Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:21:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kraquine] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:
I don't like pooping at not my home. Unless it's an emergency, I'll hold it all day.
View Quote

Same here because a poop is not complete without a bidet. In addition to that I usually only poop on Fridays which is the day I work from home.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:39:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Even number all the things or my eye will twitch.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:43:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zak406] [#3]
I’ll only shit at home unless it’s going to cause me a massive problem.  I also shower or bath after I shit depending on which one’s available.  My ass is hairy so the likelyhood of me getting it as clean as I like is probably not to good

I don’t eat other cooking.  There are only a select few people I’ll eat their food.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
I talk very fast will very often say the same thing twice to make sure people understand me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I tend to extra all the things in the kitchen.  

Fill coffee pot with desired amount of water, pause, add an extra splash.  Put correct amount of coffee grounds in filter, pause, add a tiny bit more.  Season whatever I'm cooking, pause, add another sprinkle.  Portion out a snack from the bag, pause, add one more to the pile.  Count out the correct amount of chicken pieces to cook for the family, pause, add one more.  

No idea why.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:50:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Don't particularly like having my hair of fingernails cut.

View Quote

I was about to post the same thing
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:47:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Medusa0blongata:

Does the toaster oven mock you?
View Quote

Not unless it's a decepticon or something.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:33:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PistolPastor] [#8]
Don't like change:  Same brand and style shoes, clothes, jackets. Same soap, detergent, deoderant, tooth glue, coffee. (hard concept for the sammich maker to grasp)
Habitually count:  10 being the number of choice (keeping track of round count/shots fired) during competitions. Will also count random things, (lamps in a new environment, cars in line at a red light, how many items in my shopping cart, amount of people in attendence at a meeting...the list goes on and on...
Mayonaise:  Will NOT eat mayo on a sammich, or as a condiment. Just the thought of it makes me wanna gag, but WILL eat any salad  (tuna, potato, macaroni) made with it.
Doorways:  Cannot/do not tolerate anyone standing idle, blocking a doorway or portal. If you do, the first time, I will ask politely. Second time you will be reminded of "make a hole", a terse "excuuuuse me". Third time being reminded, you will be reminded physically. I WILL go right through, over, past you. This applies to work, home, and public places. Pay attention to your surroundings.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:13:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I fart. A lot. Constantly. I've farted once typing this.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:23:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Finally I don’t feel so abnormal .

I have the no poop in public rule unless it’s touching cloth.

I don’t like going to other people’s houses if I’ve never been there before because I’m afraid of what it’s going to smell like.

If someone hands me a set of keys to unlock something and tells me which key to use or hands it to me with that key already at the ready, I will carry the rest of the keys by that key, unlock whatever it is and then return the keys to that person still holding them by the key used to unlock the door, if possible.

Hearing people chew makes me violently angry. It’s not all people chewing that does it but you can go from the good list to the bad list in my head instantly and for no apparent reason to me. I have never done anything other than ask someone to turn up the volume of something (like a tv) in the background but inside I am fuming. Almost like a violent nails on a chalkboard reaction.

Related to the chewing one, I’m afraid to eat around people in quiet settings because I’m afraid I chew like the monsters above and that I’m going to cause the other person I’m with to have the same sort of near homicidal rage that I experience.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeahhhhhh, no.
Fuck no!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:50:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By wmagrush:
Automatic counting. If I hear a target shooting at a neighbors , no matter what I’m doing, I can tell you if they shot 87 times. Driving across a bridge, I know how many expansion joints are in it when I get to the other side.
View Quote

OCD.  I’m a counter too.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I’m sure I have some, but mostly, I can eat the same things for every meal. By things I mean the same breakfast and then the same thing for lunch and dinner.

It started with wanting to fit calorie counts and knowing my macros into my busy life and I discovered meals that offer subtle variations but I really enjoy.

Essentially, I prep meats and veggies and i put them all together in a bowl. Heat and eat. For breakfast, it’s eggs, sausage, green peppers, cheese.

I love almost all foods, but nutrition takes priority, so I eat for nutrition.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#14]
I shower and bathe every day that I have time. Shower first, get clean, then soak for 15-20 in an absurdly hot bath while I think about day's tasks and how to accomplish them.

