Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/25/2024 7:36:54 PM EDT
Curious if anyone has been following the work of this tech by Malcolm Bendall within the last year, as the tech is still in its infancy.  In a nutshell the device converts/transmutes the exhaust gases (CO2, CO and remaining unburnt hydrocarbons) of a hydrocarbon engine (any fuel source) into other elements, most notably in this case oxygen, all via plasma/toroidal plasmoids.  BS meter pegged yet?, understood, that's a lot to soak in.  Malcolm Bendall went open source with the tech after Randall Carlson (who has been involved with the project) accidentally mentioned him on a Joe Rogan's podcast, I believe in 2022.  Anyone mechanically inclined can attempt to assembly one, plenty of vids on how to go about.  

As I understand, the tech is in the process of being licensed and the Indian navy has even been interested (not sure why). Several devices have, and continue to be, distributed for independent analysis.  One retrofits has even been applied to large engine used for building back up power generation (big Cat type run on diesel or natural gas).  Its not yet in a commercial form, but the concept seems to be readily repeatable.

Laymen's understanding of the tech, probably the better vid I've seen to explain at a high level what's involved in one condensed vid.  28:40 for running motor kicking out almost, if not all atmospheric % of Oxygen and scrubbing most all CO2 & CO.
Malcolm Bendall's Thunderstorm Generator | BEGINNERS GUIDE + NEW Trial Footage from the US

Another vid of a small engine in operation with the stubby version, (27:25 for best output results).
Malcolm Bendall's Thunderstorm Generator | NEW FOOTAGE & Updates + Come see it in person at CS2024!

Deeper dive of the fundamentals.
Introduction to Plasmoids, Ball Lightning & Thunderstorms

Melcolm Bendall open source files:
https://www.strikefoundation.earth/open-source-research

Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project, a handful of metallurgical analysis vids within of the interior surfaces of one of the original thunderstorm generators (Thor) via electron microscope. (can be a bit dry/technical)
https://www.youtube.com/@MFMP/featured

As this is GD, most will roll eyes due to the nature of the fundamentals involved and being uncomfortable with concepts outside of ones beliefs/understanding, open minds apply.  If one researches further, the foundation of the tech could go much further than just scrubbing the exhaust of an engine.  And.. hooray, man made "global warming" has a solution with this particular device, the global transfer of wealth scam can now end..
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus fucking christ...
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#2]
In before govt regulates the tech except to carefully chosen crony political donors… for the children.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can convert things from one element to another, why would you convert to oxygen rather than gold?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
Jesus fucking christ...
View Quote

I expect nothing less from 90%+ of GD who thumb through the thread.  Only can hope to have a meaningful conversation with those that take time to look further into the content.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I am open to the idea that space aliens are visiting Earth... I think it's somewhat unlikely for a variety or reasons, but it's possible. However, we are bombarded with all kinds of fake UFO stuff whether hoaxes, lies, delusions, etc. So, if some guy puts out some videos on YouTube claiming that he's got space aliens living in his spare bedroom, I'm sorta going to assume he's a crackpot and not bother to watch.

Same thing with the alt science stuff. Maybe the Hydrino exists, but it probably doesn't. Maybe we can create antigravity fields, reactionless thrust, warp drives, free energy from burning water, puppies that don't poop in the house... But I'm not going to investigate every single youtube video where someone claims this stuff is real.

As a side note, look up the hydrino which is a probably fictional atom of hydrogen where the electron has fallen below the ground state. The benefit of this if it were real is that catalyzing this reaction would release a lot of energy allowing us to get energy from any hydrogen source, including water. Some guy came up with the idea, did some math on the theoretical energy release, and then started a company which convinces gullible investors to give him money so he can keep raising money to, one day, get energy from this non-existent state of hydrogen.

