BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:
No one tops Rose McGowan when it comes to fucking up a beautiful face.
View Quote

That chick that played the alien in men in black can probably top that. I forget her name.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:48:33 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skywarp2203:
Originally Posted By Austin4130:
The Starlight chick from The Boys looks so bad now

https://e00-marca.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2024/01/15/17053367503083.jpg
I showed this before and after pic to my 17 year old stepdaughter and some of her female friends.  They all said she looks good in the after pic.

This is the result of the popular girls on social media hacking up their faces and promoting it as fashionable and good.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Chufree:
I showed this before and after pic to my 17 year old stepdaughter and some of her female friends.  They all said she looks good in the after pic.

This is the result of the popular girls on social media hacking up their faces and promoting it as fashionable and good.
View Quote

That is scary as hell.

Social media is also at fault with their awful fake face filters that the girls use.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

I have had this thought myself.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By phatmax:
Originally Posted By Riter:
I'm wondering if it's something satanic (mutliation)?

I have had this thought myself.
I'm not an expert at all but I modeled in my 20's and it was an extremely unnatural industry. I had competed in sports, in fact I played division II basketball but it didn't prepare me for the level of insecurity and cutthroat competition. It also was ridiculous to have homosexual men degrading my body, dealing with ridiculous photographers who felt that they were entitled to my body. Most of the girls I worked with would do anything-literally anything to succeed and had very little control over what actually made them successful. I imagine that film isn't easier or better. Aging is difficult on anyone but especially for women who have been taught from birth that their only value is their sex appeal. It's a mind fuck. It's hard to put it in words what it is like to go from walking down the street and have men stop and stare to not being noticed at all. I'm thankful that I have had a pretty good head on my shoulders or it would have ruined me. When I was modeling-I saw that there was very little rhythm or reason to what worked and what didn't so I didn't take the rejection as personally. I was criticized the most for my athleticism-which was my favorite part of myself so I just mentally gave everyone the middle finger (had I been born 10 years later!) Anyway-satanic rituals probably not. Unless you consider the greed, the sexualization and idolization of a person-satanic.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
Their looks are their currency.  

They have to do their best to preserve their currency.  Sometimes it does not work out.  Or  they overdo it.  

Additionally, I can see the appeal.  I have had a minor face lift.  I have a buddie who is a plastic surgeon and we were having beers one afternoon on his boat and he asked me if I wanted him to fix my sagging face. He removed about an inch of skin.  I am still ugly, just not saggy and ugly.  My procedure was minor enough that it is almost unnoticeable.  However, I like the way it feels.  My face feels tighter.  I can see how folks become over compulsive and over do it.  

Everything in moderation applies to cosmetic surgery.
View Quote
I've always wondered if the same applies to tattoos as cosmetic surgery. There is a small percentage of people who have orgasm from receiving a tattoo. It's weird as fuck but by golly Congress paid to have it studied.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#6]
They remind me of the Escape from Los Angeles movie, that whole Hollywood doctor scene came to fruition.

I pity them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Paula Zahn looks scary now. She used to be hot back in the day.
I couldn't find any good before and afters, but I saw that she's coming out with new program, and she looks so weird.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By jackthom8:

Still not as bad as what Anya Taylor Joy did to her face, she looks horrific

https://www.veraclinic.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Anya-Taylor-Joy-Plastic-Surgery.webp
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jackthom8:

Still not as bad as what Anya Taylor Joy did to her face, she looks horrific

https://www.veraclinic.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Anya-Taylor-Joy-Plastic-Surgery.webp

no idea who this is but how the hell did they manage to get eyes even further apart?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Meg Ryan is a crime against humanity.  She had cute, girl next door look NAILED in the 1990s.

Much rather see her age gracefully than turn out looking like Axl Rose.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top