Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 101
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#1]
It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, mainly because there was nothing new to report other than the typical maintenance stuff that we all deal with. I still laugh at the vets that talk about how shitty these are (without considering the context) or the folks that think they can be purchased for the opening bid prices on GP, etc.

In the past month, I've decided to go out with the "old" and in with the "new". It's been brutally hot here this summer and the thought of a vehicle with air conditioning has been a siren song for me lately and it didn't take much convincing for me to consider something else when one practically fell in my lap. I suppose that it was my lucky day as I found a guy with a Marine M1151A1 he was letting go of because he had enough projects that didn't seem to be making progress with and he needed the room. I still can't believe how cheap I ended up buying a running vehicle, with minimal mechanical issues for. Most importantly, it was already titled in Georgia and I'm guessing this wasn't a Camp Lejeune vehicle as there isn't a spec of rust on it. So the "old" GMV was sold to a friend and the cash was used to purchase the 1151 while leaving a healthy pile of "project" money to work with if needed.

I took inventory of parts I had on hand or that I knew I could find and decided that I'm going to build this out as an M1165 GMV-Light. I pretty much have everything I need with the exception of a few parts - the armored seats and air compressor mount being the biggest that I've noted so far. I'm still slowly going through it, cleaning it up (man these are filthy for Marine trucks) and fixing/repairing the mechanical things. Fortunately, I have found no surprises so far, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things stay that way. Then it'll be time to break out the paint and slowly start putting things together. I'll post more as things progress.

Here's my "old" truck:

The "new" truck:

And what the finished product will be when I eventually finish it:
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lawman734:
It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, mainly because there was nothing new to report other than the typical maintenance stuff that we all deal with. I still laugh at the vets that talk about how shitty these are (without considering the context) or the folks that think they can be purchased for the opening bid prices on GP, etc.

In the past month, I've decided to go out with the "old" and in with the "new". It's been brutally hot here this summer and the thought of a vehicle with air conditioning has been a siren song for me lately and it didn't take much convincing for me to consider something else when one practically fell in my lap. I suppose that it was my lucky day as I found a guy with a Marine M1151A1 he was letting go of because he had enough projects that didn't seem to be making progress with and he needed the room. I still can't believe how cheap I ended up buying a running vehicle, with minimal mechanical issues for. Most importantly, it was already titled in Georgia and I'm guessing this wasn't a Camp Lejeune vehicle as there isn't a spec of rust on it. So the "old" GMV was sold to a friend and the cash was used to purchase the 1151 while leaving a healthy pile of "project" money to work with if needed.

I took inventory of parts I had on hand or that I knew I could find and decided that I'm going to build this out as an M1165 GMV-Light. I pretty much have everything I need with the exception of a few parts - the armored seats and air compressor mount being the biggest that I've noted so far. I'm still slowly going through it, cleaning it up (man these are filthy for Marine trucks) and fixing/repairing the mechanical things. Fortunately, I have found no surprises so far, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things stay that way. Then it'll be time to break out the paint and slowly start putting things together. I'll post more as things progress.

Here's my "old" truck:
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51434486773_ffdd58e19a_b.jpg

The "new" truck:
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53137729132_ea69021bbd_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53137730852_04ee825f1d_b.jpg
View Quote

Wow, old and new are great looking trucks!

AC isn't really a requirement here in the PNW; if it's hot, zip open the windows, if it's really hot, take the doors off, and if it's really really hot (like 90°) roll up the rear curtain.  But GA?  Yeah, you need AC.

If you're going M1165 with it, you should be able to get some scratch for the sponsons as those are hard to find (like pretty much everything else).  

Good luck and keep posting your progress!
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Mainsail:

Wow, old and new are great looking trucks!

AC isn't really a requirement here in the PNW; if it's hot, zip open the windows, if it's really hot, take the doors off, and if it's really really hot (like 90°) roll up the rear curtain.  But GA?  Yeah, you need AC.

If you're going M1165 with it, you should be able to get some scratch for the sponsons as those are hard to find (like pretty much everything else).  

Good luck and keep posting your progress!
View Quote

Thanks! Half of the fun with the last truck was building it out to be exactly where I wanted it. I'm more of a purist, so I really didn't do anything non-military with the last truck and I have the same intent here.

