Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2024 7:11:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tech-Com]
- If you follow the call of Christ you will join his quiver as one of his arrows. He rides his white horse that represents His salvation and He brandishes His bow while asking for many more arrows. Will you be one of his children? Will you listen to your commander and His new Decree of Love? Therefore, will you pierce the hearts of your enemies with love?

So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer. (Revelation 6:2)

Were You angry at the rivers, O LORD? Was Your wrath against the streams? Did You rage against the sea when You rode on Your horses, on Your chariots of salvation? YOU BRANDISHED YOUR BOW; YOU CALLED FOR MANY ARROWS. (Habbakuk 3:8-9)

For many are called, but few are chosen." (Matthew 22:14)

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are children born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. He will not be put to shame when he confronts the enemies at the gate. (Psalm 127:4-5)

Judah, you are my bow! Ephraim, you are my arrow! Both of you will be my sword, like the sword of a mighty soldier brandished against the sons of Greece." (Zechariah 9:13)

"My anger burns against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders. For the LORD of Hosts attends to His flock, the house of Judah; He will make them like His royal steed in battle. The cornerstone will come from Judah, the tent peg from him, as well as the battle bow and every ruler together. They will be like mighty men in battle, trampling the enemy in the mire of the streets. They will fight because the LORD is with them,
and they will put the horsemen to shame. (Zechariah 10:3-5)

With Love, Jesse

Top Top