BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 24
Posted: 10/21/2022 11:31:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:41:08 AM EDT
[#1]
A Princeton undergraduate whose disappearance late last week sparked a massive search was found dead on the edge of campus Thursday afternoon, authorities said.

A facilities employee discovered Misrach Ewunetie’s body near the university’s tennis courts around 1 p.m. Thursday, Mercer County prosecutor Angelo Onofri and Kenneth Strother Jr., Princeton’s vice president for public safety, said in a statement.

There were “no obvious signs of injury and her death does not appear suspicious or criminal in nature,” they said, adding that an autopsy has been ordered to determine the 20-year-old student’s cause of death.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/10/20/misrach-ewunetie-princeton-student-missing/
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
SADS = Suddenlyitis
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#4]

That's really sad. If her doc told her to get the vax while she was pregnant, shame on him.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#5]
"Safe and effective!!!"

"SADS is normal and always has been!!!"

"The autopsy doesn't say vax death!!!"

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 1:28:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#6]
ETA2...beat...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-princeton-student-misrach-ewunetie-found-dead

The Mercer County Prosecutor's Office said Thursday afternoon that an employee discovered her body "outside on the Facilities grounds" near the tennis courts.  "There were no obvious signs of injury and her death does not appear suspicious or criminal in nature," prosecutors said in a statement. However, an autopsy will be performed.

Investigators separately told Fox News Digital that they had recovered Ewunetie's cellphone near her remains, and they do not believe her body was "placed" where it was found.

https://covid.princeton.edu/vaccinations

The University requires that all students and employees receive and provide proof of having received a COVID-19 vaccine

ETA...as a note the means I don't know but should require follow up information.

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#7]
https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/aew-lead-video-engineer-brian-muster-suddenly-passes-away

All Elite Wrestling is in mourning after the sudden passing of their lead video engineer Brian Muster.

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#8]
https://people.com/sports/wwe-legend-kevin-nashs-son-tristen-tragically-dead-at-26/

WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Nash is mourning the death of his son, Tristen Nash.

Tristen died at the age of 26, professional wrestling reporter Sean Ross Sapp announced via Twitter on Thursday.

His cause of death has not been made public.

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#9]
A cousin passed away in his 30's not to long ago.
Autopsy was done but no word yet.

He had laid down on the floor and did not wake up.

Been a few sudden deaths in the area but I do not know much about the circumstances.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I remember all the people who did not suddenly die young in my family for the last 50 years or so.

In the last 2, well that's a different story apparently.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Max429:
I remember all the people who did not suddenly die young in my family for the last 50 years or so.

In the last 2, well that's a different story apparently.
View Quote

Shut up!!!

TOTALLY NORMAL!!!

YOUR memory is wrong!!!

It is very tiresome and the bodies will continue to pile up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 11:38:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Think of all the many dangerous things that were discovered as unsafe because the higher death rate of those involved. That whole way of thinking of trying to find out why someone died and avoiding it happening again is in jeopardy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:09:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eac223] [#14]
A woman i know died similarly to that. She was expected at a family gathering. When she was mia,  the family went looking for her. They found her dead next to her bed. Near as they could tell, she suffered a brain aneurysm while getting ready for bed. 42 years old.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 9:17:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#15]
Some here wonder where the hate for the jab comes from...

DARWIN WINS again...

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:09:07 PM EDT
[#16]

And I feel just like that motherfucker felt about me.   Bye felica.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By StromBusa:

This is my favorite
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Brofist.jpg
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Vaccination status not mentioned, but some DJ in England, IIRC, just died on air during his morning show earlier this week. He was 55.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 5:31:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Latency] [#21]
I was told by a family member with direct knowledge that Kevin died of a heart attack approximately two weeks after the second dose of Spikevax (Moderna’s mRNA vaccine). I was also told that his death certificate lists heart attack and associated blood clots. The same family member told me that Kevin wasn’t on any meds and that there were no drugs on his toxicology panel. He had no underlying cardiac condition and routinely passed physicals. He competed in various physical events. Tower stair climbs on bottled air in bunker gear, GoRuck, hiking, mountain climbing, etc.

