User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
more crime, more violence, more cradle to grave welfare. more worthless POSs making things worse for everyone.

I used to be against it, very much so. Now I realize that in the year of our lord 2024 the type of person who gets an abortion is exactly the type that shouldn't be breeding. It sucks for the babies but life is filled with cruel realities.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:56:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By TheWellGuy:
Explain to me how something that is unsustainable sustains itself?
View Quote

So you believe a collapse will free us? That only happens if the hordes of system backing welfare hordes reduce in number.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:58:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
more crime, more violence, more cradle to grave welfare. more worthless POSs making things worse for everyone.

I used to be against it, very much so. Now I realize that in the year of our lord 2024 the type of person who gets an abortion is exactly the type that shouldn't be breeding. It sucks for the babies but life is filled with cruel realities.

Sadly so many would rather ignore cruel realities and bring about even worse, more insane realities.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 10:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Government subsidized abortions?

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 10:03:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
IMO, there's not going to be any significant reduction in the number of abortion.

That horse has left the barn.
View Quote

This, also I know I'm in late.

The main "culprits" aren't seeking them.

More baby, more money.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:
Another thing that people forget about is pre-natal care and the probable lack if it in women who are forced to carry unwanted babies. Deformities, fetal alcohol syndrome, malnutrition, etc...

We probably wouldn't be flooded with a bunch of normal healthy kids.
View Quote

Followed by the rise in taxes to pay for it, and the predictable shock of all the anti abortionists saying “Why are my taxes so damn high” unable to understand how their actions contribute to it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:54:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#7]
Dupe
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
Government subsidized abortions?

View Quote

Honestly free birth control avoids the issue all together, fewer leftists = better world for everyone.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By FourLoko:

This, also I know I'm in late.

The main "culprits" aren't seeking them.

More baby, more money.
View Quote

I thought that policy was ended?!

It needs to be.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#10]
The OP raises a very valid point, let's be honest, it's not good Christian couples who are upright citizens and would give birth to well behaved children who are going out and having abortions. The biggest impact on the decline of the middle class in terms of demographics is birth control and the economy.  Responsible middle class women of the type you'd want to have children are intelligent enough to use birth control correctly and they don't have too many pregnancy scares.  

At the same time as abortions are being restricted we're also bringing in tens of millions of unskilled low IQ individuals with little to no access to birth control who in turn are going to have a lot of children.   Is it coincidence that as concerns about the birth rate in the USA grow that we finally see actions that start to limit abortion? Could we just be manipulated here by what was always just nothing more than controlled opposition? The whole things seems like manipulation of the masses.  Abortion is an evil, ultimately as Christian we've can't allow it, but the OP is 110% correct that we need to recognize the negative trade-offs here and be intelligent in how we limit their impact on our society. Those discussion are not even being had though, because everyone has been so neatly divided into the two camps of Pro-Life and Pro-Choice.  

Our society needs to adjust, we will need more low skilled jobs, we will need to halt unskilled immigraton and deport those already in the country illegally, we're going to need more resources for schools, prisons, courts, jails, trade schools, public insane asylums, and on and on.   That means a realignment of the Federal and State budgets to accommodate those needs, which might mean looking at the current social welfare to adjust or eliminate where needed and to re-examine our foreign policy and its associated costs. None of that is going to be done though, because we do not have and have not had for a very long time good governance.

Our Republic is going to shatter.  Universal suffrage is going to bring about the inevitable end of our Republic.   It's an ideocracy now increasingly directed by those who can manipulate low information, apathetic, and increasingly tired voters through social media.    There is no saving the USA, it is just a matter of time before it collapses.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#11]
IMO, there's not going to be any significant reduction in the number of abortion.

View Quote

But, if there were....We'd find out Margret Sanger was right.

A person who would kill their baby isn't one we want birthing and raising babies.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 4:10:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

But, if there were....We'd find out Margret Sanger was right.

A person who would kill their baby isn't one we want birthing and raising babies.
View Quote

Letting our enemies kill themselves is always a net positive.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 4:13:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
The OP raises a very valid point, let's be honest, it's not good Christian couples who are upright citizens and would give birth to well behaved children who are going out and having abortions. The biggest impact on the decline of the middle class in terms of demographics is birth control and the economy.  Responsible middle class women of the type you'd want to have children are intelligent enough to use birth control correctly and they don't have too many pregnancy scares.  

At the same time as abortions are being restricted we're also bringing in tens of millions of unskilled low IQ individuals with little to no access to birth control who in turn are going to have a lot of children.   Is it coincidence that as concerns about the birth rate in the USA grow that we finally see actions that start to limit abortion? Could we just be manipulated here by what was always just nothing more than controlled opposition? The whole things seems like manipulation of the masses.  Abortion is an evil, ultimately as Christian we've can't allow it, but the OP is 110% correct that we need to recognize the negative trade-offs here and be intelligent in how we limit their impact on our society. Those discussion are not even being had though, because everyone has been so neatly divided into the two camps of Pro-Life and Pro-Choice.  

