Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 25
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fj80xQXUAAAdkja?format=jpg&name=360x360https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fj80xQXUcAEB7-Y?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fj80xPqVQAAUOY1?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fj80xPqVEAAyolo?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

The last journal article is a case study. N = 1. It was diagnosed and treated.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
Appeal to authority/credentials is not a logical argument.
View Quote

The fact that there is a fallacy called "appeal to authority" exists does not make every instance of deference to a person's credentials a fallacious argument.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#3]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fj80xQXUAAAdkja?format=jpg&name=360x360https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fj80xQXUcAEB7-Y?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fj80xPqVQAAUOY1?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fj80xPqVEAAyolo?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

The 'experts' just can't see it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't seen worship.  I have seen openness to hear their arguments because they want to follow the science and one is humble enough to admit it didn't help him, at all.

The lack of openness that maybe mRNA is not the golden goose that government officials said it was is the concerning part by many here.  The process was rushed, from one company that had years of failures, another that was fined repeatedly.  

Science is about finding the truth. How many coronavirus vaccines have been successful before?  How many mRNA treatments?  And all of a sudden it works this time with no consequences?
View Quote
Openness to follow the science .is that what goes on here? More like openness to follow anyone who's willing to tell you what you want to hear.

You guys can play mental gymnastics and link any death that happens to the vax.

Died in a car crash? Probably had a heart attack and crashed from the vax.
Died in a hang gliding accident probably had a stroke in flight and crashed from the vax.

That's what's happening here. Someone found some rare side effect in the literature reported from the Covid vaccine that can put a person at risk for an aneurism. Now BOOM he must have died from the vax.

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By California_Kid:

The fact that there is a fallacy called "appeal to authority" exists does not make every instance of deference to a person's credentials a fallacious argument.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There was no substance beyond “she has credentials, we should listen to her”

I couldn’t fathom as a kid how they locked up Galileo. Now I see how easy it can be.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:34:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#8]
Originally Posted By Master_Shake:
Openness to follow the science .is that what goes on here? More like openness to follow anyone who's willing to tell you what you want to hear.

Died in a hang gliding accident probably had a stroke in flight and crashed from the vax.

That's what's happening here. Someone found some rare side effect in the literature reported from the Covid vaccine that can put a person at risk for an aneurism. Now BOOM he must have died from the vax.

View Quote

Maybe. But are you denying that SADS is a thing now since most of the world's population was either encouraged or forced to get jabbed with an unproven and non-vetted vaccine? Do you disagree that it seems suspect when so many young, fit people are dying due to heart problems just in the last two years? Is it all just a crazy coincidence?
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:34:52 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes
I haven't seen worship.  I have seen openness to hear their arguments because they want to follow the science and one is humble enough to admit it didn't help him, at all.

The lack of openness that maybe mRNA is not the golden goose that government officials said it was is the concerning part by many here.  The process was rushed, from one company that had years of failures, another that was fined repeatedly.  

Science is about finding the truth. How many coronavirus vaccines have been successful before?  How many mRNA treatments?  And all of a sudden it works this time with no consequences?

That cuts both ways. Died in a motorcycle accident but tested positive for COVID. COVID death!
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:36:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#11]
That cuts both ways. Died in a motorcycle accident but tested positive for COVID. COVID death!
View All Quotes

yeah, I was reading that and thinking "That is exactly what the vax people do."

Who remembers being threatened with death last winter if we didn't get the vax?
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Really? Dr.'s Malone and McCullough are worshipped here because of their "credentials".
View All Quotes
Really? Dr.'s Malone and McCullough are worshipped here because of their "credentials".

They aren't worshiped anywhere. They are credentialed scientists who have a long history of proven science to their names. Since they both are highly published on issues related to Kung Flu, it makes good sense to pay attention to what they are saying.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Again with the name calling.  This place is a joke with the vast majority of information that gets put out, this thread is proof.  It's just a bunch of guys reposting news they get from antivax websites. That doesn't constitute proof of anything.  It's entertaining not informative. Most of you have zero interest in actually have a discussion and want an echo chamber with out any dissenting opinions.

This poor guy died of a rupture aneurism that he probably had before he got the Covid vaccine but to you and others that's proof of "vax death".  Literally everything bad that happens is vax death. You're no different than the global warming alarmist at this point.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By S13:

You obviously still believe the covid 'officials'.   I don't.

I bet if we took a poll the results of "Who knows what they are talking about?" would skew heavily against the pushers/shills.  

