User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
*snip*
He had a pretty good career for a drunk, philandering, murderer.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:38:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I did not realize the crime scene was likely fabricated. Nteresting theories.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Since OP mentions it but doesn't explain - the medical examiner believed that she didn't drown, she suffocated - the theory being she was roused from unconsciousness, wasn't able to get out of the car, and breathed up all the air trapped in a bubble in the car, then suffocated on her own c02. The implication - had anyone been sent to rescue her an hour or two or five after the wreck, not late the next morning - she might have lived.

Ted Kennedy was trash of the highest (lowest?) order and should never have been in office, should never have been buried in Arlington, and is the poster child of the embodiment of everything wrong with the American political left.
View Quote

When they found her she was in rigor mortis, her head was jammed under the bottom back side of the drivers seat, her teeth were clenched, she had dug her fingers into the back of the seat clinging on to stay in the air pocket, they think because the current was trying to drag her out of it, and they estimated she had jammed her self up into that air pocket and been there for hours slowly dying while ted tried to cover his ass politically.

When they set her body on the lap of the (sherrif, I think the video said) he looked at the position she was in and the condition of her body and he just started bawling.   When the coroner's assistant and funeral director showed up they were arguing whether she'd drowned or suffocated.

So basically the car tilted, she found the only air pocket she could, and she died slowly and horribly while the scumbags were calling political fixers and lawyers and ted was lying to everyone.

Than the kennedies bought off the silence of her parents - she was an only child - and one of the parents got hooked on valium while the other becaome a drunk and apparently both died an early death.  The kennedys went to the funerals in the democratically controlled area but they were getting screamed and yelled at the whole time - basically everyone knew what had happened and they hated them for it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I kinda always thought Vietnam was more LBJ’s war then JFK’s….
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supposedly there was a PI that was rumored to have tape recordings of the death of maryiln at the hands of kennedys ... zero confirmation either way.

If you count vietnam as JFK's war and think we didn't belong there (I am not convinced we should have initially ever been there or not, I just don't know)...

I kinda always thought Vietnam was more LBJ’s war then JFK’s….

I tentatively view it as ... JFK got us initially involved, without which we wouldn'tt have been there for LBJ to screw things up to get us in a full on war.

Esp the nonsense regarding that puppet leader who it seems like ti was a very bad idea to have removed from office / killed.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Didn't watch, but did they mention his shoeprints over her dress?  

How long has he been sober now?
View Quote

I don't recall any mention of shoeprints on the dress.

I guess if some of the other guys actually DID try and get her out of the car (as mentioned in the video) after the sleazebag had got to the house, and with her being jammed in that odd angle, they might have got their feet onto her dress?

Who knows.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Dad had a bumper sticker that said, “My guns have killed fewer people than Ted Kennedy’s car”
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Which clan had the most attributed "kills"?  Kennedys or Clintons?
View Quote

LBJ's click could give them a run for their money!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm still debating which was worse.

That he was responsible for a death and using his social status (and $$) escaped responsibility.

That he continued to get elected for over 30+ years on the federal level because of his name and giving away other peoples money. Even had the balls to run for President post Chappaquiddick. How's that for a big FU?

Poster boy for a corrupt professional lifetime politician.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

the Kennedys bought off the silence of her parents - she was an only child - and one of the parents got hooked on valium while the other became a drunk and apparently both died an early death.  The Kennedys went to the funerals in the democratically controlled area but they were getting screamed and yelled at the whole time - basically everyone knew what had happened and they hated them for it.
View Quote

But they didn't hate them enough to not keep Teddy in office.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the Kennedys bought off the silence of her parents - she was an only child - and one of the parents got hooked on valium while the other became a drunk and apparently both died an early death.  The Kennedys went to the funerals in the democratically controlled area but they were getting screamed and yelled at the whole time - basically everyone knew what had happened and they hated them for it.

I haven't seen reports of how the locals, esp the people who kne the family, voted.

Knowing how people are, though, you're probably right.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mary Jo sacrificed her life to save the Country.  Her birthday, July 26, should be a national holiday.
View Quote
Along with Oswald and Sirhan Sirhan.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top