User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By akguy1985:
Wonder how Michael Byrd is doing? Still looking over his shoulder?
View Quote

I support LEO.
But this freak needs to be sentenced to life in prison.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:10:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Still waiting for the BLM / ANTIFA / HAMAS terrorists to get justice.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
This was the antifa guy, I think.
View Quote

QFT cuz he is ant8fa/blm. As with Epps, the illusion of 'justice'
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Holee shit...

View Quote

I'm more Holee shitting at the tough guy sig line.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

Trump had no power after January 6. What exactly was he supposed to do?   Especially when the Deocrats were trying to lock him up, too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
Originally Posted By jackthom8:

I really, really hope so. Him just abandoning his most loyal supporters to the federal wolves is what really broke any trust I still had left in him.

Trump had no power after January 6. What exactly was he supposed to do?   Especially when the Deocrats were trying to lock him up, too.

transfer of power was on 20 january. trump had two weeks to deal with the rioters. but didnt. and has not spent any of his money that he collected over the years on their defense. not a single one.

trump is a swine.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 762xIAN:

Considering far lefties have "disrupted" congress a few times with no consequences. One would surmise the opposite of your assertion.

You still believe in our government, how cute. That's as close as I'm getting to what I really think.
View Quote

I think what's cute is that you cherry picked my original comment and seemed to conveniently overlooked my recognition of LE "shenanigans" for the last 8 years. I suppose it just didn't meet the narrative. As for the leftist doing anything remotely similar that's 100% bullshit and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows it.  But hey, thanks for not saying what you really think. Lol.

These J6 folks fucked up and fucked up badly.  I'm empathetic to their position but they took the bait and are now paying the price.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:44:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By pdm:

I think what's cute is that you cherry picked my original comment and seemed to conveniently overlooked my recognition of LE "shenanigans" for the last 8 years. I suppose it just didn't meet the narrative. As for the leftist doing anything remotely similar that's 100% bullshit and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows it.  But hey, thanks for not saying what you really think. Lol.

These J6 folks fucked up and fucked up badly.  I'm empathetic to their position but they took the bait and are now paying the price.
View Quote

Yes. They did.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Yep.  Full blown lefty BLM guy.  He even put pictures of himself dressed in Trump clothes the day of as a disguise.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

That dude is just a plantation slave, and Nancy Pelosi is his Master.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:49:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grunteled] [#11]

Well answer the question…

View Quote

I'll answer the fucking bullshit question.  The answer is that it doesn't matter if we "would have wailed" or not one side has one set of rules that allows them to burn down government offices and destroy property and be protected while they do it and the other will be imprisoned with felonies for walking past the red ropes.  In the face of 2 years of property destruction, vandalism, arson, beatings, shootings, professor bike locks the message of 'violence is now politics' was sent and the follow-up message of 'no, not for you, Juden' made it crystal fucking clear what the US justice system is now.  It's a democrat controlled oppression machine.

If anyone argues in support of this situation then they are absolutely and unequivocally part of the problem with 2024 America.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Why would he be?

Probably too preoccupied with co-authoring his harrowing account of how he saved the entire free world that day to care about boogeymen that don't exist.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By slapdaddy:

Why would he be?

Probably too preoccupied with co-authoring his harrowing account of how he saved the entire free world that day to care about boogeymen that don't exist.
View Quote

There are a few things I'd be willing to exchange my own life to obtain satisfaction over.   The slaughter of my unarmed wife or daughter by a man who only emerged from the shadows to do the deed would be one of them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Civil disorder 6 years?   Secret trial with no details?
Who’s his lawyer?  

It’s all a rigged game.  Trump hetter get them all pardoned in day 1 and give them each a Million for
wrongful imprisonment.,
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
Bingo!

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:16:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Darrellbear] [#16]
Originally Posted By SuperX925:
If Trump gets back in office he needs to pardon all these political prisoners.
View Quote

Sullivan was an antifa/BLM activist, there to incite a riot.  He caused the charge at the door that got Ashli Babbitt killed.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:33:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pdm] [#17]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

I'll answer the fucking bullshit question.  The answer is that it doesn't matter if we "would have wailed" or not one side has one set of rules that allows them to burn down government offices and destroy property and be protected while they do it and the other will be imprisoned with felonies for walking past the red ropes.  In the face of 2 years of property destruction, vandalism, arson, beatings, shootings, professor bike locks the message of 'violence is now politics' was sent and the follow-up message of 'no, not for you, Juden' made it crystal fucking clear what the US justice system is now.  It's a democrat controlled oppression machine.

If anyone argues in support of this situation then they are absolutely and unequivocally part of the problem with 2024 America.  

View Quote

Nice deflection. Your circular logic seems to be the rule in these threads. Still didn't answer that pretty simplistic question that I posed…..but I get it. You're emotionally charged and feel you've been wronged.

That's understandable and to some degree I think there's some truth to it.  I would just politely suggest that in the furture when bait is offered think long and hard about taking it….
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

He could have before he left office.

