Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 4/27/2024 10:31:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thepantydropper]
You can make the argument all rights are illusory, but women’s rights definitely are.

Let’s think this through logically.

In order for a right to exist, it must be enforced.

To enforce a right, you must use force.

Force is entirely under the dominion of men.

For example, if all men woke up tomorrow and decided women no longer had rights, there is nothing women could do to stop it.

Alternatively, if women woke up tomorrow and decided men no longer had rights, they would be unable to enforce it because men could easily stop it.

That brings me to my last point, feminism.

Feminism can only exist as long as men allow it to exist.

Take your typical feminist. They claim they live in an oppressive patriarchal structure.

How do they combat it?

By using men in this patriarchal structure to fight against it to push their feministic ideals. It’s quite ironic.

Thus, most women in positions of power are merely wielding the levers of power to create additional illusory rights that don’t and couldn’t actually exist.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Might is right if the Gina is tight?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:34:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep. Men have been in control since the dawn of time until recently and that's because men allowed it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Uer name is humerous.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:
Uer name is humerous.
View Quote

Unless he’s referencing chloroform.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:37:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fugitive] [#6]
Barring firearms, yes. Doesn't take much strength to lift a gun and fire it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:39:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#7]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:39:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thepantydropper] [#8]
Originally Posted By Fugitive:
Barring firearms, yes. Doesn't take much strength to lift a gun and fire it.
View Quote

Even with firearms men are superior.

Strength has a big affect on firearms usage.

That’s without getting into things like heat regulation, lung capacity, and other odds and ends when it comes to combat.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:41:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: switchtanks] [#9]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
By your argument,that is the case for ALL "rights" - there is nothing particularly unique about rights for women in the argument you are making.

All rights are illusory.
View Quote

Came in to post something similar to this

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I honestly can’t stand the opinions about women’s right that some of you have.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:54:22 AM EDT
[#11]
It really is an illusion. Take away electricity, who is in charge? Men . Put 100 men and 100 women on an island, whos in charge? Men . Put 50 men and 50 women on a boat in the ocean, who is in charge? Men . Snap your fingers and everyone on the planet suddenly is transported to an uninhabited planet . Who is going to run the show . Men . Every fucking time . Men have always run the show and always will . This little blip on our current timeline is just that . A blip . In the grand scheme, the long run , any deviation from western culture or modern conveniences results in a transition back to the default. Men running the show .
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#12]
You'd be trading your weapon for a piece of ass on day two.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:57:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thepantydropper] [#13]
By your argument,that is the case for ALL "rights" - there is nothing particularly unique about rights for women in the argument you are making.

All rights are illusory.
View Quote

I made mention of that in my opening.

Throughout history men have always had more rights than women, up until recently.

That is because societies understood it was men who enforced rights through force.

Only recently have women gotten a seat at the table, because men have allowed it.

What has come from it?

Antinatalism
Feminism
Destruction of the household
Women off the charts with psychological issues

Women have assisted/lead in destroying large parts of society all in the name of feminism.

The funniest part, they used the force of men to accomplish it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:59:49 AM EDT
[#14]

All rights are illusory.
View Quote

Correct.

A right only exists inasmuch as someone is willing and able to defend it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
You'd be trading your weapon for a piece of ass on day two.
View Quote

He who controls the power controls the ass.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:00:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

Correct.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

All rights are illusory.

Correct.

How are women going to defend theirs without men?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#17]
I am subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:04:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Remember when the feminists turned out in droves for Sarah Palin - me neither
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By thepantydropper:

He who controls the power controls the ass.

View Quote

Keep telling yourself that.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#20]
This is the dumbest hypothesis for a gun forum. A gun is literally an invention called by Ronald Reagan, the great equalizer. Also to paraphrase, God created people, Samuel Colt made them equal.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Andrew EDUCATES Feminist on Why Her WORLD VIEW is IMPOSSIBLE!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Freudianslip:
This is the dumbest hypothesis for a gun forum. A gun is literally an invention called by Ronald Reagan, the great equalizer. Also to paraphrase, God created people, Samuel Colt made them equal.
View Quote

Let’s see if that logics out.

