Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2024 7:33:30 AM EDT
Nobody wants to start the New 24/365 come Monday Morning.

Why aren't you protesting the protesters
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:36:47 AM EDT
[#1]
VA state safety inspection.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I have to get ready in a few minutes to go to the hospital to see my wife after having a knee put in after not having a knee for 6 months.

And my work week starts tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#3]
its "Friday" and we have to come in tomorrow to do inventory of our steel yard....
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#4]
FedEx fucked up getting my over night check from Cali and I cannot pick up my new car today.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:06:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By klutz347:
I have to get ready in a few minutes to go to the hospital to see my wife after having a knee put in after not having a knee for 6 months.

And my work week starts tomorrow.
View Quote
Good luck and speedy recovery for your wife.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Recently my wife has been complaining about getting in shape, losing weight, etc. I work out 6 days a week, weights and cardio, at 5 am and invited her to join me

Nothing but excuses. Not surprising, but annoying
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:12:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GordonFreeman1] [#7]
Brutal wind and thunder storms are shutting down a perfect weekend to Turkey hunt.

Will have to hit the gym, clean out the garage, and nurse bourbon instead.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:27:09 AM EDT
[#8]
My wife wants 3 kids

We have 2 and I feel maxed out

Do you realize how much nature has stacked the deck in her favor?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Building new house out in the burbs, stuck living with the poors in an apartment for 5 months.

The builder also fucked up the brick on my parents house they are building.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Weather.
Looks like I am fucked all weekend and as far into next week as I can see.
So often when it storms, we get towers that get schwacked by lightning or something...

I wanted to cut my big ass yard, do some trimming, maybe change the thermostat on my C10 and see if thats why shes overheating, play in the shed with my router/router table and a few other things.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:23:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABIDFOX50] [#11]
Fuck Joe Biden inflation killing my family with crushing prices and taxes.

My hard earned money being sent to other countries to line the pockets of motherfuckers to include 10% to the big guy cock sucker.

Our national borders looking like a fucking documentary leading to Red Dawn.

Protestors being literal fascist Nazis calling for death to Jews, America and Patriotic Christians.

An administration breaking laws and trying to imprison political rivals.

Motherfucking cock sucking US Postal Service screwing up EVERY shipment.

Why the fuck is Adam Schiff still breathing and not run through a wood chipper???

RICO is a crime you stupid little cum dumpster!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Cute teacher at work I wanted to get coffee with has a boyfriend. Off to the minefield of online dating.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Work is "restructuring" the whole library district. Managers all got fired and need to reapply for their positions.
Glad I'm a worker bee, . They always need someone to check in the books!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:
Fuck Joe Biden inflation killing my family with crushing prices and taxes.

My hard earned money being sent to other countries to line the pockets of motherfuckers to include 10% to the big guy cock sucker.

Our national borders looking like a fucking documentary leading to Red Dawn.

Protestors being literal fascist Nazis calling for death to Jews, America and Patriotic Christians.

An administration breaking laws and trying to imprison political rivals.

Motherfucking cock sucking US Postal Service screwing up EVERY shipment.

Why the fuck is Adam Schiff still breathing and not run through a wood chipper???

RICO is a crime you stupid little cum dumpster!
View Quote

All of those problems could be solved with a gun.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#15]
im trying to figure out where im gonna go fishing tomorrow.

and if im gonna fish for bass or catfish.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm on my way to get rotator cuff surgery.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:
I'm on my way to get rotator cuff surgery.
View Quote

On a Friday?

During Golfing hours?

HIs name was Birddog1911
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Doing digital maintenance, and the Universe decided to throw me a couple of curve balls.

Tried to make an image of my backup machines drive with Clonezilla, and it refused to see the external hard drive that I wanted the image to go to.  Ended up loading Clonezilla to RAM and pulling the flash drive, and then it was happy with the external hard drive and I was able to make the image.

Disk recovery/repair machine decided to give me issues upgrading from LMDE5 to LMDE6.  The Sticky application caused the upgrade to come to a screeching halt.  Removed Sticky, and now the upgrade is moving along again.  Once it's done, then I'll take a snapshot of the system, and an image of the drive.

Get all of that done, and maybe I can focus on working outside next week.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Yesterday I drove from Lemesa Texas to Casper, WY, didn't get in until 2200 last night. Today is a day off but I feel like I have a hangover from the drive and don't feel like doing anything but chill on the couch.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Glenlivet 12 year single malt.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Its raining and I cant shoot my new gun... As I'm sensitive and fragile...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:21:21 PM EDT
[#23]
I’m sick of dealing with women.   Every day at work I have had some fucking harpy telling me how to do my job or yelling at me from across the hall.

Then some cunt refused to let my kid in the door at his school.  We missed the bell by 3 seconds and she hurried up and slammed the door shut.

Sick of the bitches.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
I’m sick of dealing with women.   Every day at work I have had some fucking harpy telling me how to do my job or yelling at me from across the hall.

Then some cunt refused to let my kid in the door at his school.  We missed the bell by 3 seconds and she hurried up and slammed the door shut.

Sick of the bitches.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:
Nobody wants to start the New 24/365 come Monday Morning.

Why aren't you protesting the protesters
View Quote

I miss your old avatar.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By GordonFreeman1:
Brutal wind and thunder storms are shutting down a perfect weekend to Turkey hunt.

Will have to hit the gym, clean out the garage, and nurse bourbon instead.

View Quote

I would like to follow up and state this post aged fucking terribly.

There’s now tornados on the ground in IA, NE, KS and MO…
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:05:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Subframe needs repair on drift car
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm sober and my tools are a mess from my last project. I will find a movie to watch and fix my problems at the same time, clean and organize tools and drink beer.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Delta10mm:

I miss your old avatar.
View Quote
I hope I can go back to Her in January

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Dad keeps downsizing and making me take guns.  He's cluttering up my house.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:29:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HeyCoach] [#31]
I interviewed for my unicorn dream job on Monday. I didn’t get it even though I was told by the interview committee that I had an impressive resume that was exactly in line plus more of what they wanted.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:34:21 PM EDT
[#32]
My power got shut off on Monday because I got too far behind on my bill.  It's either groceries or electricity, I chose poorly.  Had to borrow a bunch of money from my mom to get it turned back on.  Lost a whole aquarium full of fish before it came back on because I was at work.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#33]
My Friday night problem.
I done got old.
I am slowly losing my mind literally.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:47:00 PM EDT
[#34]
I can’t sleep and have to be back at work at 5. And I’m salary.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:21:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Still fucking awake.  Have to be at work in an hour and 40 minutes now, for free.  Yay me
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:26:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Somehow I got on the county list for jury duty.  I have to appear via computer at 8:30 Monday morning for jury selection.  They made me do this about a year ago and I wasn't selected.  Huge waste of time waiting around while the lawyers decide who they want and who they reject right off the bat.  Next time I will just answer that I don't think I can be fair and impartial, and maybe tell them that I like the concept of jury nullification.

I'll have to shave and find a decent shirt too.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:38:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:
Somehow I got on the county list for jury duty.  I have to appear via computer at 8:30 Monday morning for jury selection.  They made me do this about a year ago and I wasn't selected.  Huge waste of time waiting around while the lawyers decide who they want and who they reject right off the bat.  Next time I will just answer that I don't think I can be fair and impartial, and maybe tell them that I like the concept of jury nullification.

I'll have to shave and find a decent shirt too.
View Quote

You’re exactly who should be on a jury.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Covid sucks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top