BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:50:09 AM EDT
[#1]
It just depends on how the Military industrial complex can make the most money
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:53:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Blow up your TV and throw away your paper.

You'll be better off for it
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By -Abyss-:

I don't know, sounds a little unhinged to me.

Maybe get off the internet and hang out with some ordinary people every now and then
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wolfdentd:
We're not even remotely close to Civil War 2.0

In fact, I contend that WWIII is by far the more likely of the two.

Sticking your head in the sand will not make it go away. There are many examples of people fed up with everything, whether it be the thin blue line killing people in their homes, gangs of thugs running cities or dipshit mentally ill BLTQRS supporting terrorist organizations and holding schools hostage. People are fed up and a boiling point is going to pass and the boog will kick off.

I don't know, sounds a little unhinged to me.

Maybe get off the internet and hang out with some ordinary people every now and then

I do get out, I don’t listen to talk radio much, but wolfdentd isn’t far from wrong, as we get closer to the election the democrats need to pull a rabbit out of their hat. COVID 2.0 or Summer of Love “mostly peaceful protests” are not going to fly this time around. People are not just tired of the bullshit, they’re pissed off thanks to FJB and the economy. Even many democrats see that they’re being spoon fed bullshit about how great things are, yet their budgets are getting tighter and tighter every month. Things are not great and it won’t take much to kick off whatever is next in the name of pushing back.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:54:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Someone is fanning the flames. I don’t feel we are, but there’s pandering afoot to trigger those on the extremes of either major political side and belief system. The numbers of those on the pulpit are smaller than they blow it out of proportion to be. It’s ridiculous.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 3:57:45 AM EDT
[#5]
It all goes back to being women’s fault
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:18:19 AM EDT
[#6]
There is one side of the two party system that will not stop pushing.

That side controls most of the federal government and does not intend to let that change.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:22:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Genetically, we are more closely related to lemmings than we are willing to admit.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:23:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Ranman223:
It just depends on how the Military industrial complex can make the most money
View Quote

They are not a charity you know.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:27:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DT-USA:
Someone is fanning the flames. I don’t feel we are, but there’s pandering afoot to trigger those on the extremes of either major political side and belief system. The numbers of those on the pulpit are smaller than they blow it out of proportion to be. It’s ridiculous.
View Quote

Not someone, but several groups with similar goals, global change. That is why they are sowing chaos every chance they get.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:39:41 AM EDT
[#10]
There's been a "soft" civil war going since 2016
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:53:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By tspike:
View Quote

A lot longer than that homie.

A LOT LONGER.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 6:13:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RSM:

I did.
I discovered several who supported:

1) BLM
2) Clot Shots
3) Forced Masking
4) Business Shutdowns
5) School Shutdowns
Three of them set up at the end of my driveway for days with signs supporting BLM and Forced Masking.
I have notes.  It will never be the same with my neighbors.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74novaman:
Go meet your neighbors.

I did.

1) BLM
2) Clot Shots
3) Forced Masking
4) Business Shutdowns
5) School Shutdowns
Three of them set up at the end of my driveway for days with signs supporting BLM and Forced Masking.

An "Accountability List"?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#13]
wait... you mean it's not gonna happen???

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Slowly…then suddenly.  That’s how I think It’ll happen.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:51:46 AM EDT
[#15]
nobody was ever fighting over control of Washington DC, it was a simple divorce matter and the north contested the divorce

there was never a first "civil war" to begin with
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:55:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Because government and their paid/pampered/protected agents have deliberately pissed away all credibility to the point trust will never happen in my lifetime? Just a thought...
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:07:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By mstennes:

I do get out, I don’t listen to talk radio much, but wolfdentd isn’t far from wrong, as we get closer to the election the democrats need to pull a rabbit out of their hat. COVID 2.0 or Summer of Love “mostly peaceful protests” are not going to fly this time around. People are not just tired of the bullshit, they’re pissed off thanks to FJB and the economy. Even many democrats see that they’re being spoon fed bullshit about how great things are, yet their budgets are getting tighter and tighter every month. Things are not great and it won’t take much to kick off whatever is next in the name of pushing back.
View Quote

Ehh just more doom scrolling fantasy than anything. People too wrapped up in their mind online all day. Maybe, maybe, some mid level rioting. There is no state level cohesion that could see an appreciable resemblance to the first Civil War as a military conflict. The notion of some sort of Northern Ireland  guerrilla warfare is a fantasy as well. Our society has absolutely no stomach for that. The only people seemingly willing to engage in something like that in recent memory were the J6 Q Anon crowd and the Amon Bundy retard types. That is to say so painfully ineptitude and unsupported by the public at large that they’d be completely impotent in causing any real trouble.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#18]
The left revels in power.  They want control over everyone and thing and have zero respect about anyone not on their plantation.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:24:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Slowly…then suddenly.  That’s how I think It’ll happen.