You are a general.

You have a group of 100 women and 100 men.

You have a combat mission you have to win or you lose the war.

You can only send one group.

Do you send the group of women or the group of men?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:13:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Oh look, another women-hating thread in GD.

Say all men decide to revoke the "rights" of women. What would happen if women decided they were no longer going to give birth? Suddenly people wouldn't have the right to even exist.

It's as equally retarded/plausible as OP's scenario.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#24]
There is always someone bigger than you...
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Master_Shake:

Say all men decide to revoke the "rights" of women. What would happen if women decided they were no longer going to give birth? Suddenly people wouldn't have the right to even exist.

View Quote

How were we able to populate the earth prior to suffrage, equal rights and women’s lib?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

I don’t a gun. All I need is a quart of gasoline and a match. Motherfucker has to go to sleep eventually.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Idk I think most men benefit from women having more opportunities and respect-which was the preface of equal rights. It's obviously gone to the extreme with a minority of women but in general it's been a good thing. Families are mostly two income now. Having your wife being able to earn more and be treated better is an advantage. Y'all seem to ignore or forget what it was like in the workplace for women before the confirmation of Clarence Thomas. Anita Hill did more for women than can be given credit. I have been sexually harassed by so many men in the workplace I can't list it-before the Anita Hill scandal and afterwards it stopped. Imagine your daughters or sisters working in a place where it was ok having your ass grabbed or boobs honked. Imagine being hired for a job and being the top candidate and getting paid less because of your gender. Imagine your paycheck being given to your spouse because you were deemed competent enough to do the work but not to manage your money. I have had all these things happen to me. It wasn't so long ago that women could be institutionalized-simply for disagreeing with their husbands. These are the equal rights I think of. I know a lot of you guys hate women but the only way things are going to improve is if we all strive to create better conditions for us. Take a look at your daughters and think about their adulthood and what they need to be healthy. They need to be respected and appreciated, they need to respect themselves and others and they need opportunities.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#28]

All rights are illusory.
View Quote
All rights only exist in practice because physical force is used to enforce them....not usually in daily life, any good society essentially comes to an agreement on what are considered "rights" and therefor doesn't need to use violence regularly to enforce them.  However, violence in the service of rights is the foundation of society. Violence being the last and final resort used to enforce the agreed upon order. We judge societies largely based on what rights are recognized (intentionally implying that there are natural rights that exist regardless of recognition)  and how much violence is needed to enforce them.

So as misogynous as it sounds, men being the sex more physically capable of violence are indeed the reason feminism can flourish.  I'm OK with that.  

If we believe in the principals that we wrote down 250 years ago, good men should defend the right to share ideas they don't necessarily agree with.

Feminism has been a mixed bag for society.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:23:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: deuce_22] [#29]
This is the dumbest hypothesis for a gun forum. A gun is literally an invention called by Ronald Reagan, the great equalizer.
View Quote

Why do I give a shit what an illegal alien loving machine gun banning actor said?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Feminism can only exists as long as the fiat debt-dollar maintains its purchasing power as all feminism is enabled by the power of men that are enslaved financially by politicians through the proxy of the vote that mostly benefits women, as they are more politically active and numerically more populous.

Returned to honest money would be the end of feminism as we know it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
Idk I think most men benefit from women having more opportunities and respect-which was the preface of equal rights. It's obviously gone to the extreme with a minority of women but in general it's been a good thing. Families are mostly two income now. Having your wife being able to earn more and be treated better is an advantage. Y'all seem to ignore or forget what it was like in the workplace for women before the confirmation of Clarence Thomas. Anita Hill did more for women than can be given credit. I have been sexually harassed by so many men in the workplace I can't list it-before the Anita Hill scandal and afterwards it stopped. Imagine your daughters or sisters working in a place where it was ok having your ass grabbed or boobs honked. Imagine being hired for a job and being the top candidate and getting paid less because of your gender. Imagine your paycheck being given to your spouse because you were deemed competent enough to do the work but not to manage your money. I have had all these things happen to me. It wasn't so long ago that women could be institutionalized-simply for disagreeing with their husbands. These are the equal rights I think of. I know a lot of you guys hate women but the only way things are going to improve is if we all strive to create better conditions for us. Take a look at your daughters and think about their adulthood and what they need to be healthy. They need to be respected and appreciated, they need to respect themselves and others and they need opportunities.
View Quote

I disagree.

