed they were after Ibrahim al-Banna. Al-Banna is still alive to this very day. He was never in the car.

Extra judicial killings of American citizens can never be countenanced. It's prohibited by the 5th Amendment. Try in abstentia if needed, but a bunch of lawyers and intel weenies making the call on killing people cannot be allowed. (edit- killing US citizens shouldn't be allowed like that. Foreign national tangos are fair game)

View Quote

How about this guy? Deserving of the same due process as Americans who don’t flee the country to join Al Qaeda?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:33:56 AM EDT
[#23]

How about this guy? Deserving of the same due process as Americans who don’t flee the country to join Al Qaeda?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

View Quote

Exactly the same. Try him then fry him. Due process is guaranteed by the US Constitution.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:36:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#24]
View Quote

49% of GD relies on the government for a paycheck. A president from outside the establishment is a threat to their livelihoods.

Hence all the REEEEE
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Glock63:

You join a terrorist organization that takes American lives, you deserve to die. You don't get any more "due process" than any other enemy combatant.
View Quote

Exactly.  Al-Awlaki was taken out in 2011 at a time when the US had a thriving hard on for anyone associated with 9/11 especially leaders/planners....let's not forget those fresh memories of the time.   It's easy to look back now and say differently as some previous commentary alludes to.

However, add in these other "things"....2 weeks after Al-Awlaki was taken out his 16yr old son, also a US citizen, was killed by a drone strike in Yemen.  Later, his 8 yr old daughter was killed during a raid against Al-Qaeda ordered by Donny Trump in 2017....no one talks about that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:29:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BoomerShooter] [#26]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

And the governments response to that is incredible. A decent government for the people, realizing that almost 1/2 of my constituents didn’t believe the election was legitimate, would have spent the last 4 years enacting changes to restore faith in elections. Instead, they have made permanent many of the Covid rules that are the basis of many concerns and spent all of their efforts arresting and incarcerated anyone that protested too much. They have perverted the justice system so severally that even the biggest Trump hater would acknowledge that justice is one sided.

They know this, and they don’t care. The Rinos keep babbling about insignificant policies they support while doing nothing about what has become of our justice system
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:31:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By BoomerShooter:
Still voting for Trump.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Can someone kindly tell me what's going on in the thread that matches the headline?

Does Trump have immunity or not?

I'm not even sure I remember what he supposed to be immune from now?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

I agree with you. You could start a post about the moon, and before it's over, the N_Ts, with some, how to inject Trump into it.
This place is a fucking joke. It's turning into some DNC platform with non-stop NT, TDS bullshit. Trump gets attack wayyy more than that idoit liberal Socialist occupying our Whitehouse on here. You could start a post about FJB and it'll immediately get turned into a N_T post by this cult with TDS. They even went after every single Republican candidate saying none was worthy. But FJB.......crickets.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
Can someone kindly tell me what's going on in the thread that matches the headline?

View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:

View Quote

The scotus will likely chew on the arguments for a couple weeks before making a ruling.

In the meantime, somebody mentioned charging Obama with war crimes for drone strikes abroad.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#32]
If Trump is guilty, so is:
LBJ
Nixon
Clinton
Reagan
Obama
Biden
And both Clintons

Probably Ford and Carter, but can’t think of a crime at this time.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Sandbowl1980:

I agree with you. You could start a post about the moon, and before it's over, the N_Ts, with some, how to inject Trump into it.
This place is a fucking joke. It's turning into some DNC platform with non-stop NT, TDS bullshit. Trump gets attack wayyy more than that idoit liberal Socialist occupying our Whitehouse on here. You could start a post about FJB and it'll immediately get turned into a N_T post by this cult with TDS. They even went after every single Republican candidate saying none was worthy. But FJB.......crickets.
View Quote
It's a concerted campaign. Sure, there's a few that go along but there's a handful that are always steering the threads. You know who they are. After a while, patterns emerge that can't be denied. Once you see them it can not be ignored. The goal is to convince everyone that Trump can't win, he's a terrible person, etc. Sow discord, foment doubt. Trump is wildly popular but if you only read GD, you'd think everyone hates him. It's like the Palestine protesters. There's only a couple hundred but the media makes it look like thousands and that most of America agrees with them.
Arfcom accepts it because it generates clicks. The more controversy, the more clicks, the more advertisement dollars.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#34]
The SC will likely remand this back to the lower court forcing them to decide whether the actions were in line with the duties of the president were "official" or "in personal interest."

They won't touch the immunity thing, IMO.  

Lower court will then have to make a decision...and that will likely go back to the SC.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
The SC will likely remand this back to the lower court forcing them to decide whether the actions were in line with the duties of the president were "official" or "in personal interest."

Lower court will then have to make a decision...and that will likely go back to the SC.
View Quote

Sounds like a years worth of back and forth litigation and no resolution. Lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Wait a second.  You're upset people are talking about Trump... in a thread about Trump?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Wait a second.  You're upset people are talking about Trump... in a thread about Trump?
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By styles:
View Quote

I don’t give a shit what anyone says. I think he did the best he could with what he was left with. He did make mistakes but they also happened cause he listened to some of the people around him only those people didn’t have the nations best interest in mind.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

And everybody is a loser as a result. Trump's legal fees drain his campaign funds. Supreme Court thinks they're helping Trump by delaying the case more. Total immunity isn't rejected despite 200+ years of nobody believing that bullshit and our ancestors overthrew A KING with those same kind of powers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Joy Reid And Liberal Media RAGE Over SCOTUS Stopping Jack Smith From Rigging Election Against Trump!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:29:39 PM EDT
[#41]

And everybody is a loser as a result. Trump's legal fees drain his campaign funds. Supreme Court thinks they're helping Trump by delaying the case more. Total immunity isn't rejected despite 200+ years of nobody believing that bullshit and our ancestors overthrew A KING with those same kind of powers.
View All Quotes

Stop the outrage.

No President has ever been charged thus they may as well have been immune and the tyrannical left went for it with Trump being the tyrants they are.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

LOL

Here's a little more:

He could have not said a single word publicly and still done the same thing and gotten indicted with the same charges.

The indictment literally starts with the statement that he has the right to lie about the election as much as he wants.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

LOL

Here's a little more:

Correction--40-60% of Republicans, and if you drill down on the details I suspect the real number of true believers is much less than that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#44]
The heckler in the background.

Jack Smith Just Got BRUTAL NEWS!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:59:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Genin] [#45]
Originally Posted By AZ_Hi_Desert:

Exactly the same. Try him then fry him. Due process is guaranteed by the US Constitution.  
View Quote

Due process is SUPPOSED TO BE guaranteed, but in truth often ISN'T received.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9t52i2BCOQ
View Quote

That was funny
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Max429:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Max429:
Originally Posted By BoomerShooter:
Still voting for Trump.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#48]

He could have not said a single word publicly and still done the same thing and gotten indicted with the same charges.

The indictment literally starts with the statement that he has the right to lie about the election as much as he wants.
View Quote
Well shit, I guess they finally got him then.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By sixnine:
Well shit, I guess they finally got him then.
View Quote

I just love how they keep throwing the indictment in your face like it’s gospel or something.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9t52i2BCOQ
View Quote

Scarborough saves the day by lying his ass off .
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top