Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2024 10:23:27 PM EDT
Not that I have a huge selection .....

Mostly 1980's era Marvel comics.

How to check value(s), how to sell them ....

They've been in those plastic bags with the fold over top.

Still mint too
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Read them, give them to the neighbor’s kids.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:28:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: danpass] [#2]
I was thinking I'd keep some 20 or so.

GI Joe 1-10, maybe the Wolverine 4-issue limited series, some others.

edit: the Secret Wars series ....
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll take them
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:42:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thedownzero] [#4]
Originally Posted By danpass:
Not that I have a huge selection .....

Mostly 1980's era Marvel comics.

How to check value(s), how to sell them ....

They've been in those plastic bags with the fold over top.

Still mint too
View Quote

@danpass Send me pics and/or lists. I can call/facetime you and go over titles and let you know what you have and put you in touch with buyers if you have big issues. Just be wary, i love this hobby but most are kind of grimey. Do NOT waltz into a comic book store without knowing what you have. I geek out over this stuff and just enjoying seeing what you have and educating.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:09:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: danpass] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thedownzero:

@danpass Send me pics and/or lists. I can call/facetime you and go over titles and let you know what you have and put you in touch with buyers if you have big issues. Just be wary, i love this hobby but most are kind of grimey. Do NOT waltz into a comic book store without knowing what you have. I geek out over this stuff and just enjoying seeing what you have and educating.
View Quote

Cool.  

I'm reasonably sure the GI Joe #2 was the first comic I ever bought.  I took it off the rotating rack (thnk post card style of rack) and bought it from a no-longer-there comic book store (Heroes World?) in the Galleria in White Plains, NY.

The GI Joe #1 was from the kid at summer camp lol.  I tried to iron it flat and was generally successful.

Those sorts of things is why I'm thinking of keeping the first 10 issues and then select other series/issues like mentioned earlier.

Pretty sure everything else is going to go.

But what do you think?  Do I have a goldmine here?

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

-

-

-

kidding, just kidding , everyone drop your weapons

I'll make piles this weekend and take pics

-
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top