Our society needs to adjust, we will need more low skilled jobs, we will need to halt unskilled immigraton and deport those already in the country illegally, we're going to need more resources for schools, prisons, courts, jails, trade schools, public insane asylums, and on and on.   That means a realignment of the Federal and State budgets to accommodate those needs, which might mean looking at the current social welfare to adjust or eliminate where needed and to re-examine our foreign policy and its associated costs. None of that is going to be done though, because we do not have and have not had for a very long time good governance.

Our Republic is going to shatter.  Universal suffrage is going to bring about the inevitable end of our Republic.   It's an ideocracy now increasingly directed by those who can manipulate low information, apathetic, and increasingly tired voters through social media.    There is no saving the USA, it is just a matter of time before it collapses.
View Quote

“But hey, as long as we lose by playing by the rules that matters most after all, right?”
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:55:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Socio:

Most abortions are by those on the lower rungs and Left side of the political spectrum.

So hypothetically lets say 40 million of them grew up and voted democrat, had two more children and all voted Democrat, that would more than enough to give Democrats permanent control of every State and the Federal government.  This country would have been collapsed and fundamentally transformed into communist dictatorship, so goes America so goes the rest of the world.

That 63 million abortions not happening in the US would quite easily translate to 630 million deaths of innocents world wide, if the New World Order got their way and there would be nothing stopping then likely 6.3 billion deaths or more, not to mention the suffering, enslavement, famine, starvation, and all the hell that would go with totalitarianism.

So who do you choose to save the 63 million or the potentially billions?

Better question, who do you think God would choose?  

Did you ever stop to think that just maybe abortion is Gods hand at work because we are to damn stupid to cull our own heard?
View All Quotes
Since Rowe there have been a bit more than 63 million abortions in the US.

What would the county look like today if all of those had been born?

Most abortions are by those on the lower rungs and Left side of the political spectrum.

So hypothetically lets say 40 million of them grew up and voted democrat, had two more children and all voted Democrat, that would more than enough to give Democrats permanent control of every State and the Federal government.  This country would have been collapsed and fundamentally transformed into communist dictatorship, so goes America so goes the rest of the world.

That 63 million abortions not happening in the US would quite easily translate to 630 million deaths of innocents world wide, if the New World Order got their way and there would be nothing stopping then likely 6.3 billion deaths or more, not to mention the suffering, enslavement, famine, starvation, and all the hell that would go with totalitarianism.

Did you ever stop to think that just maybe abortion is Gods hand at work because we are to damn stupid to cull our own heard?

@WoodHeat comment?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:07:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WoodHeat] [#15]

View All Quotes
Since Rowe there have been a bit more than 63 million abortions in the US.

What would the county look like today if all of those had been born?

My question wasn't intended to be a condemnation of abortion. It was intended to get people to think about the practical consequences of not having abortion as a relief valve. All of my subsequent comments in the previous pages support that assertion.

@Dagoth-Ur

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#16]

My question wasn't intended to be a condemnation of abortion. It was intended to get people to think about the practical consequences of not having abortion as a relief valve. All of my subsequent comments in the previous pages support that assertion.

@Dagoth-Ur

View Quote

Ah…
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:27:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RustedAce] [#17]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RustedAce:
Tanit will withdraw her love.
View Quote

What?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:07:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Notcalifornialegal] [#19]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

What?
View Quote

Dagoth-Ur doesn't know who Tanit is?

What a shame.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#20]
More welfare rats and democrats.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

Dagoth-Ur doesn't know who Tanit is?

What a shame.
View Quote

Googled it, what a lesser God, especially compared to me Dagoth-Ur/s.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:29:58 PM EDT
[#22]
More crime
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By madmathew:
View Quote

“You DoN’T KnoW ThAt! How do yUO kNow hOW they are GonnA AcT or VotE!”-Conservatives
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

@madmathew

You don’t have to say welfare rats AND democrats, it’s implied that Democrats equal welfare rats and vice versa.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

^^ This

I can drive to Indiana and buy 30 round magazines.

A woman can drive to Illinois and buy abortion pills.

Migrants stockpile pills in case of rape when crossing the border.

I am sure there is some kind of wink and nod online situation.

I am willing to bet we have no idea what the actual numbers have been or will be.

The idea that it's a states issue is ludicrous.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

@madmathew

You don't have to say welfare rats AND democrats, it's implied that Democrats equal welfare rats and vice versa.
View Quote
You got me there!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:01:05 AM EDT
[#27]
You got me there!
View Quote

I mean, I’m wrong?/s
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top