A lot of what I will call the alt-science stuff is just that. Another big part of it is people being convinced by nice sounding theories and sticking with them for emotional reasons after they have been disproven.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Imzadi:
If you can convert things from one element to another, why would you convert to oxygen rather than gold?
View Quote

Not wrong with your line of thinking, having no clue what the tech is capable of, I only have my training wheels of an understanding.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CKA:

I expect nothing less from 90%+ of GD who thumb through the thread.  Only can hope to have a meaningful conversation with those that take time to look further into the content.
View Quote
How does an engine make power on a chemical level? Answer that and I will respond to your question / posted concept. Note I may have some follow up questions based on the level of detail in your response.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#9]
How does an engine make power on a chemical level? Answer that and I will respond to your question / posted concept. Note I may have some follow up questions based on the level of detail in your response.
View Quote

I not interested in proving anything to entertain you.  The engines are still running on gas in the vids, the exhaust is just being converted.  If its an interesting concept to you, look further into it, otherwise don't.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#10]
You could use the energy output of your car's engine to convert the exhaust CO2 back into carbon and oxygen. But then you'd have no energy left to propel the vehicle.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 2ANut:
You could use the energy output of your car's engine to convert the exhaust CO2 back into carbon and oxygen. But then you'd have no energy left to propel the vehicle.
View Quote

Maybe the foundation of the tech is able to be applied to actually fuel an engine in a different configuration/application, I have no understanding of how to achieve that, but interested if it could.  This application is just converting the exhaust gases to oxygen.  Its the foundation of the tech that is spicy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Maybe the foundation of the tech is able to be applied to actually fuel an engine in a different configuration/application, I have no understanding of how to achieve that, but interested if it could.  This application is just converting the exhaust gases to oxygen.  Its the foundation of the tech that is spicy.
View Quote

From what I gathered skipping around in those videos, the foundation of the tech is to violate at least one of the most fundamental laws of physics.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:09:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#13]

I not interested in proving anything to entertain you.  The engines are still running on gas in the vids, the exhaust is just being converted.  If its an interesting concept to you, look further into it, otherwise don't.
View Quote
That is a well though out answer and you don't back down from defending your claims.

I'll keep it basic for you. When you combine oxygen with a fuel the enthalpy change is negative and heat is released. This heat is used to heat up a boiler or expand a gas to create pressure in cylinder of an engine. If the change in enthalpy of a reaction was positive, it would mean it would require us to impart energy into the reactants to create those products.

Combining oxygen and hydrogen theoretically releases energy and makes water. To split water into its elemental forms would require not an insignificant amount of energy.

Attachment Attached File

Your machine somehow does this with no energy input or explanation as to why this is even beneficial.

Bullshit meter going off? Read about enthalpies of reactions and how power is generated. Also this is America. If you have a great idea, don't tell the world. Patent it and become rich.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Jesus fucking christ...

The thing is, you can't get a meaningful conversation on this stuff. I spent a bit of time watching some of those videos and it sounded like a bunch of doubletalk to me, but what do I know. If I were an expert in the field of whatever field they are talking about, plasmoids in bubbles or whatever, then I could say, "this is BS." And then the response would be, "You just think that because you haven't studied our science and gotten our results. Oh, and we won't give you the secret ingredient so you can reproduce our results so as to protect our potential patent. But, trust us, it's real." Then they would throw in something about how "they" (Big government/science/energy/pharma/industry) don't want you learning the secret.

Here's the page about that Hydrino thing I was talking about...

https://brilliantlightpower.com/

For me to know if it's real I would have to be a physicist and spend a lot of time and effort to learn their theories and test them for myself. But since they have been pushing this for 30 years and their results appear to be a bright light shining in a camera I am going to guess that there is nothing to it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Nope, pseudoscience, very complicated explanation that takes quite a while to go through, it will make your brain hurt trying to understand
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:22:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast] [#16]
Plasma dissociation has been around for a while, I spent some time operating a high energy dissociation transport reactor prototype at a powerplant in 2009.

Most of my career in energy research has been high temperature energy conversion and emission controls.