View Quote

Yes.

Vid ^^

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:44:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Any no one going to CWII.

Democrats have been burning shit and killing people for like 12 years. The govt lets them do it without any repercussions.

No one is doing shit as long as they keep the grid up and the internet spinning.

When those turn off the democrats will then come for your shit. You will have to fight to keep it. It will not be a civil war though.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Communists.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By tspike:
View Quote

A lot longer than that. It goes back to the riots of the 60s.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 797hp:
There will be no civil war, I’m going to war with both sides.

I hate pretty much everyone these days.
View Quote

That's where I am at, I am sick of everything and everyone in the .gov.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:16:20 AM EDT
[#24]

I did.

1) BLM
2) Clot Shots
3) Forced Masking
4) Business Shutdowns
5) School Shutdowns

View All Quotes

I did.

1) BLM
2) Clot Shots
3) Forced Masking
4) Business Shutdowns
5) School Shutdowns

No, no, we're supposed to ignore those people, and pretend that folks aren't being assaulted for their beliefs, or being targeted for their political views.  We're supposed to ignore the churches down the street being vandalized, or the rampant crime/economic problems we see on a daily basis.  If you ignore it hard enough, it's not real.

Originally Posted By GutWrench:
Any no one going to CWII.

Democrats have been burning shit and killing people for like 12 years. The govt lets them do it without any repercussions.

No one is doing shit as long as they keep the grid up and the internet spinning.

When those turn off the democrats will then come for your shit. You will have to fight to keep it. It will not be a civil war though.

Congrats, your post will be posted as an example definition for the term "Normalcy Bias".  
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#25]
We are not close ro a Civil War.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Emeoba69:

Ehh just more doom scrolling fantasy than anything. People too wrapped up in their mind online all day. Maybe, maybe, some mid level rioting. There is no state level cohesion that could see an appreciable resemblance to the first Civil War as a military conflict. The notion of some sort of Northern Ireland  guerrilla warfare is a fantasy as well. Our society has absolutely no stomach for that. The only people seemingly willing to engage in something like that in recent memory were the J6 Q Anon crowd and the Amon Bundy retard types. That is to say so painfully ineptitude and unsupported by the public at large that they’d be completely impotent in causing any real trouble.
View Quote

The internet replaced the newspapers. it also speeded up communication. It is good or bad depending on your willingness to do your own research and gullibility factor.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:23:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

Not someone, but several groups with similar goals, global change. That is why they are sowing chaos every chance they get.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Originally Posted By DT-USA:

Why did it take ‘til page 2 for these posts to show up?

Once you realize how this all works, you see the template everywhere. Hell, that’s what that stupid Man or Bear thing was - and even if it doesn’t fully succeed as a wedge issue, it gets us squabbling among ourselves rather than getting at the true nature of the problems facing us.

In short, it makes us mad at each other instead of mad at those seeking to divide us.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Alpha-17:

No, no, we're supposed to ignore those people, and pretend that folks aren't being assaulted for their beliefs, or being targeted for their political views.  We're supposed to ignore the churches down the street being vandalized, or the rampant crime/economic problems we see on a daily basis.  If you ignore it hard enough, it's not real.

Congrats, your post will be posted as an example definition for the term "Normalcy Bias".  
View Quote

You know I am right. No one is doing shit.

Covid proved our country is full of soft bitches. We complied. It doesn’t matter if we refused the shot or wore a mask. We all rolled over.

So again. No one is doing shit as long as the grid is up and there is food and water. Noting is going to happen.

