User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 7:07:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gamma762:
Much of the very early covid response was because of pre-arranged pandemic disaster plans which were set up to combat the Spanish Flu outbreak... just like how the mil plans to fight the last war. Their disaster plan assumed that ventilators would be needed for the pandemic illness, so ventilators were used regardless of the actual clinical presentation of the actual illness that was spreading, which was not a flu variant. In fact it wasn't even a respiratory illness IMO, Covid's primary mechanism is as a blood and metabolic illness. Especially with the early variants one of the biggest problems of the illness is that hemoglobin in the blood was being destroyed, so oxygen couldn't be transported through the body. The biochemical debris from that process (ferritin) ends up being deposited in the lungs causing massive inflammation. Combination of ferritin and spike protein caused full-body inflammation. Mechanical ventilation in no way can fix either of those problems and in fact make lung problems worse. Even today much of the medical community doesn't know or understand that fundamental fact of the early covid variants, because the CDC never talked about it. The real science, in early papers and clinical evidence, was crystal clear though, as far back as March 2020.

Remdesivir was an even worse killer. Hundreds of thousands of Americans were killed in order to make a buck off the pandemic and exacerbate the impacts of the illness for political reasons, using a drug known to be fatally toxic and ineffective.

This was Mengele level medical misadventure done to the American people at large. A whole lot of people are in denial about that, but it is what it is.
View Quote

The lockdown response was based on Robert Kadlec and DHS/DOD's plans for a bioweapon attack developed in the wake of 9/11 (actually, around 2005).  Why implement such a plan?  Unanswered questions but we can guess since well, that's what our superiors did.

Built into that was of course the GoF testing/funding that was supposed to develop the new hotness vaccine of some sorts based on creating super bad bugs.  Of course, there were/should have been some other uses for it but the tech was obviously controversial and on top of that just plain risky.  We know it was controversial enough to be banned temporarily in the US and funding was sent overseas to continue the operations.

It was indeed a Mengele level medical misadventure that I just can't even fathom so many people accepted.  

Even funnier is people who still to this day are worried/surprised about COVID infections when it is a coronavirus.  Of course it's still around.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody is listening, and nobody will care.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 10:20:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: planemaker] [#3]
Originally Posted By arfguest:
Had it multiples and no shots either.
View Quote

Yack, yack, yack.

Glad you came thru it multiple times OK. Was it more benign each time or about the same each time?

@arfguest
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Yack, yack, yack.

Glad you came thru it multiple times OK. Was it more benign each time or about the same each time?

@arfguest
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Originally Posted By arfguest:
Had it multiples and no shots either.

Yack, yack, yack.

@arfguest

I'm curious as well.  When I was supposed to have it and was counted as a COVID-19 case in the state of PA I didn't have it or if I did, I missed it.

When I did supposedly test positive for it, more than two years after the debacle started, it took two rapid and PCR test to say that I had it.  The result of which was that the doctors involved wouldn't do a damn thing to help me instead of prescribing me a Z-Pak or something for the infection I did have.

I had to go other routes to get that Z-Pak which made a difference.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 2:18:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: akcaribouhunter] [#5]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

I'm curious as well.  When I was supposed to have it and was counted as a COVID-19 case in the state of PA I didn't have it or if I did, I missed it.

When I did supposedly test positive for it, more than two years after the debacle started, it took two rapid and PCR test to say that I had it.  The result of which was that the doctors involved wouldn't do a damn thing to help me instead of prescribing me a Z-Pak or something for the infection I did have.

I had to go other routes to get that Z-Pak which made a difference.
View Quote
I figure I have have had it three times.
Have asthma and am a bit over weight.

First time was Feb 2020 and it was a bit rough. Did not go to the hospital.
Lost smell and taste.
Dad,my youngest and I all had it at the same time.

Had to sleep on my stomach for close to a month. Kept taking steaming hot showers,moving,beating on my chest and taking some otc meds. Nebulizer did not work very well.
Had the stickest blackest shit come out of my lungs i have ever seen.
Took a year for my lungs to come back.