My wife gives me endless shit for it, asking "your highness " how thenroyal bath was lol.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm a virtual cornucopia of totally useless fukn information. It's maddening.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#16]
I’m a more fluent speaker with background noise. If I’m speaking in a quiet room I’ll try to hear the clock ticking even.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
I can bend the top joint of both thumbs backwards at a 90 degree angle.  And I can wiggle my ears.
View Quote

You mean like this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:06:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Between the age of 3-10, If someone farted or burped while I was eating, or there was food even close to the area where the fart or burp happened, I would not eat.  It would make me sick.

My mother asked me why it bothered me, and I said "the thought of eating food after someone farting close by is like eating food with poop on it"

She said how so, and I said something to the affect of "the fart (gas) is passing poop, and has to be picking up tiny pieces of poop for us to be smelling it."

I eventually out grew my extreme hatred of burping or farting while eating.  But I still hate it when someone does it.  And I privately judge those who do or don't do it while food is around.

I've been with my wife for almost 18 years, and I can say with 100% confidence that I have NEVER farted in her presence and she has NEVER farted in front of me.  I'm sure while sleeping, it's happened, but never intentionally.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
The anonymity allows little bitches to spout shit they'd never have the balls to say face to face.
View Quote

You just described the entirety of social media.

This site is a prime example.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:18:34 AM EDT
[#20]
My supernumerary nipple made me evil and turned me to a life of organized villainy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SkyFive:
There's 335 million people in the United States, each one of them take a dump every day. Where does 335 million pounds of shit go? Into the aquifer. This doesn't even take into account the dogs, cats, cows and other wildlife.
View Quote

Societies have crumbled for their inability to properly process poo.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#22]
I am an extrovert but feel akward and try not to draw attention to myself in most situations.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By kingston_fisher:
I talk to myself.  Out loud.  Usually to remember something.   Sometimes I sing what I need to remember.   Kinda like Samuel Jackson's character in the Long Kiss Goodnight.  It works.

I also will not take the first item on the shelf in a store.  I take the item behind the front item and put the front one back on the shelf.  Not just a few items here and there, or only food items, everything in the buggy.

I can touch the tip of my pinky to the palm of my hand without using my thumb to make it touch.  Only with my left hand, right hand is "normal."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/35364/20240503_223933_jpg-3204872.JPG
View Quote
Is that pinky thing unique?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
Originally Posted By kingston_fisher:
I talk to myself.  Out loud.  Usually to remember something.   Sometimes I sing what I need to remember.   Kinda like Samuel Jackson's character in the Long Kiss Goodnight.  It works.

I also will not take the first item on the shelf in a store.  I take the item behind the front item and put the front one back on the shelf.  Not just a few items here and there, or only food items, everything in the buggy.

I can touch the tip of my pinky to the palm of my hand without using my thumb to make it touch.  Only with my left hand, right hand is "normal."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/35364/20240503_223933_jpg-3204872.JPG

I just assumed everyone can do it. I can. My wife can.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#25]
I will go back and check a door I've locked 2 or 3 times before I'm satisfied with it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:37:45 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't like ketchup or mustard by themselves but am fine with them mixed in with other ingredients.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#27]
I don't like pooping at not my home. Unless it's an emergency, I'll hold it all day.
View Quote

I was like that for a while as a kid / teenager, but there was a specific reason.

My elementary school was a test school to mainstream special ed kids in with mainstream children.  It was a chaos nightmare.

The retarded ones would always slip their handlers, head to the bathroom, bust into any occupied stalls, and try to talk or get you to play or fight if you tried to ignore them.  Teachers told the boys that we had to be more understanding.  But, those shenanigans ended quick when we told the retards that the teachers loved to play when they went poo.

Fucking Montgomery county MD in the 70s was a concentration of every bad idea of the day.  So glad we moved before the damage was permanent.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By W202fan90:

I recently adopted this practice and am never pooping outside of my home again.

The post-poop shower was a game changer for me.
View All Quotes

I recently adopted this practice and am never pooping outside of my home again.

The post-poop shower was a game changer for me.

Shit, shower, shave, in that order. A clean butthole is a happy butthole, it's important. And a hot shower makes shaving way easier.

