Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2024 5:47:28 PM EDT
I'll start by saying I am not a physicist but my dog had diarrhea at 4:30 this morning and after cleaning that up, my brain decided to kick into genius mode instead of going back to sleep.  It's also possible that my theory is retarded because of some shit I don't know about.

First, let's forget about "interdimensional" for a second.  With that out of the way, the light bulb moment came from the idea of manipulating gravity, which is a predominant theory for how UAP operate.  Now let's consider the bigger picture of controlling gravity, to the point that you could turn gravity off completely.  If an object was completely immune to the force of gravity, it becomes entirely stationary relative to the movement of objects through space.  So what if "they" aren't "coming here" but they just switch gravity off and let us come to them, sometimes by accident.

The earth is calculated to be moving through our solar system at 67,000 miles per hour.  The solar system is calculated to be moving through the Milky Way at 450,000 miles per hour.  The Milky Way is moving through the universe at a calculated 1.3mil MPH.  So assuming an object is immune to the forces of gravity and "dark matter", would it not be able to sit stationary in the vacuum of space and allow an object to speed toward it at an incredible rate, then dial in the force of gravity when it decides to have a look at something?  In a similar sense, if the object was hovering above our planet and suddenly turned the gravity off, it would appear to us that it "zipped off at incredible speed" or flat out disappeared because our planet moved away from it, not the other way around.  Basically, when you remove gravity from the equation, you have to abandon the idea that an object "travelled here from far away" but it actually remained stationary in space and we moved toward it.  

With this in mind, perhaps "crashes" aren't crashes at all but a stationary antigravity object was "crashed into" by Earth as we moved through the solar system/galaxy/universe.  

TL;DR: the UFO's aren't traveling at insane speeds, we are.  They can just adjust the force of gravity to move at the relative speed of an object as it hauls ass through space if they want to have a look-see.

Link Posted: 1/31/2024 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh huh....  I hope your dog is better.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a few tokes while letting the dog out, OP?

Gravity is based on two objects having mass being attracted to each other. So you can't "turn gravity off" unless you can somehow change the mass of one of the objects you're talking about.

The best explanation I've see so far is Dr Hoffman's "reality isn't real" theory. I think that explains a lot of the the "unexplained" things we encounter.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
Take a few tokes while letting the dog out, OP?

Gravity is based on two objects having mass being attracted to each other. So you can't "turn gravity off" unless you can somehow change the mass of one of the objects you're talking about.

The best explanation I've see so far is Dr Hoffman's "reality isn't real" theory. I think that explains a lot of the the "unexplained" things we encounter.
View Quote

I was 100% sober but my brain does weird shit when I'm unexpectedly woken up in the middle of the night.  Okay, so let's assume by "turn gravity off", the objects are able to flip a switch and have zero mass.  Then what?

I'm not surprised to learn my theory is actually retarded.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 5:59:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#4]
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By brass:
I see what you are saying, but if gravity is stopped, velocities are stopped since gravity is time.  Could be that the objects are on two separate spacetime paths which intersect, providing the scenario you've come up with, though.  It goes into the curl / force and direction of space-time around the objects.  

Think of like on a topographical map, Altitude is our current space-time vector, and following a contour line around a gully will keep you vertically/spacetime stationary  (exhibiting gravity and time as we work with every day), and something could come down the hill or up from the bottom to meet you, having their spacetime also meets you while the one coming down is losing potential energy and the one coming up from the gully is spending energy as work which increasing its spacetime moment of force.  One could come up from the gully and then coast along your topographical line, thus stopping time relative to each other, for a while, then could continue up or down, and the same for the object coming from above, but a lot of energy would be expended to stop going downhill and to link with our contour line.