When the power goes down and people start getting thirsty and hungry. Then it will get to spinning. Then people will start killing on both sides. You won’t be able to trust your own relatives. It’s going to be a bloodbath.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Most Americans just don't care enough to fight what we once had. Contrary to some of the cucked answers in this thread. America has given up plain and simple.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#30]
One thing for certain; we desperately need a common enemy to unite us all....
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
Most Americans just don't care enough to fight what we once had. Contrary to some of the cucked answers in this thread. America has given up plain and simple.
View Quote

Most American don’t even know what we once had.

Each generation loses more and more rights while the next generation has no idea what freedoms were available to previous generations.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:44:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#32]
The only one wanting a “civil” war is the left. They will play this trump card only if they think they’ll lose this go around. It’ll be an excuse to use the military to take things back from the “insurrectionists” and “extremists”. Have you not seen the all white supremists dressed in 5-11’s recently, all wearing the same garb? THEY, and you, are a danger to our democracy.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Alpha-17:

View Quote

Let me rephrase my original post in a likely vain attempt to reach people posting like this.  

Yes, things are bad.  No one in DC cares about you or your problems.  They want a civil war, but we dont have to play their game.  

Turn off the news, because its all propaganda from DC telling you to hate your neighbor and not the scum in DC.

Go meet your neighbors.  Network with the likeminded ones, remain cordial with the ones diametrically opposed to you and build intelligence on their networking/local power, and work hard to nullify their power and drive wedges in their coalitions of crazies.

We will never change the cesspool that is DC.  But if we can work hard at putting strong men in power locally, it becomes easier to support localized massive non compliance with DCs bullshit.  

Being mad that the criminal class is in power helps nothing.  Its a fact.  The only way we stand a chance against those assholes is localized, resilient networks of people who are done listening to the feds.  They want us to start shooting so they can crack down.  It may eventually get to that point no matter what we do, but in the meantime the best use of your time by far is hyper localized networking.  You dont have time to waste being mad or worrying about what DC is doing, much less time to waste arguing with people on arfcom who probably think 75% or more exactly like you over minor quibbles.   That battle is lost.  Prepare the ground for whatever comes next.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:54:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#34]
Originally Posted By Extorris:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extorris:
Go meet your neighbors.

I did.

1) BLM
2) Clot Shots
3) Forced Masking
4) Business Shutdowns
5) School Shutdowns

They are here also. If you made a list here, you would simply have a list of a group of constructs. Like ole Joe from Scranton, Joe the plumber, Louisiana_kidds, master_sheik, etc.

You’d have a list of usernames, I like to call them the sisters. I know them here, they smell of sulfur, and mierda. They are pushy and impatient. They want you vaxx’d, and vaxx’d hard. Vaccine heresy carries liability, or so they have said. It’s not free speech is it, to talk back against their narcissistic moral authority. They are smarter than you, and know way more than you. You should listen to them, they know what’s best for you.

Had your booster yet, anyone given you a boost yet?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Internet available. Check                                                   Availability of Snacks . Check                                       Ain’t ain’t gonna happen.. and stop daydreaming.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#36]
We’re not.

Turn off the news.

Go meet your neighbors.

Ignore diktats from the pedo geriatrics in DC
View Quote

Well said
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Because you let the media tell you that we are.
Nobody wants to upset the apple cart in real life.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#38]
We’re not.

Turn off the news.
View Quote

This /\
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#39]
That story says nothing about civil war.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Here’s the thing, in Washington State we have the original rigged voting system and the leader decisions are about his beliefs. He hates guns, and he loves saving the climate. We went from a great state to having some of the most draconian laws anywhere. We have a east, west divide that is widening drastically every year, twice a year to be exact. This has been seen and to stop it our king decided there now now needs to be a law and council that can remove Sherifs and Police Chiefs who don’t follow his rules. Most on the east side have refused his laws regarding certain firearms deemed unconstitutional.

In my work we see allot of different cultures and financial situations and deal with allot of the people. We are seeing more and more frustration and disparity, that leaves you feeling many have their backs against the wall and have nothing left to loose. I was talking to a guy a while back that to make ends meet he knows tweakers who take a grocery list from him and they will fill it for pennies on the dollar! I also see allot more potential victims fighting back and making the perp the victim, or taking the law into their hand. People are pissed, tired and sick of what is happening.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:52:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#41]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Most American don’t even know what we once had.

Each generation loses more and more rights while the next generation has no idea what freedoms were available to previous generations.