Kevin was physically fit, 33 years old, a firefighter/EMT, grad student and in the prime of life.

Kevin Lindquist

He was not a stranger
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 7:34:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:
Vaccination status not mentioned, but some DJ in England, IIRC, just died on air during his morning show earlier this week. He was 55.
View Quote
He was a vax pusher.   100% he was vaxed.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 7:36:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#23]
Originally Posted By Latency:
I was told by a family member with direct knowledge that Kevin died of a heart attack approximately two weeks after the second dose of Spikevax (Moderna's mRNA vaccine). I was also told that his death certificate lists heart attack and associated blood clots. The same family member told me that Kevin wasn't on any meds and that there were no drugs on his toxicology panel. He had no underlying cardiac condition and routinely passed physicals. He competed in various physical events. Tower stair climbs on bottled air in bunker gear, GoRuck, hiking, mountain climbing, etc.

Kevin was physically fit, 33 years old, a firefighter/EMT, grad student and in the prime of life.

Kevin Lindquist

He was not a stranger
View Quote
No fucking way that dude was going to die of a heart attack without the vax in him.

This is mass murder.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Latency:
I was told by a family member with direct knowledge that Kevin died of a heart attack approximately two weeks after the second dose of Spikevax (Moderna’s mRNA vaccine). I was also told that his death certificate lists heart attack and associated blood clots. The same family member told me that Kevin wasn’t on any meds and that there were no drugs on his toxicology panel. He had no underlying cardiac condition and routinely passed physicals. He competed in various physical events. Tower stair climbs on bottled air in bunker gear, GoRuck, hiking, mountain climbing, etc.

Kevin Lindquist

He was not a stranger
View Quote

That is fucked up.  Dude dropped dead two weeks after an experimental vaccine.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 11:34:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 11:53:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 1:08:36 PM EDT
[#28]
My girlfriends vaxxed and boosted sister died of a heart attack this morning, out of the blue.  46 years old
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Pretty obvious that it's happening - the vax is culling the herd.  Way too many news reports and anecdotes from people about odd sudden deaths in the 20-50 age range.  Curious whats happening in other countries, particularly the ones that used the chinese or russian jabs.  I heard from a friend in the Philippines that the chinese one was pretty bad.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#31]

It is a repeating theme.   I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:57:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By S13:

It is a repeating theme.   I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
View Quote

For it to be a headline like some of the "great examples" in this thread they are famous in some way.....just imagine the regular Jill & Joe's that don't even raise an eyebrow unless your a relative or good friend of that person.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 7:23:06 AM EDT
[#34]
I am watching an AVE video on the other monitor where he bought an old tractor that was for sale because the guy the had owned it died suddenly and as he said that he flashed a headline up that said "Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer".
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:20:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Joe Gibbs son just died this morning in his sleep at age 49. Former nfl assistant coach and co-owner of Gibbs racing. Didn’t look overweight in his pics.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#36]
16 year old relative died suddenly, apparently shortly after getting vax'd. When I asked about it all of a sudden everything became a secret. Just collapsed and died out of the blue while at home.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Same with my 22 yr old second cousin.

Nobody can talk about the fact his heart failed a week after the experiment.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Drastik:

View Quote

Remember when Facebook banned the hashtag #diedsuddenly ?

