Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2024 11:18:53 PM EDT
Rufo is quickly becoming a dominate force in effective push back against the left, largely using their own tactics against them. Vision, strategy, and execution on ideas and plans.

I love to see it. The Republican party members could learn a lot from him.

The Left's Hamas Problem

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:22:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Hamas are fundamental extremists.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:23:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Good example of allowing the Left to own this:

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:25:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Republicans don't learn because they don't give an everliving fuck about anything other than their own reelection. Just like every politician
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:29:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tsg68:
View Quote

They are murderers and rapists. An active terrorist organization.
Those savages are way beyond any ideological group.

Their supporters are not any less evil.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:34:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank762] [#5]
America just spilled a lot of blood and spent a whole lot of treasure fighting pretty much the same "Death to America!" types these spoiled brats in college are idolizing.

It is all lefties, not just academia.

Hollywood.

Media.

Congress.

Strange strategy for an election year.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:50:06 PM EDT
[#6]
All I saw in Austin today were hundreds of cops running away scared of the terrorists on campus. Exactly what I wrote about last week. The terrorists are running our cities.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Riots at their schools and wave after wave of immigrants still coming.
Sounds like the NE is well and truly screwed
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:59:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Frank762:
America just spilled a lot of blood and spent a whole lot of treasure fighting pretty much the same "Death to America!" types these spoiled brats in college are idolizing.

It is all lefties, not just academia.

Hollywood.

Media.

Congress.

Strange strategy for an election year.
View Quote

America sent a bunch of young, conservative and traditional men to fight a holy war while at the same time saying we weren't and that Islam was a religion of peace. We also started importing those same enemies, paying for them to get educations, become citizens, hold powerful positions in government and academia.

Oh, and the anti terrorism tools and systems developed during that war are now being used on those veterans and others who disagree with this shit
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:34:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By missychapo:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By missychapo:
Originally Posted By tsg68:

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:45:03 AM EDT
[#10]
I want to see some dudes cosplaying as Nazis show up and join these clowns chanting death to Israel and death to America.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:11:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By CavScout:
All I saw in Austin today were hundreds of cops running away scared of the terrorists on campus. Exactly what I wrote about last week. The terrorists are running our cities.
View Quote

Your tax dollars at work. Keep sending it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:27:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:

America sent a bunch of young, conservative and traditional men to fight a holy war while at the same time saying we weren't and that Islam was a religion of peace. We also started importing those same enemies, paying for them to get educations, become citizens, hold powerful positions in government and academia.

Oh, and the anti terrorism tools and systems developed during that war are now being used on those veterans and others who disagree with this shit
View Quote

This 100%
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:32:10 AM EDT
[#13]
It's an obvious solutions to let the crazy liberals continue unhindered.

Anyone remember what an absolute shit show that occupation in Portland (I think?) was once they tried to 'organize'?

They basically ended up murdering each other because people didn't have enough pronouns to be the right level of woke.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:17:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank762] [#14]
The opinion of a lot of Americans is not in line with wildly anti Jewish rhetoric.

The pendulum may be on its way swinging back to the center.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top