Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus OP. Please tell us you haven't given them any money, and your stubborn ignorance is just that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#2]
imma invent a roof mount wind turbine for electric vehicles.  just drive and charge.  never plug in again.  op, send cash

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:37:51 PM EDT
[#3]
They still haven't shown how it works.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:40:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tct1000:

imma invent a roof mount wind turbine for electric vehicles.  just drive and charge.  never plug in again.  op, send cash

View Quote
I literally read on this very site why couldn't ev's have a 5th wheel that lowers when you are coasting that would recharge the batteries. Not only was it scientifically unsound it wasn't even practical. If we are gonna make a perpetual motion machine make it simple. Use one of the 4 wheels to recharge the battery. No need for a 5th wheel.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
I literally read on this very site why couldn't ev's have a 5th wheel that lowers when you are coasting that would recharge the batteries. Not only was it scientifically unsound it wasn't even practical. If we are gonna make a perpetual motion machine make it simple. Use one of the 4 wheels to recharge the battery. No need for a 5th wheel.
View Quote

Even if only 10% of the country are rubes, that's still a shot load of potential marks.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

Even if only 10% of the country are rubes, that's still a shot load of potential marks.
View Quote
I respect the country boys. I think this was from a well to do liberal city dweller.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:55:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I respect the country boys. I think this was from a well to do liberal city dweller.
View Quote

I meant Americans in general.

City folk, hayseed, and suburbanite are equally retarded, imo
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

good thinking.  i'll sell a two pack of wind turbines for double the power generation and pray the competition won't mount three to a roof
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:08:54 PM EDT
[#9]
You'll know one of these is real when you see it on a factory vehicle.  Anyone with enough braincells to build something like that that works would have patented it and licensed it to every vehicle manufacturer and be insanely rich.  Zero emissions from a simple device would allow the car company's to design around what consumers want rather than what government wants.  Which is worth billions
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Your machine somehow does this with no energy input or explanation as to why this is even beneficial.
View Quote

The machine is beneficial because it sucks money out of clueless rich people and/or government (but I repeat myself).
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:58:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
You'll know one of these is real when you see it on a factory vehicle.  Anyone with enough braincells to build something like that that works would have patented it and licensed it to every vehicle manufacturer and be insanely rich.  Zero emissions from a simple device would allow the car company's to design around what consumers want rather than what government wants.  Which is worth billions
View Quote

This tech is new, only two years public via open source.  When Randall Carlson was discussing the Thunderstorm Generator on either Shawn Ryan or Danny Jones, he mentioned Malcolm Bendall had received attention from one Japanese car MFGers.

This tech is being pursued for licensing right now for industrial applications under two subsidiaries of Malcom's (Strike Energy Inc. and Plasmoid Power Co Ltd).  Countries include USA, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Japan and Thailand. https://alpha-prospects.com/investments

To the chuckle heads that think I'm a liberal, spent money on this, or misdirected, I'm not, haven't and am not.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:03:12 AM EDT
[#12]
essentially a water bong for your car.

I will admit, Ranque-Hilsch vortex tubes are very weird real science.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:06:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By CKA:

This tech is new, only two years public via open source.  When Randall Carlson was discussing the Thunderstorm Generator on either Shawn Ryan or Danny Jones, he mentioned Malcolm Bendall had received attention from one Japanese car MFGers.

This tech is being pursued for licensing right now for industrial applications under two subsidiaries of Malcom's (Strike Energy Inc. and Plasmoid Power Co Ltd).  Countries include USA, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Japan and Thailand. https://alpha-prospects.com/investments

To the chuckle heads that think I'm a liberal, spent money on this, or misdirected, I'm not, haven't and am not.
View Quote
I said I was done responding but god I hope you aren't shilling for this company / person. I really don't want to see anyone including you wasting your money on this crap.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I said I was done responding but god I hope you aren't shilling for this company / person. I really don't want to see anyone including you wasting your money on this crap.
View Quote

People tend not to learn lessons for free.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:12:37 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Thanks for your concern, appreciate the serenity, truly.  No affiliations nor spent anything aside from my spare time reading/listening.  Appreciate concerned folks like yourself.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#16]
i refuse to take scientific advise from a soy faced youtuber
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:26:36 AM EDT
[#17]
That’s nice. Now show me the stack tested data against baseline emissions to see if it does what it is claimed to do.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:30:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Mid-wits will be the death of us all...  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:36:20 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Make sure to have a fan blowing into the turbine for extra......stuff?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:43:19 AM EDT
[#20]
I think they may be onto something, but they do a poor job of explaining and demonstrating it.

