Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 12/5/2023 8:30:25 PM EDT
https://nypost.com/2023/12/05/news/ukraines-zelensky-is-turning-into-an-autocrat-claims-kyiv-mayor/

Zelensky turning Ukraine into authoritarian state just like Russia, says Kyiv mayor in shocking interview
By Social Links forSnejana Farberov
Published Dec. 5, 2023, 12:38 p.m. ET

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is becoming an autocrat who is reshaping Ukraine into an authoritarian state no different than Russia, Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko has shockingly claimed.

Klitschko, a former heavyweight boxing champion-turned-politician, took the unprecedented step of publicly attacking Zelensky, an ex-comedian and actor, so vehemently for the first time since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine 21 months ago.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Sketti thread, oh wait...

In before the cult!
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the utmost respect for Klitschko.

But not the little money sucking Penis Piano Man.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
The bloodless change of power is required for free men.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#5]
He should just bitch slap Zee ,and take over the job.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Well,........he ain't wrong.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:46:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Closes churches.
Press Gangs just like the old days.
Suspends elections.
Buys big toys for himself.

Heck, Chiang Kai Shek did some of that sh*t himself.  I expect nothing different from a tinpot dictator.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#8]
We need to send more US dollars to fix this
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Russian Troll!
Russian Propaganda!
Kremlin troll farm!
Why do you hate America so much???
Keep spreading Moscow talking points, comrade!
I have the movie The Day After on videocassette!
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#10]
This is not breaking news. The authoritarian power grab has been going on for over a year. Ukraine is more authoritarian than Russia now and it wasn't a bastion of freedom to start with.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Question; is this why authoritarian "leaders" in the US get along so well with him?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#12]
When does this become a meme?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Russian Troll!
Russian Propaganda!
Kremlin troll farm!
Why do you hate America so much???
Keep spreading Moscow talking points, comrade!
I have the movie The Day After on videocassette!
View Quote

That article is a Russian information operation. Can you PROVE its not? Didnt think so.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Closes churches.
Press Gangs just like the old days.
Suspends elections.
Buys big toys for himself.

Heck, Chiang Kai Shek did some of that sh*t himself.  I expect nothing different from a tinpot dictator.
View Quote

Such as yachts ?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Such as yachts ?
View Quote

Did you hear about the villa in Egypt too?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 9:49:14 PM EDT
[#16]
In before Klitschko has an accident.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Military Summary channel has been covering the situation during the first few minutes of the episodes. Zelensky seems to be getting ready to replace Zaluzhny, and various figures are lining up behind Zaluzhny, they see him as a realist who would not have sacrificed everything in the ill fated counteroffensive. All elections are suspended in Ukraine even including parliment.
Zelensky Flew To Ask For Money. The Ukrainian Front At Bakhmut Collapsed. Military Summary 2023.12.5
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Military Summary channel has been covering the situation during the first few minutes of the episodes. Zelensky seems to be getting ready to replace Zaluzhny, and various figures are lining up behind Zaluzhny, they see him as a realist who would not have sacrificed everything in the ill fated counteroffensive. All elections are suspended in Ukraine even including parliment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIrUuIfINWQ
View Quote

What is everything that was sacrificed ?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 9:56:23 PM EDT
[#19]
'just like russia'

l-o-l

sounds like mr mayor has designs on a higher office

and here's a note :

in ACTUAL Russia -- a political opponent would be IMPRISONED or MURDERED for speaking out about their leader

Link Posted: 12/5/2023 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Question; is this why authoritarian "leaders" in the US get along so well with him?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:08:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because like him most of them owe their position to Soros and various malevolent deep state grifters
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
'just like russia'

l-o-l

and here's a note :

in ACTUAL Russia -- a political opponent would be IMPRISONED or MURDERED for speaking out about their leader

View Quote

Quoting this for when Zelensky has him locked up
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Ukraine is in ruins. Many who fled are never coming back and probably a quarter million are dead for no reason. Except maybe Russian restraint, could have been much worse

All Z had to do was publicly denounce intentions to join NATO and have NATO weapons Parked in Eastern Ukraine. Adopt a position of neutrality between U.S. and Russia.

But that's not why we overthrew the Ukrainian government and installed him. Nor why the vice presidents son was installed into their oil and gas industry.

Really sucks for Ukraine and Ukrainians. Take a lesson from American conservatives on the topic of trusting the U.S. government.

Now if fighting Russia at all costs really was the will of the people then the effort they put forth is commendable and they have proved to be a formidable force. It's their right to fight and die protecting their homeland. But I hope they knew that it was ultimately hopeless and didn't buy into our governments lies and media propaganda. That they did it in spite of all that.

They were doomed without a commited partner on the battlefield.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:15:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#25]
The billions have transferred hands as was the plan.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Oh boy!!!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Meet the new boss same as the old boss.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:29:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ukraine is in ruins. Many who fled are never coming back and probably a quarter million are dead for no reason. Except maybe Russian restraint, could have been much worse

All Z had to do was publicly denounce intentions to join NATO and have NATO weapons Parked in Eastern Ukraine. Adopt a position of neutrality between U.S. and Russia.

