Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2023 9:22:49 PM EDT
New research suggests that even mild cases of COVID-19 can have long-term detrimental effects on cardiovascular health.

The study was the first to compare pre and post COVID-infection levels of arterial stiffness; a marker associated with the aging and function of our arteries. The aftermath of the COVID infection, commonly known as long COVID, is associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease, dementia, and in extreme cases death.

An international team of scientists were able to do this research using baseline measurements from a group of participants involved in a separate study that began pre-pandemic, also investigating arterial stiffness.

In those who had been diagnosed with mild COVID-19, artery and central cardiovascular function were affected by the disease two to three months after infection. Side effects include stiffer and more dysfunctional arteries that could lead to cardiovascular disease development.

moar
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Tons of "studies" on Covid.

Jack shit from the powers that be on NON contagious shots that also cause ( or ARE the cause of heart issues)

Sounds like they are building the case to explain away the vax takers who got Covid AND heart damage.

Fucking leftist goals achieved.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#2]
No mention at all in that summary article of vaccination status of the study subject.

Throw the whole thing out as bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]
That can happen when you "gain of function" a virus.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
No mention at all in that summary article of vaccination status of the study subject.

View Quote

Even if we accept that it's covid spike, which I do, that causes those effects, which it does.

That reflects worse on the vaccine. Why'd you use the most toxic part of the virus and how do we know it's actually non-toxic in that form?
The best I can come across is that they simply switched the amino acids to 'modify' the spike, without affecting it's toxicity.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:12:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: planemaker] [#5]

View Quote

Unless they looked specifically at the vaccination status of the subjects and segregated them accordingly, their so-called study is meaningless because it would be impossible to determine whether the effect was from Kung Flu or the HGET shots.

ETA: Just read the actual study. It's worthless. They not only didn't control for HEGT shots or not, they also didn't factor in multiple occurrences of infection within the same patient, something we know the HEGT shots exacerbate. So, their "conclusion" that Kung Flu causes a continuous deterioration of cardiovascular health is complete crap.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:18:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Unless they looked specifically at the vaccination status of the subjects and segregated them accordingly, their so-called study is meaningless because it would be impossible to determine whether the effect was from Kung Flu or the HGET shots.
View Quote

An omission like that speaks volumes
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:23:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By phatmax:

Arm waving. I'll repeat something I've been saying for a while: Roughly half of the studies I've read since this whole business got started have been complete crap. Either the conclusions aren't supported by the data, they have fatal methodological flaws, or they purport to answer a question their study cannot possibly answer. Suffice to say if that's the state of medical research, medical research sucks rocks.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 1:59:35 AM EDT
[#8]

ETA: Just read the actual study. It's worthless. They not only didn't control for HEGT shots or not, they also didn't factor in multiple occurrences of infection within the same patient, something we know the HEGT shots exacerbate. So, their "conclusion" that Kung Flu causes a continuous deterioration of cardiovascular health is complete crap.
View All Quotes

What is HGET/HEGT?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote
Yeah, though maybe that statement should be refined to something like "the sole reason for the cardiovascular deterioration being one infection of covid is not proved by this study".

It is sort of obvious the virus can probably damage all sorts of stuff, including causing cardiovascular damage.  The problem is, it's unavoidable and may be less damage than the avoidable vaccine which sets up for more damage, plus frequent and repeat infections later which may pile on the damage.

Doing a proper study is hard and expensive, but this type of study is worse than not doing one at all if truth is the goal.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

What is HGET/HEGT?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

What is HGET/HEGT?

Harmful Experimental Gene Therapy
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 11:47:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Wonder if it be possible to crowd sourced the funding needed to do a "correct" study?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#12]
While I believe covid is bad, although not to the extent the fear mongers push, the worst part of it is the spike protein. Seems insane to inject your body with mRNA instructions to teach your body to create the worst part of the virus. At a higher load than the virus creates.
Insanity
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
While I believe covid is bad, although not to the extent the fear mongers push, the worst part of it is the spike protein. Seems insane to inject your body with mRNA instructions to teach your body to create the worst part of the virus. At a higher load than the virus creates.
Insanity
View Quote

Indeed. And who in their right mind would want a compound that causes one's own body to mutate its own cells into something toxic? Really? This is the fundamental design flaw with mRNA.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#14]
The sky is falling (version #73)
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By kels:
View Quote

I guess you don't believe the experts.

More information: Mario Podrug et al, Long-Term Adverse Effects of Mild COVID-19 Disease on Arterial Stiffness, and Systemic and Central Hemodynamics: A Pre-Post Study, Journal of Clinical Medicine (2023). DOI: 10.3390/jcm12062123

Provided by University of Portsmouth
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By NotTheUsual:

More information: Mario Podrug et al, Long-Term Adverse Effects of Mild COVID-19 Disease on Arterial Stiffness, and Systemic and Central Hemodynamics: A Pre-Post Study, Journal of Clinical Medicine (2023). DOI: 10.3390/jcm12062123

View Quote

And a new player enters the chat !
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I guess everyone is fucked.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

That's the study I was referencing earlier when I indicated it was worthless and why.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Are those the same "experts" that have either lied or been absolutely wrong about everything from the beginning of this shit show?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 12:12:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

View All Quotes

Hey man, we either trust the experts and love the vaccine or don't trust the experts and don't love the vaccine. Gotta be able to argue from both perspectives if you want to actually understand the issue.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 2:08:27 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

New? We shall see.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:26:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FMJ3] [#22]

View All Quotes

Meh, medical "experts" are like the 3rd leading cause of death in the US.    
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#23]
This from the same people who did the study on Ivermectin where they waited a week after infection to give it, and gave half the recommended dosage for half the recommended time?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:30:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By g8rgunner:
This from the same people who did the study on Ivermectin where they waited a week after infection to give it, and gave half the recommended dosage for half the recommended time?
View Quote

Or lost half the control group when they tried to do it correct way...

....how do you fuckup more than 50% of the control group taking a placebo?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:19:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By FMJ3:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FMJ3:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#26]
All corona viruses can have this effect.  As I have stated here before.  As I have stated here before, neighbor caught a cold his kids brought home from school.  Nothing new there.  What was new, was that he wound up needing first a pacemaker and then a heart transplant as a result.  6 years into his expected 11 year survival rate.  

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 8:33:45 PM EDT
[#27]
If Vaccine Vasculitis is Occurring, what else could we find if we Looked?

Of course it damages the CV system .
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:10:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PLC_Expert] [#28]
Article in OP spells "injection" as "infection".

I'm sure it's an innocent mistake and they meant well

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Only wearing a mask and weekly boosters will stop it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:33:16 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Haha, welcome firearm enthusiast.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#31]
While the spike protein is proven to be cytotoxic  by itself and the immune system can do a well enough job of wrecking things on its own I believe there is another pathway ; homocysteine and lowered renal function as well as gut biome alteration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top