Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 4/20/2024 7:30:08 PM EDT
I said it 5 months ago in an archived thread that it would pass.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Speaker-of-the-house-Mike-Johnson-Congress-will-authorize-60b-more-for-Ukraine-over-the-holidays/5-2690879/

It took a little longer for
Moscow mike to realize if Ukraine falls his son will be dodging Russian missiles

Todays been a good day at my house and for us all.

It will go to the senate next week and then the potatus who will sign it
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Yay
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#2]
we know
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#3]
When are they scheduled to repay us?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:42:28 PM EDT
[#4]
And, with a few key strokes, more debt is added to the national ledger.  Thankfully a never ending source of cheap, politically pliable labor continues to pour over our border.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:43:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CJ7365] [#5]
Well aren't you the ultimate fucking prophet.

Fuck your Ukraine.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Moscow mike to realize if Ukraine falls his son will be dodging Russian missiles
View Quote

I’ll chip in to send you over there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:46:00 PM EDT
[#7]
This is getting ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Wonder which congressmen got the lowest 10%
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#9]
10% for the big guy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Glad to see this pass, we should help them save their country from Russia
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:50:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ibn_Huq] [#11]
Whores the lot
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Throwing good money after bad. The Zelensky regime will be back in a month or two begging for another $100 billion, meanwhile Americans become poorer.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#13]

FINALLY!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:53:37 PM EDT
[#14]

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Speaker-of-the-house-Mike-Johnson-Congress-will-authorize-60b-more-for-Ukraine-over-the-holidays/5-2690879/

View Quote

Are you married to or descended from Ukrainians? Just curious why you’ve got such a hard on to sell my grandkids into more debt slavery to fund Igor killing Ivan.

Warmongers will be the undoing of this nation.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#15]
This is an actual American Congressman.  He wishes many of us on this forum death, openly and without any repercussions.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:56:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GilTPayne:
This is an actual American Congressman.  He wishes many of us on this forum death, openly and without any repercussions.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLpLd3JagAA3dXn?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

"Muh favorite strongarm dictator is going to have a much harder time conquering Ukraine and Western Europe. "

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:57:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#17]

USS Boxer issues.

Billions for foreign aid, but we cannot resource properly to get the Flag ship for the only ARG/MEU going out, to actually to go out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Vegitan:
View Quote

Probably right after Isreal.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
Throwing good money after bad. The Zelensky regime will be back in a month or two begging for another $100 billion, meanwhile Americans become poorer.
View Quote

Sig line material right there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Has the USPS switched to Ukraine forever stamps yet?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#21]
At this point I want Russia and Ukraine to cease to exist.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By bologna:
Glad to see this pass, we should help them save their country from Russia
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL at the extortive language.   Unquestionably  give or your children will die.

Let's also turn the internet over to .gov to censor to the message.  Not doing so could aid terrorists and your children will die, or perhaps become heterosexual.

Rational debate is truly dead!

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:21:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jesus_is_Lord] [#25]

View Quote

Congrats on supporting the wholesale fleecing of your nation, Greentips.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DriftPunch:
LOL at the extortive language.   Unquestionably  give or your children will die.

Let's also turn the internet over to .gov to censor to the message.  Not doing so could aid terrorists and your children will die, or perhaps become heterosexual.

Rational debate is truly dead!

View Quote

The classic "Do it for the children!" move. Works ever time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By HKocher:

I’ll chip in to send you over there.
View Quote

You can be demanding your congressmen send nato troops to Ukraine.

Originally Posted By JLAudio:
View Quote

No mention of the trillions in domestic spending?

Originally Posted By R0N:

USS Boxer issues.

Billions for foreign aid, but we cannot resource properly to get the Flag ship for the only ARG/MEU going out, to actually to go out.
View Quote

Trillions for domestic spending, too.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Certainly seems like the majority of Americans support assisting Ukraine
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Glad to see the democrat-communists have solved all of the other problems afflicting the country that we can focus only on sending hundreds of billions of dollars to be laundered in Ukraine, along with the other hundreds of billions in cash being laundered there for the 10% Big Guys.

We now have a balanced budget, no deficit or debt, closed and secure borders, no crime, and a booming economy. Now we can focus on being the World Police. Good times never felt so good.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Our corrupt government did corrupt government things and that is... unexpected?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:41:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Vegitan:
View Quote

They will repay us with Russian skulls.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Tragedy for the American tax payer.  