We knew 15 years ago it won't work. Simple thermodynamics, the energy to dissociate C and O is higher than the energy you get by joining them by combustion in the first place.

Yes I can pass hydrocarbons through a plasma chamber and break them down into C and H, sure we can break up N2O NO and NO2 into N2 and O2. Yup we can take CO2 back into C and O2 at 5500°F It just takes lots of energy and money.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:25:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:
Plasma dissociation has been around for a while, I spent some time operating a high energy dissociation transport reactor prototype at a powerplant in 2009.

Most of my career in energy research has been high temperature energy conversion and emission controls.

We knew 15 years ago it won't work. Simple thermodynamics, the energy to dissociate C and O is hight than the energy you go by joining them by combustion in the first place.
View Quote
2nd law of thermodynamics in action!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#18]
That is a well though out answer and you don't back down from defending your claims.

I'll keep it basic for you. When you combine oxygen with a fuel the enthalpy change is negative and heat is released. This heat is used to heat up a boiler or expand a gas to create pressure in cylinder of an engine. If the change in enthalpy of a reaction was positive, it would mean it would require us to impart energy into the reactants to create those products.

Combining oxygen and hydrogen theoretically releases energy and makes water. To split water into its elemental forms would require not an insignificant amount of energy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346870/xBAqYrKTyWf3VbVXSgKv_image001_jpg-3197886.JPG

Your machine somehow does this with no energy input or explanation as to why this is even beneficial.

Bullshit meter going off? Read about enthalpies of reactions and how power is generated. Also this is America. If you have a great idea, don't tell the world. Patent it and become rich.
View Quote

My friend, if you have 30m, take time to watch the first vid completely, then another 30m to watch the more in depth vid, the fundamental explanations are discussed.  This is not my machine, I started this thread for awareness, choose in look into it further on your own, don't ask me your questions, direct them at the folks making the tech.

What I can say, in my opinion, is patenting tech that is disruptive to large money interest is a very poor idea.  Open source the idea to the world, if ambitious you'll make plenty of coin with the head start you'll have on your competition.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:30:21 PM EDT
[#19]

My friend, if you have 30m, take time to watch the first vid completely, then another 30m to watch the more in depth vid, the fundamental explanations are discussed.  This is not my machine, I started this thread for awareness, choose in look into it further on your own, don't ask me your questions, direct them at the folks making the tech.

What I can say, in my opinion, is patenting tech that is disruptive to large money interest is a very poor idea.  Open source the idea to the world, if ambitious you'll make plenty of coin with the head start you'll have on your competition.
View Quote

If it worked, he'd be wealthy. It's pretty simple.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Finally a real working Turbo Encabulator.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#21]
CO2 and CO are not elements.  They are  chemical compounds.

I'm sure it is possible to separate the elements in those compounds through a chemical or electro-chemical process of some kind...but that doesn't "transmute" any elements.

Transmutation of one element into another is only possible through either nuclear fusion or fission, as far as I've ever heard.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#22]

We knew 15 years ago it won't work. Simple thermodynamics, the energy to dissociate C and O is higher than the energy you get by joining them by combustion in the first place.

Yes I can pass hydrocarbons through a plasma chamber and break them down into C and H, sure we can break up N2O NO and NO2 into N2 and O2. Yup we can take CO2 back into C and O2. It just takes lots of energy and money.
View Quote

It covers your curiosity in the vids, specifically the 2nd to get the gist of the theory of how/what.  As explained, the energy that is breaking down and reforming the molecules are not being sourced by the engine output or any component of it, its the toroidal plasmoids.  Conservation of energy is apparently being maintain because it is being sourced from a different source, as explained.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:36:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
CO2 and CO are not elements.  They are  chemical compounds.

I'm sure it is possible to separate the elements in those compounds through a chemical or electro-chemical process of some kind...but that doesn't "transmute" any elements.

