Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/10/2024 3:37:40 PM EDT
I know some women can do it but some really don't look like they are up for it horrible situation overall. That war really needs to end asap.

Ukraine women in the army: Enough to keep up troop numbers? | DW News

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
That would certainly make the battlefield alot more interesting.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#2]
This isn't even the worst of it. They have soldiers with down syndrome and disabilities on the front lines.

Don't worry though, people will be here shortly defending this disgusting shit while half the military aged male population has left the country. The Ghost of Kiev is almost done.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:42:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That would certainly make the battlefield alot more interesting.
View Quote

imagine the smell after a week wo a shower
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't believe that those idiots would go fight.

So senseless when they could just be Russian instead.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This isn't even the worst of it. They have soldiers with down syndrome and disabilities on the front lines.

Don't worry though, people will be here shortly defending this disgusting shit while half the military aged male population has left the country. The Ghost of Kiev is almost done.
View Quote

The half that stayed believe in something greater than themselves. You're shitting on the people who have stayed to fight for their country and their values.

You're doing it while pretending to care, which is a bigger crime IMNSHO.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#7]
It’s total war.

If Ukraine loses they go back to Russian enslavement. All power flows through Putin the dictator. A foreigner, Russia is not Ukraine. The same people who purposely starved millions of Ukrainians in the 30’s.

Would we fight any less? Give up any easier?

Russia apparently doesn’t have it much better. They aren’t emptying prisons, using Chechens, and now press ganging foreigners off Moscow streets for service if they didn’t need to.

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

now now, you know they are not doing this because they are losing.  No sir.  They are doing this because everyone wants to get on the glorious victory that is "right around the corner"
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not a Ukebro, but the Ukrainians and Russians have hated each other's guts for almost a thousand years.

Those guys really carry a grudge.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I can only imagine the lack of enthusiasm by American women to join the army in an existential level industrial scale conflict against an a much bigger, better armed and malevolent enemy...the men too for that matter.

I hope all those brave ladies kill a bunch of filthy orcs.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:49:32 PM EDT
[#11]
2024 will be different.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

now now, you know they are not doing this because they are losing.  No sir.  They are doing this because everyone wants to get on the glorious victory that is "right around the corner"
View Quote

Who the fuck would say something that stupid.  It's a war of attrition.  The first side to run out of resources, or the will to fight loses.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The half that stayed believe in something greater than themselves. You're shitting on the people who have stayed to fight for their country and their values.

View Quote

Some of my highest paid employees are Ukrainian and I've endorsed most of their citizenships. I'm not shitting on anyone, I carry a very deep sadness for all the young men dying there.

Feel free to keep fabricating things to make yourself feel better though.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#14]
I’d bet most will go into rear area support positions, maybe at the most Anti-Air, artillery, supply, etc.

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I place my bet on child soldiers in May.

After winter ends Russia is gonna launch a nasty assault dwindling whatever Zelenskyy has left. That's when Yacht man stoops to the next level.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It’s total war.

If Ukraine loses they go back to Russian enslavement. All power flows through Putin the dictator. A foreigner, Russia is not Ukraine. The same people who purposely starved million of Ukrainians in the 30’s.

Would we fight any less? Give up any easier?

Russia apparently doesn’t have it much better. They aren’t emptying prisons, using Chechens, and now press ganging foreigners off Moscow streets for service if they didn’t need to.

View Quote

It has not been, and will not be, fought as "total war".

Russia controls the conflict and the only amount of fighting will be the pressure they apply.

Ukraine cannot control tempo stuck in defense.

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sadly, this would be typical with pretty much any developed country these days. Were we to face an existential threat here on our shores, you could bet the same thing would happen.

Probably end up with middle-aged housewives fighting alongside their husbands on the lines, while soy-boy sons wave the enemy's flag in protest, or flee to Mexico so they can still play XBox somewhere with wifi.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you have a video of soldiers with Downs in UA uniforms other than that one filmed by Russians?  You must edge lord harder comrade.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Clearly this is being done for public relations purposes to bolster support in Europe and to a lesser degree from the USA.

Western politicians love this stuff, they eat it up.  I'm fairly certain that most of the women will be in territorial defense rear echelon or supporting roles. That said, there have been women since the start of this conflict acting as medics and ambulance drivers who have been regularly at the front.  

In terms of poor recruits, that's true on both side of this conflict.  The Russians have been using convicts and let's just say not exactly the cream of the crop for some time now.  Both Ukraine and Russia have serious corruption issues when it comes to recruitment.  

