Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2024 5:19:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLookingGlass]
So the other day on March 1st around 2:30ish I got this error for a long time. I tried the forums again after a few hours and the error went away so I guess I am not shadow banned after all. (I mean I am posting this) I thought Maybe I was shadow banned or something. I messaged DK-Prof but he never bothered to reply to me. I thought maybe he was off for the weekend being it was friday. So I wanted over the weekend and still nothing back from a mod. It's now March 5th.

I am wondering If any one knows what went wrong with my forum access?

Getting a session timeout error when I post to an existing thread or make a new one. Can still send pm's though.

"The Following Errors Were Found
Session Timeout, Please Try Again."

Screenshot:
https://ibb.co/album/pv0mYL
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Goatboy hit the wrong button or something.
A lot of users had this message including me.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw that yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top