Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/17/2023 3:50:46 AM EDT

studies show that the mRNA vaccines over express the spike protein on the surface of blood vessels throughout the body (brain, lung, heart,, etc)
and damage the surface leading to leaking mRNA and contents of the cells throughout the body.

white globs form after blood is centrifuged
blobs of proteins , never before seen by pathologist.

Spike protein in many organs
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 8:23:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I declare. I wonder how all the birds, primates, and rats will explain this. John used to be a clot shot belieber didn’t he. He’s not now.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By turinreza:

studies show that the mRNA vaccines over express the spike protein on the surface of blood vessels throughout the body (brain, lung, heart,, etc)
and damage the surface leading to leaking mRNA and contents of the cells throughout the body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEE5OfiVS7o
View Quote

Never?
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By migrapilot:
Well, I declare. I wonder how all the birds, primates, and rats will explain this. John used to be a clot shot believer didn’t he. He’s not now.
View Quote

Yes, he originally "followed the science" but he, like a lot of us, realized it didn't make sense and he started questioning it.  The more he questioned it the harder they tried to censor him and the further down the rabbit hole he went- it's honestly refreshing to see someone who actually does "Follow the science, wherever it leads".  He attempts to present the most up to date evidence he can find and he updates what he puts out, even if it means making a retraction on previous statements.  He seems like he'd be an interesting fellow to have a beer with.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:30:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNC] [#4]
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:54:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think they know yet. The original talking points were that it stayed in the shoulder and then broke down (I don't remember the original time frame they claimed)- then it was found in the ovaries, then other parts of the body and it's still showing up.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TNC:
I'd expect to see those blobs in the blood supply provided by jabbed donors.

Doc's discussion is perfectly pitched to the layperson, very clear eyed and well informed.
View Quote

One might assume that blood banks would notice something like that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By California_Kid:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Doc's discussion is perfectly pitched to the layperson, very clear eyed and well informed.

One might assume that they have.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:12:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I took the one J&J and that’s it. Haven’t noticed any issues so far.
It was at the beginning of the vaccine availability, before they started trying to make everyone take it. Hopefully it’s out of my system by now surely.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

You would think. My tin foil side says what if blood backs can't say anything because it would be so wide spread
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

You would think. My tin foil side says what if blood backs can't say anything because it would be so wide spread
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

did you even look at the video?

they centrifuge to get the white blob.

blood banks won't notice it, they don't centrifuge (spin) blood
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

The videos I've seen of morticians pulling these things out of people's veins shows them to be way too large to pass through a needle at a blood bank.

I haven't yet watched this video, but I wouldn't expect a blood bank to see them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
The original talking points were that it stayed in the shoulder and then broke down (I don't remember the original time frame they claimed)
View Quote

72 hours IIRC

They've either lied or been negligent about all the information they put out and yet there's still people on here shilling for them..........
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 2:27:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ascendent] [#15]
My entire body was full of Rouleaux effect platelets and a pulmonary embolism after Jannsen.

A large  sector of the population has Factor V Leiden making them more susceptible to clots as well. Not safe and effective for everyone, why hasn’t this been tested for during trials. Hubris and arrogance that’s why and money to be made.

I was nearly killed because doctors and scientists claimed the vaccine was safe and effective.

It is far from safe and effective. Thank God one year later I have been able to stop blood thinner Elequis.

(I  am not FVL btw)
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 6:13:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#16]
The Pharma companies have been given immunity in the courts for their demonic behavior.

I guess they will have to be held to account in some other manner.

They did THIS to me.
All over my body from my armpits to my ankles
Two days after MODERNA jab #2

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

O RLY?

According to the Red Cross:

• Most whole blood donations are spun in centrifuges to separate it into transfusable components: red cells, platelets, and plasma.

Source:  https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/blood-donation-process/what-happens-to-donated-blood.html

Link Posted: 4/17/2023 11:33:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hobbyist] [#18]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEE5OfiVS7o
View Quote

I was watching this a couple of nights ago.  John Campbell is a good man, he’s no scientist - as he doesn’t understand the statistical computations - but he only follows the peer reviewed journals and that’s the only truth.  Peer reviewed journals and closed form equations, everything else is BS or partially correct which means partially wrong.

