Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2023 5:09:34 PM EDT
Anyone else face pharmalogical bigotry during the Coofdemic?  

I did, sort of. Delta hit me like a ton of bricks in Jan of last year.  A Doc-in-the-box agreed to adding Ivermectin to the other stuff and eyeroller at the pharmacy agreed to fill it, but was ecstatic in telling me that my insurance would not cover horse paste in pill form. Took the pills as prescribed.

I was going to attempt a teledoc order for IVM to keep in reserve, but they'd basically shut down a few of those.

Power to Prescribe | Full Measure

Posted this to pass around.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#1]
You don't need a prescription at Tractor Supply.

Who would've ever thought that statement would have made sense, and sums up an interesting aspect of the covid response.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I am thankful that you can still buy it at tractor supply.

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 7:16:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Flysc:
Anyone else face pharmalogical bigotry during the Coofdemic?  

I did, sort of. Delta hit me like a ton of bricks in Jan of last year.  A Doc-in-the-box agreed to adding Ivermectin to the other stuff and eyeroller at the pharmacy agreed to fill it, but was ecstatic in telling me that my insurance would not cover horse paste in pill form. Took the pills as prescribed.

I was going to attempt a teledoc order for IVM to keep in reserve, but they'd basically shut down a few of those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WidXEJmCqxc

Posted this to pass around.
View Quote
Not a single pharmacy in my town to 80k would fill my rX for IVM. Not big chains or small ones... All had excuses except Walgreens who said they needed a 'diagnosis code' from my doc. Fucking monsters to deny people prescribed medicines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top