Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Golf
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2024 5:31:15 PM EDT
I always call up my local course on the phone for a tee time. All the local courses have online booking, but when I want to pick up 9 after work, it’s picking teeth to book online versus a phone call. I have never used any of the sites like NBC Golf Now or the like, and I do get a discount for it through my state golf association. Does anyone use the online conglomerate sites for tee times?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 8:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I occasionally use Golf Now but I mostly book online at the course’s website.

During the busy season in Phoenix, that means being up at midnight when the day becomes available if you want a decent tee time.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 8:08:46 PM EDT
[#2]
If I called my course, wanting a tee time, they would die laughing.  Nice to live in BFE.

I've used Golfnow for front range courses.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I prefer to call if I'm trying to squeeze in a round after work. Often it's just me and they can pair me up with another single or group. It's near impossible to do that online.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I do both. It depends on the course. If  book online it is through the local course website. There are a couple that for some odd reason tack on a convenience fee, so I make sure I call them to be an inconveience. Them fuckers should be discounting on line service. There is one course where you have to call cause it is the only way to book, but when you call they either dont answer the phone or treat you like a second class citizen for disturbing them. If you try to do a walk in they laugh at you and tell you that you need a tee time even though the parking lot is empty. Go figure. Its a damned shame too cause it is close to my favorite local course with breathtaking views from up on top of the Mississippi River bluffs.
Page General » Golf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top