Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2024 7:40:58 PM EDT
It’s a real Rolex my dad used to wear.  I want to know what’s a fair price for it.   It’s got a few small scratches on the bottom of the band and the band has some slack in it form use but the watch itself is very clean.  I had to take it   to a Rolex dealer to get the crystal or whatever the clear part is made of replaced because I dropped it and put a scratch on it.  They also cleaned and serviced it.  I know it’s impossible to give a good estimate on a picture but just a best guess would be appreciated.

The dealer here will give me 4300 for it.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#1]

It's generally best to ask about watches on a watch forum
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:41:34 PM EDT
[#3]
If you don't have interest in keeping it, that money for a two-tone 4/5 digit Datejust with a stretched bracelet isn't bad from a dealer. Especially since the market is moving in a downward direction. If you don't care about squeezing every last potential dollar out of it, I'd suggest taking it. Considering it was recently serviced, maybe ask for 5500 and hopefully you'll get five flat out of it. Best of luck.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:47:16 PM EDT
[#4]
With Box and Papers $5200 ?  
There is a company I have done business with for years in Phoenix AZ.

Inventory Adjusters

They buy and sell higher end watches.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks fellas.   Now I know about what it’s worth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top