The thread is about 'sudden adult death syndrome'.  Something that had to be made up by the 'covid officals' to explain what the vax is doing to the populace.   If you have to make up something so you can ignore the real cause you are a dumbass.  If you want to think that is my opinion and I don't know what I'm talking about, that is fine with me.  But keep in mind, nearly everyone on this forum thinks the vax is the reason for the 'SADS' as well.  

And you say "This forum has the collective mentality of a middle schooler anyways." then try to act like the victim?  You just insulted the very board you are posting on.   If this forum is so bad, why do you even spend time here?   Go elsewhere and be happier.  Seriously.

Again with the name calling.  This place is a joke with the vast majority of information that gets put out, this thread is proof.  It's just a bunch of guys reposting news they get from antivax websites. That doesn't constitute proof of anything.  It's entertaining not informative. Most of you have zero interest in actually have a discussion and want an echo chamber with out any dissenting opinions.

This poor guy died of a rupture aneurism that he probably had before he got the Covid vaccine but to you and others that's proof of "vax death".  Literally everything bad that happens is vax death. You're no different than the global warming alarmist at this point.

Assumes facts not in evidence. There's no evidence of any of that.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

They aren't worshiped anywhere. They are credentialed scientists who have a long history of proven science to their names. Since they both are highly published on issues related to Kung Flu, it makes good sense to pay attention to what they are saying.
View Quote
So if there was a more credentialed physician/scientist with regards to issues related to Covid that said Vax death isn't happening and the Covid vaccine prevented deaths and serious illness you'd pay attention to what they're saying?
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Worshipped? Haven't seen that, although I do see a lot of people listening to them that didn't fall for the group think sheep mentality.

One developed this lipid nanoparticle mRNA delivery system and held 7 patents on it. Why did the patents expire? No one could figure out a safe way to utilize it without serious inflammation issues. The other is the most published cardiologist in history, he might know a thing or two about heart damage and damage in the cardiovascular system.
That's who I choose to listen to.
But you do you, go ahead and listen to your local health official who is nothing more than a Biden/Fauci/Pharma mouthpiece.........
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Cardiologists Come to the Same Conclusion Regarding COVID Jab Side Effects

"The COVID mRNA vaccine has likely played a significant role or been a primary cause of unexpected cardiac arrests, heart attacks, strokes, cardiac arrhythmias, and heart failure since 2021…”
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#17]
So if there was a more credentialed physician/scientist with regards to issues related to Covid that said Vax death isn't happening and the Covid vaccine prevented deaths and serious illness you'd pay attention to what they're saying?
View All Quotes

Both Malone and McCullough bring receipts. It's why we pay attention, not whether they are "credentialed" or credentialed. Further, publishing results that can be examined is far more important than a Tweet. That's the difference between actual work and propaganda.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Both Malone and McCullough bring receipts. It's why we pay attention, not whether they are "credentialed" or credentialed. Further, publishing results that can be examined is far more important than a Tweet. That's the difference between actual work and propaganda.
View All Quotes

1984 became an instruction manual.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 8:37:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Have you even bothered to look up who she is and what she does?  She's a professor and treats patients among other things.  There's no obvious dependency for her livelihood or identity on the COVID-19 vaccines.

https://www.celinegounder.com/

But it's always easier to expand the Conspiracy than to admit that one isolated news story about a man dying from an undiagnosed heart-related problem provides zero support for it.

Her husband was young, but obviously he wasn't as healthy as he looked.
View Quote

LOL

Carrying more water the experimental shots. Why have you never carried water for any vax victims?
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#20]
There was no substance beyond "she has credentials, we should listen to her"

I couldn't fathom as a kid how they locked up Galileo. Now I see how easy it can be.
View Quote

They locked up Galileo because Italy made the mistake of adopting a state religion and giving the church power over criminal law.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 9:36:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Suhrthing:

...Carrying more water the experimental shots. Why have you never carried water for any vax victims?
View Quote

I don't personally know any "vax victims."  Most people who I know have been vaccinated and have had no significant ill effects that are in any way attributable to the vaccines.  I know two people now who have contracted COVID-19 after being vaccinated, and neither got very sick.

I now know two people, both unvaccinated, who died as a result of COVID-19.  One was 83 years old.  He died before any vaccine was available, in Poland.  The other I learned of last week.  The older brother of one of my high school classmates died of respiratory complications from COVID-19.  He was a life-long anti-vaxxer with a history of congestive heart failure.  He passed away at age 69 after being put on a ventilator.

