BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Londo:
So writes a guy who misspells two words in a single sentence.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Another Urban Camper.

Take that shit to California.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Bogdan:

Social security is not entitlement is is a small fraction of the money being stolen from me given back to me.
View Quote

And is paid for by money stolen from future generations. Congrats, you're a liberal democrat.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Triggerstuck:

Moops, not Moors.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Sheriff Judd Quotes

Here are some Saturday morning funnies for those of you not familiar with him
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MrEG:

And is paid for by money stolen from future generations. Congrats, you're a liberal democrat.
View Quote

Incorrect.

Taxpaying, productive members of society pay enough into Social Security that it would be solvent. Solvent, that is, if the leeches who paid nothing into it were prevented from claiming benefits.

And, of course, if Congress hadn’t robbed Social Security to pay for other things.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I never tire from watching sovereign citizen's getting wrecked.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Slobberin' Citizens are an odd lot.

I can't say I'd miss them much.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SpacemanSpiff:

Good for them.

View Quote

Except theyre modern day gypsies. Watch them try and get cars for ious and bail on the deal, use the city to file bogus liens against people and try and enforce their own traffic laws while happily using the roads and utilities that were part of legit public taxes.

Seriously. Finding them on youtube is hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:34:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Paul:
Sovereign citizens and the other off-shoots are 100% about not paying taxes. Because they typically are democrats in democrat cities they get away with it.

They pay no income tax, real estate taxes, or car registration fees.
View Quote

They are super fucked up anarchists. One less won't be missed.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File

Classic B Judd
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:44:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Good for them.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 6731HBAR:

The one's I've had the pleasure to know and experience were likely conservative kooks.  Not democrats.  I knew of one who was a "true believer" but most of the rest just pinning some hope on some way to make up for bad luck or poor choices in money management to keep a little bit to themselves so the government wouldn't collapse their world.  Many were just plain cons in my estimation.  They just didn't want to play the game so they didn't, at least until there was no choice. I would also say most were on the lower end of the I.Q. scale.
View Quote

When I was in sales, there was nothing conservative about them. They were Ultra-right-wing anarchists and losers. Tax cheats for sure but they hated the law unless they made it up.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By SDGlock23:
Not that I really side with sovereign citizens but everyone should be rioting over how badly we're taxed, it's thievery.  
View Quote

So why do you keep electing the thieves? like it or not, we are all partakers in the theft and concede to its redistribution. Bloodshed is not the answer, they will win. We have to defeat them where it counts, the ballot box. That was the purpose of the Constitution. How many souls have you converted? What schools and Universities have we liberated? Where are the Freedom Sanctuary cities?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:13:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chisum] [#15]
The USA is not even in the top 10 in personal or corporate taxes. Yes, I think we are piss-poor managers of our money but the reality is we are the world's biggest and loudest whiners.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/highest-taxed-countries

Imagine the screaming from the Putin bootlickers if Putin was managing their money? ROFL.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:27:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chisum] [#16]
I get a kick from the people who howel we need small govt and related military. They hate Ukraine but then want to imitate them. Imagine if Ukraine was immensely wealthy and had an army twice the size of Russia. Would Putin have invaded them? Of course not. Weakness is a bullet magnet to Tyrants.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Some of those guys were pulled over by MA cops and arrested for gun violations when they were driving with guns, apparently to practice shooting.

I think the hats are a big plus despite the downside of being shot or arrested
View Quote

No, those guys carrying and presented false IDs and fake badges along with some other things.  They were arrested for impersonating a police officer.   They were also arrested around Pittsburgh for the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:29:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Sovshits are a bunch of fucking idiots many are criminals whose parents may have been first cousins or brother and sister.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
I wonder what percentage of people in GD who post “taxation is theft” collect some form of disability or social security or other entitlement?
View Quote

87%
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:30:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FightingHellfish] [#20]
Originally Posted By Bogdan:

Social security is not entitlement is is a small fraction of the money being stolen from me given back to me.
View Quote

lol.

It is an entitlement.

You’re just not aware of what the word means. An entitlement is owed to you by law. Like SS payouts for the geriatric.

Most recipients greatly exceed in benefits anything they ever paid in, in terms of direct cash. Of course, had you invested that money it would possibly have a better return.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:31:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#21]
“We Kiiieeld hiem..We kiiieeld hiem Graveyard Dead…..
…He chose this course of action so we obliged hiem.”  