Transmutation of one element into another is only possible through either nuclear fusion or fission, as far as I've ever heard.
View Quote

Or a particle accelerator
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Watching a nascent technology catch on and grow, become disruptive and change the world is pretty wild.
I'ma wait for this one to get a little more... mature, before I waste time. I'm too old to be wasting hope by kissing ugly frogs.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:37:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#25]

View All Quotes
Jesus fucking christ...

Well, the very basis of the idea Does sound very retarded.    For one thing, they shouldn’t use the phrase “transmutes into other elements”.    

It doesn’t create or transmute elements.  Words matter.   Force your brain to be precise.    

I’ll probably waste time looking at it later, just to explain to you how retarded it is.    I’m stupid like that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

You should definitely send all your retirement funds to the inventor.  Get in on the ground floor!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:41:44 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
I skimmed the video before you freak out.

1) His CO2 numbers did not match atmospheric CO2 levels whether the wand was outside the exhaust. For most exhaust combustion analysis machines, they require a half million dollar, 8ft tall bench with multiple different readers for each different gas with their own span gas sets. This is never done with a hand held meter. His meters are not accurate.

2) High 02 levels can be achieved in the exhaust by running extremely lean (these guys are idling the engine, not producing any significant amounts of power) or by simply having an exhaust leak which would suck fresh air (02) into the exhaust. If I wanted to trick people, I would have a pinhole leak in my exhaust and claim my exhaust was creating 02 in some Thunder Generator!

3) All this is a huge waste of time if you understood the enthalpies of reaction and the laws of thermodynamics. All the tubes, and the bubbles, and the filters are just noise to distract you from the basics of chemistry. Learn the basic chemistry and your mind won't be imprisoned by these idiotic ideas. You may think I am being mean to you, but this is a waste of everybody's time including your time. I'd like to think you value your time too to not waste it on garbage.

If all of this is unbelievable go read about the 200mpg carburetor. I'm sure you can really sink your teeth into that idea too.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:48:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SystemFailCoreDump] [#28]
The only way you can convert one element to another is with atomic fusion/fission or with a big azz particle accelerator/collider.

You can; however, break compounds like CO2 and CO down to elements using heat (lots of it) and a catalyst metal like the catalytic converter in your vehicle exhaust system. Or you could just use solar radiation which works pretty well at breaking both of those down into O2 and solid carbon which amazingly enough likes to combine with N2 and make fertilizer. This is why human caused climate change is "impossible". Carbon compound emissions don't stay together in the presence of solar radiation (sun light) very long and certainly not "thousands of years" as climate crazies claim.

BTW, I didn't bother to watch the videos so I'm not sure if this is relevant or not. Not sure I care.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#29]
You can do all sorts of shit with enough energy. Where does this energy come from?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:02:10 PM EDT
[#30]
If he's not wearing a mask hooked up to the exhaust with the engine running while he does the video, he's full of crap
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:02:25 PM EDT
[#31]
If you take the diameter of the earth, divide by 1440, plus the moon's diameter to the sun, multiply by 10, you get 5280 ft, which is a 1/8 th of a mile for the outer circle of Joeseph of Aramatheya in Englandland at Glastonbury, with the chalice ie the Grail, which is 4 3 2, add those numbers up you get 9.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:22:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast] [#32]
Sigh...

Then all he needs to do is publish his energy balance with experimental data to back it up and I will happily sit in the front row as he receives his Nobel Prize.

These guys are the same, smart and know enough about science to make superficial case, but when pressed for data, peer review, or even rigorous theory, they start playing the victim card.

Even then if the achidemic world misses the boat the venture capital world would have already licensed it. Those guys throw billions at ideas with less than 10% chance all the time.

So why didn't he take his 100 million dollar payday from Thiessen-Krupp, MHI, or Saudi Aramco?

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:28:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#33]
Sigh...

Then all he needs to do is publish his energy balance with experimental data to back it up and I will happily sit in the front row as he receives his Nobel Prize.

These guys are the same, smart and know enough about science to make superficial case, but when pressed for data, peer review, or even rigorous theory, they start playing the victim card.

