Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2023 9:23:46 PM EDT
My house is to small o run my slash inside.
So my wife is getting me a Traxxas 1/18 Cheyenne high trails.   I figure I can drive the rc around the house with out issues.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:34:06 AM EDT
[#1]
X-Ray M18T

Been on an X-ray buy lately, picking up the M18 series (electric) and the NT18s (nitro vehicles).

Back in high school, when I was running the original Mini-T, I used to want the X-rays so bad, but I didn't have the money for them.

Currently working on converting a M18MT (Electric Monster Truck) into a 4WD crawler. Have been a bit inventive to get what I need done, as these were originally more of a race truck.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone gave me an OG Precision Aerobatics Addiction. It just needs batteries and a receiver.

It had some damage and hangar rash, so I took the covering off and repaired everything, and have been recovering it.

Pic of uncovered 3D plane

I used to hack around in Real Flight G2 with the fun fly planes but haven't been much of a 3D guy IRL.

Supposedly this thing flys really well, it is pretty sturdy yet light...
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I already have too many so don't need another one. Actually looking to offload some. I always need parts though. My son seems to be getting more interested in them so might get him a mid teir buggy or basher something.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 12:38:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the 1/5 Kraton 8S EXB on my list. I doubt I'll get it though.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought myself a Turbo Optima Gold that I plan to build while I recover from surgery.  My son is getting a Tamiya TT-02D kit so I'll be assisting him building that one too.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 3:57:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought a RC10 classic clear
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:59:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grizz272] [#7]
The wife wants to go shopping at the store next door to the Hobby shop.   Boy did I get the stink eye when I mentioned I would have to stop in the Hobby store.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 1:18:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mugzilla:
One for me, one for my kid:

$82

Laegendary 1:10 ... brushed motor.  F it. It's $82.
View Quote

Dude for $18 more you can get a real branded R/C. Arrma has the Vorteks 4x2 for $99.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I was thinking of buying myself a nice slope glider.

Then I decided to start cleaning and organizing my shop.  As part of that I started an airplane kit inventory.

I gotta sell some planes.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I was watching some YouTube of 1/8 scale RC Cat D11 last night.

Never should have looked up the pricing.

If I ever win the lottery.............
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 2:09:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarthGrind] [#12]
I'm tempted to sell my Limitless, and get an HPI Baja 1/5 scale buggy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 9:15:48 PM EDT
[#13]
So I lied and picked up another Goosky S2.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#14]
So would have to be a present to myself.
But maybe a Proboat Swift boat.  

And maybe a short kit from Manzano laser works.  ive been wanting the Macchi 205 balsa kit.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I have bitched about quads in a few threads - but realized my research was faulty in several respects.  I have flown Blade Inductrix (probably in 2018) - but did not realize it had an acro mode that would actually make it fly, rather than fly itself (based on where you told it to go).  I knew Tiny Whoops existed - did not realize they started out as Blade Inductrix quads with a nano FPV system glued on top.

Anyway, getting modern incarnations of the Inductrix (better frames, better flight controller, better radio system, and brushless motors - not a Blade part left on them for generations) in FPV (Tiny Whoops).  Getting a 65mm analog and a 75mm digital.  Eventually, will use the digital googles for an FPV plane.  Oh, the Tiny Whoops are tiny - about 1/5 the FCC weight limit for license free flight.  Even the larger one with digital is under 2oz.
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 6:45:13 PM EDT
[#17]
The dog was not impressed when the High trail  Chevy delivered his new chew toy to him with the lights on.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:01:37 AM EDT
[#18]
My wife volunteered to build a obstacle course for me to drive over with the Cheyenne high trails I received for Christmas.  I told her thanks and started having fun.   She can be a devious wench some times.  She attack the high trail with a full auto Nerf-gun as I was driving the course.  Then she lost 4 of the nerf darts.
It was fun watching her get hit by the ricochets.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:07:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By broken_reticle:

Then I decided to start cleaning and organizing my shop.  As part of that I started an airplane kit inventory.

View Quote

There's always RCGroups classifieds. I am shocked at the money some kits go for.

I 3d print my heavier slopers. 3D printed sloping goodness

My Christmas plane is mostly covered, I need to finish the fuselage, reinstall the radio gear, and re-rig it. I doubt it will turn me into Quique Somezini overnight though.

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:33:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Not Christmas but I just picked up a Kraton EXB 8s.

It's Large.

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By flynbenny:

There's always RCGroups classifieds. I am shocked at the money some kits go for.

My Christmas plane is mostly covered, I need to finish the fuselage, reinstall the radio gear, and re-rig it. I doubt it will turn me into Quique Somezini overnight though.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By flynbenny:
Originally Posted By broken_reticle:

A buddy of mine loves printing his slope and EDF stuff.  I was about 3/4 through a Roughen and kinda gave up.

I am pretty sure if I listed all of my kits on RCG at once it would crash the market.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top