Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2024 9:24:06 AM EDT
these happen to be RAF, but there are tons of US style figures available, as well.
the detail on these figures is amazing. a huge leap forward from the old injection molded stuff we used to have.

https://modelu3d.co.uk

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!  Are these resin printed?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:07:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#2]
they are. there are some good tutorials available on youtube too.

I ordered several yesterday for my stuff. Mine's 1:87 model trains, though.
they ship quickly (about a week to deliver my last set), and it was about 10 Euros to ship to US

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty cool seeing true scale people in HO scale.  When I think of figures on train sets, I picture the 18 scale foot conductor on the old Lionel O scale layouts.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Painting Scale Figures | Model Railway
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]
That’s neat.  I need to get the new Eligoo Saturn resin printer
So many things for scale modeling.  One of the things I want are some crew figures for a RC PBR river patrol boat.  It’s an odd scale and there are no commercial offerings, except for some toy 1/18 vietnam was figures, but they all have so much web gear and such molded on.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Those are really cool.

My project this year is doing all the USN carrier borne aircraft of WW2 in 1/48.

I would like to portray some of them in flight as well as on deck, haven't had much luck yet finding figures.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top