User Panel

Would you hit it? (Page 3 of 4)
Page / 4
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:04:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jonny762:
You think she has "no makeup" on in that photo? Ok then..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jonny762:
Originally Posted By any7ven:

you must have missed her in the crowd during the draft

sports ball no makeup sweaty pictures are not incredibly glamorous

she cute and shaped like she supposedsta

https://modelfact.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Gabbie-Marshall-Age-And-Wikipedia-768x671.jpg
You think she has "no makeup" on in that photo? Ok then..

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
She looks lesbo.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:51:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

There was one WNBA player that said NBA players should give WNBA players some of their salaries.
View Quote

Well as it's been said, they are married.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:53:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#4]
Yes I love giant women

Till the day I die I'll lament that i had a chance with a 6'3 Amazon and blew it.

Not a chance to bone her. I did that many many times

I should have married her
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:53:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hands:
She signed a seven digit deal with Nike.  You dang right I’d hit!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Great deal for her.

Questionable deal for Nike.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#7]
She looks like she could be some dude playing keyboards in a lame emo band.

That’s a nope for me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#9]
This is so ridiculous. The woman's tall when you have tall parents you are tall. It's not freakish. . I had men say similar things to me. School teachers and my mother acted like I was a freak show - just because I am tall. I was always feminine and pretty The only people that had problems with my height were people who were insecure-and what a stupid thing to be insecure about. I would have men who come up to my shoulders chew me out because I wasn't interested (which they assumed because they were short) Women who thought they were princess because they were the magical 5'5".

There's nothing wrong with tall.
Attachment Attached File

my daughter is 6'2" and my son is 6'6"
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:36:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By P1pe:
Caitlin, Gabby, or both what the hell
View Quote

Gabby is fucking adorable!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By bgrhammer:
Not surprising and I don't really care, but I think she plays for the home team. The local said something to the effect of "her and her partner" that piqued my interest.

What was more fun was watching them twist themselves into knots trying to defend women's sports while downplaying that mere fact that they exist because of male NBA sports.  

Without male NBA sports the WNBA would not exist, they are a public charity case. And this fight for equal pay is more grifting,  if you were a real draw you would have the public beating a path to your door.

Just like female soccer, fair weather fans. Love you when you're winning can't recognize you when you're loosing.
View Quote

I believe she is engaged to one of the male coaches at her college who used to play for the men's team. They've been together for a minute.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Glocker99:
Her boyfriend works for the Indiana Pacers and bought her an Indy car for her birthday.  There are better pictures of her where she looks more feminine.  The city of Indianapolis is going crazy over her.   Seems like a nice person.
View Quote

That was it, thanks for the specifics. I knew she was straight, couldn't remember the specifics of her relationship.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Robertpistol:
Kinda manly looking jaw line and man-hands. No thanks.
View Quote

Dude. All I've seen of this girl ( I assume now, reading this thread) in the news I had thought all the hubub was due to "her" being a dude.
I'm so confused. This is what all the "gender bending" crap gets us.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:30:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
This is so ridiculous. The woman's tall when you have tall parents you are tall. It's not freakish. . I had men say similar things to me. School teachers and my mother acted like I was a freak show - just because I am tall. I was always feminine and pretty The only people that had problems with my height were people who were insecure-and what a stupid thing to be insecure about. I would have men who come up to my shoulders chew me out because I wasn't interested (which they assumed because they were short) Women who thought they were princess because they were the magical 5'5".

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/53321/IMG_0660_jpeg-3196615.JPG
View All Quotes

Did you quote the wrong post?

Someone posted “I have been here for a while.

But mods deleted me.

new user a while ago.”

I replied with a wat meme.

And you replied to me ranting about how you aren’t a freak show because you are tall, anyone who has a problem with your height is insecure, etc.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Great deal for her.

View Quote

Maybe not. Her jersey’s already a sellout. Dave Portnoy thinks Nike’s ripping her off.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Rich don't trump fugly
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#17]

There was one WNBA player that said NBA players should give WNBA players some of their salaries.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bgrhammer:
Not surprising and I don't really care, but I think she plays for the home team. The local said something to the effect of "her and her partner" that piqued my interest.

What was more fun was watching them twist themselves into knots trying to defend women's sports while downplaying that mere fact that they exist because of male NBA sports.  

Without male NBA sports the WNBA would not exist, they are a public charity case. And this fight for equal pay is more grifting,  if you were a real draw you would have the public beating a path to your door.

Just like female soccer, fair weather fans. Love you when you're winning can't recognize you when you're loosing.

Spouting the same nonsense the women soccer players tried
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Mooseless:

Maybe not. Her jersey’s already a sellout. Dave Portnoy thinks Nike’s ripping her off.
View All Quotes

Great deal for her.

On the week of the draft which will likely end up being the height of her popularity.

Nike’s deal is for 8 years and after the initial hype dies down, she’s still a WNBA player.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#19]
pale with dark hair...that's sort of my jam...she will be way hotter in about 10 years when she gets a bigger ass tho
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:51:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Possible Shenis, no hitty
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MilHouse-556:

You sure?
She'll probably make more in college ball with NIL than being a trash collector in the WNBA dump.
View Quote

She signed a 28 million dollar deal with Nike so yeah.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Someone posted "I have been here for a while.