Most of the "vax victim" stories I have read or heard about are anecdotal, and have no clear path to verify that a vaccine caused their problems.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Have you even bothered to look up who she is and what she does?  She's a professor and treats patients among other things.  There's no obvious dependency for her livelihood or identity on the COVID-19 vaccines.

https://www.celinegounder.com/

But it's always easier to expand the Conspiracy than to admit that one isolated news story about a man dying from an undiagnosed heart-related problem provides zero support for it.

Her husband was young, but obviously he wasn't as healthy as he looked.
View Quote

I'm sure her overlords at Kaiser don't bias her opinion or anything.........you know, the same ones that give her a paycheck........
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 10:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Shake] [#23]

View Quote
You didn't answer my question.

Interesting you bring up Twitter is propaganda. I agree actually. So what is it called when the Great Dr. Malone  had a cease and desist letter sent to him for posting a video of a kid that died in 2013 claiming the kid died from the vaccine? Interesting read at the link since the video apparently included several kids who weren't vaccinated or died before vaccines were available.

Imagine your kid died only to find out some grifters were using his or her death to push their narrative. This is the kind of crap you guys rely on to try to make your case.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 11:16:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I hate it for the people who were tricked into taking the shot.

For all those who either tried to force me to take it or looked down on me or wished me harm for not taking it you can fuck off and die.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 11:22:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Jeff_1:

For all those who either tried to force me to take it or looked down on me or wished me harm for not taking it you can fuck off and die.
View Quote
Exactly how I feel.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Exactly how I feel.
View All Quotes

Exactly how I feel.

I was severely disappointed at a lot of my peers who caved and then tried to convince me, or the peers who willfully got it and had no care the turmoil I went through at work trying to keep my job. I got my accommodations and I was able to keep my job but it wasnt without a bunch of struggle and un fair treatment .  Now everyone wants to act like it never happened. But fuck them, most of them are constantly sick these days.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:14:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#27]
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:42:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Interesting you bring up Twitter is propaganda. I agree actually. So what is it called when the Great Dr. Malone  had a cease and desist letter sent to him for posting a video of a kid that died in 2013 claiming the kid died from the vaccine? Interesting read at the link since the video apparently included several kids who weren't vaccinated or died before vaccines were available.

Imagine your kid died only to find out some grifters were using his or her death to push their narrative. This is the kind of crap you guys rely on to try to make your case.
View All Quotes

I answered your question perfectly. You didn't like the answer. Tough.

Nice propaganda piece you posted there. Unfortunately for you, most of it is wrong as is your comment. You apparently didn't read the article you posted. If this is an example of your "making a case" you should probably quit now while you're behind.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 8:30:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Shake] [#29]

Nice propaganda piece you posted there. Unfortunately for you, most of it is wrong as is your comment. You apparently didn't read the article you posted. If this is an example of your "making a case" you should probably quit now while you're behind.
View Quote

No, you didn't answered my question at all. But I already knew the answer was no.

Nice attempt at gaslighting. Are you denying that the esteemed Dr. Malone posted a propaganda video on Twitter and later removed the video when a lawyer for one of the dead kids parents issued him a cease and desist order? This is a yes or no question.

From the article: Dr. Robert Malone, a self-identified inventor, and now skeptic, of the technology used in some COVID-19 vaccines, shared the "HighWire" video with his more than 440,000 Twitter followers, saying: "Safe and effective?"Malone deleted it in late November, around the same time a lawyer sent a cease-and-desist order on behalf of the West family. He did not respond to an AP request for comment, but tweeted that he took the video down after learning it had been "doctored."

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 10:46:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#30]

View All Quotes

They don't want answers.   They just want others to adopt their groupthink .gov narrative that flies in the face of the actual reality we are seeing with our own eyes.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 10:56:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Laredo] [#31]

They don't want answers.   They just want other to adopt their groupthink .gov narrative that flies in the face of the actual reality we are seeing with our own eyes.
View Quote

The expectation that others agree with COMPLETELY transparent nonsense is what is so interesting. The disparity between what they're selling and what is so obviously occurring has never been larger.

It's exactly like the scene in 1984 where Obrien is torturing Winston and telling him to admit that 2+2=5. Obrien even says that HE knows that 2+2 doesn't equal 5, but that's not the point----the point is that Winston needs to not only do what they tell him to do, but truly believe whatever they tell him to believe no matter how ridiculous it is. According to Obrien, that is what gives them the power of a god.

