Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2023 3:54:26 PM EDT
Anybody have an idea which carrier this is? I can't identify it with this pic.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 4:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
lol.

Got us a Frank groupie.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
lol.

Got us a Frank groupie.
View Quote

I've never even heard of him. I don't have TikTok. Another officer sent me that screenshot to ask me which carrier it is and I have no clue.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 7:16:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: D6T] [#3]
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 9:57:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ArGyLe64] [#4]
Originally Posted By D6T:
The shoulders and everything about the front remind me of Safe Life imported crap that my agency tried about three years ago. Carriers lasted less than a year for most of us.

I think they only covered a handful under warranty because they claimed our belt keepers wore out the bottom rear portion where the panel sits inside. Panels were peeking through the fabric after only about four months.

Velcro was horrible and began fraying within a month or two, patch panels supplied by the manufacturer warped despite being well cared-for….I could go on and on. Sizes were as if the quality control people randomly slapped labels on them…we had 5’4” muscular female officers “fit” as size unisex XL-long by the rep (far too long yet not enough girth for breasts) , and 5’6” muscular men fit as size 4X (fit like a trench coat). No joke.

Complete and total lowest bidder junk. I’ve worked for three different agencies over the last 30 years, seen all sorts of armor come and go, and that was the absolute worst. Please don’t tell me you want to buy one!
View Quote

I'm currently wearing a Safe Life and it doesn't look like this one. Might be the Tactical Carrier. I've had my Safe Life Tactical Uniform Shirt Carrier for about a year now. My only complaint is the velcro on the front pockets wore out after a couple of months and the velcro on the shoulders ends up fraying my uniform shirts. Myself and some other officers are looking for a better alternative in Ranger Green. I know Safariland makes one but man that is pricey.

ETA: The carrier in the photo is not the Safe Life Tactical Carrier.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I’ll post the answer later today.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
I’ll post the answer later today.
View Quote

It's the Point Blank Endeavor isn't it?
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 12:13:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ArGyLe64:

It's the Point Blank Endeavor isn't it?
View Quote

99.9% its Point Blank. The one I looked at didn’t have a model name on the inside label.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 3:52:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gunnut284] [#8]
It looks like a Point Blank to me, I forget the name of the Molle style version. I want to say Guardian.

ETA: it does look more like the Endeavor
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Point Blank.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top