So the idea is good, trying to word it in a way that is analogy is a bit harder as I'm not sure if I'm getting your understanding of stopping gravity as that would also stop time, the idea around which "Dark Matter" is fudged in without any way to measure it or control it, or even identify exactly where/what it is, could just be the current altitude on our spacetime topographic map, and Dark Matter is our potential energy we have to turn into kinetic energy if we jump inside a tractor tire and roll down the hill.   We'd lose a lot of "Dark Matter" going down for 'free' (using up potential energy), and getting back up would require a huge amount of energy to push us back up to the altitude / space-time contour we originally started at.   Our clocks would be off and things would weigh different amounts as we changed our altitude as well as time dilatation, though everything "inside the tire" would still have time correct relative to one another.

View Quote

So my error was in the use of "gravity" vs just referring to the object as stationary relative to the movement of all objects through space.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#6]
But the effect you are talking about isn't really gravity, but momentum. If you could arbitrarily change the momentum of a mass, you could get the effects you are talking about.

My dog didn't have diarrhea so I'm likely off base here
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 9:45:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

So my error was in the use of "gravity" vs just referring to the object as stationary relative to the movement of all objects through space.
View Quote

No, that part is fundamentally incorrect as well.  You can't set an object as "stationary relative to the movement of all objects through space."  There IS NO INDEPENDENT, ABSOLUTE POSITION, and also no independent concept of absolute movement.  That is to say, there is no "universally stationary" state - the motion of any object only has meaning relative to another object.  If you are motionless with respect to an automobile, for instance, it could be because it is parked and you are standing next to it, or because you are in it and it is sitting on a flatbed truck carrying it down the highway.  Either is equally valid, and completely unrelated to your motion relative to anything else.  So you can't "stop" an object and let the universe whiz on by, because "stopped" is a meaningless concept in this regard.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 11:14:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mike_c130:

No, that part is fundamentally incorrect as well.  You can't set an object as "stationary relative to the movement of all objects through space."  There IS NO INDEPENDENT, ABSOLUTE POSITION, and also no independent concept of absolute movement.  That is to say, there is no "universally stationary" state - the motion of any object only has meaning relative to another object.  If you are motionless with respect to an automobile, for instance, it could be because it is parked and you are standing next to it, or because you are in it and it is sitting on a flatbed truck carrying it down the highway.  Either is equally valid, and completely unrelated to your motion relative to anything else.  So you can't "stop" an object and let the universe whiz on by, because "stopped" is a meaningless concept in this regard.

Mike
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Mike

That makes sense.

Now I'm glad I prefaced the thread with the possibility that I am, in fact, retarded.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 2:36:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#10]
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 5:44:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Gravity wave amplification
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#12]
While I like the out-of-the-box thinking, I don't think it has any real validity simply due to the distance between objects in space. If you could remain stationary in a specific universal coordinate and a galaxy like the Milky Way flew at you, you're probably still over 99.99% chance of missing everything.

I will say, I've always been a little confused by the lack of any distinguishable pattern in how most of UAPs seem to move. They move around either in a linear straight line, or VERY sporadically in a completely non-predictable way. It's completely different than what any life on Earth that I've observed moves like. Most creatures move with a sense of purpose or intent. Even an ant on the ground clearly seems to be trying to navigate. But many of the UAPs just don't make any sense.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 11:09:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BlackHoleSon] [#13]
Originally Posted By ashiha:
While I like the out-of-the-box thinking, I don't think it has any real validity simply due to the distance between objects in space. If you could remain stationary in a specific universal coordinate and a galaxy like the Milky Way flew at you, you're probably still over 99.99% chance of missing everything.

