BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TripleC:
Group buy on the Nuke Cola name and win.

Extra caffeine too.
View Quote

Did Amazon release fallout related merch?  If not they're dumb as fuck.

I'd drink Nuka Cola over any other just for fun.  As long as it was a normal cost.  Vim, the uhh donut shop, whatever. They have a golden opportunity here to start their own line of sugar filled addictive bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:30:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#2]
Originally Posted By BMSMB:

I mean, you can take this map based on data from FEMA... which depicts damn near the same thing...
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/481792/1000008264_png-3189156.JPG
View Quote

Basically targets are all in following categories

Military bases, army/navy/af
Nuke silos

Infrastructure
And then power plants, esp nuclear power plants
FEMA sites
Major US govt installations
International air ports
Major industrial sites/POL facilities
Major harbors

If you live more than 20mi away from any of that, you will likely survive the actual strike.
If you are downwind of that, well, "it depends". But if you can hunker down properly for 2 weeks you'll prolly make it.

IDK why St. George would be a target at all, unless FEMA knows something we don't. But several of those targets in the middle of nowhere in the western states are power plants.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

I didn't see all of Jericho but I remember that part.

They ever say why they did it? Something something fighting corruption? Or were they just blood crazed inhuman monsters who wanted to destroy the country?
View Quote

I don't think they ever really did a good job of it. They shit out the second season just to kind of close things up at least half-assed, and then there were some graphic novels that continued the story from where it stopped in S2, but I have no idea what those covered.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By southerncross:

Which is also bullshit.

ETA beat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Which is also bullshit.

ETA beat.

Originally Posted By Merlin:
Another map that is full of shit:  There is nothing in NE AL/NW GA worth nuking once much less a half dozen times.  

Which is also bullshit.

ETA beat.

Nuclear power plants? I've never been to the area... but 2 minutes of googling provided that. I'm sure there's a few other reasons too...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top