Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2024 7:40:53 PM EDT
Are there any websites that ship bourbon legally and are legit?  I’m looking for a barrel proof Larceny.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
There are, depending upon your state.  Weirdly enough, I live in such a state.  It still amazes me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 12:56:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Larceny barrel proof are not  really that hard to find.
Unless you’re looking for a particular batch - which if wildly popular - would be much harder and pricey.
The photo you provided depicts batch c923, which is one of those batches.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#4]
https://www.oldtowntequila.com/larceny-bourbon-whiskey-barrel-proof/

I don't know if they ship to your state or not, but I've ordered from them with delivery to AZ several times and they have been great
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:21:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Saw 2 yesterday. A C923 and a A124. In East Tennessee though.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:49:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: raverill] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By whitson01:
Saw 2 yesterday. A C923 and a A124. In East Tennessee though.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Here are two places , especially one of them, I have used and will never use them again.
RanchoLiquoronline.com   TERRIBLE customer service.
Ordered a bottle and the nice samurai armor thing that goes over the top arrived broke.
Contacted them, No response.
Also ordered a brandy that I had never seen (certainly not around here)  and they just never sent it.
Didn't charge me for it, but again, no response. All I ever got was the order printout with the brandy crossed off.
Found out later that this was typical for them.
ReserveBar.com
What they can and can't ship to your state is hit and miss.
One day it can ship, the next it can't. (Literally, it happened to me)

The other thing to beware of is shipping. It can get rather pricey.

Look around your area, start a relationship with your local liquor store and only buy online when
it simply doesn't come to your area.
Or when you have THIS happen:
Local shop had Blanton's Original Single barrel for $350. (It goes for half that online)
Same place had a bottle of Van Winkle Reserve 12 Year, Lot B. $3000! Online it goes for $1200 at best.

I saw those prices and have never gone back.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:59:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top