I'll say though, that Ukraine does have some top notch infantry.  Say what you want, but Azov have been consistently well motivated and done some hard fighting throughout this conflict.  The 47th Mechanized Brigade, which was trained by NATO is also filled with some great infantrymen.  The problem for Ukraine is really with their upper ranks, because colonels and generals takes decades to develop under ideal conditions.   Make no mistake though, Ukraine does have some hard motivated fighters.

Ukraine does need to be very careful with the lives of its young women though. Ukraine before this war was already in demographic decline like most of the western world (Russia was and is too).  They really can't afford to lose young women when they need those women to have babies to add to their population.   After this conflict is over there is going to be a real need to replace their population loses, losing a young man is in that regards not good, but losing a young woman is far worse.  

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Comfort wimmens.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:Some of my highest paid employees are Ukrainian and I've endorsed most of their citizenships.
Feel free to keep fabricating things to make yourself feel better though.
View Quote

I don't understand your post.
Did you endorse their citizenships while their war was going on?
Is the guy you quoted wrong? Are they not the ones that stayed to fight for their country?
Makes zero sense.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:53:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Isn't Ukraines.age for enlistment kind of high? Isn't it like 20? Fuck. You are being invaded. Lower it to 18. Hell why didn't they mobilize every male 18 and up? It's not like they are being sent overseas to fight a bullshit war. It's their own soil
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Do you have a video of soldiers with Downs in UA uniforms other than that one filmed by Russians?  You must edge lord harder comrade.
View Quote

Supporting drafting women to go eat artillery rounds:
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:54:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Once upon a time the right would cheer for those willing to fight to defend their country.

Now the nouveau right is every bit as bad as the left.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

imagine the smell after a week wo a shower
View Quote

Stop , my penis can only get so erect .
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:55:12 PM EDT
[#26]
I would definitely invade their front lines, if you see where I'm going with this
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:55:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know, I started to bang a dude in the ass and he was yelling something about rape. And I said why yell rape and fight back when you can accept being gay?
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Equality is coming & it looks like death
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I know, I started to bang a dude in the ass and he was yelling something about rape. And I said why yell rape and fight back when you can accept being gay?
View Quote

I think you took globohomo a bit too literally sir
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Clearly this is being done for public relations purposes to bolster support in Europe and to a lesser degree from the USA.

View Quote

Pfft.

I'd believe it would be PR if they didn't have the Ghost of Kiev (Keev? Kyev? Kee-yev??) providing overwatch for these completely unprepared 'soldiers'.

I rate your comment as RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA!

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Once upon a time the right would cheer for those willing to fight to defend their country.

View Quote

Yes it’s very very odd.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I don't understand your post.
Did you endorse their citizenships while their war was going on?
Is the guy you quoted wrong? Are they not the ones that stayed to fight for their country?
Makes zero sense.
View Quote

No, it was before the war but a few were during their maidan but it doesn't change the fact that I have no skin in that war nor am I pro-Russian or anti-Ukrainian. I'm just not going to sit here like a mouth breather cheerleading for an unwinnable conflict.

This delusion that people have of Ukraine being enslaved by Russians just shows a lack of knowledge on that side of the world.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is what you see when you look out the window of your apartment in Ukraine.

Seeing that blue and yellow flying above your crumbling shithole of a home instead of the Russian flag makes all the difference and is worth dying for! And depending on how much longer the war drags on, a victory means you'll also get to see lots of new friends from the Middle East and Africa repopulating where all the dead Ukrainians used to live.  Definitely worth risking it all to recapture some mined to shit, bombed out random towns east of the Dniper river and so some hellbound defense industry lobbyists can put in a new pool with those fat aid contracts. Glory to Slava

If I were to kidnap and blindfold the average American and drop them off in a random Ukrainian or Russian town, assuming there are no flags present, 99.99% would not be able to tell which country they were in. 95% probably wouldn't even be able to determine where they were if flags were present before the war turned the Ukrainian flag into a democrat resistance bumper sticker
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This delusion that people have of Ukraine being enslaved by Russians just shows a lack of knowledge on that side of the world.
View Quote

I have seen some comments literally saying that if Ukraine didn't keep fighting, their only other option was being slaughtered wholesale. Absurd considering that a huge chunk of those refugees from Ukraine voluntarily went to Russia.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#35]
lol this is getting so tiring
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Where's that video of a Ukrainian trench full of dead girls that the two Russian guys are stepping over while bitching about having to kill women because of how weak Ukraine is now?
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No, it was before the war but a few were during their maidan but it doesn't change the fact that I have no skin in that war nor am I pro-Russian or anti-Ukrainian. I'm just not going to sit here like a mouth breather cheerleading for an unwinnable conflict.