That's exactly the purpose that shills attempt to fulfill. It's a fucking joke. They deserve NOTHING but ridicule, laughter, scorn and non-cooperation once it becomes obvious what it is that they're doing.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 10:58:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#32]
Originally Posted By Laredo:

The expectation that others agree with COMPLETELY transparent nonsense is what is so interesting. The disparity between what they're selling and what is so obviously occurring has never been larger.

It's exactly like the scene in 1984 where Obrien is torturing Winston and telling him to admit that 2+2=5. Winston even says that HE knows that 2+2 doesn't equal 5, but that's not the point----the point is that Winston needs to not only do what they tell him to do, but truly believe whatever they tell him to believe no matter how ridiculous it is. According to Obrien, that is what gives them the power of a god.

That's exactly the purpose that shills attempt to fulfill. It's a fucking joke. They deserve NOTHING but ridicule, laughter, scorn and non-cooperation once it becomes obvious what it is that they're doing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Laredo:

They don't want answers.   They just want other to adopt their groupthink .gov narrative that flies in the face of the actual reality we are seeing with our own eyes.

It's exactly like the scene in 1984 where Obrien is torturing Winston and telling him to admit that 2+2=5. Winston even says that HE knows that 2+2 doesn't equal 5, but that's not the point----the point is that Winston needs to not only do what they tell him to do, but truly believe whatever they tell him to believe no matter how ridiculous it is. According to Obrien, that is what gives them the power of a god.

You described it very well.   They want us to agree with dis-reality.  Not only that.  They want us to champion dis-reality.

Of course it isn't just in the covid realm.  It involves many topics of the day.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#33]

You described it very well.   They want us to agree with dis-reality.  Not only that.  They want us to champion dis-reality.

Of course it isn't just in the covid realm.  It involves many topics of the day.
View Quote

Exactly. That's what virtue signaling is all about and why it's so important to them. That's how they get all these know nothing dumb dumbs out there doing the most idiotic insane crap behavior the world may have ever seen.

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#34]

They locked up Galileo because Italy made the mistake of adopting a state religion and giving the church power over criminal law.
View Quote

And now phony science and atheism is the state religion.  The state ran church of atheism and phony science has the power and people have been getting arrested for dissenting.
Don't be obtuse.  It is clear that science is falling by the wayside and grants and monies are the new science.

Think how bad the science of sustainability is (solar or wind powered rocket ships to escape gravity LOL)
or how bad the science of anthropogenic global warming is (Men have total control over weather)
or how bad the science of "you can change your sex is" (gender dysphoria)
or how bad the science of a "human" baby in the womb is not 100% human is. (killing humans in the womb, or child sacrifice in the womb)

The list goes on and on and the medical society is falling into the trap of making 'true science' a joke.

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#35]

I don't personally know any "vax victims."  Most people who I know have been vaccinated and have had no significant ill effects that are in any way attributable to the vaccines.  I know two people now who have contracted COVID-19 after being vaccinated, and neither got very sick.

I now know two people, both unvaccinated, who died as a result of COVID-19.  One was 83 years old.  He died before any vaccine was available, in Poland.  The other I learned of last week.  The older brother of one of my high school classmates died of respiratory complications from COVID-19.  He was a life-long anti-vaxxer with a history of congestive heart failure.  He passed away at age 69 after being put on a ventilator.

Most of the "vax victim" stories I have read or heard about are anecdotal, and have no clear path to verify that a vaccine caused their problems.
View Quote

As are the anecdotal stories you just shared.

My mom was vaxed and fell extremely ill
My sister was vaxed and started getting blood clots, strokes and died, she was young and in good health

Every bit as anecdotal as yours and yet different outcomes.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

No one was tricked into it.  If you got it you wanted it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:35:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#37]
Originally Posted By colossians323:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By colossians323:

Maybe not tricked.   But tons of misinformation was given by organizations and even individuals that are normally trusted.   Before all of this the CDC wasn't necessarily looked at with the same lens as CNN or hated like the IRS.  They are now.

People trusted doctors and the medical profession was one of the most trusted entities.   They aren't anymore.

So maybe not tricked, but they did have their trust of those entities taken advantage of.    At the very beginning I considered getting the vax.  I just tend to not be an early adopter and thus I hesitated.  I'm glad I did.

Then there was the issue of threats and ultimatums.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Exactly how I feel.
View All Quotes

Exactly how I feel.

100%,  2nd funeral this month for heart failures in 50's.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Australian Cardiologist Calls to Halt mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines, Citing Heart Damage

Melanie Leffler, a mother of two in Sydney, Australia, had four COVID-19 vaccines. But on Nov. 19, 2022, after coming down with a sore throat and a runny nose, Leffler tested positive for COVID. She said goodnight to her family—her husband, Mick Hogan, and their two daughters, Clemmie (age four) and Lottie (9 months).