A close cousin lost her husband at the same time. His lungs went quick.
We were sick at the same time.

Second time was a breeze and it was in January 2021. Wife tested positive by the hospital. Was taking most of the recommended otc stuff before I caught it.

Took a at home test spring of 2022. Third time I needed a one day dose of prednisone as I was taking ivermectin,zinc,Quercetin and nebbing. Briefly lost my taste and smell.

Unvaxxed.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Riter:
Remdesivir (caused renal failure) and intubation were part of the failed treatment protocol.  Another part was telling sick patients to go home (so the wuflu could spread in their body and make them sicker instead of giving them ivermectin or hydroxchloroquine and curing them).
View Quote

Yep. My cousin died of renal failure while on the vent. She was sent home with nothing until she was sick enough to go the hospital where she was given copious amounts of Remdisvir and quickly intubated.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 11:09:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 1bamashooter:

Yep. My cousin died of renal failure while on the vent. She was sent home with nothing until she was sick enough to go the hospital where she was given copious amounts of Remdisvir and quickly intubated.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1bamashooter:
Originally Posted By Riter:
Remdesivir (caused renal failure) and intubation were part of the failed treatment protocol.  Another part was telling sick patients to go home (so the wuflu could spread in their body and make them sicker instead of giving them ivermectin or hydroxchloroquine and curing them).

Florida had finally had enough, and did the obvious. Drive thru testing, drive thru monoclonal antibodies. Essentially nobody that got reasonably prompt treatment with monoclonal antibodies was hospitalized.

The bureaucracy couldn't stand for that so cut off the state's supply of monoclonal antibodies.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 8:09:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grug] [#8]
Originally Posted By g8rgunner:

How many patients needed a vent and couldn't get one? What about all the emergency vents NYC had, and sold, because they didn't want to pay for upkeep? And all the hospitals at *gasp* 100% capacity!!! Upon closer examination, there were plenty of beds available, just not staff. Were things bad in some crowded, shitty big cities? Yes. Were they ever as bad as the MSM portrayed? No. Were the young and healthy ever at significant risk? No. The whole scamdemic was the biggest example of .gov overreach and tyranny in our lifetime. You fell for it, I didn't. And before you whip out your healthcare hero badge, I'm a RN, who has been working in hospitals for over 25 years, including a very large teaching hospital when Covid hit.
View Quote

I went to a large local hosptial at peak Covid here. The place was like a Tomb and almost empty. Earlier that day a spokesperson from the same hospital on the TV news said the Covid cases were so bad they had not only filled the entire hospital, but also filled the temporary large medical tent building they built especially for covid patients in case of no space. That and also claimed that the hallways were full.

Anyhow I went to the main check in. There was a security guard there asleep with a huge box of chineese noodles he was eating before his diabetic siesta...

I was there for an ultrasound and CT, so I went to the Radiology department which was across the hospital. Didnt see anybody other than a janitor driving around in his hallway floor cleaner machine.  IT was quieter than usual in fact. So I get to the Radiology dept and go for my tests. Im talking to the chick tech and shes like you see the news on how full we are here? Im like yes I sure did, she then leans over closely and says to me, I went out at lunch to look in the tent building (apparently nobody is suppose to actually go there) as she said she hadnt been inside it. Said it was completely empty with most stuff not even unpacked from crates with some stuff setup and nobody in it just all the lights on and doors shut.

But hey.. I guess if they say the hospital is full and theres bodies everywhere they arent lying right?

I get my stupid tale is anecdotal and will not change a single opinion on either side but hey thats life right.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 10:31:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Who is taking odds of an "election variant" that facilitates the need for massive ballot mail outs???
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 101ABN327:
Who is taking odds of an "election variant" that facilitates the need for massive ballot mail outs???
View Quote

I'm 51/49 that there will be . Obviously there's a compliance factor so I'm in wait and see mode . If it does show up and the narrative pushers go into gear then I'll be " well, there it is ".
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top