I will say, I've always been a little confused by the lack of any distinguishable pattern in how most of UAPs seem to move. They move around either in a linear straight line, or VERY sporadically in a completely non-predictable way. It's completely different than what any life on Earth that I've observed moves like. Most creatures move with a sense of purpose or intent. Even an ant on the ground clearly seems to be trying to navigate. But many of the UAPs just don't make any sense.
View Quote

The only thing I've ever seen in the sky that was truly a "wtf" experience did that flash cut/jump move across a huge portion of the sky pretty much instantaneously before remaining still a few seconds then zooming up and away from sight in a way that looked like when you turned an old CRT TV off and the picture contracted into a tiny point of light and was gone. That unusual glitch type jump I've heard many others report always was weird because like you said it's unnatural and doesn't seem to have a purpose. Your post made me wonder if it's part of some "loading" process because it seems like that move always precedes the object completely leaving. By loading I mean like harnessing or collecting energy like compressing a spring, not loading as in the computer term like it's rendering
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 1:41:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

The only thing I've ever seen in the sky that was truly a "wtf" experience did that flash cut/jump move across a huge portion of the sky pretty much instantaneously before remaining still a few seconds then zooming up and away from sight in a way that looked like when you turned an old CRT TV off and the picture contracted into a tiny point of light and was gone. That unusual glitch type jump I've heard many others report always was weird because like you said it's unnatural and doesn't seem to have a purpose. Your post made me wonder if it's part of some "loading" process because it seems like that move always precedes the object completely leaving. By loading I mean like harnessing or collecting energy like compressing a spring, not loading as in the computer term like it's rendering
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ashiha:

That's just the pilot trying to get the gravity adjuster dialed in correctly.

I've thought the strange "phase in and out" movement lends credence to the interdimensional theory.  If they're not fully in this reality/dimension, they would move weird as shit to us.  There are claims that the beings on the ground around a crashed craft seem to dart around from place to place.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#15]

NOT Retarded, simply ignorant.   Retarded is a permanent state of affairs where the poor guy is incapable of grasping complex ideas.  Ignorance is something we all suffer from and it is easily improved by learning more.  Every day you should  strive to be a little less ignorant in some fashion, typically by playing with contraptions, raw math, or reading random books.   People that think they've learned everything and have no need of more information outside the world news are the ones I would lump toward the retarded spectrum, but by choice rather than incapable of learning - a grievous waste of abilities.

Everybody that has learned and thought enough to be a regular in this forum is far from retarded.  we all learn and the information density here is rather high.  Just because you had a question and didn't phrase it properly, doesn't mean we didn't understand what you were trying to say, only that the vocabulary wasn't specific enough to answer in a yes/no fashion.   I'm sure that by now you've learned that time and gravity as mainstream physics currently knows it are essentially the same thing, so you know more today than yesterday.  

We cover a lot of off the beaten path concepts in ideas which we don't have the words for, and are ignorant/unaware of the "right" terms to use, just because you don't know the hoity toity twenty dollar words and phrases for doesn't mean your brain wasn't thinking of the possible conditions described above.  So, congrats on being less ignorant today.

View All Quotes

Mike

That makes sense.

Now I'm glad I prefaced the thread with the possibility that I am, in fact, retarded.

NOT Retarded, simply ignorant.   Retarded is a permanent state of affairs where the poor guy is incapable of grasping complex ideas.  Ignorance is something we all suffer from and it is easily improved by learning more.  Every day you should  strive to be a little less ignorant in some fashion, typically by playing with contraptions, raw math, or reading random books.   People that think they've learned everything and have no need of more information outside the world news are the ones I would lump toward the retarded spectrum, but by choice rather than incapable of learning - a grievous waste of abilities.

Everybody that has learned and thought enough to be a regular in this forum is far from retarded.  we all learn and the information density here is rather high.  Just because you had a question and didn't phrase it properly, doesn't mean we didn't understand what you were trying to say, only that the vocabulary wasn't specific enough to answer in a yes/no fashion.   I'm sure that by now you've learned that time and gravity as mainstream physics currently knows it are essentially the same thing, so you know more today than yesterday.  

We cover a lot of off the beaten path concepts in ideas which we don't have the words for, and are ignorant/unaware of the "right" terms to use, just because you don't know the hoity toity twenty dollar words and phrases for doesn't mean your brain wasn't thinking of the possible conditions described above.  So, congrats on being less ignorant today.

