Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2024 1:46:35 PM EDT
Any good channels, I came across alot of shitty and boring ones, did subscribe to a guy (night shift)that was doing paint chipping etc, that was neat on the old WWII tanks and dozers etc...way above my paid grade

Just basics of to paint and then weather mild and basic
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#1]
this guy is addictive. He was a career movie model set artist.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=boomer+diorama

maybe search his videos for "airbrush"
he works with an airbrush often, and talks about his techniques.

It's not "How to Airbrush 101", it's more like "Advanced Airbrushing 220", but he's very talented, and entertaining. I often listen to his videos while working on other stuff on computer -3d modeling, for example.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:42:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#2]
2nd half of this video is a good example of his style, 1st half is not his normal style video
The Model Train: Airbrush Weathering Clinic: No Parlor Tricks

another good one
Hobby Paint Alchemy & Avoiding The Nightmare - Vlog # 109

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 4:46:16 PM EDT
[#3]
After 40 years away from modeling , I recently took it back up. I'm experimenting with my airbrush and making some mistakes , but learning. These guys make it seem so easy though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top