View Quote

We believe you
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I have seen some comments literally saying that if Ukraine didn't keep fighting, their only other option was being slaughtered wholesale. Absurd considering that a huge chunk of those refugees from Ukraine voluntarily went to Russia.
View Quote

It's ridiculous.

Ukraine had every single opportunity to sever their relationship with Russia post collapse of the USSR.

Ukrainians and Russians NEVER hated each other outside of small subsects of retards on both sides.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Since some folks suffer from tone deafness; I don't think anyone was anti-UA in the beginning. I think people became anti-UA when democrats decided to defend another country over ours while simultaneously raping our coffers.

Not everything anti-UA is Russian propaganda. Not everyone who speaks out against the grift and corruption is pro-RU.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is almost like over 20 years of Americans going into war have changed their minds about getting involved in wars. Seems predictable to me.

It is only a small sect of people who equate not wanting to be involved, as not "supporting" something.

You posting on the internet is providing zero support to anyone. Others posting on the internet are not hindering anything. It matters not.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Russia controls the conflict and the only amount of fighting will be the pressure they apply.

View Quote

Russia only “Controls” the war because they can end it anytime they want. Pull back to the 2014 International Border and stop purposefully targets civilians with missiles & drones….boom peace.

Military they cannot. They can’t simply draft enough men, they can’t equip enough men, they can’t train enough men. The war is so unpopular at home. Hence it’s called a “Special Military Operation. They haven’t made any meaningful ground offensives in well over a year. Ukraine successfully keeps the Russian Air Force out of its airspace. Driven the Russian Navy essentially out of the Black Sea and now back to Russia ports. Their blockade is over. I am sure they are trying to increase production but obviously it’s not enough, they aren’t buying weapons from North Korea and Iran because they want to..militarily Russia is in a bad spot as well.

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was a guy here who left for Russia, don't hear from him much anymore.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:08:21 PM EDT
[#43]
My barber is Ukrainian and is actually pro-Russia. He says life was good during Soviet times and would like for Ukraine and Russia to merge.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Russia only “Controls” the war because they can end it anytime they want. Pull back to the 2014 International Border and stop purposefully targets civilians with missiles & drones….boom peace.

Military they cannot. They can’t simply draft enough men, they can’t equip enough men, they can’t train enough men. The war is so unpopular at home. Hence it’s called a “Special Military Operation. They haven’t made any meaningful ground offensives in well over a year. Ukraine successfully keeps the Russian Air Force out of its airspace. Driven the Russian Navy essentially out of the Black Sea and now back to Russia ports. Their blockade is over. I am sure they are trying to increase production but obviously it’s not enough, they aren’t buying weapons from North Korea and Iran because they want to..militarily Russia is in a bad spot as well.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are a lot of words.

You said this is "total war". It is not and it's not going to be.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Isn't Ukraines.age for enlistment kind of high? Isn't it like 20? Fuck. You are being invaded. Lower it to 18. Hell why didn't they mobilize every male 18 and up? It's not like they are being sent overseas to fight a bullshit war. It's their own soil
View Quote

Yeah I heard it was 20 something wondered why it wasn't 18.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:This delusion that people have of Ukraine being enslaved by Russians just shows a lack of knowledge on that side of the world.
View Quote

My point is, you took the time to make a post against a guy that said these are the people who chose to stay and fight for their country.
WTF is wrong with that? It matters not whether you feel the war is winnable or not. They're showing true patriotism and don't deserve to be shit on. This is completely different than going to a far off country for politics. It's literally in their backyard...and frontyard.
Ask your exPat workers what they think of these people, please (that's a serious ask)
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I can only imagine the lack of enthusiasm by American women to join the army in an existential level industrial scale conflict against an a much bigger, better armed and malevolent enemy...the men too for that matter.
View Quote

It depends. Will this war be fought indoors with air conditioning? Will there be an HR department? Will the women be telling the men what to do? Will the women have combat positions that allow them to fight using Zoom, and will there be only about fifteen minutes a day of low stress combat per day? Can they get an instant DD-214 if they find a boyfriend or husband willing to support them?  

I am pretty sure the chicks will be all over that war, of those conditions are met.

Name a female roofer, or an off shore oil worker or a lumberjack. Go ahead.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#48]
I haven’t seen anything regarding non medical conscription for women in Ukraine. Same fur Russia. Neither are reliant on women in major numbers for “frontline infantry” to put it in the civilian vernacular
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I place my bet on child soldiers in May.

After winter ends Russia is gonna launch a nasty assault dwindling whatever Zelenskyy has left. That's when Yacht man stoops to the next level.
View Quote

They recently dropped their conscription age to 25 from 27.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#50]
I’d say we round up all the illegals and send to them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top