User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LetFreedomBeep:

If i am reading This paper correctly i think it affirms what you are saying. I think it leaves room that covid could cause some clotting (the Campbell video alluded to some sightings of the clots in 2020 before the shots rolled out but the sightings went way up after shots were pushed hard). That paper also appears to suggest covid is not a suspect in myocarditis - i have seen many of the shot fans around here claim otherwise
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

There is no question the side effects were understated.  The question now is the long term effects.  Are you having any?  To date, the wild claims of such occurring on massive scale from a ticking time bomb,  have all shown to be false.  Even this topic - where in the other thread before this DUPE, a mortician joined in and said that's not new and he's always seen that.  So once again, the youtube conspiracy ($click revenue generation$) source. Was bullshit.  Again.

Imagine if the same criteria of credibility and consistency that's applied to the FDA on this topic (which they admittedly have failed), were also applied to the constantly shown wrong and often mathematically impossible anti-Vax sources.

The claims of massive scale negative effects long term aren't showing up.  Memories seem short on Trust-The-NonScience-Made-Up-Shit.

The "regulators" aren't seeing any of it because they aren't looking.
Something is happening whether people want to admit it or not. This guy gets all his data from the CDC. He's doing the work we pay the CDC to do but are refusing to.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFwDJRKXEAAhCOY?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGQWZPsXYAAEe9l?format=jpg&name=large

The flaw is that raise is all spuriously blamed on vaccination status with nothing credible backing that.  Neglecting a whole lot of other COVID-national-overreaction other effects (alcohol, drugs, sedentary, depression, etc)

The one time someone (who was traditionally credible) here Posted data saying it was vaccination, I took enough time to study it based on respect for the user - and no, it said the opposite.  It did say the vaccine is pretty much completely useless now unless you booster in the last 3 weeks (!).  But it also said being old-vaccinated didn't actually hurt either.  Almost as if the treatment that is no longer effective at all if taken 2 years ago - is no longer having any effects.  Imagine that.  

As to linkages, like the above, there is no actual link outside of youtube quality bullshit.

Looking at the curves, you can see that the cancer rates from 2014-2019 were steadily increasing (but very slowly). If you look at 2021 forward, there is a divergence from what was already happening that is quite significant. The curves themselves don't tell us what the cause is, only that there has been something very significant happening since 2021. Figuring out what that is is *supposed* to be the CDC's job but they seem quite uninterested in finding the cause.

Correlation is not causation.  To date, there has no credible sourced linkage regression analysis showing an enhanced correlation of that with vaccination status.  I'm sure there are youtube video's that make the claim though. Also, cancer has lead-time, so it's not that surprising it took a couple years of our global leaders breaking the whole damned world, for it to show up.

There is a point were correlation becomes overwhelming...combine that with one-way messaging involved with censorship.

So I would dismiss you as an arm-waving loon, but you're actually right, there was indeed censorship.  There were questions about efficacy of the shot that were censored.  And there were questions about the side-effects of the shot, that were censored.  The challenge now is, does that censorship now validate every claim forever and ever?  To the cynical, I guess the answer is yes.  To me - no.  The censorship has caused many to claim the shot therefore had no benefit.  Which is actually quite false.  Though it was way way WAYYY overstated as an immunization and to be forced on everyone because of that.  So I can't say the cynicism isn't come by honesty; after that horseshit.   We're about done with Jan 6th prosecutions, so Dear Washington, how about we devote those resources to investigating and prosecuting the fraud done on this topic in fact?  Yea - we'll be waiting a while for that one.

As to the censorship on side effects - again, that has resulted in an autoacceptance of all claims now regarding negative side-effects; which isn't true either.  I actually don't have a "side" on this, just what's the actual truth.  Truth is for most people in 2020-2022, the shot actually was the better path.   And today in 2024, if you had the shot from then - you get fuck-all benefit from it still today, because it's gone and does nothing.  And it's gone, and does nothing.  When I looked, I've seen nothing to suggest from anything actually credible, that taking the shot that's gone, 3 years ago is actually correlating to the cancer rates at a higher degree than baseline.  And I know enough medical community people, that if there was a "gee, this seems to be happening a lot and correlates to vaccination.., hmmm" I'd be hearing that by now - and I'm not.  As to the current guidelines to take the booster shot about at the same frequency some people floss their teeth ... yea, I'm just going to politely decline - thanks.

What I am hearing and seeing, is a steady stream of false anti-vax claims here.  Much(but not all) of the anti-vax hysteria here is false, inspired by a somewhat defendable zeal what with the whole tyranny thing and fraudulently oversold nature of what the "vaccine" was - combined with basically the destruction of the 2020's decade globally by the same fuckstains.  So there's that.  

I guess part of the frustration is the rigor of judgment at being lied to by the Vax pushers and government (which they did indeed lie), is not being applied with the same level to the extent of obvious lies being fed from the anti-vax side.  Like the origin of this very thread, which is a lie, and is not new - as posted by one of AR15.com's own morticians in the other thread.

I don't think the mortician/embalmer said it was a lie , only that he didn't see it . And , apparently not 100% have. Blood clots are a known issue with the shot though. The nature of the blood clots and mechanisms of action are also mostly known.  MRNA shots are new and the tissues they target are indiscriminate unlike traditional vaccines that target specific tissues. It was a huge mistake , unless it wasn't a mistake . A covid infection rarely results in viremia.  A covid vaccination always goes systemic . Blood-barriers are barriers for a reason.  Arm waiving over.