I like Trump but he should have pardoned all J6 and himself. He missed the mark.
View Quote

Originally Posted By JaredC1:

If he really gave a shit he would have pardoned them before he left office the first time.
View Quote

I'm no lawyer, so maybe one of you legal scholars can answer these questions:

1. How could he pardon anyone who has not been named in a criminal complaint?
2. How could he pardon anyone who had not had charges filed against them?
3. How could he pardon anyone who had not seen a single day in court?
4. How could he pardon anyone who had not been found guilty of any crime?

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Nice deflection. Your circular logic seems to be the rule in these threads. Still didn't answer that pretty simplistic question that I posed…..but I get it. You're emotionally charged and feel you've been wronged.

That's understandable and to some degree I think there's some truth to it.  I would just politely suggest that in the furture when bait is offered think long and hard about taking it….
View Quote

So, you admit to trolling.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:41:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

So, you admit to trolling.

View Quote

You as well. Nice deflection.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#21]
People don’t forget!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Yall need to watch this. It's only 12 min. Play it at 1.5x if you're impatient

Analysis of Ashli Babbit Video Suggests Coordinated Actions—Interview W. Masako Ganaha | Crossroads

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:07:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grunteled] [#23]

View Quote

Your refusal to open your eyes to the actual environment and events that have occurred surrounding the question is just as worthy of chastisement as my emotional investment. In a world with equal application of the law I would say that people who destroy property and *actually* assault police or storm lines should be tried and convicted period.  Problem is that for J6 people are sitting in prison for far less than that.  

Would I want antifas prosecuted for certain actions that took place that day.  Yeah. I would.  I don’t think that’s as meaningful as you think it is.

The me that now operates in the world of being a political dissident really doesn’t give a shit anymore though.  If someone were willing to use political power to break that group, id be okay with it.  At a certain point smoking a pipe and reading sensible chuckle magazine sipping brandy and testing principles with philosophical detachment is kinda stupid as you are being driven to the ditch.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Not everyone is complacent with voicing their opinions on internet message boards.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:20:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By mgwantob:
People don’t forget!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/73019/IMG_2020_png-3199518.JPG
View Quote

Shot and killed by a member of the plantation slave special protected class, IMO likely on orders from Pelosi, as part of a large scale government police state plot to entrap and then politically persecute half of America in order to consolidate their grip on power.  

In a just world, those people would get the Nicolae Ceausescu treatment, and we would start over with some additional anti-corruption rules and processes in place along with one person/one valid picture ID/one vote, only in person, manually tabulated while observed by the military.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#26]
I think most of you are bat shit crazy……

J-6 was an existential attack on the seat of out government while sitting members of congress were convened in a joint session to decide a presidential election. The fact that these dupes were on "our side" has nothing to do with this.  

Would all of you muh constitution dudes be wailing and knashing teeth if this had been a Antifa attack, in the same fashion, because it looked like Trump was going to easily win?  If your answer is yes, I support Antifa's right to aggressively enter the Capital building during an electoral vote count, I'll say you're a liar.

This was an attack on our democracy, pure and simple.  

Now the question is why did this occur?  That remains to be seen but I would venture that it's plausible that Fed LE played a role as agents provocateurs. Knowing what we know now about their shenanigans over the last 8 years I'd say their role was probable.

Regardless, Trump ran his fucking mouth and sent an emotional appeal to a crowd of people that weren't in a prudent or logical state of mind….big mistake. Those folks took the bait and here they are. It sucks being them and I truly beive that minus the few bad actors they're good people. Doesn't matter though….you can't do that shit and expect a slap on the wrist.  If you're going to kill the king…..
View Quote

This is the sit POS Dems say on a daily basis. You a Bidet Ball Washer?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By SuperX925:
If Trump gets back in office he needs to pardon all these political prisoners.
View Quote

Trump is only half-useless, which makes him a fantastic option for a politician.  However, that means he's still half-useless, which means he won't do what he should a lot of the time.  I'd be surprised if he lifts a finger to help anyone who was persecuted by leftist lawfare for championing his argument.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By jackthom8:
jesus fucking christ, violent criminals have served less time. anyone here who still believes in the US justice system is a fucking moron.
View Quote

Say that again. Violent criminals have served less time for doing way worse crimes.

I saw a video of an elderly lady who was charged and convicted for her actions from J6. We are locking up an old lady,  while letting hardened criminals free.  You can say it again,  the justice system is upside down.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Dogsoldier03:

Say that again. Violent criminals have served less time for doing way worse crimes.

I saw a video of an elderly lady who was charged and convicted for her actions from J6. We are locking up an old lady,  while letting hardened criminals free.  You can say it again,  the justice system is upside down.

View Quote

Its not upside down.  Its focused.  And that focus is to oppress your viewpoint and any thought you might have of using the tactics that are being used against you.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:30:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MADMAXXX] [#30]
Most people will never see this video of Ashli Babbitt trying to stop the antifa thugs from breaking the glass before she was murdered by Michael Byrd.
Here she grabs the antifa mans backpack and throws a punch into his face knocking his glasses off as he is breaking the windows.
I believe her jumping on the broken window sill before her murder was her attempting to turn and face the crowd to yell at them to stop as they were being led by antifa thugs.
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/ashli-babbitt-shooting-conspiracy-theory/
RIP little lady

Videos taken by journalist Tayler Hansen prove Ashli Babbitt was not violent inside US Capitol
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top