Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2023 5:04:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nightstalker]
https://twitter.com/andersonafdmdep/status/1653419282158551043?s=61&t=wKHvnGj8QKAObF4mlPHCtA

The interest of the #EU, the #WHO and #BigPharma in public health is as big as the interest of the arms industry in #WorldPeace  - namely not at all!”
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I confess I didn't see that coming.  I should have though with all the real data that was exposed there Vs here in the US.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 5:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Clot shot is bullshit. None here and haven't seen a damn bit from the wuflu.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#3]
The fact that treatments like IVM and HCQ were shown to be successful in foreign countries but specifically targeted for disinformation here and elsewhere made me suspicious. Once the initial pfraudulent trial data was published, it was patently obvious that the HEGT shots were defective. And yet, they were put into mass production anyway. When astroturfing of major medical journals started happening, that was the death knell of me wanting to have anything to do with them.

I hope that every single person who was engaged in the misinformation campaign and/or conspired with criminal pharmaceutical enterprises get put in prison for the rest of their natural lives.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 12:10:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By planemaker:

I hope that every single person who was engaged in the misinformation campaign and/or conspired with criminal pharmaceutical enterprises get put in prison for the rest of their natural lives.
View Quote

That way they will cost us even more then their action cost the world economy and humanity in general! No thank you. We have to get rid of these people.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:56:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Ouch. And so true.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 11:49:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 82ABN1] [#8]
I would like to think my vaccines that I took helped me from being deathly ill go to the hospital sick. I tested positive for COVID last Friday.  I was in bed felt like shit on my back head aches, body pain , stuffy and runny nose light headed. I didn’t move until Sunday.  Dr. called in Paxlovid to take for 5 days 6 pills a day.  It does have side effects I read about them and took the chance.  This drug is not approved by the FDA and the box says Emg Use Only.  This guidelines are your health condition.  Mine was mainly being older and extra weight I have.  Well by today which is Thursday I feel pretty good compared to last Friday / Saturday.  I think the Paxlovid helped. My main side effect has been a metal taste in my mouth which I was told would happen. My wife and son as also sick with COVID but they didn’t take the drug.  They are still sick and they were more than I was.  Just my story.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 10:39:09 AM EDT
[#9]
USA Watchdog's Greg Hunter interviews Dr. Pierre Kory on covid, ivermectin and even horse paste.

https://usawatchdog.com/cv19-bioweapon-catastrophe-is-murder-dr-pierre-kory/
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#10]
The fact that treatments like IVM and HCQ were shown to be successful in foreign countries but specifically targeted for disinformation here and elsewhere made me suspicious. Once the initial pfraudulent trial data was published, it was patently obvious that the HEGT shots were defective. And yet, they were put into mass production anyway. When astroturfing of major medical journals started happening, that was the death knell of me wanting to have anything to do with them.

View Quote

The level of corruption was off the chain even for DC standards.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Whiskeyballzzz:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Whiskeyballzzz:

Yep. And, now there's a huge distrust of the entire medical establishment as a result. Perhaps that part is a good thing as big pharma has had free reign with little to no consequences for far too long. The fact that the medical profession as a whole went along with the propaganda is just astounding to me. It tells me there are far too few in the medical profession with actual ethics.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#12]
For a profession that was considered to be more ethical than almost any other, too many have revealed themselves as no better than used car salesmen.  Hospital administration was even worse, happily forcing deadly drugs and harmful procedures on patients while isolating those patients from family and friends.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:49:22 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

So 30-50% of the population
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 5:04:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TNhunter:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TNhunter:

Well, when half of your work force spends all of their time fixing the mistakes of the other half, your product output is zero.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:41:04 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Cheaper just to get the mainstream media and Doctors to tell anyone thinking the science is wrong...you're nuts...
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By mongo001:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 8:32:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 82ABN1:
I would like to think my vaccines that I took helped me from being deathly ill go to the hospital sick. I tested positive for COVID last Friday.  I was in bed felt like shit on my back head aches, body pain , stuffy and runny nose light headed. I didn’t move until Sunday.  Dr. called in Paxlovid to take for 5 days 6 pills a day.  It does have side effects I read about them and took the chance.  This drug is not approved by the FDA and the box says Emg Use Only.  This guidelines are your health condition.  Mine was mainly being older and extra weight I have.  Well by today which is Thursday I feel pretty good compared to last Friday / Saturday.  I think the Paxlovid helped. My main side effect has been a metal taste in my mouth which I was told would happen. My wife and son as also sick with COVID but they didn’t take the drug.  They are still sick and they were more than I was.  Just my story.
View Quote

No vaccine for me and wife.  Got covid - symptoms similar to yours.  Took ivermectin - wife had prescription from front line doctors, I took horse paste.  We both immediately started improving.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 1:56:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mike9199] [#19]
Not a huge fan of vaccination, even if i did all of shots.
Instead i prefer to have a healthy lifestyle, take some vitamins (thanks canadian pharmacy for that) and do regular body check ups.
With the covid vaccinations they didn't really give  us a choice with all the restrictions for unvaccinated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top