View Quote

Fabian Socialism creeps undetected into the discussion .  Non  violent revolution by whatever available means . The string pullers are people we've never heard of , their proxies are seen everyday . Incrementalism moving so slow that the changes aren't normally noticed and CW II talk is just a propaganda distraction as are politics in general . That's my take .

Might add some things like an empty checking account ARE getting noticed , it's who to blame is the question .
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#42]

Let me rephrase my original post in a likely vain attempt to reach people posting like this.  

Yes, things are bad.  No one in DC cares about you or your problems.  They want a civil war, but we dont have to play their game.  

Turn off the news, because its all propaganda from DC telling you to hate your neighbor and not the scum in DC.

Go meet your neighbors.  Network with the likeminded ones, remain cordial with the ones diametrically opposed to you and build intelligence on their networking/local power, and work hard to nullify their power and drive wedges in their coalitions of crazies.

We will never change the cesspool that is DC.  But if we can work hard at putting strong men in power locally, it becomes easier to support localized massive non compliance with DCs bullshit.  

Being mad that the criminal class is in power helps nothing.  Its a fact.  The only way we stand a chance against those assholes is localized, resilient networks of people who are done listening to the feds.  They want us to start shooting so they can crack down.  It may eventually get to that point no matter what we do, but in the meantime, the best use of your time by far is hyper-localized networking.  You don't have time to waste being mad or worrying about what DC is doing, much less time to waste arguing with people on arfcom who probably think 75% or more exactly like you over minor quibbles.   That battle is lost.  Prepare the ground for whatever comes next.
View Quote

You are right in a way. They don't think they can win a hard Civil War or they would not be unrelentingly after our guns. They are focused on a soft Civil War. they never stop chipping away at anything they can. They promote, fund and recruit people who can cause chaos. Chaos is the key. By the time we get pissed off enough to do something the war will be over. Those who believe in isolationism are the biggest pawns of all. They eliminate themselves from the equation. We do need to play their game. We need to confound them, and put them on the defense at every opportunity. If we aren't in their head, they will be in ours. We need to make every day a living hell in their heads.

As much as I detest his arrogance, Trump is showing us the way. Every trial they throw at him is backfiring. Every day in court he is creating chaos with their plans. They thought they could get him off the campaign trail. Instead, Trump is surging in the polls. He is raising more money too. Worst of all, when Trump held a rally expecting a crowd of 40,000 over 100,000 showed up. No presential candidate has ever done that. That did make them panic. WEe need to keep doing it. We can get in their heads too by flooding their internet sites with comments. It is uncommon for Republicans to protest. They count on that. It is time we shock the crap out of them. Don't make excuses, make a voice and let them have it. Make them find it impossible to stand up to the truth. Once you get them cornered with the truth, they run back into the darkness.

I and many others post a lot on Fox. Frankly, I hate it, but it must be done if we want to win. The many Trump supporters are making a difference in some articles. We need to do a lot more. People who don't grasp what is going on are catching on by reading the posts.  These people can't be reached by any other means and are waking up. The Left looks dumber with every rebuttal. We need to take the battle to them wherever they are. Be kind, ask thoughtful questions, and provide facts the Left can't deny. No trash-talking will win people over so don't.

When we moved here 8 years ago we met every neighbor. Amazingly, we are all pretty much like-minded. We have done projects together and are patient when someone's cows or goats get loose. We all vote Republican. As a matter of fact, about 83% of our county vote Republican.

If all you are going to do is sit on your ass, you deserve to lose. Casting a vote is not the most you can do, it is the least you should do.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#43]
As long as we have full bellies and power for our tech toys jack shit will ever happen.  Everyone wants to do "something" but they all figure they have too much to lose.  In other words, life is still WAY too good and easy here in this country.  As someone else said, I'd be more concerned with the looming WWIII.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#44]
As bad as things look now, we are not close to CW 2.  It’s a media wet dream and you’re falling for it.   They want someone to pull a stunt.  Go outside and breathe some air.  