Can you use it that one on Twitter now?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Gamma762:
16 year old relative died suddenly, apparently shortly after getting vax'd. When I asked about it all of a sudden everything became a secret. Just collapsed and died out of the blue while at home.
View Quote

No kidding. Are the parents tight lipped? Do you think it's because they don't want to admit/consider it could be related to the vax? I'm curious.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:00:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DrFrige:
Friend's 16 year old son wanted to go to camp this year. But "sOrRy, YoU nEeD tO bE vAxShInAyTeD tO cOmE tO cAmP!!" He begged and pleaded with his mom to get it so he can go. He got the shot. That night he comes to mom and dad saying he is having really bad chest pains. They rush him to the ER where he is diagnosed with Myocarditis. It is SO MUCH A COINCIDENCE that he has this heart issue on the same day as his clot shot uuuuuhhhh I mean "vaccine" that the doctors gave him an exemption letter to excuse him for any further clot shots uuuuuuh I meant "vaccine"

"Coincidence"
https://media.giphy.com/media/qs6ev2pm8g9dS/giphy.gif
View All Quotes

Friend's 16 year old son wanted to go to camp this year. But "sOrRy, YoU nEeD tO bE vAxShInAyTeD tO cOmE tO cAmP!!" He begged and pleaded with his mom to get it so he can go. He got the shot. That night he comes to mom and dad saying he is having really bad chest pains. They rush him to the ER where he is diagnosed with Myocarditis. It is SO MUCH A COINCIDENCE that he has this heart issue on the same day as his clot shot uuuuuhhhh I mean "vaccine" that the doctors gave him an exemption letter to excuse him for any further clot shots uuuuuuh I meant "vaccine"

"Coincidence"

Whole lotta coincidences these days
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:40:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Global warming kills.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Coincidence seems to be the leading cause of death these days. Really SADS.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#44]

"Coincidence"
View All Quotes

"Coincidence"

Does he know the life expectancy after a myocarditis diagnosis?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Skillshot:

View Quote

Please tell us using sources.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 11:46:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gamma762] [#46]

No kidding. Are the parents tight lipped? Do you think it's because they don't want to admit/consider it could be related to the vax? I'm curious.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gamma762:

One of the parent's siblings is an extremely outspoken covitard vax fanatic, one of the "the unvaxed are going to kill all of us!!!!1!".

The parents were really in a state of shock about the whole thing and apparently they hadn't even considered it until I mentioned it. I know the deceased had made social media posts not long before their death about getting vax'd. When I mentioned it I think they suddenly realized the connection, and also realized that they couldn't acknowledge the obvious without creating a bunch of drama with the fanatic. I think they also suddenly realized that their whole family kowtowing to the fanatic likely killed their child.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 1:03:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#47]
Originally Posted By Sokarul:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sokarul:
Originally Posted By Skillshot:

I am going to step out on a limb and assume you might agree with this statement.....

"probably a shorter life expectancy when comparing them to someone that doesn't.......with all other things being equal"
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 3:00:54 AM EDT
[#48]
I've been hanging out lurking on this site for a while now. So much great information from you regarding firearms..... So finally, just tonight, I thought to check the general section, and wow. I should have been here all along. I have fought like hell not to vax my kids in California, and now they're coming for the kids again. People need to wake up and see all of this for what it is.

Tomorrow is the midterms, and I'm very anxious to see how this shakes out. Does it go down honest, or is there bullshit? Faux new already accidentally aired something today saying Katie Hobbs won the Arizona election.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:48:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Nitmare67:
I've been hanging out lurking on this site for a while now. So much great information from you regarding firearms..... So finally, just tonight, I thought to check the general section, and wow. I should have been here all along. I have fought like hell not to vax my kids in California, and now they're coming for the kids again. People need to wake up and see all of this for what it is.

Tomorrow is the midterms, and I'm very anxious to see how this shakes out. Does it go down honest, or is there bullshit? Faux new already accidentally aired something today saying Katie Hobbs won the Arizona election.
View Quote
Welcome
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:57:38 AM EDT
[#50]
The Funeral Business Is Booming (And Not Because Of COVID)

(and life insurance companies are hurting)

What we're telling you is, the third quarter of this year, we did 15% more calls than we did in the third quarter of 2019. That is not what anybody would have anticipated and that has just a very de minimis amount of Covid deaths [emphasis added] in it.
View Quote

Market participants were somewhat stunned when Lincoln Financial announced results last week and shares collapsed over 30% after a shocking, and unexpected, $2.6 billion Q3 loss.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top