I also find it hard to sleep in not my own bed.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:41:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Girlieman] [#29]
Originally Posted By gre24ene:
I've been with my wife for almost 18 years, and I can say with 100% confidence that I have NEVER farted in her presence and she has NEVER farted in front of me.  I'm sure while sleeping, it's happened, but never intentionally.
View Quote

My almost 29 year marriage is basically a long term, committed farting contest.
She farts in front of me, behind me, beside me... Doesn't matter.
Farting in bed?
ALWAYS intentional.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Sturmgewehr-58:
My ear is pointed like a Vulcan

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/81535/41300_1563263250879_5334261_n_jpg-3204920.JPG
View Quote
It took me way too long to realize that's a pipe in your mouth and not a red circle on the photo trying to point something out
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

Same here because a poop is not complete without a bidet. In addition to that I usually only poop on Fridays which is the day I work from home.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

One poop a week? That doesn't sound healthy, mate!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By OnlineAllTheTime:
I tend to extra all the things in the kitchen.  

Fill coffee pot with desired amount of water, pause, add an extra splash.  Put correct amount of coffee grounds in filter, pause, add a tiny bit more.  Season whatever I'm cooking, pause, add another sprinkle.  Portion out a snack from the bag, pause, add one more to the pile.  Count out the correct amount of chicken pieces to cook for the family, pause, add one more.  

No idea why.
View Quote

I tend to do that too. "For good measure."
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:55:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hillcountry] [#33]
Apparently, the counting thing is popular…I surprise myself every time and try to suppress the urge. When I’m working on something like building something or the like, I perform my (I inherited from my paternal grandfather) little “verbalisms” such as “Boh-boh-boh-boh” or “hmmm hmmm…hmmm…hmmm” (always a 4 count).’Watched my “pepeire” (French Canadian) grandfather doing small jobs around the family compound and he unknowingly, taught me this behavior.
I do not under any circumstances, eat EGGS! Fuck eggs in their breakfast form…I can eat things made with them though. My mother never forced me to eat them because she knew I hated them and their disgusting texture/taste.
One time on a weeklong visit to an uncle in another town, he forced me to eat a fried egg sandwich and I immediately went to his living room and puked all over his rugs. I don’t like being in the public and am always aware of my surroundings, especially in this day and age. I always sit so I can see the entry doors. My carry gun is ALWAYS with me no matter where I am. Period. When leaving my home for a day, I shut all blinds. If going for more than a day, which is almost never, I put all my guns in my safe ( I have multiple “wall hangers”) and all are still useable. I also take the key out of my tractor which sits outside under its own “lean-to” roof off my garage. I trust NO ONE but family.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By SlowTA:
Finally I don’t feel so abnormal .

I have the no poop in public rule unless it’s touching cloth.

I don’t like going to other people’s houses if I’ve never been there before because I’m afraid of what it’s going to smell like.

If someone hands me a set of keys to unlock something and tells me which key to use or hands it to me with that key already at the ready, I will carry the rest of the keys by that key, unlock whatever it is and then return the keys to that person still holding them by the key used to unlock the door, if possible.

Hearing people chew makes me violently angry. It’s not all people chewing that does it but you can go from the good list to the bad list in my head instantly and for no apparent reason to me. I have never done anything other than ask someone to turn up the volume of something (like a tv) in the background but inside I am fuming. Almost like a violent nails on a chalkboard reaction.

Related to the chewing one, I’m afraid to eat around people in quiet settings because I’m afraid I chew like the monsters above and that I’m going to cause the other person I’m with to have the same sort of near homicidal rage that I experience.
View Quote

Bold #1: That's one reason I don't like having people over. House I live in now smelled funny when I moved in, and I have no idea if it still does or if I'm just nose blind. Maybe it's from the guys who live downstairs, maybe it's just because it's old. I don't know.

Bold #2: That's called misophonia, and I have it too. Always hate perfect silence around people eating, gotta have background noise. The sound of people chewing makes me want to do bad things. I don't like eating around other people in case I have the same effect on them. Hell, I hate listening to myself chew too.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:14:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Explorer225:

In public if I see someone I know I will change direction if possible to avoid talking to them.
View Quote

I do this. Lol
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mbg0001:
My supernumerary nipple made me evil and turned me to a life of organized villainy.
View Quote

My surprisingly hirsute friend.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#37]
According to my wife, I am "obnoxiously optimistic".  I told her that we both can't be depressed and sad constantly, so I'm optimistic.