They would never speak to her again.

Died In Her Sleep

Although she didn’t seem particularly sick, the 39-year-old healthcare worker died in her sleep that night. Even though she was quadruple vaccinated, a Dec. 3 article about her death described it as a “Covid tragedy.”

Eighteen-year-old Australian Monica Eskandar couldn’t wait to take her end-of-the-year exams. Instead, Eskandar was rushed to the hospital with severe chest pains. The pain, according to reporting by MSN.com, started just hours after she received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Doctors diagnosed Eskandar with COVID-related pericarditis. Pericarditis is a condition that involves inflammation of the tissues lining the heart.

Eskandar’s symptoms were so severe that she was not able to sit for her exams. Ironically, the reason she got the COVID-19 vaccine in the first place was because it was mandated in order for her to take the exam.

COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Myocarditis and Pericarditis
A growing body of peer-reviewed scientific evidence links heart issues with the mRNA vaccines.

So much so that the CDC and other government authorities in the United States and around the world now recognize that the COVID-19 vaccines are causing myocarditis—heart inflammation which is considered more severe than pericarditis because it causes inflammation of the heart muscle.

In June 2022, the FDA’s Tom Shimabukuro, M.D., M.P.H., M.B.A., identified as part of the CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Coordination Unit, reported that: “Current evidence supports a causal association between mRNA COVID-19 vaccination and myocarditis and pericarditis.”

Six months later, as of Dec. 2, 2022, there have been a total of 35,718 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis reported to the government’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.

An Australian Cardiologist Speaks Out

After witnessing as many as 70 cases of vaccine-related heart conditions similar to Eskandar’s, Australian Cardiologist Dr. Ross Walker is now saying publicly that he believes there should be a ban on the use of mRNA booster vaccines.

According to Walker, the mRNA vaccines are “very pro-inflammatory,” he told Daily Mail Australia. “ He contended that The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunization should never have mandated mRNA vaccines.

“I’ve seen many people getting vaccine reactions, who get symptoms for about three to six months afterwards,” Walker said. “I’ve seen 60-70 patients in my own practice over the past 12 months who have had similar reactions.”

Those reactions have included shortness of breath, heart palpitations, and chest pain, he continued.

Eskandar said that even though her symptoms began immediately after the vaccine, doctors originally denied the connection, telling her it only happens to teenage boys.

“You can’t breathe,” she said. “You can’t sit, you can’t lay down. It’s horrible. You actually feel like you’re having a heart attack.”

Changing Recommendations

After conducting a thorough review of the scientific evidence, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the Florida Surgeon General, directed his state to no longer recommend any COVID-19 vaccines for men under 39 because of safety concerns.

Drs. Walker and Ladapo are not the only medical professionals voicing concerns about the safety, efficacy, and necessity of the COVID-19 vaccines, especially for children and young adults.

Among the doctors who have called for the COVID-19 vaccination campaigns to be halted is Japanese cardiovascular surgeon Dr. Kenji Yamamoto. In a letter published in the peer-reviewed journal Virology, Yamamoto argued that the COVID-19 booster shots are not safe.

In particular, Yamamoto voiced concern over an adverse effect of the vaccine known as vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). Not only that, but since the administration of the vaccine, Yamamoto has seen an increase in the risk of infection among his patients at the Okamura Memorial Hospital in Shizuoka in Japan. Specifically, he cites that many of his patients have contracted severe infections due to “inflammation after heart surgery.” Yamamoto believes that his patients’ suppressed immunity is a result of COVID-19 vaccination.

A Turning Tide?

Several high-profile medical doctors have themselves experienced severe side effects after being vaccinated.

Vaccine researcher Dr. Gregory Poland from Rochester, Minnesota has been struggling with life-debilitating tinnitus.

Belgian immunologist, whom The Atlantic described as “one of Europe’s best-known champions of medical research,” Michel Goldman, was battling lymphoma. He had devastating side effects after his third Pfizer vaccine: severe night sweats, exhaustion, and engorged lymph nodes.

A scan taken after the vaccine revealed that the 67-year-old had a barrage of new lesions, “like someone had set off fireworks inside [his] body.”

Goldman suspected that the COVID booster had made him sicker. His brother, who is also a doctor as well as the head of nuclear medicine at the Université Libre de Bruxelles hospital, suspected as much as well.