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:31:45 AM EDT
[#19]

O RLY?

Source:  https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/blood-donation-process/what-happens-to-donated-blood.html

View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 4:03:10 AM EDT
[#20]

O RLY?

View All Quotes

O RLY?

• Most whole blood donations are spun in centrifuges to separate it into transfusable components: red cells, platelets, and plasma.

they do use centrifuges but  these globs precipitated out when it was cooled.
most likely the blood donation techs separate the blood and put them in fridges to cool them but send them off and never examine them again as they cool
so they won't see the white blobs because according to the pathologist they were cooling the blood as they were centrifuged and they
formed the white blobs at the bottom of the glass tube (the blob took the shape of the bottom of the centrifuge tubes.

this procedure is for sure not done at the Red Cross donation facilities.

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#21]
After watching this video the stringy white blobs pulled out of bodies make more sense.

I had been wondering how someone could possibly survive with those things clogging up veins and arteries.

Makes perfect sense that they only comgeal once the blood cools.

Creepy as hell to think that stuff is coursing through living people right now.  It's like a horror movie.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 9:16:43 AM EDT
[#22]

they do use centrifuges but  these globs precipitated out when it was cooled.
most likely the blood donation techs separate the blood and put them in fridges to cool them but send them off and never examine them again as they cool
so they won't see the white blobs because according to the pathologist they were cooling the blood as they were centrifuged and they
formed the white blobs at the bottom of the glass tube (the blob took the shape of the bottom of the centrifuge tubes.

this procedure is for sure not done at the Red Cross donation facilities.

View Quote

ITT we learn that blood bank technicians don't visually inspect their products, and that doctors and nurses who administrator serum to patients aren't noticing white blobs in what is supposed to be clear liquid.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#23]

ITT we learn that blood bank technicians don't visually inspect their products, and that doctors and nurses who administrator serum to patients aren't noticing white blobs in what is supposed to be clear liquid.
View Quote

i guess you do not understand the mechanism on how they form.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 5:35:56 PM EDT
[#24]

O RLY?

View All Quotes

O RLY?

That must be new because the ARC used to have separate donation lines for platelets vs whole blood.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Blood banks centrifuge blood all the time. It is possible to donate RBCs, and get your plasma back.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:20:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

That must be new because the ARC used to have separate donation lines for platelets vs whole blood.
View All Quotes

O RLY?

Yeah, things must have changed.  That’s what I remember too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:56:49 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

He is clearly someone who wrestles internally with his decision to get jabbed up and knows deep down inside he shouldn't have. Yet it's permanent and he cannot have it taken out of him. So instead of admitting it was a huge mistake (quite possible the biggest mistake he's ever made), he wants to respond to those on a forum who are posting useful, and informative new data, telling them they are wrong in various ways. Anything to help him sleep at night. There are likely millions like him, he just uses the forums to vent out these feelings he will never be able to shake. They nag at him day in and day out. Rarely leaving his daily thoughts. That's why he keeps visiting the COVID forum section. There is no other logical reason to do so if someone is at peace about their decision to jab an unknown substance into their body.

He will continue to visit this sub forum because, again he is being eaten up inside about the permanent decision he made. Completely permanent. Not like getting married (you can get divorced), not like buying a home and having a mortgage (you can walk away from the home), not like having children (you can be a dick and leave your children). Those are arguably the most important decisions you can make in life and you can basically walk away from each of them. The COVID jabs you CANNOT walk away from. You cannot reverse them. You cannot take it out. It is damaging them every minute and will continue to damage them every minute of the remainder of their life.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:27:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mach] [#29]
If this is true, it will kill millions due to vascular disease both heart and stroke and clots. It is a time bomb to accelerated disease

The spike protein being produced by the endothelium and damaging the endothelium will cause  vascular disease, clots, heart attacks and strokes.