The AC thing, or lack thereof, never really bothered me until these newer trucks started coming out. Yeah, I didn't drive it as much in the summer, but I never really paid any attention to not having it until riding around in an 1165 GMV with it. It makes a world of difference to your overall comfort level.

Anyway, it's been slow going blasting and priming some of the smaller stuff to get the rust or multiple layers of paint off but I think it'll pay off in the end. I'm slowly accumulating the fittings for the air compressor also so that will be a neat project to get installed.

I'd like to get the big stuff blasted also, but this hurricane/tropical storm is putting a damper on that for likely the whole weekend.

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the W front bumpers. Got a lead on another original one?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jake-cutter:
I like the W front bumpers. Got a lead on another original one?
View Quote

Unfortunately, I can't say that I do. I know a guy making them, it's styled like the aluminum one (like this one) but made out of steel. He's in NC.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#6]
-snip-

View Quote

I want this look for mine. I really like how the GMV's look.  My question is will the d-pillars for the bed rails fit the M1097A2 and do you have to have the hardtop to make it work?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By LineOfDeparture:

I want this look for mine. I really like how the GMV's look.  My question is will the d-pillars for the bed rails fit the M1097A2 and do you have to have the hardtop to make it work?
View Quote

The D-Pillars will mount to the truck just fine, you'll need to drill holes for them regardless. For the bed rails/c-pillar setup, you have a couple of options. 2 of the 3 will require a hard top.

- Use the c-pillar designed for use with the slats. This is the type used on my old GMV and the current GMV-light trucks. They're hard to find and designed for holding up a gun roof, so I'm not sure what kind of rigging could be done to make a soft top work with it. Given the scarcity, they're not cheap so I would imagine that if you go this far, you'll probably start putting together the stuff for a gun-roof too.

- The setup used on the armored 1165 trucks basically used shortened slats and for all intents and purposes, 2 d-pillars. One butts up against the rear partition and the other is located in the traditional location for the d-pillar. There are reproductions of this setup out there for about $1500 and probably wouldn't look ridiculous with a soft top as you wouldn't have to alter the soft top c-pillar, etc. If you want to really go for it without the full-on expense of a gun roof, partition, etc. This, paired with the fiberglass Blackdog roof would be super sexy. The Blackdog roof is hardly cheap either though.

Blackdog Roof

- The last option gets you close to the look and was actually used very early in GWOT by some units. Cut down a set of troop seats. Somewhere in this thread, I posted a bunch of pics of a buddy doing this with his truck. It was cheap (troop seats are usually cheap), it's practical and gives you the look that you're going for.

This is my buddies soft top with cut down seats.

And cut down seats with a gun roof. I've heard this pic is attributed to DevGru very early in the war.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I designed (and sell) a heavy duty variant push bar and brush guard.

I was never happy with any of the AM General H1 offerings or the HMMWV options.  Their civilian "heavy duty" brushguard would fold in with the slightest pressure, and it would rattle like a leaf in the wind.

The strongest bumper/brushguard has been the Ibis-Tek, but then you lose the approach angle.

The Luverne style is great, but hard to find.  The W is decent, but also has its issues.

Every other HMMWV brushguard, they're basically a glorified clothes hangar.

The vertical uprights for mine are 3/8" steel, and the tubing is 2" OD and 0.250" wall thickness pipe.  It's strong enough that I picked up the front end of the HMMWV with a fork lift by the pushbar.  The pushbar folded in at the bolt locations, but the pushbar itself never deformed.  Exactly as designed where the torque of the bolts allows slippage and almost a "crumple zone" and the truck and pushbar stay intact.  And it is shaped to get out of the way of the hood so you don't have to bother with it when opening the hood, and the bottom is shaped to maintain the factory approach angle.

The uprights and horizontal pieces are also positioned to not block any lighting and to not block any cooling air flow.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:15:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lawman734] [#9]
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:
I designed (and sell) a heavy duty variant push bar and brush guard.

I was never happy with any of the AM General H1 offerings or the HMMWV options.  Their civilian "heavy duty" brushguard would fold in with the slightest pressure, and it would rattle like a leaf in the wind.

The strongest bumper/brushguard has been the Ibis-Tek, but then you lose the approach angle.

The Luverne style is great, but hard to find.  The W is decent, but also has its issues.