The rapid progression of Goldman’s angioimmunoblastic T cell lymphoma following the BNT162b2 mRNA booster was published as a peer-reviewed case report in the journal Frontiers in Medicine in November 2021. Since its publication, the case study has been viewed 383,411 times.  

While Poland and Goldman still seem to be champions of COVID-19 vaccines, many doctors who once advocated for universal COVID-19 vaccination have since changed their minds.

British cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra initially encouraged the widespread use of COVID-19 vaccines.

But then Malhotra’s father passed away suddenly of cardiac arrest after receiving the jab.

His father’s death prompted Malhotra to begin researching the safety profile of the vaccines. Based on his findings, he no longer believes the theoretical benefits of COVID-19 vaccination outweigh the very real risks.

Politicians are also becoming more vocal about ending vaccine mandates.

On Dec. 7, 2022, Senator Ron Johnson led a roundtable discussion called Covid-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work, and Possible Causes of Injuries.

The next day, the House voted for an $858 Billion Defense Bill that included a repeal of the vaccine mandate for the military.

COVID-19 Infection Milder, COVID-19 Vaccines Not Safe or Effective

Cardiologist Dr. Ross Walker called to halt only the mRNA vaccines for young adults in favor of non-mRNA options. But a growing body of scientific literature (some of which has been retracted for political reasons), as well as state data and testimony from clinicians, has shown that none of the existing COVID-19 vaccines is as safe or effective as advertised.

At the same time, with Omicron and other strains replacing the other, more virulent SARS-CoV-2 variants, COVID-19 infection seems to be becoming milder.

Dr. Malhotra said in a recent interview “… this vaccine is not completely safe, and has unprecedented harms”. He concluded in a peer-reviewed article published in the Journal of Insulin Resistance that a “pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.”

Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times. Epoch Health welcomes professional discussion and friendly debate. To submit an opinion piece, please follow these guidelines and submit through our form here.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By OG1:
Australian Cardiologist Calls to Halt mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines, Citing Heart Damage

Melanie Leffler, a mother of two in Sydney, Australia, had four COVID-19 vaccines. But on Nov. 19, 2022, after coming down with a sore throat and a runny nose, Leffler tested positive for COVID. She said goodnight to her family—her husband, Mick Hogan, and their two daughters, Clemmie (age four) and Lottie (9 months).

They would never speak to her again.

Died In Her Sleep

Although she didn’t seem particularly sick, the 39-year-old healthcare worker died in her sleep that night. Even though she was quadruple vaccinated, a Dec. 3 article about her death described it as a “Covid tragedy.”

Eighteen-year-old Australian Monica Eskandar couldn’t wait to take her end-of-the-year exams. Instead, Eskandar was rushed to the hospital with severe chest pains. The pain, according to reporting by MSN.com, started just hours after she received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Doctors diagnosed Eskandar with COVID-related pericarditis. Pericarditis is a condition that involves inflammation of the tissues lining the heart.

Eskandar’s symptoms were so severe that she was not able to sit for her exams. Ironically, the reason she got the COVID-19 vaccine in the first place was because it was mandated in order for her to take the exam.

COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Myocarditis and Pericarditis
A growing body of peer-reviewed scientific evidence links heart issues with the mRNA vaccines.

So much so that the CDC and other government authorities in the United States and around the world now recognize that the COVID-19 vaccines are causing myocarditis—heart inflammation which is considered more severe than pericarditis because it causes inflammation of the heart muscle.

In June 2022, the FDA’s Tom Shimabukuro, M.D., M.P.H., M.B.A., identified as part of the CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Coordination Unit, reported that: “Current evidence supports a causal association between mRNA COVID-19 vaccination and myocarditis and pericarditis.”

Six months later, as of Dec. 2, 2022, there have been a total of 35,718 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis reported to the government’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.

An Australian Cardiologist Speaks Out

After witnessing as many as 70 cases of vaccine-related heart conditions similar to Eskandar’s, Australian Cardiologist Dr. Ross Walker is now saying publicly that he believes there should be a ban on the use of mRNA booster vaccines.

According to Walker, the mRNA vaccines are “very pro-inflammatory,” he told Daily Mail Australia. “ He contended that The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunization should never have mandated mRNA vaccines.

“I’ve seen many people getting vaccine reactions, who get symptoms for about three to six months afterwards,” Walker said. “I’ve seen 60-70 patients in my own practice over the past 12 months who have had similar reactions.”

Those reactions have included shortness of breath, heart palpitations, and chest pain, he continued.

Eskandar said that even though her symptoms began immediately after the vaccine, doctors originally denied the connection, telling her it only happens to teenage boys.

