Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2023 11:42:19 PM EDT
Will you go? Not just a military draft but civilian labor brigades. I won't go. Not because I don't love my country but for the same reasons I never took the covid shot. It was not ever about your health. Fighting this war will not be about victory. If you go serve in a labor brigade the system will be designed so that you never come home alive, so I will not go. If I am kid napped I will not do anything they say. It won't be your side coming to your door to pick you up in a big truck, it will be the enemy.

Are you going or telling them no?

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 1:13:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Wut?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast!
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:03:07 AM EDT
[#3]
OMG.
I just rolled my eyes so hard I detached a retina.
Ouch.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:11:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Short answer. Fuck no
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:15:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: OTHP] [#5]
Jokes on them tried to join for desert storm.
Permantly diqualified due to  being in need of hearing aids.

Tried again around 9/11 same deal accept this time was told to quit trying to guess on the buzzer in the hearing booth.

I'm way to old for that shit now.
Besides didn't want me then can't have me know. Besides wearing hearing aids that only moderatly help my back and neck are screwed from motocross racing as a teen now.

Guess I might be useful on Tuesday since Tuesday is SOYLENT GREEN DAY.

Other then SOYLENT GREEN I'd just be a medical expense even if they marched me off to the showers.
Zyklon B ain't free ya know!
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 4:17:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#6]
Originally Posted By feudist:
OMG.
I just rolled my eyes so hard I detached a retina.
Ouch.
View Quote

OMG Laughed so hard at O.P. that I hurt myself.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 6:22:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By THE_RESISTER:
... civilian labor brigades.
View Quote

How's the weather in your parallel universe?

I'm intrigued.  Please cite America's history of drafted civilian labor brigades.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Will you go? Not just a military draft but civilian labor brigades. I won't go. Not because I don't love my country but for the same reasons I never took the covid shot. It was not ever about your health. Fighting this war will not be about victory. If you go serve in a labor brigade the system will be designed so that you never come home alive, so I will not go. If I am kid napped I will not do anything they say. It won't be your side coming to your door to pick you up in a big truck, it will be the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvWDrs-N2dw
View Quote

And these people are allowed to vote.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Username checks out
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#10]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvWDrs-N2dw
View Quote

Welcome, fellow firearms enthusiast!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 2:51:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sinister:

How's the weather in your parallel universe?

I'm intrigued.  Please cite America's history of drafted civilian labor brigades.
View Quote

How many draft threads does GD have going this month?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 2:55:36 AM EDT
[#12]
I have flat feet.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 3:11:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I failed the ASVAB.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 3:27:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RABIDFOX50] [#14]
Well, I’m safe. 53 years old and currently two years from retirement from my Sheriff’s Department. No one wants an old shot out LEO butter bar that mainlines coffee and pops Advil like it’s candy, LoLz!
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Nope,nope I don't think I will
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm not worried because My Dad's Doctor will sign a faux diagnosis to get me out of any service.  

"Shin Splints" ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I always wanted to punch a drill instructor in the face
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't answer questions
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Sinister:

View Quote

It has happened several times.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Eagle_19er:
Wut?
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top