Now, that DOESN’T mean you shouldn’t prepare.  We should be come more self-sufficient.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:26:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Malhass:
Internet available. Check                                                   Availability of Snacks . Check                                       Ain’t ain’t gonna happen.. and stop daydreaming.
View Quote

Originally Posted By Bronsonburner:
As long as we have full bellies and power for our tech toys jack shit will ever happen.  Everyone wants to do "something" but they all figure they have too much to lose.  In other words, life is still WAY too good and easy here in this country.  As someone else said, I'd be more concerned with the looming WWIII.
View Quote

There’s been plenty of hints lately that these things could all be turned off in an instant, just like the flip of the switch.  That’ll probably result more in a societal collapse than a civil war but I don’t think anyone will really care what it’s technically called when their lives are tuned upside down.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By wolfdentd:

Sticking your head in the sand will not make it go away. There are many examples of people fed up with everything, whether it be the thin blue line killing people in their homes, gangs of thugs running cities or dipshit mentally ill BLTQRS supporting terrorist organizations and holding schools hostage. People are fed up and a boiling point is going to pass and the boog will kick off.
View Quote

Oh horseshit.  Are you fed up enough to walk though your neighborhood and shoot everyone who isn’t wearing a MAGA hat?   No?   Then you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

To start with, nobody is that fed up.  

Second, we simply don’t have the regional/cultural/religious segregation required.  You might think we do, but we honestly don’t.   Would you be fine with the cops pulling Apu out of his 7/11,  gang raping his daughter then killing the whole family?   That’s the level of division required for a civil war.  That’s the litmus test.  Are you okay with cops who are the same color/religion/accent as you summarily executing people with different color/religion/accent?  I doubt it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#47]
We’re not.

Turn off the news.

Go meet your neighbors.

Ignore diktats from the pedo geriatrics in DC
View Quote

This dude gots it.  The only war going on in this cuntry is the same one that has been going on for about a century or better: the satanists trying to fuck all the non-satanists out of their lives and property. In fact, their favorite tactic is divide and conquer, so a civil war would fulfill their every dream.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:49:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By FALex:

This dude gots it.  The only war going on in this cuntry is the same one that has been going on for about a century or better: the satanists trying to fuck all the non-satanists out of their lives and property. In fact, their favorite tactic is divide and conquer, so a civil war would fulfill their every dream.
View Quote

That stupid Doomsday clock has been close to nuclear Armageddon since I can remember. Doesn't mean much when you've been using it for fear porn since I've been alive
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#49]

Here’s the thing, in Washington State we have the original rigged voting system and the leader decisions are about his beliefs. He hates guns, and he loves saving the climate. We went from a great state to having some of the most draconian laws anywhere. We have a east, west divide that is widening drastically every year, twice a year to be exact. This has been seen and to stop it our king decided there now now needs to be a law and council that can remove Sherifs and Police Chiefs who don’t follow his rules. Most on the east side have refused his laws regarding certain firearms deemed unconstitutional.

In my work we see allot of different cultures and financial situations and deal with allot of the people. We are seeing more and more frustration and disparity, that leaves you feeling many have their backs against the wall and have nothing left to loose. I was talking to a guy a while back that to make ends meet he knows tweakers who take a grocery list from him and they will fill it for pennies on the dollar! I also see allot more potential victims fighting back and making the perp the victim, or taking the law into their hand. People are pissed, tired and sick of what is happening.
View Quote

There have been plenty of similar eras in our country like this socio political strife, cultural level bad feelings, stratification of the ruling elite, some how managed to not devolve into a fielded army hot civil war. The 60-70s were much spicier with actual high level political assassinations. The recipe that created the Civil War just isn’t at play right now. Nothing close to the level at the state or federal level government that suggests a political will in the ruling class for an open hot war like the Civil War. So then you move to the grassroots rebellion people seem to be suggesting. Again outside of echo chambers like GD or the comparable sites on the opposite side, it’s crickets. While some may be passionate about their beliefs and upset at what they see nothing raising to the level of actively shooting their neighbors in the face over. May be able to whip up enough frenzy over some event for some George Floyd level riots but I just don’t see it from anyone outside the inner cities where these types of things naturally happen. Suburbanites are too comfortable and rural folks are too spread out and busy supporting themselves to start any sustained violence.

Outside of vague platitudes like “People are fed up!” What specific real world mechanisms are even close to likely to spark an actual violent civil war? Bitching and political rhetoric online does not count.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:56:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Yep, WWIII looks promising unfortunately
Page / 3
Top Top