But that's not why we overthrew the Ukrainian government and installed him. Nor why the vice presidents son was installed into their oil and gas industry.

Really sucks for Ukraine and Ukrainians. Take a lesson from American conservatives on the topic of trusting the U.S. government.

Now if fighting Russia at all costs really was the will of the people then the effort they put forth is commendable and they have proved to be a formidable force. It's their right to fight and die protecting their homeland. But I hope they knew that it was ultimately hopeless and didn't buy into our governments lies and media propaganda. That they did it in spite of all that.

View Quote

"All Z had to do was publicly denounce intentions to join NATO and have NATO weapons Parked in Eastern Ukraine."

If only that skirt wouldn't have been so short I wouldn't have raped her and fucked her in the ass in front of you

"Russian restraint"

Lol.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Ukraine is winning...

Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:40:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

"All Z had to do was publicly denounce intentions to join NATO and have NATO weapons Parked in Eastern Ukraine."

If only that skirt wouldn't have been so short I wouldn't have raped her and fucked her in the ass in front of you

"Russian restraint"

Lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Russian restraint"

Lol.

I was expecting a retort but I was expecting it in the form of an intelligent response.

That anecdote, while cute and edgy doesn't fit the situation.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Rated epic
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:42:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
'just like russia'

l-o-l

and here's a note :

View Quote

Yep.  This guy will be a darling on Rogan and on here for about 6 months until the next dreamy calendar pinup contrarian shows up and we forget about him.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I was expecting a retort but I was expecting it in the form of an intelligent response.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Russian restraint"

Lol.

Ukebros are accusing name-callers. Got the deep warm feelz for Uke authoritarianism.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:46:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Kitcsko vs zelenski in the sq circle.  Id pay for that.

F yo spelling
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:48:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sketti thread, oh wait...

In before the cult!
View Quote

You are the cult buddy
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ukebros are accusing name-callers. Got the deep warm feelz for Uke authoritarianism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Russian restraint"

Lol.

Yeah, I know. It would be nice if we could have intelligent conversations about serious issues based in facts. But I get it. I have the same inclination towards hamas. But that actually makes sense.

ETA: They don't even realize they are deep-throating Obama and Biden geopolitics with a seductive smile while making eye contact.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Such as yachts ?
View Quote

Big houses/palaces.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:50:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Our greatest ally and the only democracy in the east.

Wait, wrong thread.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Guess who else has been arresting and imprisoning political opponents?

View Quote

Pedo Pedro with the 1/6ers?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Russian restraint"

Lol.

What name would that be ?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah, I know. It would be nice if we could have intelligent conversations about serious issues based in facts. But I get it. I have the same inclination towards hamas. But that actually makes sense.

ETA: They don't even realize they are deep-throating Obama and Biden geopolitics with a seductive smile while making eye contact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Russian restraint"

Lol.

Was it "Obama and Biden geopolitics" when Trump, who was my president sent Ukraine arms ?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Was it "Obama and Biden geopolitics" when Trump, who was my president sent Ukraine arms ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Russian restraint"

Lol.

Come on man, I've read many of your posts over the years. You're better than this.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Missing from the thread are reports about Zelensky taking it to a new level by bypassing traditional chain of command and establishing direct control over the AFU.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

So much dumb in one post. Very impressive.

Everybody who knows what's going on knows that none of this ever had anything to do with NATO.
Zelensky was popularly elected by the Ukrainian people, just like his predecessor Petro Poroshenko.

It is true they were doomed without strong external support. The only way to save lives is to maximize military aid to defeat Russia. Force is the only language Putin responds to.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:04:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Russian restraint"

Lol.

Don't pretend naivete now. After all these years of name calling in the threads for those who disagree. (generalized statement of 'Ukebros')
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on man, I've read many of your posts over the years. You're better than this.

You're painting yourself as his intellectual superior yet you began the conversation with this.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:07:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Another Ryu thread.

Wasn't long ago he was posting links to his personal youtube account with Russian propaganda calling for Ukrainians to surrender

Ukraine is hardly a "totalitarian state".

Fun fact:

We actually have people on Arfcom that are currently in Ukraine and moved there.

The  last time we had people move to Russia they went silent when the drafts started.

Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:07:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can't post complete BS and say you wanted an intelligent response. You want informed discourse? Post actual fact-based content.

LOL, NATO.

Did you even know Putin told GW Bush that Ukraine isn't a real country? Not NATO, imperialism. If you don't get that, you can't have an intelligent conversation.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Everybody who knows what's going on knows that none of this ever had anything to do with NATO.
Zelensky was popularly elected by the Ukrainian people, just like his predecessor Petro Poroshenko.

It is true they were doomed without strong external support. The only way to save lives is to maximize military aid to defeat Russia. Force is the only language Putin responds to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awwww! You sound just like the peaceful Palestinian protesters that insist Hamas was "elected" and OCT 7th was a military operation with a legitimate military objective.

Since you speak for everyone, are you actually anyone important?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top