The "Woo Hoo!'s" in the video didn't do much for me.  I would have preferred more charts and graphs.  Maybe if I go find and read the referenced paper in Nature, it will do a better job of explaining.

It would be nice if they could demonstrate operation without the engine in the loop.  Just a known composition of gases at a known pressure and rate going into the vortex thingy, and measurements of what is coming out.  Or, maybe I am missing something and the engine is a critical part of the apparatus.  Also, needed a more controlled way to generate specific bubble sizes.  With a variety of sizes, it's harder to understand which sizes are important/working.

Also, the name "thunderstorm generator" is confusing.  Am I supposed to see storm clouds forming in the sky?  Why do they demonstrate with a genator instead of just an engine?  It seems like the only thing the generator might be powering was the UV light.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:16:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
I think they may be onto something, but they do a poor job of explaining and demonstrating it.

The "Woo Hoo!'s" in the video didn't do much for me.  I would have preferred more charts and graphs.  Maybe if I go find and read the referenced paper in Nature, it will do a better job of explaining.

It would be nice if they could demonstrate operation without the engine in the loop.  Just a known composition of gases at a known pressure and rate going into the vortex thingy, and measurements of what is coming out.  Or, maybe I am missing something and the engine is a critical part of the apparatus.  Also, needed a more controlled way to generate specific bubble sizes.  With a variety of sizes, it's harder to understand which sizes are important/working.

Also, the name "thunderstorm generator" is confusing.  Am I supposed to see storm clouds forming in the sky?  Why do they demonstrate with a genator instead of just an engine?  It seems like the only thing the generator might be powering was the UV light.
View Quote

+1000%

The introduction of a gasoline engine for gasses is what throws off the discussion.

As you stated, how the fuck do you not use a kniw gas mixture with a pressure regulator?

Something is quite fucky... Besides the name, which probably was inspired by one of hunter Biden's whores.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:25:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Here's a more technical explanation of the tech.  The vid is targeted at explaining the tech primarily around Bendall's turbine propulsion tech that he has been developing that is base on the same principals, but also covers the tech as related to the thunderstorm generator.  The fundamentals behind this vid (calculations and further explanations) are available for review on Strike Foundation link in PDF form within the first post.  

I'm sure debbie downers that know this is a broken concept will be able to spot where the explanation of the tech might be off track as quick as they were able to discredit it.  

The Bendall Turbine — Plasmoid Generator (Strike Foundation)

80085: Agreed it would have been best to expel all questioning if they shut off the TS generator valve at some point while the engine is running to provide true reading for the exhaust base line on the meter.  I've seen vids where this is done and will see if I can find and post.  However, atmosphere vs. exhaust stream delta leans heavily to credibility.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:36:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Jesus fucking christ...
View Quote

Your specific choice in curse words is beyond lame and despite me not having much to do with religion in 30 years, I find your post to be offensive and far below the lowest hanging fruit. It gets old to see that particular phrase in GD. ANY other word(s) is fair game and I don't even take notice of other foul language (I use plenty of it myself).

I don't expect you to alter your choice of words in the future. In fact, I suspect that you may double-down on it. But I felt obligated to point out how lame it is anyways. Carry on Shakespeare.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:38:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Here's a more technical explanation of the tech.  The vid is targeted at explaining the tech primarily around Bendall's turbine propulsion tech that he has been developing that is base on the same principals, but also covers the tech as related to the thunderstorm generator.  The fundamentals behind this vid (calculations and further explanations) are available for review on Strike Foundation link in PDF form within the first post.  

I'm sure debbie downers that know this is a broken concept will be able to spot where the explanation of the tech might be off track as quick as they were able to discredit it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEU_8H68aI0

80085: Agreed it would have been best to expel all questioning if they shut off the TS generator valve at some point while the engine is running to provide true reading for the exhaust base line on the meter.  I've seen vids where this is done and will see if I can find and post.  However, atmosphere vs. exhaust stream delta leans heavily to credibility.
View Quote
Look up the basics of enthalpy of formations and your mind will be free of all this. You will be able to judge this "technology" on your own. You don't need a science degree just look up the basics of enthalpy of reactions. This is like watching someone drink antifreeze and proclaim it's good because it has a sweet taste to it. Really dude I do this for a living.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:42:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#25]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Your specific choice in curse words is beyond lame and despite me not having much to do with religion in 30 years, I find your post to be offensive and far below the lowest hanging fruit. It gets old to see that particular phrase in GD. ANY other word(s) is fair game and I don't even take notice of other foul language (I use plenty of it myself).