“You can’t breathe,” she said. “You can’t sit, you can’t lay down. It’s horrible. You actually feel like you’re having a heart attack.”

Changing Recommendations

After conducting a thorough review of the scientific evidence, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the Florida Surgeon General, directed his state to no longer recommend any COVID-19 vaccines for men under 39 because of safety concerns.

Drs. Walker and Ladapo are not the only medical professionals voicing concerns about the safety, efficacy, and necessity of the COVID-19 vaccines, especially for children and young adults.

Among the doctors who have called for the COVID-19 vaccination campaigns to be halted is Japanese cardiovascular surgeon Dr. Kenji Yamamoto. In a letter published in the peer-reviewed journal Virology, Yamamoto argued that the COVID-19 booster shots are not safe.

In particular, Yamamoto voiced concern over an adverse effect of the vaccine known as vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). Not only that, but since the administration of the vaccine, Yamamoto has seen an increase in the risk of infection among his patients at the Okamura Memorial Hospital in Shizuoka in Japan. Specifically, he cites that many of his patients have contracted severe infections due to “inflammation after heart surgery.” Yamamoto believes that his patients’ suppressed immunity is a result of COVID-19 vaccination.

A Turning Tide?

Several high-profile medical doctors have themselves experienced severe side effects after being vaccinated.

Vaccine researcher Dr. Gregory Poland from Rochester, Minnesota has been struggling with life-debilitating tinnitus.

Belgian immunologist, whom The Atlantic described as “one of Europe’s best-known champions of medical research,” Michel Goldman, was battling lymphoma. He had devastating side effects after his third Pfizer vaccine: severe night sweats, exhaustion, and engorged lymph nodes.

A scan taken after the vaccine revealed that the 67-year-old had a barrage of new lesions, “like someone had set off fireworks inside [his] body.”

Goldman suspected that the COVID booster had made him sicker. His brother, who is also a doctor as well as the head of nuclear medicine at the Université Libre de Bruxelles hospital, suspected as much as well.

The rapid progression of Goldman’s angioimmunoblastic T cell lymphoma following the BNT162b2 mRNA booster was published as a peer-reviewed case report in the journal Frontiers in Medicine in November 2021. Since its publication, the case study has been viewed 383,411 times.  

While Poland and Goldman still seem to be champions of COVID-19 vaccines, many doctors who once advocated for universal COVID-19 vaccination have since changed their minds.

British cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra initially encouraged the widespread use of COVID-19 vaccines.

But then Malhotra’s father passed away suddenly of cardiac arrest after receiving the jab.

His father’s death prompted Malhotra to begin researching the safety profile of the vaccines. Based on his findings, he no longer believes the theoretical benefits of COVID-19 vaccination outweigh the very real risks.

Politicians are also becoming more vocal about ending vaccine mandates.

On Dec. 7, 2022, Senator Ron Johnson led a roundtable discussion called Covid-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work, and Possible Causes of Injuries.

The next day, the House voted for an $858 Billion Defense Bill that included a repeal of the vaccine mandate for the military.

COVID-19 Infection Milder, COVID-19 Vaccines Not Safe or Effective

Cardiologist Dr. Ross Walker called to halt only the mRNA vaccines for young adults in favor of non-mRNA options. But a growing body of scientific literature (some of which has been retracted for political reasons), as well as state data and testimony from clinicians, has shown that none of the existing COVID-19 vaccines is as safe or effective as advertised.

At the same time, with Omicron and other strains replacing the other, more virulent SARS-CoV-2 variants, COVID-19 infection seems to be becoming milder.

Dr. Malhotra said in a recent interview “… this vaccine is not completely safe, and has unprecedented harms”. He concluded in a peer-reviewed article published in the Journal of Insulin Resistance that a “pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.”

Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times. Epoch Health welcomes professional discussion and friendly debate. To submit an opinion piece, please follow these guidelines and submit through our form here.
View Quote

Pffffttttt. Look at all those anecdotes.

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Maybe not tricked.   But tons of misinformation was given by organizations and even individuals that are normally trusted.   Before all of this the CDC wasn't necessarily looked at with the same lens as CNN or hated like the IRS.  They are now.

People trusted doctors and the medical profession was one of the most trusted entities.   They aren't anymore.

So maybe not tricked, but they did have their trust of those entities taken advantage of.    At the very beginning I considered getting the vax.  I just tend to not be an early adopter and thus I hesitated.  I'm glad I did.

