[#1]
so he has actually gotten more retarded then

good to know

he certainly knows his audience
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:21:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Notcalifornialegal] [#3]
I listened to his alien bit and that was some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

so he has actually gotten more retarded then

good to know

he certainly knows his audience
View Quote

Next he will be questioning the whole Covid thing. Wear a mask Tucker!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
I listened to his alien bit and that was some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
View Quote
Some of it makes sense, some not.

why would a "spiritual being" need a vehicle?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:44:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote

I wonder if Rogan convinced him to get stoned for the show.

Like convincing Tucker to take "one small hit" and Tucker is a lightweight.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:45:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm torn as to whether he's playing up a persona in order to make money or he's totally bugfuck nuts.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
I'm torn as to whether he's playing up a persona in order to make money or he's totally bugfuck nuts.
View Quote

I’ve never gotten the impression that he is actually dumb, so it seems pretty clear that he will whore himself out to make a buck.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:51:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
View Quote

He described the plot for the second episode of the X-File (Deep Throat)
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

I’ve never gotten the impression that he is actually dumb, so it seems pretty clear that he will whore himself out to make a buck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#14]
lol
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:04:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Flindelaaf] [#15]
nvm
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:05:17 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

I don't think he's dumb.  I just wonder if he's crazy.  Like clinically.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By right_rudder:

View Quote

To interact with our perceived physical reality
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Halo_is_for_Kids:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Halo_is_for_Kids:
Originally Posted By right_rudder:

If they can interact well enough to make a vehicle, why not just interact with people after they've "gotten there" spiritually?  It doesn't hold up well to logic.  Or sanity.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:12:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I couldn't last 5 min listening to them two talk.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:14:53 PM EDT
[#20]
What is automatic writing for $500 Alex
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#21]
He joins the others who believed themselves clever, relevant and powerful until they lost their MSM pulpit.  Without staffers writing and researching for him, his luster has vanished... His followers will linger for a time....
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Carlson is a fucking turncoat; a worthless piece of shit.

He should have stayed in Moscow, where he could try to crawl even further up Putin’s ass hole.

My respect for Rogan just dropped.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:19:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#23]
Originally Posted By jdm0325:
I couldn't last 5 min listening to them two talk.
View Quote

The biggest issue I have with Rogan is that he's not a good interviewer.

He's popular because of his personality and ability to get popular guests.

But he's constantly interrupting guests, talking over them, not letting them get their point out, etc..

Like he'll have some paleontologists on that's been doing it for 40 years, written books, dedicated their entire lives to the subject, and Rogan will talk over them injecting some conspiracy bullshit.

It's okay to disagree with someone, but at least let them get their point across before you start your rebuttal or go off on some tangent.  

Half the time Rogan shoots from the hip and starts arguing against something they're not even saying.

If you want to see one of the best celebrity interviewers, watch Hot Ones on youtube with Sean Evans. The guy is incredible and I can totally imagine him getting a national talk show.

Been watching him since Season 1 of Hot Ones.

He listens to his guests, doesn't interrupt, does thorough research on them and will come up with some of the most genuine unique questions (aka "How did you know about that! I'm shocked you!" type replies), and every guests will mention how impressed they are with him.

Evans is a class act.

Wish more interviewers figured this out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#24]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTU5LA_kw8

View Quote
WTC 7 is a litmus test for intelligence.  If one believes it was demo'd then that person isnt to be listened to.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:23:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#25]
View Quote

If he wasn’t nuts already, Tucker Carlson lost it the moment he entered that Russian grocery store and announced he was radicalized against the West.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:23:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Thanks for posting, looking forward to this one.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
WTC 7 is a litmus test for intelligence.  If one believes it was demo'd then that person isnt to be listened to.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTU5LA_kw8

Totally agree.  There're a shitload of people who post here that sound very reasonable until you get them started on conspiracy theories about 9-11.  Then they start sounding like stark raving lunatics.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#28]
I see the headlines and of context tweets are alive and well.
Tucker explained them as supernatural, not like ghosts or poltergeists, but beyond our understanding and above science as we understand it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe Putin replaced him with a clone
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Caygee:
I see the headlines and of context tweets are alive and well.
Tucker explained them as supernatural, not like ghosts or poltergeists, but beyond our understanding and above science as we understand it.
View Quote

Oh, well THAT'S so much better...

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

But he's constantly interrupting guests, talking over them, not letting them get their point out, etc..

Like he'll have some paleontologists on that's been doing it for 40 years, written books, dedicated their entire lives to the subject, and Rogan will talk over them injecting some conspiracy bullshit.

It's okay to disagree with someone, but at least let them get their point across before you start your rebuttal or go off on some tangent.  

Half the time Rogan shoots from the hip and starts arguing against something they're not even saying.

If you want to see one of the best celebrity interviewers, watch Hot Ones on youtube with Sean Evans. The guy is incredible and I can totally imagine him getting a national talk show.

He listens to his guests, doesn't interrupt, does thorough research on them and will come up with some of the most genuine unique questions (aka "How did you know about that! I'm shocked you!" type replies), and every guests will mention how impressed they are with him.

Evans is a class act.

