Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2024 5:40:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968]
This dropped today and it's all I've seen of the interview.  If this is the same clip I saw earlier, I agree 100% with Tucker.

ETA:  Oops....I thought the video was embedded in the tweet, but's just a still photo.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:54:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote] [#1]
When Tucker Carlson Changed His Mind on Aliens

UFO/UAP part is during the first 30 minutes of this video
Joe Rogan Experience #2138 - Tucker Carlson
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for posting the appropriate segment!
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:
His statements really have panties in a wad in GD.  He was quite prophetic with this bit:  "I bought into everything they said and believed with all my heart, and if somebody told me otherwise they were a bad/wrong person" (Paraphrased from first few minutes of his interview)
View Quote

It's an extremely bitter pill to swallow. I swallowed it too.

It requires letting go of pride though, admitting you've been had, and trying to find out what the genuine truth is on things. A lot of American conservatives are too prideful to admit they've been had on a lot of subjects and would rather just keep repeating the empty political platitudes that give them comfort and refusing to think critically.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:32:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm curious of what it was -that TC was told about UAPs/NHIs that is so dark, he wouldn't tell his kids or wife.
Angels?
Demons?
Human flesh or Soul herders?

There was a snippet of that conversation from an earlier podcast with him and I was hoping for a bit more elaboration with JR.

As for GD...quite singlerly, the most informed yet myopic, willfully ignorant and disheartening place on the net.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:52:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#6]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:13:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CyberSEAL] [#7]
A lot of the GD comments reinforce the consensus among "program" whistleblowers that the public can't handle this information.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:43:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#8]
Originally Posted By brass:
He puts a lot of the stuff regarding UFO/UAP in a concise packet.

His statements really have panties in a wad in GD.  He was quite prophetic with this bit:  "I bought into everything they said and believed with all my heart, and if somebody told me otherwise they were a bad/wrong person" (Paraphrased from first few minutes of his interview)

The polarization is complete - somebody expressing an opinion different than your own is an enemy.  That is how we've become so divided.

I've said this before but back in the 80s, people would go to a bar and politics could be mentioned and they'd argue but still buy beers.  Later they'd get in fights, now they don't even go to the same bar and vandalize the hangouts of the "enemy".   The "Religion and politics aren't mentioned in polite company" along with "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" have been lost to the history book of what made civilization function smoothly.

The GD crowd go so far as to say this reflects badly on Trump, since Tucker covers a lot of Trump news, if he talks about UFOs and conspiracy theories turning out to be actual conspiracies as time goes on, he's off the rails loony and that means Trump is too.   They never stop and think that they might be the ones without all the information if their education is entirely from what is shown to them instead of what they seek to learn about.  

View Quote

You said a mouthful there even just with that one highlight I made in bold. For decades now - particularly around election time - I have told people that “once [the election or big issue in society like the OJ trial] is over, we still need to live with each other.” Meaning, let’s not say anything to each other that will make us angry or desire revenge. Not only has nobody listened, the rhetoric and divides have only gotten worse.

Sorry for focusing on politics in the UFO forum… I am looking forward to listening to the Rogan/Tucker podcast after I finish the Chris Williamson/Mike Baker one today.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Growing up I was taught that you need to be able to defend your opinion, and that everyone is different, so there will be different opinions. We still have the majority of things in common. Now, everything is about how we are different...not alike. If someone has a different opinion about something, then they are a threat or mentally defective somehow. This division has been created and does not benefit the majority of people. It is quite sobering and disappointing when you realize we are watching a magic show. What we see is what the powers that be want us to see....
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By gaizkaeta:
I'm curious of what it was -that TC was told about UAPs/NHIs that is so dark, he wouldn't tell his kids or wife.
Angels?
Demons?

There was a snippet of that conversation from an earlier podcast with him and I was hoping for a bit more elaboration with JR.

As for GD...quite singlerly, the most informed yet myopic, willfully ignorant and disheartening place on the net.