I wish I could live in that part of Florida.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#22]
There was a shooting involving a sovereign citizen here a couple of weeks back.
Strange because I recall seeing one in the wild just hours before it happened.
I wonder if it was the same guy?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#23]
My understanding is that Sheriff Judd has entertaining press conferences where he makes populist noises that people enjoy listening to, but he’s actually not very friendly to civil liberties or 2A issues, particularly on red flag laws.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#24]
My understanding is that Sheriff Judd has entertaining press conferences where he makes populist noises that people enjoy listening to, but he’s actually not very friendly to civil liberties or 2A issues, particularly on red flag laws.
View Quote

I don’t live in his county but he has publicly stated that residents should shoot intruders. No idea about the red flag law stuff. Maybe someone more local to him can chime in
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:17:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#25]
View Quote

Well, that’s kinda the downside of a guy like that.   It’s amusing to watch him hammer down the nails, but you really don’t want to be flagged as a “troublemaker”.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#27]
My immediate superior in the Marines during the early 90's was one.  He really tried hard to recruit me into his scam, and ended up deserting and going to prison.  He had actually married-into one of the most notorious of the sovereign citizen/tax protester organizations- The Pilot Connection.

The appeal court's opinion

I had asked Bo Gritz (don't get me started) about these guys over dinner one night, and let's just say that he was just being polite...  He knows bullshit when he sees it!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I’ve heard him encourage people to shoot intruders.
There should be more sheriffs like Grady Judd.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By OscarD:

Sounds great. Where do I sign?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Lets start with not paying taxes to fund the VA hospital, Tricare, veterans retirements, or the military in general.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Ming_The_Merciless:

From the press conference suspect was described as "Moorish" .

I do not think he was from Spain .
View Quote

Thanks, I just read a couple of posts up with the description on what a Moorish is. Never head of that before.

Maybe his name was Less and Judd didn't want to say he was Less Moorish now.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By theskuh:

Commerce. He was only involved in traveling and not commerce. Rules of the sea apply here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By theskuh:
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

So how do you propose common goods be funded? Roads, bridges, and such?

Commerce. He was only involved in traveling and not commerce. Rules of the sea apply here.

Yes, but what about the fringe on the flag in the admiralty court?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#33]
In 2024 anyone on the conservative side of politics is closer to "sovereign citizenry" than they've ever been before whether they recognize it or not.

Tyrannical policies of the left has put them there.

Everybody mocks the sovereign citizens until it's time to take another vax.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

Are you Moorish?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Banditman:

Are you Moorish?

Not any moor.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:03:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OscarD] [#35]
Originally Posted By KnightStick:

Lets start with not paying taxes to fund the VA hospital, Tricare, veterans retirements, or the military in general.
View Quote

I’m good with that. Unless they were injured in combat vets can buy health insurance and fund their own retirements like the rest of us. The military budget needs a haircut and spending needs a lot more oversight. For starters about half the ratings out there could be done cheaper by civilian contractors. The M4 is fine, the current service uniforms are fine and Space Force is gay. The Navy and/or Air Force can do what they do without the redundancy in command.

That’s just a start.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:04:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillyDBerger] [#36]
wrong thread.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By FMJ3:

Except they do like scamming the gov't to take taxpayer money.  

I'm guessing a lot of them like welfare and other gov't benefits as well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FMJ3:
Sovereign citizens and the other off-shoots are 100% about not paying taxes. Because they typically are democrats in democrat cities they get away with it.

Good for them.

Except they do like scamming the gov't to take taxpayer money.  

I'm guessing a lot of them like welfare and other gov't benefits as well.

So, you don’t pay taxes and the government gives you money?  Shit.  This is getting better.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#38]

lol.

It is an entitlement.

You’re just not aware of what the word means. An entitlement is owed to you by law. Like SS payouts for the geriatric.

Most recipients greatly exceed in benefits anything they ever paid in, in terms of direct cash. Of course, had you invested that money it would possibly have a better return.
View Quote

If I had been allowed to invest what I was forced to pay them, I'd be rich. I want my little check. Fuck FDR.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:36:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:

Taxation is theft. Paying for vehicle regestrarion is a furthurance of taxation by other means.
View Quote

I like roads, fire departments, a strong military, prisions, hospitals, ect.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
I wonder why they have not released the ID of the guy.
View Quote

I think the entity which issued his "ID" is experiencing a personnel shortage right now lol
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:45:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Where 5% of my taxes go? Thats where you want to prod for debate. Lol.