Even then if the achidemic world misses the boat the venture capital world would have already licensed it. Those guys throw billions at ideas with less than 10% chance all the time.

So why didn't he take his 100 million dollar payday from Thiessen-Krupp, MHI, or Saudi Aramco?

View Quote
Guys like this are used for tax credits from the gov. Those companies you listed "listen" to them and allow them to experiment in their facilities for a few days. They know it is all bullshit but they get tax credits for allowing these guys to try their ideas.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:41:07 PM EDT
[#34]
For fucks sake...
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Guys like this are used for tax credits from the gov. Those companies you listed "listen" to them and allow them to experiment in their facilities for a few days. They know it is all bullshit but they get tax credits for allowing these guys to try their ideas.
View Quote

There are no "Tax Credits" for this kind of thing and no federal program would touch this.

...well unless the guy was born a black trans lesbian, then it would get funded.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:45:09 PM EDT
[#36]

From what I gathered skipping around in those videos, the foundation of the tech is to violate at least one of the most fundamental laws of physics.
View Quote

No, you supply the contraption with more power than the engine produces in order to run this conversion back into benign compounds.  Of course using more power than the engine produces begs the question of why you would run the engine in the first place.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:45:57 PM EDT
[#37]

There are no "Tax Credits" for this kind of thing and no federal program would touch this.

...well unless the guy was born a black trans lesbian, then it would get funded.
View Quote
R&D tax credits exist or used to exist not too long ago.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I skimmed the video before you freak out.

1) His CO2 numbers did not match atmospheric CO2 levels whether the wand was outside the exhaust. For most exhaust combustion analysis machines, they require a half million dollar, 8ft tall bench with multiple different readers for each different gas with their own span gas sets. This is never done with a hand held meter. His meters are not accurate.

2) High 02 levels can be achieved in the exhaust by running extremely lean (these guys are idling the engine, not producing any significant amounts of power) or by simply having an exhaust leak which would suck fresh air (02) into the exhaust. If I wanted to trick people, I would have a pinhole leak in my exhaust and claim my exhaust was creating 02 in some Thunder Generator!

3) All this is a huge waste of time if you understood the enthalpies of reaction and the laws of thermodynamics. All the tubes, and the bubbles, and the filters are just noise to distract you from the basics of chemistry. Learn the basic chemistry and your mind won't be imprisoned by these idiotic ideas. You may think I am being mean to you, but this is a waste of everybody's time including your time. I'd like to think you value your time too to not waste it on garbage.

If all of this is unbelievable go read about the 200mpg carburetor. I'm sure you can really sink your teeth into that idea too.
View Quote

1) The differential is what you should focus on

2) The base gasses are measured prior opening the valve to "turn on" the device, the difference is observable on the meter, you missed it in your skim.

3) Not offended by your skepticism, I fully understood what I was bring before posting, I've been on GD a while.  I don't think there is an slight of hand or scam, rather than a new approach to technology that still conserves all laws of thermodynamics.  If you're not willing to look into further than the surface, so be it, I'm don't care to defend their device.  Intent of the thread was to peek curiosity of those that will look and explore further on their own convictions, many that may never even post in the thread.  The thread is not for those such as yourself that are compelled to toss your contrarian views 2m after the thread was posted. You had your mind made up without a desire to look further based on the predicate that whatever it was about was too outlandish to be true.  No hard feelings.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#39]
If it actually worked John Kerry would fly all over the world in his private jet to advocate oxygen bad.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:53:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#40]

1) The differential is what you should focus on

2) The base gasses are measured prior opening the valve to "turn on" the device, the difference is observable on the meter, you missed it in your skim.