View Quote

I'm going to answer like Lue Elizondo:

Imagine finding out that everything we've been told is wrong and/or a lie.  What if both religion and science are way off?  What if the encounters with "angelic beings" written about in the Bible weren't heavenly figures sent by God but actually entities associated with this phenomenon?  What if they manipulated DNA in the past to create us and have guided our development?  How would people handle that information?  Religious folks will reject it outright and say it's demonic.  Non-religious folks will mostly reject it without ample evidence, and even then some will say the evidence is fabricated.  What do we hear all the time in GD?  "It's a distraction/psy-op/globalist trick!!"  Those people won't accept any version of evidence.

An easy-to-accept answer would be "they're aliens from another planet who figured out how to get here by manipulating worm holes".  Unfortunately, it's not that simple.  What we think of as the "spirit realm" is the place some of these things inhabit and that's a lot to digest.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:04:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

Imagine finding out that everything we've been told is wrong and/or a lie.  What if both religion and science are way off?  What if the encounters with "angelic beings" written about in the Bible weren't heavenly figures sent by God but actually entities associated with this phenomenon?  What if they manipulated DNA in the past to create us and have guided our development?  How would people handle that information?  Religious folks will reject it outright and say it's demonic.  Non-religious folks will mostly reject it without ample evidence, and even then some will say the evidence is fabricated.  What do we hear all the time in GD?  "It's a distraction/psy-op/globalist trick!!"  Those people won't accept any version of evidence.

An easy-to-accept answer would be "they're aliens from another planet who figured out how to get here by manipulating worm holes".  Unfortunately, it's not that simple.  What we think of as the "spirit realm" is the place some of these things inhabit and that's a lot to digest.
View Quote
Ooof!
That is a lot of food for thought!

What round for semi invisible spirit creatures?
Actually, I'm kinda wondering now-for myself, how I would take irrefutable evidence of such a thing. Probably a really deep "what now?"

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:13:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TLD05] [#12]
Ooof!

Actually, I'm kinda wondering now-for myself, how I would take irrefutable evidence of such a thing. Probably a really deep "what now?"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

Ooof!

What round? Interesting question.  Higher dimensional existence is going to have an added perspective (we don't have) and a reduced /one less boundary (we do have).

I imagine "we" are much like a DVD of a movie. We think we exist in the projected image that is translated through the electronics from the disk, though we can't see the disk or the DVD player or the TV.  

Imagine the others are more like us. Able to witness the DVD movie from beginning to end, forward and backward, already know how the movie will end. They can walk around the TV and see behind it. They can pause the show and leave, come back later and continue.

The people in the movie have no idea any of this is happening.  One moment to the next is an illusion of continuity.

How a projected being, stuck in a lower dimension can reach outside of the TV and kill a higher dimensional being is going to be tricky. Maybe if the projections do things that piss the others off they could have a heart attack?

ETA: time is a flat circle

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:44:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Where is the clip of TC being told something so earth shattering who couldn’t tell his wife or kids? I keep hearing this a la Lou Elizondo.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:53:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: southerncross] [#14]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By rushca01:
Where is the clip of TC being told something so earth shattering who couldn't tell his wife or kids? I keep hearing this a la Lou Elizondo.
View Quote
Skip to 2:00

What Tucker Carlson Wont Even Tell His Wife About

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#17]
I’m an hour and 44 mins in now. It’s by and large two guys with varied experiences shooting the breeze and we get to be flies on the wall listening in.

Not mandatory, but interesting.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#18]
More and more, I'm leaning towards the idea that governments of the world want to hide the reality of the Phenomenon because it would be destabilizing.  

If their best guess is that Earth may be a prison planet for souls then I can see why they would go to extreme lengths to hide this info.  

Perhaps it's not as dark as that. Perhaps the evidence points to humans being genetically engineered or shaped by an alien or extra dimensional entity, for an unknown reason.  

Either way, I can see why powerful forces would want to keep that evidence hidden.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:12:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#19]
As a follow on to my post above, many of us would consider Hal Puthoff as a seminal figure in UAP research since the early days. Linked below is his presentation at the recent SOL conference.

Video is only 18 minutes long and beginning at the 2 minute mark, he reveals that many years ago he was invited to attend a governmental working group where one of the questions posed to them was whether or not disclosure was in the public interest.