I have professionally audited public spending allocations. You might have that foot stomping discussion with someone else.

If you can’t figure out that our tax structure is based upon theft, you pay taxes without following up on their use by looking at tax money allocation.

People also don’t even know their total tax liability after paying sales tax on everything under the sun……. Using the income that has already been taxed to buy the goods/services.
View Quote

They require documentation to itemize deductions, they should have to present the taxpayer with itemized receipts.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:32:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Extorris] [#42]
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:
I don’t live in his county but he has publicly stated that residents should shoot intruders. No idea about the red flag law stuff. Maybe someone more local to him can chime in
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:

He calls himself "a big 2A guy" but led the country in RFL gun seizures in some years and after Vegas called for bumpstocks to be banned. He's the typical "I support the Second Amendment but...." politician.

I am an absolute proponent of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guaranteeing the fundamental individual right to keep and bear arms. I strongly support and encourage responsible citizens owning guns to protect themselves and their families.

This week I observed a horrific act beyond words by a deranged man who was pure evil. Innocent Americans – some of the finest in the country, were viciously murdered. I watched the various television accounts and am furious beyond words. After talking with several staunch gun right advocates and licensed gun dealers in my community they all agree – now is the time and Congress is the place where a simple single-topic-only law must be immediately created.

As Sheriff of Polk County, and as a father and grandfather, I am calling on Congress to outlaw devices designed and manufactured, imported, or possessed, for making any firearm simulate or function as or in the manner of an automatic firearm. There is already a legal path provided by Federal law to own a fully automatic firearm. But Congress must not weigh this legislation down with any other political agenda items. Members in Congress on both sides of the aisles must demonstrate bi-partisan leadership now!”
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:44:30 AM EDT
[#43]
"We shot and killed him," Judd said. "He chose that outcome and we obliged him."
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:48:20 AM EDT
[#44]

Where 5% of my taxes go? Thats where you want to prod for debate. Lol.

I have professionally audited public spending allocations. You might have that foot stomping discussion with someone else.

If you can’t figure out that our tax structure is based upon theft, you pay taxes without following up on their use by looking at tax money allocation.

People also don’t even know their total tax liability after paying sales tax on everything under the sun……. Using the income that has already been taxed to buy the goods/services.
View Quote

So you're in favor of tax reform, not tax elimination?

Sounds reasonable.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#45]
After the LGBT crew went ape shit when he jailed two trannies in the men's jail after a prostitution sting. Quote: "Here's how we do it in Polk Co. If you have inside plumbing you go to the women's stockade, if you have outside plumbing you go to the men's stockade. And that's how simple it is."

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:58:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Taxation is theft.

Rebellion is your heritage.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:04:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NCPatrolAR] [#47]
Originally Posted By buckshot_jim:
Moors is a term generally used by Europeans to describe the Muslim people of North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula during the Middle Ages.
View Quote

We've been dealing with Moors for decades around here.  When I first became a cop they typically wouldnt have a driver's license; just a "right to travel" card to go with their BS license plate.  When you would do a traffic stop; there would be 5-10 more showing up at some point.  Since none of them had a license; as soon as they pulled up we'd arrest them for driving without a license.  Took about 5 years, but now almost all have a license and normal plates on their cars.  

The last Moor I took to jail was about 3 years ago.......dude decided to beat the shit out of his wife and daughter after they had left him.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:18:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:21:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#50]
Originally Posted By bgenlvtex:
In 2024 anyone on the conservative side of politics is closer to "sovereign citizenry" than they've ever been before whether they recognize it or not.

Tyrannical policies of the left has put them there.

Everybody mocks the sovereign citizens until it's time to take another vax.
View Quote

I went to a presentation by one back in  the 90's , (NOT Moors ) I'd say you are correct .   Many wanted to live free with .gov not in their lives.

Not worth it living life looking over your shoulder or afraid to open mail. So license your vehicles , have a small business ,pay local taxes that you do benefit from and don't make a lot of taxable income . .Gov will always want and demand more , so where will things end up ?

Beating the " System " in a legal way should be everyone's goal .

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top