I don't expect you to alter your choice of words in the future. In fact, I suspect that you may double-down on it. But I felt obligated to point out how lame it is anyways. Carry on Shakespeare.
View Quote
Please excuse my response to someone posting something that violates all the basic laws of thermodynamics. Should I have used "haberdashery" instead?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:51:44 AM EDT
[#26]
That is a well though out answer and you don't back down from defending your claims.

I'll keep it basic for you. When you combine oxygen with a fuel the enthalpy change is negative and heat is released. This heat is used to heat up a boiler or expand a gas to create pressure in cylinder of an engine. If the change in enthalpy of a reaction was positive, it would mean it would require us to impart energy into the reactants to create those products.

Combining oxygen and hydrogen theoretically releases energy and makes water. To split water into its elemental forms would require not an insignificant amount of energy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346870/xBAqYrKTyWf3VbVXSgKv_image001_jpg-3197886.JPG

Your machine somehow does this with no energy input or explanation as to why this is even beneficial.

Bullshit meter going off? Read about enthalpies of reactions and how power is generated. Also this is America. If you have a great idea, don't tell the world. Patent it and become rich.
View Quote
I invented Anti-Water.
You spray this stuff on your car, and all the dirt shows right back up, dry caked dirt.
Next up, I'm working on some anti-dogshit, drop a fresh pile on the lawn- BOOM, Dogshit GONE.
Invest now, we'll all be RICH.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:56:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:

View Quote

If you're willing to take the time, the two videos explain the fundamentals.  Engine is not critical, any exhaust dumped into the apporpriate sized "thunderstorm generator" system will do.  Only requirement from the engine is the heat from the exhaust to start the catalyst and vacuum to draw in the air and create the cavitation bubbles.  They are demonstrating with just a gas engine, there is no electrical generator components, just the retrofitting of the "thunderstorm generator" components.  The UV bulb that ionizes the water where the air is drawn in is powered by an outlet in the building.  There is a stone air diffuser, I think they are just in the discovery/proof of concept phase and will continue to define how to create the most efficient sized cavitation bubbles.  The "thunderstorm" name is in reference to the two opposing vortex passing each other, each in their own tube, one hot (exhaust) and one cold (intake), aka how a thunderstorm generates, which is a part of the fundamental operating principal.  

The key is the ionized cavitation bubbles that form plasmoids when collapsed.  These plasmoids are purportedly a collapsed bubble in the form of a toroid that can self maintain, and essentially consume the exhaust molecules, stripping them into an atomic level and reconstruct them into different elements (oxygen) on the other side (gasp.. the word zero point to rumored to be mentioned during this process).  As to how, watch the vid a few posts up, I can follow loosely, but don't have the patients/comprehension to fully absorb to properly understand and try to reproduce similar tech at my work bench.  I just think it would be kick ass if they are onto something real.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:58:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Imzadi:
If you can convert things from one element to another, why would you convert to oxygen rather than gold?
View Quote

What does the O in CO2 stand for?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:05:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CKA] [#29]
Look up the basics of enthalpy of formations and your mind will be free of all this. You will be able to judge this "technology" on your own. You don't need a science degree just look up the basics of enthalpy of reactions. This is like watching someone drink antifreeze and proclaim it's good because it has a sweet taste to it. Really dude I do this for a living.
View Quote

I'll look up enthalpy of formations as much as you looked into this tech.. In my option, you being involved in a related field spoils you to opening up to what is being presented on the merit of needing to be a subject matter expert in the thread.  Proof by your three minute judgement from your first post, good night good sir.

edit: typo
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:11:23 AM EDT
[#30]
“It’s impossible” he said, as a bumble bee landed on his shoulder. “Nothing heavier than air can fly”
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:20:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:28:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#32]
Originally Posted By ZA206:
Being an engineer and knowing thermo/physics & chemistry really makes one a killjoy.
I‘m glad there are other killjoys here that saved me the effort. Thanks guys.

View Quote

I’m not even an engineer, just someone with common sense and knowledge of physics.   OP, I hope you’re right, but I know you’re not.  

If this tech revolutionionized everything, feel free to remind me of my skepticism.  Unmercifully.  

thank you to all the actual engineers.   Well done.

