BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
No ones burning anything down.  They sure will bitch on the internet a lot though.
View Quote

And people here will gladly cuck for the Feds who arrest/murder those who try.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
The democrat-communists are legendary for their pettiness. They live to reward their friends and punish their enemies. I would call them all mean girls but actual mean girls are far more mature and adult.
View Quote

Or maybe they understand the nature and use of power better then the larping, losers on the right ?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

At some point the bitching will stop and the burning will start . We are sliding down a slippery slope at the moment . Whats at the bottom is not a good thing .
View Quote

But hey…At least we lost everything totally fair and square…and after all, isn’t that what matters most?/s
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:36:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: st0newall] [#4]
they aint gonna put trump in prison. the very very worst he would get would be some sort of house arrest. even that is unlikely. once he looses in november, it wont matter anyway. they can make him wear one of those gps ankle things and he can be confined to mar a lago and the ss folks can have penthouse suites. prolly even allow him to roam about his golf course whilst doing time
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I know the dems are ruthless corrupt pieces of shit. I can't imagine anyone dumb enough to take Trump out without seeing the resulting actions by millions of mad people.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top