In before it's a drop in the bucket .
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Ukraine is winning!!! 🤣😂😅😂
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:49:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Remember when they told us $8B was too much for a wall?

Imagine if our politicians worked as hard to defend America's borders.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

"Muh favorite strongarm dictator is going to have a much harder time conquering Ukraine and Western Europe. "

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
Originally Posted By GilTPayne:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLpLd3JagAA3dXn?format=jpg&name=small

Oh for fucks sake Poland on their own would take Russia out .
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:51:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HKocher] [#36]

You can be demanding your congressmen send nato troops to Ukraine.

No mention of the trillions in domestic spending?

Trillions for domestic spending, too.

View Quote
No, just you and any other UkeBros. I have no interest in expanding this conflict, let the two involved parties sort it out.

No one here supports welfare and other domestic waste, unlike you we aren’t single issue voters.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Odd company, the people cheering this.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:55:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhart89] [#38]
Fucking Uniparty scum.
And don’t forget we are paying the central bankers for the privilege of printing this debt.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#39]
You ever notice how in one thread the UkeBros will claim the Ukrainians are curb stomping the Orcs, but in the next (or sometimes in the same thread) they claim that if we don’t send $87 trillion to Ukraine, Russia will take over all of Europe and go Red Dawn on the US?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Ukraine will fall anyway. Real happy about my kids having crippling debt because of old men enriching themselves. Then they'll get to fight anyway as our dollar continues to decrease into nothingness weakens our once strong country. Yay us.

Wonder how much magic Mike got paid. He certainly got PAID. That or they turned up some pics of him on Epsteins Island.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Alnen123:
Ukraine will fall anyway. Real happy about my kids having crippling debt because of old men enriching themselves. Then they'll get to fight anyway as our dollar continues to decrease into nothingness weakens our once strong country. Yay us.

Wonder how much magic Mike got paid. He certainly got PAID. That or they turned up some pics of him on Epsteins Island.
View Quote
None of these turds, trolls, and troons give one smelly shit about Ukraine. Don't fool yourself. They care about that $10B nest egg they are going to retire on. And how Ukraine is going to clean that money up and polish it to a high shine. That's what they care about. If it wasn't for the massive money laundering going on over there, the country wouldn't have gotten a thin dime from the uniparty. Not one dime. They are protecting their financial interests. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:11:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By CJ7365:
Well aren't you the ultimate fucking prophet.

Fuck your Ukraine.

View Quote

I wouldn’t have sent them a fucking dime.

Fuck the Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#43]
You ever notice how in one thread the UkeBros will claim the Ukrainians are curb stomping the Orcs, but in the next (or sometimes in the same thread) they claim that if we don’t send $87 trillion to Ukraine, Russia will take over all of Europe and go Red Dawn on the US?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:17:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 210grum] [#44]
View Quote

Like in this one where the ukebro claims a middle will hit mikes son? But in another he claims Russian missiles and equipment don't work?

These people are mentally damaged in The exact same way democrats are.

The sad part is they don't even understand or realize it and just accuse everyone who doesn't agree with the NPC programing they have been fed as being anti Ukraine and pro Putin lmao..

The propaganda has worked incredible.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

One political party in America has made an art form of changing the narrative by the day to get what they want.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:21:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: morglan] [#46]
I tired of my taxes paying for illegals and other corrupt countries' wars.

Fuck Ukraine and Russia both.

And fuck every single sitting republican that REPEATEDLY stabs us in the back, I'll never vote for another one again. Fuck the gop.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:21:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HourOfAngle] [#47]
If Ukraine disappeared from the map would 99.9% of Americans notice? Likely not.
Maybe next time they spend money on defense and not paying off politicians relatives.
They are not an ally in any sense of the term. They are a speed bump at most.
It's a war I don't care which side wins, two sides of the same coin. Them and Russia have nothing to do with American and western  "ways and beliefs".

If history repeats itself and it often does, the people we are propping up will be fighting against us down the road along with the stuff we send over there. Nothing new.

Look how much arms and money the US spent to help prop up Russia in WWII to take the heat from Germany. Helped us, how did it work out long term? The shit we left in Afghanistan is  already in someone elses hands.....
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:25:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By morglan:
I tired of my taxes paying for illegals and other corrupt countries' wars.

Fuck Ukraine and Russia both.

And fuck every single sitting republican that REPEATEDLY stabs us in the back, I'll never vote for another one again. Fuck the gop.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#50]

Oh, I’m sure this is completely different. For…reasons.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top