Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2023 1:59:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Amish_Bill]
So this SUV shows up at my place with three ladies in it, and only two of them get back in when it leaves.

I have absolutely NO idea what I'm going to do with the one that stayed with us. Her given name is Krystal, but I keep wanting to call her Kaylie or some other K name. Somehow I just can't associate her face with either a stripper or a tiny sandwich.

Here she is on her way to get signed in with her new doctor's office.
Attachment Attached File

Her new roommates are a little weird, but I think she'll figure them out.
Attachment Attached File

It might take a minute for her to get used to all the critters and other night-time noises in the darkness of the back yard. For an old lady, she sure moves quickly when one of them gets her attention.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Cute pup - good job OP 😁
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm having an internal debate about her lineage. So far, my best guess is Fat Dwarf Greyhound.

She acts like a short, round Greyhound. When something in the back yard catches her eye, POOF, she's gone. Her only other mode is Wingman or Footrest. (supported by the following evidence)

Seconds after I vacated the open spot...
Attachment Attached File

While working from home...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:46:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 11:29:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Amish_Bill] [#5]
6 week update
(it's only been 6 weeks? It feels like she's been here a long time already)

Doing her favorite thing - heading out to explore

Doing her next favorite thing - stress testing a soft spot

Not quite sure what's going on here - Hallmark movies aren't _that_ engrossing....

Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top