Space is some confusing shit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 1:58:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ender875] [#16]

y leaving. By loading I mean like harnessing or collecting energy like compressing a spring, not loading as in the computer term like it's rendering
View Quote

Maybe actually this. If you subscribe to the simulation theory
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 2:09:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#17]
Even if one could remain "stationary" in space, and have other objects rush towards, "Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is."

In other words, one would be waiting a long time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Freiheit338:
Even if one could remain "stationary" in space, and have other objects rush towards, "Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is."

View Quote

Yeah, it's big as fuck but my thought was 1.3 million miles per hour certainly helps to shorten some "vast distances" if they're within our galaxy.

Turns out, canine diarrhea fumes don't make one an expert in astrophysics.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 4:36:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 4:51:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Yeah, it's big as fuck but my thought was 1.3 million miles per hour certainly helps to shorten some "vast distances" if they're within our galaxy.

View Quote
Think you're still into something...being able to manipulate gravity and/or space-time opens a door to a world we don't yet fully understand.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 5:28:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#21]
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#22]

We know that Just Dent Arthur Dent, we're discussing various possible loopholes that would render galactic distances into "hops" via a dimension we cannot directly perceive, or another phase in which Non Human Intelligences are co-existing with us on Earth but not always visible, from UFOs to Bigfoot.  I've always through Bifgoot was a bit of over the edge, but the sightings of UFOs in similar areas as Bigfoot sightings, as well as how they act when seen makes them closer together in perception than one would first think.  

Then there's the people on this forum who would use a First Contact opportunity to simply shoot the alien (LGM or Bigfoot), thus spawning a war that would be the end of Earth.  

View All Quotes

We know that Just Dent Arthur Dent, we're discussing various possible loopholes that would render galactic distances into "hops" via a dimension we cannot directly perceive, or another phase in which Non Human Intelligences are co-existing with us on Earth but not always visible, from UFOs to Bigfoot.  I've always through Bifgoot was a bit of over the edge, but the sightings of UFOs in similar areas as Bigfoot sightings, as well as how they act when seen makes them closer together in perception than one would first think.  

Then there's the people on this forum who would use a First Contact opportunity to simply shoot the alien (LGM or Bigfoot), thus spawning a war that would be the end of Earth.  

What we see as "Bigfoot" is simply the suit interdimensional beings wear when they're walking around on Earth.  It helped them blend in a lot better back when Gigantopithacus was around.

The more wealthy beings have all upgraded to human skin suits but the poors still rock the vintage Sasquatch suit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 6:34:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kagetora] [#23]

Mike
View All Quotes

Mike

Another way of stating that (if I'm reading your post right) is that there is no preferred frame of reference in the universe. If there were a preferred frame of reference, time travel, FTL, etc., would all be possible without causality violations, which means they'd definitely be possible, because those violations are one of the main reasons (in addition to truly astronomical amounts of energy and a few other things) preventing anything like that. It's one of the fundamental tenets of relativity, the lack of a preferred FoR. References are relative, hence the name.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 6:47:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By cornholio123:
View Quote
Second hand marijuana smoke probably helps with diarrhea and nausea.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By feudist:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By feudist:
Originally Posted By cornholio123:

Lulz.  I can't even blame marijuana for this one.  This thread is purely a result of my lack of understanding the TOR and, like, how space works.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#26]
I was thinking how if they could somehow manipulate the earth's atmosphere on the craft it would explain a lot (assuming they are already here or even from here). Hover in the air while traveling the circumference of the earth in 24hrs at up to 1000mph. Let the earth naturally spin below you while you just sit and make small steering inputs. Stop or slow down your speed by controlling the pull of the atmosphere on the craft. If you miss your destination you have 24hrs to try again or burn some of your stored energy to backtrack.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Let he among us that hasn’t taken bong hits while cleaning up liquid dog shit at 4am cast the first stone.

