BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fargo007:
If I was Trump, I'd have my new FBI director set up a website where the public can report clusters of illegals that need to be deported.

Locating and deporting illegals that have a criminal record would be their top priority.

Most of the agents in left wing city hives will be packing their bags, because they'll be transferred to places like North Dakota, Alabama, Iowa, and Oklahoma.

The entire mission of the FBI would radically change. They'd no longer be able to decide their own focus, which is the problem that led to them being a full on scumbag agency.

All public contacts for any federal LE agency will be recorded with body cameras, and all interviews recorded as an official record with audio/video. Integrity means we have nothing to hide.

Internal FBI/DOJ disciplinary matters will be adjudicated by a board that includes a majority of presidentially appointed arbiters who are not employed by the DOJ or federal government. The standard of proof to substantiate an allegation of misconduct will be preponderance.

The FBI under my Trump would really, really suck for people with a hard left wing bias. They wouldn't enjoy it at all, and most would probably leave.
View Quote

Pregnant illegals have the highest priority.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Hilariously wrong.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:

Can confirm, that’s the biggest thing keeping me from going.
View Quote

Which is horseshit. There is a reason why they require this crap for police/feds, why? Because college acts as a filter to filter out people not in full compliance of the system.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

People live there, you know. There's also large ranches there who don't want any of that.

View Quote

100 yards of the border is federal property, Google Roosevelt reservation.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:
Some would.

More younger people love this country
than the older shitbags that sold us out.
View Quote

Spoken like a 12 y/o in his parent's basement.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

18-20 year Olds don't think about that stuff nearly as much as you guys think they do.

I would have joined the Army if Gore was the President and not Bush II.

Loving your country only when the President is a Republican; that is displayed on this board all the time is asinine.
View Quote

Loving your country has nothing to do with loving your government.

It’s hard to love half the country when it’s filled with welfare voting Marxist parasites who are Americans in name only and only because no one stopped them or their parents from invading.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:44:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Millennial:
Pffft... protecting the border could EASILY pay for itself.  

Set up automated sentry guns with electro-optical gunsights and FPV controls ... then charge $100/hr (plus a nominal fee for any ammunition used) for internet users to guard the border.  Maybe scale the usage fees based on how buy certain crossing area are, kind of how Uber has surge-pricing.  Make it like an app that you can use your smartphone, gaming console or even desktop gaming rig.  And set up exclusion zones so that it can only fire at a specified border zone (ie: not into Mexico's territory or into any other fixtures/directions you don't want bullets going).  You could hold tournaments and rankings and everything.  Or like promotions... for every 20 crossings prevented you get a tax break.

People get off work, get home and want to blow off some steam so they log into the CBP Border-Protection-App and kick back and relax.
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

They require college.

@eagarminuteman You want to join? I personally know a BP recruiter who just told me a degree isn't required, hell he said a GED isn't even required.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Number0neGun:
He might be right. I know some of my coworkers would be more likely to re-enlist in that scenario.

I know a guy who did a border detail, and he loved it. I'd volunteer for it.
View Quote

Military presence is not protection.

None of the military here do much to protect the border beyond putting up wire that then gets moved for humanitarian saves of the shithead illegals who snag themselves on it because they know they won't be left there to bleed.

They most the TXNG does is make a political stink to force Biden to tell AMLO to push the illegals into AZ, NM, and CA where his minion governors won't try to get in the way.

Vivek is right.  If we treated the border the way Pershing did, there would be people signing up.  Not specifically for the action, even, but because it would mean that the nation would be interested in self defense and not self destruction.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GaryM:
To protect our borders, sure. To serve under and fight in an oversea war of corruption and leftists profit, no.
Our military has turned into a tool to be exploited by the swamp and they all know it.
View Quote

“No, that’s not true, because I saw Saving Private Ryan one time, and then Band of Brothers, and this one time I watched Lone Survivor..Therefore Swamp good because they hate us for our freedoms that were taken away”-Normies.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:47:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:

Ukraine is more important than the U.S.

What happened to our country where people
no longer give a fuck about it?
View Quote

Israel is very jealous.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#13]

lol
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Guy who’s never served in the military claims to know what motivates young people to serve in military. In other news, the only reason Vivek didn’t join is because he would have swung on the drill instructor for yelling in his face
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:52:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Who said Ukraine is more important than the USA?

View Quote

Number of billions wasted on this money laundering scam? Well north of 100 Billion.

Number of billions invested on the border wall? Not more then a couple million since the pants shitter took power, and we couldn’t even get 10 or 5 billion for our borders security but we could send Iseral 38 billion for THEIR security of THEIR border.

It’s always the same MO we get nothing but debt, death, and dregs of fallen societies well other nations get billions in free money.

We are not stupid, we knew what is going on and when it ends (because it’s going to end) it’s going to be very ugly.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#16]

How come the "ROE" wasn't a problem under Trump and we didn't have scores of "patriots" volunteering for the border?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_2170_jpeg-3170347.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_2169_jpeg-3170348.JPG
View Quote

Lack of funding, but other countries can get Billions with a phone call, but Dan “I am the king of Amal sex” Crenshaw can gladly sink a bill to fund the wall, right?

Love your ability to shit on Americans and then demand we fight for your pet cause.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#17]
If America stood for something of value like freedom and the rule of law, you would have to raise standards to prevent people from enlisting.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By mtnpatriot:

@eagarminuteman You want to join? I personally know a BP recruiter who just told me a degree isn't required, hell he said a GED isn't even required.
View Quote

I’ve applied once, fuck it I’ll do it again. Course now I’m halfway through said college degree so that’ll suck to quit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

People live there, you know. There's also large ranches there who don't want any of that.

Not even close to accurate.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:04:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Psst.