-    OP, there’s a lot of Heat energy wasted in the exhaust.   If this “invention” can return even 10% of it, it’ll be adopted immediately.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:19:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MadMonkey] [#33]
Originally Posted By John-in-austin:
Holy crap.  I haven't heard of this scam since the late 70's/early 80's. It was a big deal to climate nuts for a short while.
View Quote

Right? Amazing how they all sound exactly the same with the same kind of grifters running them

The last one I heard about was in the mid-90s I think, he had some "special" generator, a "super efficient" water pump and some other things, all geared more toward the prepped community but no less scammish.

100% devoted following who would tear you apart for not worshipping his intelligence. You just weren't smart enough to understand the scientific mumbo jumbo

I'll see if I can find a video.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:16:20 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm really not sure how it can open sourced yet it is being licensed. Can/could/should they be both?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:31:09 AM EDT
[#35]
“2) High 02 levels can be achieved in the exhaust by running extremely lean (these guys are idling the engine, not producing any significant amounts of power) or by simply having an exhaust leak which would suck fresh air (02) into the exhaust. If I wanted to trick people, I would have a pinhole leak in my exhaust and claim my exhaust was creating 02 in some Thunder Generator!”

“exhaust leak which would suck fresh air (02) into “

From my experience an exhaust leak would leak out a hole because it is higher pressure than the outside air
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:36:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By kychas:
“2) High 02 levels can be achieved in the exhaust by running extremely lean (these guys are idling the engine, not producing any significant amounts of power) or by simply having an exhaust leak which would suck fresh air (02) into the exhaust. If I wanted to trick people, I would have a pinhole leak in my exhaust and claim my exhaust was creating 02 in some Thunder Generator!”

From my experience an exhaust leak would leak out a hole because it is higher pressure than the outside air
View Quote

depends on speed of the exhaust, but you could easily have a Venturi effect
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:40:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Can I use this to power my perpetual motion machine?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:41:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: crownvic96] [#38]
Is this some 100mpg carburetor that the government actively killing people to suppress bullshit? lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Also, am i in before "just asking questions!" ?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#40]
op, has magnets on his fuel lines
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:50:19 AM EDT
[#41]
lolol just tried to watch the videos. Then I found the overview page of that youtube channel lol

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#42]
I skimmed the video before you freak out.

1) His CO2 numbers did not match atmospheric CO2 levels whether the wand was outside the exhaust. For most exhaust combustion analysis machines, they require a half million dollar, 8ft tall bench with multiple different readers for each different gas with their own span gas sets. This is never done with a hand held meter. His meters are not accurate.

2) High 02 levels can be achieved in the exhaust by running extremely lean (these guys are idling the engine, not producing any significant amounts of power) or by simply having an exhaust leak which would suck fresh air (02) into the exhaust. If I wanted to trick people, I would have a pinhole leak in my exhaust and claim my exhaust was creating 02 in some Thunder Generator!

3) All this is a huge waste of time if you understood the enthalpies of reaction and the laws of thermodynamics. All the tubes, and the bubbles, and the filters are just noise to distract you from the basics of chemistry. Learn the basic chemistry and your mind won't be imprisoned by these idiotic ideas. You may think I am being mean to you, but this is a waste of everybody's time including your time. I'd like to think you value your time too to not waste it on garbage.

If all of this is unbelievable go read about the 200mpg carburetor. I'm sure you can really sink your teeth into that idea too.
View Quote
Well put.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:59:30 AM EDT
[#43]
They could easily double the efficiency by adding a turbo encabulator
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:01:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AgeOne] [#44]
Originally Posted By kychas:

View Quote

depends on the location of the leak but here's the quick and dirty of it.

The leak will push out exhaust, this does not change the mixture of the exhaust down stream. just a slight reduction in volume.

but as the pressure wave from the exhaust pulses passes the leak, it creates a moment of low pressure like a venturi. this sucks in air.

sucking in a tiny amount of fresh air shows up as excessive oxygen, where the leak from pressure does not change the mixture to offset it.

I could easily take advantage of this effect with a reed valve to eliminate the leak but still have the venturi effect retrieve fresh air.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#46]
You have to input a tremendous amount of energy to split carbon from oxygen. You can sequester it, but you still have co2 waste.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:16:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Snip
I can follow loosely, but don't have the patients/comprehension to fully absorb to properly understand and try to reproduce similar tech at my work bench.
Snip
View Quote

This is obvious...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:

This is obvious...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:

Snip
I can follow loosely, but don't have the patients/comprehension to fully absorb to properly understand and try to reproduce similar tech at my work bench.
Snip

This is obvious...

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#49]
alchemy
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:24:03 AM EDT
[#50]
If you put a flowerpot over a candle it will heat the whole room!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top