White usually retarded, 4am brain thoughts are awesome.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Since we're sharing, my dumb idea is they have to get far enough away from a significant mass (Earth) before their gravity affecting engine thingy can spin up and they can zoom off.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By SharkStomper:
Since we're sharing, my dumb idea is they have to get far enough away from a significant mass (Earth) before their gravity affecting engine thingy can spin up and they can zoom off.
View Quote

Far from a dumb idea. It's been used in SciFi for a long time, having to be "outside a gravity well" to use certain tech, especially FTL engines.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Try to come up with an explanation where time/gravity/space and objects subject to our rules can possibly behave the way they do.    It's impossible with our current understanding of physics.   We're missing something, likely several things.

I think a big hint of it was the switch from "Extra Terrestrial" to "Non Human Intelligence".   They've said they've come across materials that cannot exist with our rules of chemistry and physics.  Since we are seeing and by leaks and anecdotes, those things actually being real (Admitted openly in congress in 2023 by both Grusch and Pentagon), forces us to believe in some loophole in our understanding of things.    Anything from hollow earth to folding space wormholes or multiple worldlines intertwined can help explain some of it, but nothing that has been publicized explains all of it.

The prevailing gist of things from Elizondo and Lazar and a few others that have come forward, tend to hint we are sharing the Earth with other beings, but in a different dimension/phase. They don't much care if humans thrive or die, but they do care that the Earth isn't damaged, hence the activities around nuclear sites being reported.  They've been reported in other areas as well but how they suddenly appear and then vanish is inexplicable.  

Lockheed CEO Ben Rich

View All Quotes

Think you're still into something...being able to manipulate gravity and/or space-time opens a door to a world we don't yet fully understand.

Try to come up with an explanation where time/gravity/space and objects subject to our rules can possibly behave the way they do.    It's impossible with our current understanding of physics.   We're missing something, likely several things.

I think a big hint of it was the switch from "Extra Terrestrial" to "Non Human Intelligence".   They've said they've come across materials that cannot exist with our rules of chemistry and physics.  Since we are seeing and by leaks and anecdotes, those things actually being real (Admitted openly in congress in 2023 by both Grusch and Pentagon), forces us to believe in some loophole in our understanding of things.    Anything from hollow earth to folding space wormholes or multiple worldlines intertwined can help explain some of it, but nothing that has been publicized explains all of it.

The prevailing gist of things from Elizondo and Lazar and a few others that have come forward, tend to hint we are sharing the Earth with other beings, but in a different dimension/phase. They don't much care if humans thrive or die, but they do care that the Earth isn't damaged, hence the activities around nuclear sites being reported.  They've been reported in other areas as well but how they suddenly appear and then vanish is inexplicable.  

Lockheed CEO Ben Rich

Ben Rich - 1993

“We already have the means to travel among the stars but these technologies are locked up in Black Projects…and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

“We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars.”

So we have the technology. And we apparently see craft which behave in seemingly unpredictable and illogical ways. Like, perhaps, a newbie flying a helicopter for the first time? Are we maybe witnessing pilot training on our version of the technology? Something for which we have no established instructions?
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

Far from a dumb idea. It's been used in SciFi for a long time, having to be "outside a gravity well" to use certain tech, especially FTL engines.
View Quote

Yup, the "Zones of Thought" in Vern\nor Vinge Fire upon the deep series.
Its set up backwards from what we think.  Close you are to the galactic center the more things dont work.  Farther out, FTL works, aliens, AI etc...
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:27:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#32]
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Ender875:

Its set up backwards from what we think.  Close you are to the galactic center the more things dont work.  Farther out, FTL works, aliens, AI etc...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ender875:
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

It was that way in the old Expanded Universe fiction for Star Wars too. Get too close to a mass shadow and your hyperdrive simply dropped you out, and you couldn't engage it. Explorers made livings just plotting new routes that might shave time off of shipping and such. The galactic center was a no-go zone, too many things shifting too fast. The Empire even had interdictor-class ships that could generate a mass shadow and cause ships to drop out unexpectedly so they could blockade planets.

