Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2024 2:51:01 PM EDT
**Anyone with X chromosomes (or identifying as such) go away--boys are icky."**

This forum used to me so fun.  We arfcom women looked out for each other.  We held the boys in check when GD begun to smell like a stinky locker room.  Where is everyone?  Please check in.  If you want to stay anonymous to avoid the leg humpers just send me a PM.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm icky, so I'll bugger off asap.

But - it was a fun sub forum!   Heck, it's where I met my now wife of 12 years with 16 years of being together! Makes for interesting conversation when someone asks "so, where did you two meet?"......        I occasionally stop back in. I don't think she's been on here forever....

Ok - leaving!   -------------->
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By inspcalahan:
I'm icky, so I'll bugger off asap.

But - it was a fun sub forum!   Heck, it's where I met my now wife of 12 years with 16 years of being together! Makes for interesting conversation when someone asks "so, where did you two meet?"......        I occasionally stop back in. I don't think she's been on here forever....

Ok - leaving!   -------------->
View Quote
Hey congratulations on finding your wife. It is a different twist. I knew when I posted this that men wouldn't follow directions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top