After detailing all the potential and probable impacts, most in the working group felt it would not be.

Hal Puthoff at SOL Conference.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:31:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Angels?
Demons?

View Quote

the "dark" part was unspoken i feel cause you wer soupposed to fill in the blanks...

he was saying theres bad and nuetural agents in the NHI phenomenon, and somehow linked the" bad" NHI actors to our gubbmint, therefore the gubbmint is bad.  dark part is the gubbmint acts "good" but cant be if thye allgned with "bad" NHI against humans...  or thats the vibe i got from that segemnt of convo
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By saltydecimator:

the "dark" part was unspoken i feel cause you wer soupposed to fill in the blanks...

he was saying theres bad and nuetural agents in the NHI phenomenon, and somehow linked the" bad" NHI actors to our gubbmint, therefore the gubbmint is bad.  dark part is the gubbmint acts "good" but cant be if thye allgned with "bad" NHI against humans...  or thats the vibe i got from that segemnt of convo
View Quote

This dark theory is confirmed by Ike's own great-granddaughter as seen in the video. Imagine telling your wife and children that their own gov is perfectly fine with them getting randomly abducted and violated by the Greys because "a treaty is a treaty".

The Greada Treaty -Eisenhower -1955
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:21:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Citizen904] [#22]
Angels?
Demons?

View Quote

I feel like Tucker’s version of ‘dark’ aligns with Tom DeLonge’s perspective (maybe best articulated on Jimmy Church’s Fade to Black podcast circa 2017). Essentially it’s a phantom biosphere and there are things around us all the time that we do not have senses to detect.

Edited to add: After listening to a couple of those other Tucker video clips above, I think now maybe he’s referring to the government having an agreement with a flavor of entities to allow them to kidnap a certain number of humans in exchange for technology. At one point there was talk of an insider saying that the abduction element was one piece of this that they would never confirm with the public. Essentially the government has been complicit in a mass kidnapping operation that has spanned at least decades. Every citizen would immediately want to conclude the government if they found out this was true.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#23]
How about Tucker on Howard Stern, would be interesting.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#24]
My current opinion is that the "dark" aspect Tucker is referring to, in a very general sense, is that there is an interdimensional (ie, spiritual) aspect to the phenomenon, that whatever "they" are, they've been interacting with mankind for a very long time, maybe even from the beginning, and that the great world religions are based on those interactions.  I lean toward there being a symbiotic relationship between "them" and us, which is beneficial for them and at best, neutral for us and maybe (even likely) negative for us.  I also lean toward there being some way out for us and that is what the world's religions are pointing us toward.  This is why I now lean strongly toward the "demonic" theory, despite thinking it was ludicrous just a few years ago.  Demonic in the sense that this was the term used to describe whatever "they" are.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
My current opinion is that the "dark" aspect Tucker is referring to, in a very general sense, is that there is an interdimensional (ie, spiritual) aspect to the phenomenon, that whatever "they" are, they've been interacting with mankind for a very long time, maybe even from the beginning, and that the great world religions are based on those interactions.  I lean toward there being a symbiotic relationship between "them" and us, which is beneficial for them and at best, neutral for us and maybe (even likely) negative for us.  I also lean toward there being some way out for us and that is what the world's religions are pointing us toward.  This is why I now lean strongly toward the "demonic" theory, despite thinking it was ludicrous just a few years ago.  Demonic in the sense that this was the term used to describe whatever "they" are.
View Quote

This is roughly where I am heading with the available information currently. It dovetails with the “ontological” aspect they keep trying to protect us from.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By macman37:

This is roughly where I am heading with the available information currently. It dovetails with the "ontological" aspect they keep trying to protect us from.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macman37:
Originally Posted By corwin1968:

This is roughly where I am heading with the available information currently. It dovetails with the "ontological" aspect they keep trying to protect us from.
If you read a lot of the "experiencer" books and watch the interviews with these people, the idea of "them" living symbiotically comes up over and over.  Strieber is a good example, but there are plenty of others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top