For those that don't know, the endothelium lining of arteries is 1 cell thick. damage usually due to oxidized LDL causes heart disease and stroke by the immune system trying to fix the damaged endothelium and then the 1 cell thick endothelium ruptures due to swelling and the body tries to clot the rupture and the clot it breaks free or stops the flow of blood causing a heart attack or stroke. ( simple explanation )

Fuck the people that did this.

All those college kids that got jabbed so they could go back to college are at great risk if this is true.

Does this happen to everybody or is this an isolated thing?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:39:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: California_Kid] [#30]
Originally Posted By jRob:
He is clearly someone who wrestles internally with his decision to get jabbed up and knows deep down inside he shouldn't have. Yet it's permanent and he cannot have it taken out of him. So instead of admitting it was a huge mistake (quite possible the biggest mistake he's ever made), he wants to respond to those on a forum who are posting useful, and informative new data, telling them they are wrong in various ways. Anything to help him sleep at night. There are likely millions like him, he just uses the forums to vent out these feelings he will never be able to shake. They nag at him day in and day out. Rarely leaving his daily thoughts. That's why he keeps visiting the COVID forum section. There is no other logical reason to do so if someone is at peace about their decision to jab an unknown substance into their body.

He will continue to visit this sub forum because, again he is being eaten up inside about the permanent decision he made. Completely permanent. Not like getting married (you can get divorced), not like buying a home and having a mortgage (you can walk away from the home), not like having children (you can be a dick and leave your children). Those are arguably the most important decisions you can make in life and you can basically walk away from each of them. The COVID jabs you CANNOT walk away from. You cannot reverse them. You cannot take it out. It is damaging them every minute and will continue to damage them every minute of the remainder of their life.
View Quote

That's an impressive pile of bullshit right there.  You cannot read my mind.  I'll even hazard a guess that you can't tell how many fingers I am holding up now.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:33:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: California_Kid] [#31]

View All Quotes

Correct, I don't know what those blobs are or how they form.  Neither do you, nor does John Campbell.

What I do know, from the video, is that blood was drawn from one living person, centrifuged, and chilled - And the blobs appeared in the serum, visible around 3:45 in the video.  The other 14 people whose blood that was observed in were deceased, and Campbell very specifically describes the phenomenon as post-mortem in the beginning of the video.

There's no control group, no discussion of why 15 particular deceased people were examined, etc.

If that was happening with any regularity in living people, blood bank technicians would certainly have noticed it.  Even if they didn't, medical people trying to administer serum to patients would either see the blobs directly or notice that they were clogging up their equipment.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Mach:
If this is true, it will kill millions due to vascular disease both heart and stroke and clots. It is a time bomb to accelerated disease

The spike protein being produced by the endothelium and damaging the endothelium will cause  vascular disease, clots, heart attacks and strokes.

For those that don't know, the endothelium lining of arteries is 1 cell thick. damage usually due to oxidized LDL causes heart disease and stroke by the immune system trying to fix the damaged endothelium and then the 1 cell thick endothelium ruptures due to swelling and the body tries to clot the rupture and the clot it breaks free or stops the flow of blood causing a heart attack or stroke. ( simple explanation )

All those college kids that got jabbed so they could go back to college are at great risk if this is true.

View Quote

we're 2.5 years post vax roll out. virtually everyone i know got the vax. I know of no one that has died, had a stroke or any other serious event. I'm not vaxed and don't plan on doing so but I tend to doubt these clot claims
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

we're 2.5 years post vax roll out. virtually everyone i know got the vax. I know of no one that has died, had a stroke or any other serious event. I'm not vaxed and don't plan on doing so but I tend to doubt these clot claims
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mach:

You shouldn't. We had a thread some time ago about people here on Arfcom that had someone they knew have a serious adverse event (or died) from the shots. It was a truly heartbreaking thread. If you don't know anyone who hasn't died or had a serious adverse event, either you don't know many people or you're extremely lucky.

