Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Because dumb ass renters accept the car?

I've rented hundreds of vehicles and never had a problem....

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:47:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Hunter Biden left his crack pipe in a rental car and nobody cared.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:57:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Its actually illegal for me to order pipe tobacco and have it shipped to my state because of people like you.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:34:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Probably an employee
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:46:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BattletweeteR:
Probably an employee
View Quote
People keep saying this, but employees have to clean that shit and listen to the customers bitch about two specs of dust on the dash.

They aren't smoking in the cars. Half the customers are flat nasty fucks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:48:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 0100010:
Rented a car once that 3 onions in the trunk, under the cover by the spare tire.  Smelled pretty bad.
View Quote

So I had 3 onions in the trunk, which was the style at the time..
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:45:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 0100010:
Rented a car once that 3 onions in the trunk, under the cover by the spare tire.  Smelled pretty bad.
View Quote

What?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:24:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: solid] [#8]
I worked nights for a year or so for a car rental company at Logan Airport and you would get hit with $125.00 cleaning fee to your cc if the car reeked of anything. The stuff people would leave behind in rentals went from mundane to
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:07:49 AM EDT
[#9]
a sensor & automatic halon fire suppression should be mandatory...how about that OP?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:25:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Holy shit I feel so bad for every poor soul working the desk where you're there trying to rent a car

OP have you ever considered not being a baby?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:27:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Are you a pot smoker Focker?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:42:53 AM EDT
[#12]
I would hate to show up in Saudi Arabia or Singapore or a bunch of other international locations with luggage that smelled like dope.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JohnfromHR:

I presume if people were regularly charged for this, they would stop doing it.  Plus we'd hear alot of bitching and moanin from weed heads, I believe it is a symptom of our sick society where the police don't arrest people who are driving on suspended license or don't immediately impound cars without insurance. If you watch on patrol live it appears that anybody with marijuana is allowed to just leave if they throw it away. People with no drivers license or insurance  always given a break ,  it seems like the rules just don't apply anymore. Why are there no rules or laws anymore?
View Quote

Unlike the right, the weedheads have become ungovernable. There's a lesson here.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I had to rent a car for a week and a half last year from enterprise. They gave me a dodge charger. I got in and it reeked of weed. I said no way am I taking this car. If I get pulled over the police would smell the pot from a mile away. I made them give me a different car. Wound up with a Camry that was basically brand new and had no smells.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top