Every other HMMWV brushguard, they're basically a glorified clothes hangar.

The vertical uprights for mine are 3/8" steel, and the tubing is 2" OD and 0.250" wall thickness pipe.  It's strong enough that I picked up the front end of the HMMWV with a fork lift by the pushbar.  The pushbar folded in at the bolt locations, but the pushbar itself never deformed.  Exactly as designed where the torque of the bolts allows slippage and almost a "crumple zone" and the truck and pushbar stay intact.  And it is shaped to get out of the way of the hood so you don't have to bother with it when opening the hood, and the bottom is shaped to maintain the factory approach angle.

The uprights and horizontal pieces are also positioned to not block any lighting and to not block any cooling air flow.

https://d2j6dbq0eux0bg.cloudfront.net/images/12638321/1138783190.jpg
View Quote

Your product looks great but unfortunately isn't doing much to protect the corners of the hood. I find it laughable that you'd say the Ibis-Tek was the strongest considering they were pulled from use pretty quick because of their tendency to fold.

The steel MSG bumper I would contend to be the strongest, but it was heavy as hell. With the steel bumper and hood mounted pioneer kit, I ultimately settled for snowplow springs in my truck as everything else just ended up sagging given enough time. The aluminum one in use now is pretty good and less than half the weight - I haven't seen any dented, let alone folded but I would imagine that it's not gonna be as strong as the steel version either.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:12:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MaverickH1] [#10]

Your product looks great but unfortunately isn't doing much to protect the corners of the hood. I find it laughable that you'd say the Ibis-Tek was the strongest considering they were pulled from use pretty quick because of their tendency to fold.

The steel MSG bumper I would contend to be the strongest, but it was heavy as hell. With the steel bumper and hood mounted pioneer kit, I ultimately settled for snowplow springs in my truck as everything else just ended up sagging given enough time. The aluminum one in use now is pretty good and less than half the weight - I haven't seen any dented, let alone folded but I would imagine that it's not gonna be as strong as the steel version either.
View Quote

The brush guard version of the same one is also available, but not as popular.

I'm sorry to sound so matter-of-fact when I say which one is the strongest, if we were in person I would have explained it differently.  Thank you for the push back.    I've never actually seen the Ibis-Tek or W one in person.  I owned AM General's "heavy duty" version for the H1 and it was pathetic.  I wouldn't argue with any points you made.

At the time I designed mine, all decent strength brushguards were in the $2000 territory.  My pushbar starts at $750, brushguard at $900.  And I should probably update the price.  I also sell build kits to save on freight so people can source the pipe locally, cut it length and weld it all together if they so choose.  Freight can be a killed on the kits.

I try to make useful things that are relatively inexpensive.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Maverick - I'm really digging the work that you've put in here. I'm more of "that purist guy", but I can definitely see where there is a demand for what you have developed as I think that it's tastefully done and not obnoxious at all.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#12]
As soon as I get done with this HVAC stuff, going to be time for some engine goodies!

Attachment Attached File

Figured since I've got the radio tray out, good a time as any to work on the turbo.

Fluidampr and Leroy Diesel billet pulley to eliminate any future issues with those things.

Saw a really nice 6.5 build I wouldn't mind emulating down the road.

Get Duramax Torque from a 6.5 Diesel-How to Build a Forged 6.5 for Work-Squarebody Diesel, Part 1

Duramax Torque from a 6.5, Part 2 - 6.5 Diesel Power! - Squarebody Diesel, Part 2

(Any replies to responses to this post will have to wait until tomorrow night. I'm saving 46,000. )
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Epic thread.
I’m seeing prices on M998s drop. Is there a new batch of more modern HMMWVs hitting the markets?
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By double_trouble_2003:
Epic thread.
I’m seeing prices on M998s drop. Is there a new batch of more modern HMMWVs hitting the markets?
View Quote