I have Sarcastic Tourette's Syndrome.  

People's statements often remind me of a song I've heard somewhere.  When I'm w/ my kids, I always pull up the song and we listen to it.  Around others I just sing the song in my head.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:12:14 PM EDT
[#38]
My pillow has to be fluffed a specific way and has to be a specific distance from the headboard so I can put my hands behind my head without them touching the headboard when I sleep.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:12:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 21usernamechecksout] [#39]
Originally Posted By JustinU235:
I abhor odd volume or temperature settings. Always have to have them set on even numbers.
View Quote

What if they only go to eleven?

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#40]
THIS, is my 21usernsmechecksout account. I will go over all of it's quirks and features then take it out on the road and give it a Doug score.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:22:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 21usernamechecksout:

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/198/362/spinaltap.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 21usernamechecksout:
Originally Posted By JustinU235:
I abhor odd volume or temperature settings. Always have to have them set on even numbers.

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/198/362/spinaltap.jpg

Should of just made 10 louder.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm a pretty small guy but I can fart like Andre the Giant.
Anyone who thinks they fart the mostest, I fart twice as much.

Always have. Even as a child. Had to hold them in to release them between classes. Fart my brains out in the hallway and listen to the moans and chokes of the kids behind me.

There's probably something wrong, but have been farting non stop for 40 something years so it must not be too bad.

When I was dating my wife I tried not to fart in front of her and only lasted a week. We were going into some building and I let one absolutely rip before going inside with her behind me. Turned around figuring she would leave me right then and there and instead was giggling. Knew right then and there she was the one.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#43]
I have no idea why but I have a regular habit of not leaving both feet planted on the floor. One foot will be fully in the ground, the other, always the left side, I will move my foot so I’m on the front ball of the foot behind my big toe with my heel off the ground. I do this a lot and find it incredibly annoying but for some reason always default to it
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#44]
I buy movies on VHS from Goodwill and the Salvation Army store because it reminds me of going to the video store as a kid.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Bravo_Six:
I like to sing metal songs when I cook breakfast, but I change up the lyrics.  I usually replace "die" with "fry", and "satan" with "bacon" for my breakfast tunes.

Examples:

Fry, by my hand, I creep across the land, cooking eggs and ham.

Learn the sacred words of praise hail bacon!
View Quote

And, thus, the Prophet spoke unto us....
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By HK-GUY45:
I have no idea why but I have a regular habit of not leaving both feet planted on the floor. One foot will be fully in the ground, the other, always the left side, I will move my foot so I’m on the front ball of the foot behind my big toe with my heel off the ground. I do this a lot and find it incredibly annoying but for some reason always default to it
View Quote

Hang around horses a lot?  
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:40:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#47]
I also have a strange obsession with using a q-tip to clean my ears. The nerve stimulation of the middle ear from the q-tip feels fucking amazing.
View Quote
you should go try an Asian ear cleaning place.
I've never been, but I think I would try it.

Trying the Lost Art of Chinese Earwax Extraction (THIS CAME OUT)

Amazon Product
  • \u3010Still hurting your ears with cotton swabs? \u3011Research shows cotton swabs are bad for removing earwax,they may further push the wax into the ear.The Hion Professional ear wax removal kit is made of 316L stainless steel,which will not rust,cause ear canal allergies,or infect the ear canal,and is easy to clean and sterilize.The nano-polishing process ensures that the surface of each ear scoop is smooth without sharp edges, preventing scratches and irritations.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#48]
I get cold.

Shivering, jackhammering, too-overcome-to-function cold.

Suddenly and for no legitimate or observable reason at all.

It could be 85 degrees and when it hits me, I'm shivering.

If I fall asleep outside of the blankets, I will wake up in this condition.

Been this way almost my whole life and wish I knew what the fuck it was so I could fix it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#49]
I have a gift, albeit a small one.

When I'm building or modding something, more often that not I'll reach in and grab a random amount of screws from the box or my tool belt, and come back with the exact number needed. Even if I don't know how many I'll need. Even if/ when I drop one on the floor, I'll still have the right amount. My GF doesn't believe me, even when she's seen it happen.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#50]
I have never used an emoji.
Page / 4
Top Top