Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:21:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wife had a friend who dated a guy who only wanted to fuck her feet. She complained she really wanted to fuck in the usual manner but he always went for her feet.

I've since learned that a foot fetish is the most common sexual fetish out there.

I don't get it either.

Seems like guy's will always stick their dicks in a women wherever the bacterial count is high!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Boobs I can understand, but feet?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:23:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm with you there....especially down here were it's always flip flop season.

I know some people like to make love to the feet, but where the real bliss is butt crack and thigh loving
View Quote
Neringa is just about perfect then.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:26:09 PM EDT
[#5]
leg hands.  ew.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Boobs I can understand, but feet?
View Quote

For that matter I'm not sure what makes overdeveloped milk glands so tantalizing.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#7]
One of the guys I was good fiends with in college, he was married, and loved womens feet.  My girlfriend and I were at their house one night and we were drinking.  He asked my girlfriend if he could rub her feet and his wife went "oh shit", knowing what was going to happen next.  She said OK and then she laid back on the sofa, closed her eyes and we were all talking and before she knew it, he shoved almost half of her foot in his mouth.  She screamed like bloody murder and I cursed him out.  That was 44 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#8]

This is perfection, IMO
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The fact Hunter Biden and Quintein Tarantino are both foot weirdos is all the evidence I need .
View Quote
why am I not surprised those two are head cases.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't tell me you wouldn't suck booze off Salma Hayak's toes if you had the chance...or anything else for that matter, it is after all Salma Hayek!

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
On a serious note, a friend of mine is a neural network engineer and we were talking about it. She said that in the brain the area that recognizes feet is right next to the area that recognizes genitalia.
View Quote

I will now repeat that as....I heard a neural network engineer say feet people have fucked up brains.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:53:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Skewed brain wiring.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:00:58 PM EDT
[#14]
ARE YOU NOT AROUSED, OP???

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#15]
If you’re on the feet, you have a pretty good shot at the vagine…
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Why do you have to kink shame, OP?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#17]
For a bunch of dudes who think feet are gross you sure seem to like talkin about em a bunch.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I have a patient who makes an absolute ton of money selling pics of her feet through the internet somehow. You’d literally never suspect it, she’s a classy and otherwise professional lady.

Weird.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:08:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Not a foot guy, but I can appreciate a nice foot.

A wise, and well maintained woman I knew passed along some knowledge to me.

She said: pay attention to a woman’s feet. They are a reflection of how well they take care of the rest of their body.

She was pretty spot on.
View Quote

Yep this guy said it well. Nothing about them is sexually arousing to me, but a nice looking girl who doesn’t take care of her feet is definitely gross/red flag material.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#20]
I finally think I get it. Only some feet look "good" - same with hands. Is there a hand fetish ?

But it's probably ranked 5th on the list of things I like about women.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have a patient who makes an absolute ton of money selling pics of her feet through the internet somehow. You’d literally never suspect it, she’s a classy and otherwise professional lady.

Weird.
View Quote

Link to onlyfeet?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I don’t get it either, same for armpits or hairy pits/legs or lots of ink.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
One of the guys I was good fiends with in college, he was married, and loved womens feet.  My girlfriend and I were at their house one night and we were drinking.  He asked my girlfriend if he could rub her feet and his wife went "oh shit", knowing what was going to happen next.  She said OK and then she laid back on the sofa, closed her eyes and we were all talking and before she knew it, he shoved almost half of her foot in his mouth.  She screamed like bloody murder and I cursed him out.  That was 44 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday.

View Quote

Funny story, but why were you and the wife OK with the surprise foot-rape?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

HOLY SHIT that is hilarious!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yep this guy said it well. Nothing about them is sexually arousing to me, but a nice looking girl who doesn’t take care of her feet is definitely gross/red flag material.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She said: pay attention to a woman’s feet. They are a reflection of how well they take care of the rest of their body.

She was pretty spot on.

I heard this too and it has served me well.  Never went down on a stinky vag with a woman that took care of her feet.