But mods deleted me.

new user a while ago."

And you replied to me ranting about how you aren't a freak show because you are tall, anyone who has a problem with your height is insecure, etc.
View All Quotes

But mods deleted me.

new user a while ago."

And you replied to me ranting about how you aren't a freak show because you are tall, anyone who has a problem with your height is insecure, etc.
chill-it didn't include the above portion.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#23]
XX and rich.  Yep, She would tower over me but I could make her curl up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Shes not exactly a hottie, but they say the first one's for love and the second one's for money, so I guess she checks the box for me to...errr...uhhh.... "check her box". Deal me in.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Great deal for her.

View All Quotes

Great deal for her.

Every female college student that is even vaguely into sports knows her name and is a potential customer.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#27]
sure. shes young, not fat, and you guys says shes rich. she had me on the first 2, but to me shes a 5 other than young and not fat which almost makes her a 7 today.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:24:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Nobody asking about her politics?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:41:41 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

But mods deleted me.

new user a while ago."

I posted a wat meme in response to someone posting “I have been here for a while, mods deleted me, new user a while ago.”  You quoted my meme post and went off on some angry tangent about how you’re not a freakshow, there’s nothing wrong with your children, people are insecure who think different, etc.  

I asked if you quoted the wrong post and now YOU are telling ME to chill.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By any7ven:
her teammate Gabby Marshall was the real looker and the reason why I watched their tournament games

This is a looker? You need to get out of Alaska

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f4/2024_Big_Ten_tournament_quarterfinals_-_Gabbie_Marshall_1_%28cropped%29.jpg

Any port in a storm
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#31]
She looks like a dude.  Hard pass.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#32]

She comes across as a very nice person in local interviews.  The Gamecocks won because they play as a team and she is part of it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:15:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Whiskey1Alpha:
Good for her.

But seriously, what are the chances or her selling 28 million worth of shoes with that endorsement?

The WNBA has dozens of fans. Who else would buy that many female oriented basketball shoes based on her?
View Quote

The shoes will sell even if the WNBA doesn't.  She is well marketed and isn't a jerk off court.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:52:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By scrambler28:
OK, I give up, who are we looking at here?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#35]

I posted a wat meme in response to someone posting "I have been here for a while, mods deleted me, new user a while ago."  You quoted my meme post and went off on some angry tangent about how you're not a freakshow, there's nothing wrong with your children, people are insecure who think different, etc.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/subnetfavoritelol-1033.gif
View All Quotes

But mods deleted me.

new user a while ago."

I posted a wat meme in response to someone posting "I have been here for a while, mods deleted me, new user a while ago."  You quoted my meme post and went off on some angry tangent about how you're not a freakshow, there's nothing wrong with your children, people are insecure who think different, etc.  

definitely you need to chill. More than likely I wasn't wearing my reading glasses. I was referring to the post that said tall women are freaks. I think you're reading a little too much into things.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#36]

definitely you need to chill. More than likely I wasn't wearing my reading glasses. I was referring to the post that said tall women are freaks. I think you're reading a little too much into things.
View All Quotes

But mods deleted me.

new user a while ago."

You quoted my wat meme post and went off on a long angry tangent and I asked if you quoted the wrong post.

It seems pretty obvious which one of us could use a chill pill.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Taom:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Taom:
Originally Posted By scrambler28:
OK, I give up, who are we looking at here?

To be fair to scrambler28, the subject is a person who plays women’s basketball.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#38]

You quoted my wat meme post and went off on a long angry tangent and I asked if you quoted the wrong post.

View Quote
I see you like to argue for the sake of arguing. Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes

Not at all. I just think it’s amusing how you posted an angry tirade quoting a wat meme and when someone asked if you quoted the wrong post, your response was to act as if the roles were reversed with the other person posting an angry nonsensical rant and you being confused as to why.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#40]

Not at all. I just think it’s amusing how you posted an angry tirade quoting a wat meme and when someone asked if you quoted the wrong post, your response was to act as if the roles were reversed with the other person posting an angry nonsensical rant and you being confused as to why.
View All Quotes

Where is that link to the "women never say sorry" thread when you need it. They just continue to argue.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By JamPo:

Where is that link to the "women never say sorry" thread when you need it. They just continue to argue.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JamPo:

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:26:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Man hands
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By MilHouse-556:

You sure?
She'll probably make more in college ball with NIL than being a trash collector in the WNBA dump.
View Quote

28 million dollar deal with Nike
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#44]
She may not be hot, but she's certainly not ugly.  I certainly would.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#45]
I would after half a bottle of bourbon.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Just tell her to calm down. That usually does the trick.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#47]
I am 6'4 the tallest chick I have been with was 5'10 would love a 6 foot tall chick.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Too manly looking for me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#49]
I would.   I'd even be the stay at home dad.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:48:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lead-Spiral] [#50]
Page / 4
Would you hit it? (Page 3 of 4)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top