Govplanet is showing plenty of 11 series trucks going up for auction from the USMC. Those will have turbos and AC's, but as with any auction truck - prepare to put in the work to get them repaired and reliable.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:00:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm sure it's been asked and I know it varies greatly but what's it usually take to get one of these clean and running after you win an auction? Other question is do people swap modern chevy engines in these things? I know the commercial rigs had 350's as an option at some point. I've seen some custom rigs with crazy stuff I just didn't know if these got LS swapped like everything else.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:
I'm sure it's been asked and I know it varies greatly but what's it usually take to get one of these clean and running after you win an auction? Other question is do people swap modern chevy engines in these things? I know the commercial rigs had 350's as an option at some point. I've seen some custom rigs with crazy stuff I just didn't know if these got LS swapped like everything else.
View Quote

Jesse can set you up

iraq confidential with jesse james
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Here's my "old" truck:
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51434486773_ffdd58e19a_b.jpg

The "new" truck:
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53137729132_ea69021bbd_b.jpg

View Quote
The M1165 GMV-Light data plates should be done any day now.    We had to investigate the QR code stuff, whether the QR Code shows just the vehicle serial number or if there is serial number and part number or NSN too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 6:07:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
We had to investigate the QR code stuff, whether the QR Code shows just the vehicle serial number or if there is serial number and part number or NSN too.
View Quote

So what does the QR code show?
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, that was fun.

Attachment Attached File

Wicked Wheel and wastegate controller going in/on tomorrow.

Sadly the turbo blanket won't fit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:44:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Well, that was fun.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/unnamed__7__jpg-2948466.JPG

View Quote

Sounds like that old saying 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound area.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By H1-HUMMER:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By H1-HUMMER:
Well, that was fun.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/unnamed__7__jpg-2948466.JPG

That's the best description for the center mount turbo.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:57:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lawman734] [#22]
The M1165 GMV-Light data plates should be done any day now.    We had to investigate the QR code stuff, whether the QR Code shows just the vehicle serial number or if there is serial number and part number or NSN too.
View Quote

Yeah, I'd love to have an M1165 data plate, but my concern is that the truck is registered as an M1151. While I could easily put in the appropriate serial number, I don't want to raise any questions with a model mismatched from what is registered if someone had to look closely. I might get one anyway, just to have but wouldn't be so sure on putting it on the vehicle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 12:36:25 AM EDT
[#23]
I just stumbled across this 16 year old article by chance. A good bit of technical information on the innards of the 6.5L.

https://www.enginebuildermag.com/2007/06/the-optimizer-6500/
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 9:06:45 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Intrigued.  Tell me more?
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 9:23:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#25]

16 months in the making for our 1151/65 build
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
https://i.postimg.cc/rsmM0MLL/IMG-5156.jpg

View Quote

Almost there.

I finally got around to getting up to tractor supply and buying the majority of nuts, bolts, washers and screws for the radiator install and installing the splash shields and prop rod. Now to find the time to install all of the shit so I can do a flush and square away the fluids.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:58:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#27]

Almost there.

I finally got around to getting up to tractor supply and buying the majority of nuts, bolts, washers and screws for the radiator install and installing the splash shields and prop rod. Now to find the time to install all of the shit so I can do a flush and square away the fluids.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
https://i.postimg.cc/rsmM0MLL/IMG-5156.jpg

Almost there.

God bless TSC and their Grade 8 by the pound!

Sadly it has gotten more expensive over the last few years, like everything else.

I just grab handfuls whenever I go to get any. Got a storage bin rack I really need to get organized to store them all.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Sadly it has gotten more expensive over the last few years, like everything else.

I just grab handfuls whenever I go to get any. Got a storage bin rack I really need to get organized to store them all.
View Quote

This is on my list of things to do this week. I need to go get a storage bin rack and set it up in the garage, right now, I've just got a ton of washers, nuts and bolts in separate bags. lol I grabbed handfuls of each size I had on my list. Will have to hit up another TS this sunday for what my local one is missing.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:29:08 AM EDT
[#29]

This is on my list of things to do this week. I need to go get a storage bin rack and set it up in the garage, right now, I've just got a ton of washers, nuts and bolts in separate bags. lol I grabbed handfuls of each size I had on my list. Will have to hit up another TS this sunday for what my local one is missing.
View All Quotes

The only thing that drives me nuts is they don't carry 7/16 or fine thread Grade 8, at least the ones around here.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#30]

The only thing that drives me nuts is they don't carry 7/16 or fine thread Grade 8, at least the ones around here.
View Quote

Mine is staffed by some 20 something females so the shit is all disorganized. It's annoying.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 6:59:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheSadPatriot] [#31]
Odd question.