Even the pfraudulent trials showed an exceptionally high adverse event rate, almost 4 times as high as the OG strain of the disease itself. Note that clots aren't the only serious adverse event that was noted during the trials so you shouldn't expect the entire cohort of HEGT shot recipients to end up with blood clots. But, unfortunately, a disastrously large number of them will.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Yeah.  I'm reasonably confident that I would have gone ripshit violent by now if I was finding weird shit in the blood products I'm transfusing into patients.

But keep the tinfoil tight lads.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:38:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jRob] [#35]

You shouldn't. We had a thread some time ago about people here on Arfcom that had someone they knew have a serious adverse event (or died) from the shots. It was a truly heartbreaking thread. If you don't know anyone who hasn't died or had a serious adverse event, either you don't know many people or you're extremely lucky.

Even the pfraudulent trials showed an exceptionally high adverse event rate, almost 4 times as high as the OG strain of the disease itself. Note that clots aren't the only serious adverse event that was noted during the trials so you shouldn't expect the entire cohort of HEGT shot recipients to end up with blood clots. But, unfortunately, a disastrously large number of them will.
View Quote
My 5yo (birthday is today) niece who got jabbed up by my older brother and his wife was just in the ER last night due to severe neurological issues causing her limbs to go numb and severe migraines. She literally nearly didn't make it to her 5th birthday because of this shit. No prior health issues whatsoever. Follow-up tests to follow. They also jabbed up the three older sisters, all under 12. So upsetting.

Younger sister got jabbed up and now gets fairly regular migraines. Started shortly after second jab. Also has this weird hand cramping problem where the tendons in her hand are getting tighter and tighter and will eventually completely close her hand without surgery to cut them and lengthen them with a cadaver tendons. All after the second jab.

I knew a 32 year old guy who died in his bathroom of a massive stroke and was found by his wife and 4 year old daughter the next morning. Really fit guy, slender, ate right. No prior health issues. Heartbreaking.

I have a client who woke up next to her husband who died in his sleep. Blood clot to the brain. No prior health issues. Fit guy. Not overweight.

Wife's sister (35) now has Rheumatoid Arthritis. Started to develop right after she got jabbed up. Literally never had joint pain before. Also has undiagnosed severe seizures that debilitate her and can hit randomly at any time lasting anywhere from 30 seconds to 15 minutes. No issues like this prior to jab.

Good friend got jabbed up and 2 days later now has severe neurological leg pain that doesn't go away. He's 35. Never had an issue with his legs before the jabs.

I could keep going with people on the periphery that are no longer alive. But the ones I listed are the ones real close to me.

But these people who don't know anyone not experiencing health issue as a direct result of this shit must have a small fucking circle. I'm convinced the blinders are on for those that went out and got all shot up. They will look past all these examples of all these people. Literally hundreds of thousands of examples of people just like me having their circle of friends/family developing severe health issue or just dying, and they'll claim anecdotal evidence. Which technically they are, but the evidence is overwhelming with cases of normally healthy people dying or now stuck with major health issues. Willful ignorance. And they fucking know it!

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#36]
the jabbed have permanently altered their DNA

they will never be rid of it

making way for the replacement class
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 8:29:54 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

But it's such a small percentage. What percentage of people get crazy side effects from the influenza vax?
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#38]

But it's such a small percentage. What percentage of people get crazy side effects from the influenza vax?
View Quote

All of them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Last I looked, the rate of adverse effects from the flu shots was almost 2 orders of magnitude lower than that from the HEGT shots. (Browser crashed and lost the tabs I had open so I can't check what the current numbers look like.) They are defective and should have never been allowed to be used.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

100%.

https://www.pfizer.com/refunds
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#41]

That's an impressive pile of bullshit right there.  You cannot read my mind.  I'll even hazard a guess that you can't tell how many fingers I am holding up now.
View All Quotes

Have you kept up with your boosters?
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 8:06:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: California_Kid] [#42]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

View All Quotes

Not that's any of your business, I had a booster (third shot) in December 2021 and see no reason to get any more.  For those who are prone to ignore or forget history, that winter season saw a worldwide uptick in cases that peaked in January 2022.  I thought there were several legitimate reasons for me to stay vaccinated, and have zero regrets about that decision.  Now, with the present strains going around I have no more concerns about it.  (I was obligated to wear a mask in a doctor's examination room today.  The doctor had a cough FWIW. )  

My immune system works fine, I have no evidence of blood clotting issues, my heart is functioning normally, and I haven't been turned into a magnet.  If my DNA is altered that is of no importance because I'm 65 years old and have no intention of fathering any children from here on.