3) Not offended by your skepticism, I fully understood what I was bring before posting, I've been on GD a while.  I don't think there is an slight of hand or scam, rather than a new approach to technology that still conserves all laws of thermodynamics.  If you're not willing to look into further than the surface, so be it, I'm don't care to defend their device.  Intent of the thread was to peek curiosity of those that will look and explore further on their own convictions, many that may never even post in the thread.  The thread is not for those such as yourself that are compelled to toss your contrarian views 2m after the thread was posted. You had your mind made up without a desire to look further based on the predicate that whatever it was about was too outlandish to be true.  No hard feelings.
View Quote
I really tried to help you. I was a dick in how I did it. Maybe you will understand that all of these devices are a waste of your time. I tried to help you understand that. Read about entropy, enthalpy, and the heat of formations. These are accepted scientific principles that show how these ideas do not follow the rules of nature that we are governed by. New scientific advancements can be made, but they are usually always shown as observing these basic laws. Newton is yet to be proven false for most of our macro lives.

If you really really believe in these ideas, patent them. I hope you get rich. I hope you become the next oil barren of the 21st century. I think you might understand why I am so harsh. I design fuel systems for a living and I think you are wasting your time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Being an engineer and knowing thermo/physics & chemistry really makes one a killjoy.
I‘m glad there are other killjoys here that saved me the effort. Thanks guys.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:06:19 PM EDT
[#42]
I really tried to help you. I was a dick in how I did it. Maybe you will understand that all of these devices are a waste of your time. I tried to help you understand that. Read about entropy, enthalpy, and the heat of formations. These are accepted scientific principles that show how these ideas do not follow the rules of nature that we are governed by. New scientific advancements can be made, but they are usually always shown as observing these basic laws. Newton is yet to be proven false for most of our macro lives.

If you really really believe in these ideas, patent them. I hope you get rich. I hope you become the next oil barren of the 21st century. I think you might understand why I am so harsh. I design fuel systems for a living and I think you are wasting your time.
View Quote

I don't intend to fab up a prototype based on the opensource plans or look to make money on anything related.  I'm interested in the disruptive tech, and their functional prototypes peeks my interest further.  If you believe they're gaming their devices in the videos to deceive, so be it, I'll stand corrected if they're proven to be frauds by releasing their open source plans and apparent working prototype...  I'll continue to observe their efforts and update if anything more relevant or interesting appears.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Holy crap.  I haven't heard of this scam since the late 70's/early 80's. It was a big deal to climate nuts for a short while.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:11:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#44]

I don't intend to fab up a prototype based on the opensource plans or look to make money on anything related.  I'm interested in the disruptive tech, and their functional prototypes peeks my interest further.  If you believe they're gaming their devices in the videos to deceive, so be it, I'll stand corrected if they're proven to be frauds by releasing their open source plans and apparent working prototype...  I'll continue to observe their efforts and update if anything more relevant or interesting appears.
View Quote
I think they don't know what they are doing and they are enticed by the idea of "beating the man". I am being honest when I say this.... if I hated you or these people I'd simply reply with "Wow, can't believe what the government or big corporations are suppressing. People need to know about this! This technology would really free us from the mega corps. Glad to see there is still innovation today."

I didn't because these guys are wittingly or unwittingly WASTING YOUR TIME.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#45]
hole e fuk, lol

sorry op, you'll never see your money again
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By ZA206:
Being an engineer and knowing thermo/physics & chemistry really makes one a killjoy.
I‘m glad there are other killjoys here that saved me the effort. Thanks guys.

View Quote

dude, that's literally what makes these threads worth while.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm done replying. I've wasted enough of my time with this. I hope you explore some of the scientifically sound concepts I've shared. Otherwise you will continue wasting your finite time on this planet with bad ideas.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:16:41 PM EDT
[#48]
I generally find that people who use terms like transmutation, transubstantiation, and transmogrify are trying to baffle you with bullshit.

Simpler terms convey the same idea of change, substitution, and alteration.

Ugh. Speekum big words. Confuse poor Oog. Oog smell shit. Oog see brown. Oog assume is shit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AgeOne:

dude, that's literally what makes these threads worth while.
View Quote
it isn't funny!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#50]
It's a scam just like 100mpg carbys, HHO, GEET, using water as fuel, etc etc
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top