In the 50s a man worked and a women took care of the kids all on one income.

Today, women and men both work, while the family dynamic has shifted.

Is society better today than it was then?

I don’t think so, unless you support all the degeneracy going on today.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote
Ironically feminism is doing exactly that.  Birth rates are crashing in every modern society.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:27:11 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

And in the remaining years women would live in bondage and be ruled by men.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Again, women wouldn’t be able to enforce their body autonomy.

So your thought experiment fails.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By PlaneJane:

I don’t a gun. All I need is a quart of gasoline and a match. Motherfucker has to go to sleep eventually.
View All Quotes

And before he does he could put you in a cage for the night.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

All rights are illusory.

Correct.

Violence. The same way men defend theirs.

When push comes to shove, most people in general aren’t willing to or capable of defending their rights. Some people, male and female, are. Are women less capable of overt violence? By and large, sure. But plenty are perfectly capable of a level of violence that would secure their rights, and everyone sleeps sometimes. Jael is a perfect example of this.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Fuckin hell of a username. And you ain't wrong.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:29:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bladeswitcher] [#38]
You can make the argument all rights are illusory, but women’s rights definitely are.

For example, if all men woke up tomorrow and decided women no longer had rights, there is nothing women could do to stop it.

Alternatively, if women woke up tomorrow and decided men no longer had rights, they would be unable to enforce it because men could easily stop it.

Take your typical feminist. They claim they live in an oppressive patriarchal structure.

How do they combat it?

By using men in this patriarchal structure to fight against it to push their feministic ideals. It’s quite ironic.

Thus, most women in positions of power are merely wielding the levers of power to create additional illusory rights that don’t and couldn’t actually exist.
View Quote

Somehow, I suspect the OP's user name is aspirational, at best.

Feminism: the radical proposition that women are people, too.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

View All Quotes

And because of women society would cease to exist.

Using OP's mental gymnastics women ultimately have more rights than men because men wouldn't exist without women being willing to birth them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:31:44 AM EDT
[#40]

How do they combat it?

View Quote

You just watched Andrew Wilson on the whatever podcast and repeated his entire monologue word for word lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#41]
This thread goes to show how men's brains differ from womenz....

Hate to break this to you all but WOMEN have the power in this world....

Look how Chyna is taking over the world without shedding any blood - where there's more than one way to skin a cat, where you don't have to use "force"

Years ago Dr. Laura wrote a book called "Women Power":

https://www.amazon.com/WOMAN-POWER-Laura-Schlessinger/dp/0060833637

Women's power lies in biology - where men want the vagina, where look at all the simpy stuff guys do for women, men can't fight biology and want the vagina, so women's power lies in controlling access to the vagina and feminine wiles, where Feminism has lied to women and told them to give their vagina for free (sexual "empowerment"); to lower the standards they apply to men (i.e. shacking up, sex and kids w/o marriage); and, that feminine wiles and domestic things women do (i.e. cooking, cleaning, etc.) is beneath them.

Look at women now a days, they are "liberated" and are fucking miserable. They have to go to work to help guys pay for the bills, yet still come home to cook/clean and don't even have time or interest for sex with their men. Then, we got the fatties and purple haired and LGBTQ idiots.

If women would go back to the basics, and put some standards on guys and be more "feminine" - they'd be happier and have control over men.

But quite frankly, women, even though they don't have much to offer now a days for a guy, STILL are able to have power over a lot of men, cuz unless guys turn ghey, they still will simp for the vagina - even if they only get that vagina once a month or year.