The only significant ill effect I have had from the (Pfizer) vaccine was joint pain on the third day after my first shot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#43]
I’ve drawn tons of blood from people using peripheral sticks central lines etc. I’ve seen clumps of white stuff coming out and sitting in the tubes going back to the early 2010’s. Sometimes cholesterol or fats can precipitate out of the sample. Kinda crazy looking.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By tommyidone:
I've drawn tons of blood from people using peripheral sticks central lines etc. I've seen clumps of white stuff coming out and sitting in the tubes going back to the early 2010's. Sometimes cholesterol or fats can precipitate out of the sample. Kinda crazy looking.
View Quote

Do you believe those white clumps precipitate out as a result of the sample cooling from body temperature to room temperature?
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#45]

Not that's any of your business, I had a booster (third shot) in December 2021 and see no reason to get any more.  For those who are prone to ignore or forget history, that winter season saw a worldwide uptick in cases that peaked in January 2022.  I thought there were several legitimate reasons for me to stay vaccinated, and have zero regrets about that decision.  Now, with the present strains going around I have no more concerns about it.  (I was obligated to wear a mask in a doctor's examination room today.  The doctor had a cough FWIW. )  

My immune system works fine, I have no evidence of blood clotting issues, my heart is functioning normally, and I haven't been turned into a magnet.  If my DNA is altered that is of no importance because I'm 65 years old and have no intention of fathering any children from here on.

The only significant ill effect I have had from the (Pfizer) vaccine was joint pain on the third day after my first shot.
View All Quotes

Just as a FYI, I'm like 90% sure you're considered unvaccinated by the CDC currently. Assuming you haven't had a bivalent shot, you'll need to get a booster to be considered up to date.
If you have legitimate reasons to get vaccinated, then you have legitimate reasons to get the booster to stay up to date.
Per current guidance, you should probably schedule that booster.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-changes-simplify-use-bivalent-mrna-covid-19-vaccines

There's a good flow chart on here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#46]

Do you believe those white clumps precipitate out as a result of the sample cooling from body temperature to room temperature?
View Quote

No idea. I’ve seen it as the syringe was filling and after transferred to the tube.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 12:44:45 PM EDT
[#47]
More on long white fibre structures pulled out of the body by morticians/embalmers:

Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

72 hours IIRC

They've either lied or been negligent about all the information they put out and yet there's still people on here shilling for them..........
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
The original talking points were that it stayed in the shoulder and then broke down (I don't remember the original time frame they claimed)

72 hours IIRC

Which was complete and utter nonsense, even at the time. They knew the stuff would circulate longer than that. One of the research papers later on was saying 3-4 months and that's only because that was the time frame they were using. So, they still don't know exactly how long that poison can be making spike proteins. Malone and another researcher were speculating that if the mRNA payload gets into certain types of cells, they could actually replicate with the spike protein still intact which would be basically mean it might take years to clear from the body, if ever.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:19:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: planemaker] [#49]
dupe
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#50]

Yes, he originally "followed the science" but he, like a lot of us, realized it didn't make sense and he started questioning it.  The more he questioned it the harder they tried to censor him and the further down the rabbit hole he went- it's honestly refreshing to see someone who actually does "Follow the science, wherever it leads".  He attempts to present the most up to date evidence he can find and he updates what he puts out, even if it means making a retraction on previous statements.  He seems like he'd be an interesting fellow to have a beer with.
View Quote

Or he followed the clicks
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top