Then there was the issue of threats and ultimatums.
View Quote

Agreed on this point of misinformation.
Doctors and the AMA have been pushing misinformation for sometime now.
If people did their homework they would see that there were no worthy human trials on the shot.  
It is only a vaccine if you twist the meaning of vaccines.
If doctors would quit pushing propaganda and start getting concerned for peoples health again it will be a miracle.
They need to return to the hippocratic oath

Doctors were tasked with protecting the public health, yet during covid they shut down, hid in fear, and let people die alone.
The company I work for was out protecting the public health on a daily basis and not cowering in fear.
We were not pushing misinformation like doctors were nor were we making people die alone in their hospital beds.
The medical community has become nothing but another arm of the political elite (not all, just most).
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#42]

No, you didn't answered my question at all. But I already knew the answer was no.

Nice attempt at gaslighting. Are you denying that the esteemed Dr. Malone posted a propaganda video on Twitter and later removed the video when a lawyer for one of the dead kids parents issued him a cease and desist order? This is a yes or no question.

From the article: Dr. Robert Malone, a self-identified inventor, and now skeptic, of the technology used in some COVID-19 vaccines, shared the "HighWire" video with his more than 440,000 Twitter followers, saying: "Safe and effective?"Malone deleted it in late November, around the same time a lawyer sent a cease-and-desist order on behalf of the West family. He did not respond to an AP request for comment, but tweeted that he took the video down after learning it had been "doctored."

View All Quotes

Anyone who used the phrase "self-identified inventor" shows the complete and utter lack of journalistic integrity. His name is on the patents and those are searchable. Duh. As for the supposed "cease-and-desist" order, that's a fabrication out of whole cloth.

You should check your sources better before posting pure nonsense.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By mongo001:

View Quote

end if;
 !contains (anecdote with MBA  Ph D  M.D.);
   go to > yer all f00ked;
loop;
 #not peer reviewed;
  #oh sh*t;
    #I r numb3rz guy;
      $but it saved one life;
        %typo in sentence 87;
           *stays in mussle;
repeat;
 !call debonk3rz;
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By jebsofnga:

end if;
   go to > yer all f00ked;
loop;
 #not peer reviewed;
  #oh sh*t;
    #I r numb3rz guy;
      $but it saved one life;
        %typo in sentence 87;
           *stays in mussle;
repeat;
 !call debonk3rz;
View Quote
lol - only use php, sql and html but I get it
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#45]

end if;
   go to > yer all f00ked;
loop;
 #not peer reviewed;
  #oh sh*t;
    #I r numb3rz guy;
      $but it saved one life;
        %typo in sentence 87;
           *stays in mussle;
repeat;
 !call debonk3rz;
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mongo001:

end if;
   go to > yer all f00ked;
loop;
 #not peer reviewed;
  #oh sh*t;
    #I r numb3rz guy;
      $but it saved one life;
        %typo in sentence 87;
           *stays in mussle;
repeat;
 !call debonk3rz;
Good thing I don’t have any of those after my name.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Anyone who used the phrase "self-identified inventor" shows the complete and utter lack of journalistic integrity. His name is on the patents and those are searchable. Duh. As for the supposed "cease-and-desist" order, that's a fabrication out of whole cloth.

View Quote
Yes or no. Did Dr. Malone post the video described in the article to his Twitter account and then later take it down when it was determined several of the kids in the video died prior to when the Covid vaccine was released?  

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Yes or no. Did Dr. Malone post the video described in the article to his Twitter account and then later take it down when it was determined several of the kids in the video died prior to when the Covid vaccine was released?  

View All Quotes

Yes or no. Did you post propaganda without checking the source? Of course you did. Like I said, you should check your sources better. Debate is good. Bring better next time.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:47:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Shake] [#48]

Yes or no. Did you post propaganda without checking the source? Of course you did. Like I said, you should check your sources better. Debate is good. Bring better next time.
View Quote

No, I did not post propoganda without checking the source.

Now it's your turn. Did Dr Malone Tweet the HighWire video that blamed the vaccine for deaths of kids who died before there was a Covid vaccine?
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:14:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#49]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 3:29:19 PM EDT
[#50]

No, I did not post propoganda without checking the source.

Now it's your turn. Did Dr Malone Tweet the HighWire video that blamed the vaccine for deaths of kids who died before there was a Covid vaccine?
View Quote

the fact that you're stuck on this is comical. This your only talking point? Malone MAY have made a mistake, that's debatable at this point considering your source has an obvious bias. That is your talking point while ignoring the 3 years of lies coming out of the idiots you're shilling for?
Page / 25
Top Top