Here's a something to chuckle about:

ALEXYSS K TYLOR DROPS BOMBS Went ALL THE WAY IN

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:32:34 AM EDT
[#42]
How many elliot roger tattoos do you have OP?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:32:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ElSupremo] [#43]

View All Quotes

That's why ductape, tiewraps and handcuffs were invented.   So men could sleep.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#44]

When push comes to shove, most people in general aren’t willing to or capable of defending their rights. Some people, male and female, are. Are women less capable of overt violence? By and large, sure. But plenty are perfectly capable of a level of violence that would secure their rights, and everyone sleeps sometimes. Jael is a perfect example of this.

View All Quotes

All rights are illusory.

Correct.

Can you point back to a point throughout human history where women have used physical force to defend their rights?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Using OP's mental gymnastics women ultimately have more rights than men because men wouldn't exist without women being willing to birth them.
View All Quotes

You realize speaking in the hypothetical of brute force, women wouldn’t have a say in that either. I’m not advocating it, but as a thought exercise if men were to decide to subjugate women they would not eat if they did not obey, their children would be taken away if they did not submit, and if they refused to conjugate they would be forcibly bred. It is a repugnant thought, but f we are thinking about a world in which brute strength determined “right and wrong” women would come out on the losing side every time. This is why society exists and governments are created, to curb such base and completely natural power dynamics - the collective rules rather than the individual. But the point stands, without men granting and protecting women’s rights they would have none.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
This thread goes to show how men's brains differ from womenz....

Hate to break this to you all but WOMEN have the power in this world....

Look how Chyna is taking over the world without shedding any blood - where there's more than one way to skin a cat, where you don't have to use "force"

Years ago Dr. Laura wrote a book called "Women Power":

https://www.amazon.com/WOMAN-POWER-Laura-Schlessinger/dp/0060833637

Women's power lies in biology - where men want the vagina, where look at all the simpy stuff guys do for women, men can't fight biology and want the vagina, so women's power lies in controlling access to the vagina and feminine wiles, where Feminism has lied to women and told them to give their vagina for free (sexual "empowerment"); to lower the standards they apply to men (i.e. shacking up, sex and kids w/o marriage); and, that feminine wiles and domestic things women do (i.e. cooking, cleaning, etc.) is beneath them.

Look at women now a days, they are "liberated" and are fucking miserable. They have to go to work to help guys pay for the bills, yet still come home to cook/clean and don't even have time or interest for sex with their men. Then, we got the fatties and purple haired and LGBTQ idiots.

If women would go back to the basics, and put some standards on guys and be more "feminine" - they'd be happier and have control over men.

But quite frankly, women, even though they don't have much to offer now a days for a guy, STILL are able to have power over a lot of men, cuz unless guys turn ghey, they still will simp for the vagina - even if they only get that vagina once a month or year.

Here's a something to chuckle about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgQIlbCB-Ck
View Quote

In the scenario you describe sure, but that depends on a culture where women would be allowed to withhold access to the lady bits. Through much of our history, including today in parts of the world, women don’t control access to that. Talk to me about women’s rights in Afghanistan. THAT is analogous to the brutish societies we are discussing where male strength overcomes anything women can offer. It is only the human respect that we have which allows women to be equals, and I’m good with that as I don’t want that world view dominating our society… but their culture is truer to human nature than ours is.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:40:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ElSupremo:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ElSupremo:

Matches and gas could summarize women pretty easily. Jane, you do realize that gas vaporizes pretty quickly, so it will blow up in your face. Also, if you don't own a gun, are you just here to fuck with us?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:40:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheAvatar9265ft] [#48]
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

Even if I grant you that rights must be backed by force, by your fucked up interpretation, only the strong have rights, the strongest of strong men specifically. You miss two key realities. First:

The gun equalized all.

Men and women of all sizes can defend their rights.

That is why we are on Arfcom.

Second: societies operate systems of laws and governments to protect rights. That is what separated pre-gunpowder societies and even ancient civilizations for example, the Greek/Egyptian/Chinese Shang from small bands of barbarians where the biggest guy called the shots.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Say, what is the birth rate in Islamic countries?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:44:35 AM EDT
[#50]
And before he does he could put you in a cage for the night.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top