Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2023 9:35:26 PM EDT
On a whim, I took a chance on what I thought simply looked like a neat blade to try in my DE razors. I ordered 100 Treet blades for $6.90 on Amazon. I was pleasantly surprised these may very well be my new favorites.

Stiff with positive feedback when paired with my Parker Variant. I typically am very blade selective due to sensitive skin prone to redness, I had 0 irritation after a two pass shave with these.

Give these a go if you’re looking for something different to try!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
After a solid dozen shaves, these are indeed my favorite. I had great success with Derby Premium, but those are now a thing of the past. I only use a blade once, and with the 6.9 cent cost, who cares. These are a winner for me.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]
How would you say they compare with Nacets?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pokey074:
How would you say they compare with Nacets?
View Quote

I'll give a side by side comparison tomorrow. I have some Nacets on hand. Something I've noticed with these Treet blades is I am able to safely use more aggressive settings on my adjustable razor where other blades essentially chop me to bits on anything over 1.5.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#4]
@GSDAK47

How would you describe your beard? Tough and wiry, fine, etc?
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#5]
My beard is fairly coarse. What I'm finding is these blades are fairly stiff. I don't have a micrometer, but they seem physically thicker than the Nacet blades I compared them to. Very little flex when encountering coarse and stiff hair.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top