On the slantback sponson install....you are supposed to use these little sleeves.

Do the sleeves need to fit the hole you drill in the body or do they sit a top of the hole to provide a stand off for the sealing gasket?

The photos in the TM show the sleeve to be squished between the sponson and the body?  I'd think these would go on the top of the sponson hole?

They are called spacers.....

Do I need to drive the hole at the same diameter as the width of the 'sleeve' portion?

Link Posted: 9/12/2023 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#32]
No need to drill the hole larger than the bolt as those spacers drop in from the top and act like a washer and protect the gasket from the bolt. They aren't long enough to go though the fender and you don't want them to.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 6:36:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Texas1972] [#33]
In addition to my 1986 M1009, and the 1992 GMC 2500 that was used by the Navy I just purchased a 2007 M1097R1
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Texas1972:
In addition to my 1986 M1009, and the 1992 GMC 2500 that was used by the Navy I just purchased a 2007 M1097R1
View Quote

It's been two days since that little teaser and no pics yet?
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:08:15 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Don’t have the ability to post pics
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 8:42:17 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Just sign up for an account here: https://imgur.com/
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 9:11:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Texas1972] [#37]
2007 M1097R1 6.5 with four speed less than 7,000 miles

https://imgur.com/a/IjxWqrP
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#38]
2007 M1097R1 6.5 with four speed less than 7,000 miles

https://imgur.com/a/IjxWqrP
View Quote

Nice! Those helmet tops are probably one of the easiest ways to get a dry ride.

FYI, you can embed pics from Imgur.

If you're on phone, click on the picture, then click on this:

Attachment Attached File

Then click "Copy Link":

Attachment Attached File

Then click on the picture icon at the top of the ARFCOM message editor and paste the link in there.

If you're on desktop/browser, after it uploads, click this arrow:

Attachment Attached File

Then click "Get Share Links":

Attachment Attached File

Then click "Copy" under BBCode:

Attachment Attached File

Or, you can go to your gallery, click on the pic and select "BBCode":

Attachment Attached File

As you all can tell by the pics, the Wicked Wheel is in.

I also coated the rusty exhaust section of the turbo with some Rustoleum ceramic coating. Since the turbo blanket doesn't fit, going to try and wrap it with some exhaust wrap before I put the wastegate controller on and put it back in. Just haven't had time.

Was also going to turn up my IP while I was at it but ran into a bit of a surprise I didn't on my old 6.2. On the old engine, the top cover had regular Phillips screws. I found that this IP has security Torx star screws that you need one of these for. Now that I've got those, once I get a little free time, I'm going to get that taken care of.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 10:59:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Texas1972] [#39]
https://imgur.com/EMPnvdf

My 1992 GMC 2500, 6.2 4L80 less than 14,000 miles
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 9:41:55 PM EDT
[#40]

My 1992 GMC 2500, 6.2 4L80 less than 7,000 miles
View Quote

Fixed for you:

I like it!
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 10:00:50 PM EDT
[#41]

Fixed for you:

https://i.imgur.com/EMPnvdf.jpeg

I like it!
View Quote

Thanks, tried to embed it pic but kept getting a white square
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#42]

Fixed for you:

I like it!
View All Quotes

My 1992 GMC 2500, 6.2 4L80 less than 7,000 miles

Fixed for you:

I like it!

Yes, very nice!

Personally I wouldn't mind having an LSSV.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#43]

Yes, very nice!

Personally I wouldn't mind having an LSSV.
View Quote

I still kick myself for passing on a LSSV
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Just a note about the image hosting sites; the pictures will not be viewable by anyone behind a .mil firewall.  The best option is to use the Select Image button and put the picture here.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Just a note about the image hosting sites; the pictures will not be viewable by anyone behind a .mil firewall.  The best option is to use the Select Image button and put the picture here.
View Quote

That's only available to team members.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:42:08 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Lol, if someone cannot afford a membership, they cannot afford a HMMWV.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Honestly... this would have been useful information before I bought mine.

I got my membership for free... for telling Feinstein to eat shit.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#50]
I've been blasting and priming some of the other big parts. I can't wait to actually get some paint on them.

I'm currently in the middle of sourcing all of the hardware so I can set up this guy.....

Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top