View Quote
Despite many other things, the fact you think Hot Ones is quality interviewing, you should vigorously, rapidly, and permanently, delete your arf login (for this account)
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:32:36 PM EDT
[#32]
The Russians put  a chip in his brain. They are uploaded all kinds of crazy shit for him to say.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:37:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, he has to talk about something... I mean how many times can you talk about Joe being a dottering old fucktard?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:43:05 PM EDT
[#34]
I see that free thinking, and questioning odd things is alive and well here.

There's NO way the government would lie.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:44:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: P229SAS] [#35]
He also said on this podcast:

anyone who believes Japan should have been nuked in WW2 is evil.

the invention of nuclear weapons/nuclear power is mysterious in how we figured it out (this sounded like he is subtly hinting that it was from aliens, possibly reverse engineered from them).

he definitely implied aliens are not only real but supernatural by defying the laws of physics, using an example that was allegedly verified of an underwater UFO doing 500 knots submerged

evolution (such as human evolution) is not real, though he believes in adaptations. “Evolution is just a theory and has not been proven” saying that there is no proof.

AI can/will become godlike and ultimately control mankind, so we should not develop it further.

He does not seem to acknowledge the inevitability of technological advancement in general. As if we can just not invent a powerful capability because it could be bad. Of course as with nukes, this would leave us totally open for an adversary to do so and us lacking any deterrent.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:47:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Didn’t watch, but among those tweets I believe the part about the intel community controlling congress.  The rest… meh.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:48:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RikWriter] [#37]
Originally Posted By turbo_infidel:
I see that free thinking, and questioning odd things is alive and well here.

There's NO way the government would lie.
View Quote

There IS no "the government."  There are countless federal, state and local employees, appointees and elected officials and to conceal something as nuts as performing a controlled demolition on Bldg 7 would have required DOZENS if not HUNDREDS of them to 1) tell the same story for 23 years and 2) never have even one spill the beans.  Believing everything "the government" says is true would be stupid.  So is believing that EVERYTHING they say is a lie.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By P229SAS:

the invention of nuclear weapons/nuclear power is mysterious in how we figured it out (this sounded like he is subtly hinting that it was from aliens, possibly reverse engineered from them).

evolution (such as human evolution) is not real, though he believes in adaptations. "Evolution is just a theory and has not been proven" saying that there is no proof.

AI can/will become godlike and ultimately control mankind, so we should not develop it further.
View Quote
These aren't his ideas.

They come from Avi Loeb, Garry Nolan and Eric Davis.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:52:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By P229SAS:

evolution (such as human evolution) is not real, though he believes in adaptations. “Evolution is just a theory and has not been proven” saying that there is no proof.

View Quote

Ah, so from the first two points alone, he's a fucking retard.  No surprise there..  Plenty of morons who don't understand what the alternative to dropping the bomb was, and it takes a special kind of person to choose handing all those purple hearts out that year instead of the next 40 years like we did.

Similarly, designing a nuke isn't hard if you understand the math (I'm a physicist), *building* it on the other hand is quite a bit harder, but when you're handed damn near a blank check by Uncle Sam, it's amazing what you can pull off before the graft/corruption sets in.

As for the rest... really, the only legitimate, non-retarded thing he had to say was about AI, but it's non-retarded in the sense that it's reasonable to have doubts and worry about it... not that I'd expect his doubts are based on anything resembling reality, mind you.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:02:20 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

He detailed how at 15 he drove with his 13 y/o brother to a Dead concert where they ate too many shrooms and freaked out
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:05:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Despite many other things, the fact you think Hot Ones is quality interviewing, you should vigorously, rapidly, and permanently, delete your arf login (for this account)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:

Evans is a class act.

You're the first person I've seen saying that.

Like hearing someone say Mr Rogers is a piece of shit.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:18:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#43]

View Quote

I really hope so. That would explain a lot.

As for Rogan being a bad interviewer? Yeah I agree with that. But right now I'm racking my brain thinking of who I would consider a good interviewer and... I can't think of anyone that any of you Normies would have heard of.

Now listening to their spitballing about AI. I hope Freedomtoons animates at least part of this interview but I don't think he has the balls.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:35:54 PM EDT
[#44]
It's almost like some of you didn't just live through covid only a few years ago,believe everything daddy gov and the msm says
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:41:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By phil3333:
It's almost like some of you didn't just live through covid only a few years ago,believe everything daddy gov and the msm says
View Quote

Yeah, because being skeptical of what the various branches of the government and the media tells us is the same as uncritically accepting that aliens are demons and 9-11 was an inside job.  Get real.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#46]

You're the first person I've seen saying that.

Like hearing someone say Mr Rogers is a piece of shit.

View Quote

Mr Rogers is a piece of shit. He did three years in the California penitentiary for selling speed after he deserted from the Army.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:17:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

Mr Rogers is a piece of shit. He did three years in the California penitentiary for selling speed after he deserted from the Army.
View Quote
Can you cite that please?

@FightingHellfish
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:17:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Now it's a party.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:30:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Radio_Free_ARFCOM:
Can you cite that please?

@FightingHellfish
View Quote

It was after he was a sniper, in NAM.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:39:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

It was after he was a sniper, in NAM.
View Quote
Thank God it was just mis-calibration with my meter.

My whole childhood was about to be torn asunder!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top