Obviously all that went out the window with Disney. They're plotting jumps into and out of planetary atmospheres now.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

That's not fast - at that rate it would take almost 4 days just to get to our own sun. UFOs exceed the speed of light relative to us by collapsing space - like being able to 'pull' Washington and New York close together, crossing from one to the other in one second, and everything goes back to normal behind you. They can also manipulate space and time, which is how they can have instant acceleration, ultra high speed maneuvering and being able to 'disappear'. They really don't have a 'propulsion system'. They can be at one place, then at another place one second later that may be 1000 miles away. A series of rapid/continuous 'adjustments' at a rate of more than 24 per second would look like continuous motion to us. They are not 'flying' nor are they subject to ballistics. The processor required to do this would probably have more power than every computer now existing on this world, and that's what they have in every craft.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 1saxman:

That's not fast - at that rate it would take almost 4 days just to get to our own sun. UFOs exceed the speed of light relative to us by collapsing space - like being able to 'pull' Washington and New York close together, crossing from one to the other in one second, and everything goes back to normal behind you. They can also manipulate space and time, which is how they can have instant acceleration, ultra high speed maneuvering and being able to 'disappear'. They really don't have a 'propulsion system'. They can be at one place, then at another place one second later that may be 1000 miles away. A series of rapid/continuous 'adjustments' at a rate of more than 24 per second would look like continuous motion to us. They are not 'flying' nor are they subject to ballistics. The processor required to do this would probably have more power than every computer now existing on this world, and that's what they have in every craft.
View All Quotes

Bob Lazar has entered the chat.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Cavorite

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 1:39:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#37]

View Quote

These ideas have been around for a long time and propose some good questions. One being why are the (alleged) recovered craft so small?  They clearly do not fit our ideas of what an interstellar craft should look like.  It's a very long trip, right?  That means a big ship, large crew, storage, fuel, etc.  We make assumptions that they must be short range reconnaissance craft. What if their trip here from 100 light years away only takes a few seconds?  

Alternatively, their visits here may not travel through space or time at all. Perhaps they are a 7th grade science class trip to visit lower dimensional beings (us).  

The rabbit hole goes deep.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#38]
I'll start by saying I am not a physicist but my dog had diarrhea at 4:30 this morning and after cleaning that up, my brain decided to kick into genius mode instead of going back to sleep.  It's also possible that my theory is retarded because of some shit I don't know about.

First, let's forget about "interdimensional" for a second.  With that out of the way, the light bulb moment came from the idea of manipulating gravity, which is a predominant theory for how UAP operate.  Now let's consider the bigger picture of controlling gravity, to the point that you could turn gravity off completely.  If an object was completely immune to the force of gravity, it becomes entirely stationary relative to the movement of objects through space.  So what if "they" aren't "coming here" but they just switch gravity off and let us come to them, sometimes by accident.

The earth is calculated to be moving through our solar system at 67,000 miles per hour.  The solar system is calculated to be moving through the Milky Way at 450,000 miles per hour.  The Milky Way is moving through the universe at a calculated 1.3mil MPH.  So assuming an object is immune to the forces of gravity and "dark matter", would it not be able to sit stationary in the vacuum of space and allow an object to speed toward it at an incredible rate, then dial in the force of gravity when it decides to have a look at something?  In a similar sense, if the object was hovering above our planet and suddenly turned the gravity off, it would appear to us that it "zipped off at incredible speed" or flat out disappeared because our planet moved away from it, not the other way around.  Basically, when you remove gravity from the equation, you have to abandon the idea that an object "travelled here from far away" but it actually remained stationary in space and we moved toward it.  

With this in mind, perhaps "crashes" aren't crashes at all but a stationary antigravity object was "crashed into" by Earth as we moved through the solar system/galaxy/universe.  

TL;DR: the UFO's aren't traveling at insane speeds, we are.  They can just adjust the force of gravity to move at the relative speed of an object as it hauls ass through space if they want to have a look-see.

View Quote

I posted this same thought once in GD...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top