NEITHER party wants to "protect the border".
View Quote
Sure seems that way
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:15:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pale_pony] [#22]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
As usual, he ain't wrong.
View Quote

Yes he is.  Vivek needs to stick to 7-11’s and tongue-punching Trump’s fart box, because he doesn’t know sheep shit from barn paint about the military or service-age citizens and legal immigrants.

28-22 year olds don’t enlist because they would be getting constantly told what to do, for a mere $50k a year, when they could all be the next Mr. Beast, or at the very least making $50k a year fucking off on YouTube.  

There are only a few reasons people choose to serve. “Defend the border from little brown people” isn’t on the list.  Little brown people are a concern for wrinkledicks in GD and watching Hannity, but they aren’t going to enlist

The problem with immigration is the same as with “gun crime”.  The GOP wants a fucked-up border because it’s good red meat every two years. Same reason the Dems can control Congress and White House but not pass an AWB or mag ban.  It’s too valuable every two years. They will NEVER fix abortion law or Social security or Medicare for the same reasons.  If either side sees sn advantage in it being broken, it will never get fixed
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
I think he’s overly optimistic about the state of our youth.
View Quote

Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
That's a negative. Society has changed. By and large, people aren't interested in serving in the armed forces.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:47:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#28]
If only they could join something like a "Border Patrol."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:33:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

View Quote

60ft, my mistake
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:33:16 AM EDT
[#30]

60ft, my mistake
View All Quotes

60ft, my mistake

Across how many miles?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:39:54 AM EDT
[#31]
We've got a Coast Guard.  Why not a Border Guard?  Making it a Federal LE mission was likely a mistake.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:57:40 AM EDT
[#32]

Across how many miles?
View Quote

33% of total length, just eminent domain it, cut a check and move forward with the buttfucking wall around.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:07:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Yes he is.  Vivek needs to stick to 7-11’s and tongue-punching Trump’s fart box, because he doesn’t know sheep shit from barn paint about the military or service-age citizens and legal immigrants.

28-22 year olds don’t enlist because they would be getting constantly told what to do, for a mere $50k a year, when they could all be the next Mr. Beast, or at the very least making $50k a year fucking off on YouTube.  

There are only a few reasons people choose to serve. “Defend the border from little brown people” isn’t on the list.  Little brown people are a concern for wrinkledicks in GD and watching Hannity, but they aren’t going to enlist

The problem with immigration is the same as with “gun crime”.  The GOP wants a fucked-up border because it’s good red meat every two years. Same reason the Dems can control Congress and White House but not pass an AWB or mag ban.  It’s too valuable every two years. They will NEVER fix abortion law or Social security or Medicare for the same reasons.  If either side sees sn advantage in it being broken, it will never get fixed
View Quote

Her name was Larkin Reily, defend women like her from the scum of the world is a noble goal, sorry you disagree.

“Muh false equivalency” why is it every time Dems get power the ram through gun control bills? It’s because they see politics as war by others means, no rules need apply, win take all losers die death-match gambit that it is while the GOP monied elite view it as a gentleman’s sport, governed marquees of Queensberry rules, where at the end of the day the losers loses nothing but the money if their donors and they smile with heads held high as they play the role of the noble losers.

Because one side wants to win, the other side wants to be liked. If the GOP had not suffered under the lies and deliberate mistakes of the Rockafeller, Jack Kemp, Bush, Buckleyite worldviews we would not be in this mess.

When you win on an issue you use that to build upon and cement your political worldview as legitimate in the eyes of voters “remember who fixed X, We did!” But hey you clearly don’t understand their are many factions with the parties and how they can be bypassed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:09:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By FistPeso:
If America stood for something of value like freedom and the rule of law, you would have to raise standards to prevent people from enlisting.
View Quote

How is allowing millions of hostile aliens to invade a value?

How is acceptable standards a threat to freedom/rule of law?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:16:14 AM EDT
[#35]

33% of total length, just eminent domain it, cut a check and move forward with the buttfucking wall around.
View All Quotes

Across how many miles?

Oh wow, that's so simple. I'm sure congress will authorize the funds.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:23:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
I think he’s overly optimistic about the state of our youth.
View Quote

I think he is overly optimistic on how our youth view the govt.

It isn’t the state of the youth, it is the state of the govt.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:30:00 AM EDT
[#37]
SPNI
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:52:02 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

You can if you declare martial law. We have been over this.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:39:04 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Would be great if they did, if not, we’ll, more then one way to fund a public infrastructure project.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:41:12 AM EDT
[#40]
No. No they wouldn’t. Overwhelmingly most 17-30 year olds don’t give two shits about the border or illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:45:05 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

We have been over it, and you still have no idea how it works.  The president cannot unilaterally declare martial law.  Even the links you provided have said that.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:46:09 AM EDT
[#42]

We have been over it, and you still have no idea how it works.  The president cannot unilaterally declare martial law.  Even the links you provided have said that.
View Quote

Ironic he bumps a several day old post that was going to die and doesn't even understand basic laws and how things work.

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:47:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Would be great if they did, if not, we’ll, more then one way to fund a public infrastructure project.
View All Quotes

Quite literally there is not.  There is a finite amount of money the president can allocate at his whim in very narrow circumstances.  Doing what you propose would require congressional approval.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:49:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thrasymachus] [#44]

Ironic he bumps a several day old post that was going to die and doesn't even understand basic laws and how things work.

View All Quotes

He could educate himself, but that is just silly.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:51:56 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

I love GD!
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:52:12 AM EDT
[#46]

He would educate himself, but that is just silly.
View Quote

"Those who know nothing remind us the loudest"

-some wise dude
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 3:30:00 AM EDT
[#47]

"Those who know nothing remind us the loudest"

-some wise dude
View Quote

Wow, your here, nothing of value, as always.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top