Cracked, dry skin on the feet?  You take your chances.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#26]
If I see an otherwise good looking woman with unkept feet, it's an immediate turn off to me. I need to see a nice pedi.

Having said that, I am a boobie man.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Every part of a woman's body not matter how gross is appreciated by a man.

I like a good set of patas.

But I'm not a foot guy.

A chick I was dating once told me right before we started going out.  One of her coworkers messaged her with an interest in rubbing one out with her feet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Desperado Salma, or fat Salma?
View Quote

Both and twice on Sunday.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm with you there....especially down here were it's always flip flop season.

I know some people like to make love to the feet, but where the real bliss is butt crack and thigh loving
Neringa is just about perfect then.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102931/Screenshot_20230324_132746_Reddit-2757337.jpg

yes, very nice.

there is a video out there so I am told with Siri Dahl and Alison Tyler that show case the butt crack stuff.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#31]
The girlfriends I’ve had lead me to believe that most ladies appreciate a good foot rub after a hard day. Preferably after a bath/shower but whatever.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Feet are fucking gross. I don’t care how well they are taken care of. They look gross on a structural level. I don’t care how much makeup you put on that pig, it’s still a pig.

But there are tons of dudes who love feet. I don’t get it.
View Quote

Don't forget the guys who like foot jobs, like... better than any other sex...
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Pulp Fiction - "Foot Massage"
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Dat ace tho??????
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#35]
I appreciate some nicely manicured feet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm not afraid of rubbing my girl's feet, but I've never understood the fascination with feet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Never ceases to amaze me.

The general consensus here is all about eating ass and sticking it in her pooper.

But foot guys are weird?

Yeah dig into her shit pipe guys. That's fucking hot.

Fuck you're the weirdos.

I like nicely proportioned shapely pedicured women's feet. Don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:
Never ceases to amaze me.

The general consensus here is all about eating ass and sticking it in her pooper.

But foot guys are weird?

Yeah dig into her shit pipe guys. That's fucking hot.

Fuck you're the weirdos.

I like nicely proportioned shapely pedicured women's feet. Don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why do you care op?
There are men that put their hog into another mans anus.
A man who is aroused by women's feet triggers you?
View Quote

Lets not make this about you.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:22:57 PM EDT
[#41]
I mean I can appreciate a pretty pair of feet with freshly painted nails on an already pretty woman, and I do like grabbing my wife's legs and ankles and caressing the tops of her feet while doing it doggystyle, but that's where it ends.  I'm definitely not putting my dick between the bottoms of her feet or sucking on her toes like I've seen people do.  Gross.  Definitely got a butt fetish though, so I guess who am I to say one is worse than the other?  Lol...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:28:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do you care op?
There are men that put their hog into another mans anus.
A man who is aroused by women's feet triggers you?

Yeah, well, he suffers from homo-unerectus. That means his wang is hugeified not by women but by a man

I mostly don’t care what people do but I just don’t understand the whole foot thing.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:45:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Symmetrical feet are a positive sign of good genetics which are essential in finding a proper mate

People with hideous feet are genetically defective.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:49:01 AM EDT
[#44]
I don’t want to violate the COC but Google “vagankle”
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:50:08 AM EDT
[#45]

That's like a fuckin dump truck that I WANT to back into me. Beep beep back that fuckin thing up!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#46]
My favorite feet are the ones resting on the back of my thighs.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:07:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:15:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Wes Welker jabs Rex Ryan over foot fetish video | Boston 25 News
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:21:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:52:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

She was pretty spot on.
View Quote

Not a foot guy either, hell I couldn't tell you if the women I dated had feet or not  but being out in Hawaii for a lot of years you see a lot of feet, even in a business environment and i can definitely be repulsed by a nasty pair.  Some looked like they were in a car wreck, toes going every which way.  I think part of it is women often try to fit into smaller shoes than their true size as well as choose very uncomfortable shoes that really damage their feet, ankles, knees and even hips.  Kind of sad, but maybe they do it to get the foot fetish guys because they like the freakiness
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top