If i am reading This paper correctly i think it affirms what you are saying. I think it leaves room that covid could cause some clotting (the Campbell video alluded to some sightings of the clots in 2020 before the shots rolled out but the sightings went way up after shots were pushed hard). That paper also appears to suggest covid is not a suspect in myocarditis - i have seen many of the shot fans around here claim otherwise

Excellent example.  I think many people assumed since it was rarely said , that the virus just went all through your body every time . This is a false assumption and one that should have been cleared up early on . When the first and second waves came through viremia may have been more so , but it was still generally limited to those with advanced age or multiple comorbidities. It's another lie by omission. When you get the covid vaccine it automatically goes systemic. The Japanese did biodistribution studies very early on because " it stays in the arm "  .  The Cleveland Clinic study then showed that more shots equalled more infections.  And , then you have IgG4 antibodies.  

First they used mass fear , then the carrot , finally the stick. Herded like cattle.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Excellent example.  I think many people assumed since it was rarely said , that the virus just went all through your body every time . This is a false assumption and one that should have been cleared up early on . When the first and second waves came through viremia may have been more so , but it was still generally limited to those with advanced age or multiple comorbidities. It's another lie by omission. When you get the covid vaccine it automatically goes systemic. The Japanese did biodistribution studies very early on because " it stays in the arm "  .  The Cleveland Clinic study then showed that more shots equalled more infections.  And , then you have IgG4 antibodies.  

First they used mass fear , then the carrot , finally the stick. Herded like cattle.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

There is no question the side effects were understated.  The question now is the long term effects.  Are you having any?  To date, the wild claims of such occurring on massive scale from a ticking time bomb,  have all shown to be false.  Even this topic - where in the other thread before this DUPE, a mortician joined in and said that's not new and he's always seen that.  So once again, the youtube conspiracy ($click revenue generation$) source. Was bullshit.  Again.

Imagine if the same criteria of credibility and consistency that's applied to the FDA on this topic (which they admittedly have failed), were also applied to the constantly shown wrong and often mathematically impossible anti-Vax sources.

The claims of massive scale negative effects long term aren't showing up.  Memories seem short on Trust-The-NonScience-Made-Up-Shit.

The "regulators" aren't seeing any of it because they aren't looking.
Something is happening whether people want to admit it or not. This guy gets all his data from the CDC. He's doing the work we pay the CDC to do but are refusing to.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFwDJRKXEAAhCOY?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGQWZPsXYAAEe9l?format=jpg&name=large

The flaw is that raise is all spuriously blamed on vaccination status with nothing credible backing that.  Neglecting a whole lot of other COVID-national-overreaction other effects (alcohol, drugs, sedentary, depression, etc)

The one time someone (who was traditionally credible) here Posted data saying it was vaccination, I took enough time to study it based on respect for the user - and no, it said the opposite.  It did say the vaccine is pretty much completely useless now unless you booster in the last 3 weeks (!).  But it also said being old-vaccinated didn't actually hurt either.  Almost as if the treatment that is no longer effective at all if taken 2 years ago - is no longer having any effects.  Imagine that.  

As to linkages, like the above, there is no actual link outside of youtube quality bullshit.

Looking at the curves, you can see that the cancer rates from 2014-2019 were steadily increasing (but very slowly). If you look at 2021 forward, there is a divergence from what was already happening that is quite significant. The curves themselves don't tell us what the cause is, only that there has been something very significant happening since 2021. Figuring out what that is is *supposed* to be the CDC's job but they seem quite uninterested in finding the cause.

Correlation is not causation.  To date, there has no credible sourced linkage regression analysis showing an enhanced correlation of that with vaccination status.  I'm sure there are youtube video's that make the claim though. Also, cancer has lead-time, so it's not that surprising it took a couple years of our global leaders breaking the whole damned world, for it to show up.

There is a point were correlation becomes overwhelming...combine that with one-way messaging involved with censorship.

So I would dismiss you as an arm-waving loon, but you're actually right, there was indeed censorship.  There were questions about efficacy of the shot that were censored.  And there were questions about the side-effects of the shot, that were censored.  The challenge now is, does that censorship now validate every claim forever and ever?  To the cynical, I guess the answer is yes.  To me - no.  The censorship has caused many to claim the shot therefore had no benefit.  Which is actually quite false.  Though it was way way WAYYY overstated as an immunization and to be forced on everyone because of that.  So I can't say the cynicism isn't come by honesty; after that horseshit.   We're about done with Jan 6th prosecutions, so Dear Washington, how about we devote those resources to investigating and prosecuting the fraud done on this topic in fact?  Yea - we'll be waiting a while for that one.

As to the censorship on side effects - again, that has resulted in an autoacceptance of all claims now regarding negative side-effects; which isn't true either.  I actually don't have a "side" on this, just what's the actual truth.  Truth is for most people in 2020-2022, the shot actually was the better path.   And today in 2024, if you had the shot from then - you get fuck-all benefit from it still today, because it's gone and does nothing.  And it's gone, and does nothing.  When I looked, I've seen nothing to suggest from anything actually credible, that taking the shot that's gone, 3 years ago is actually correlating to the cancer rates at a higher degree than baseline.  And I know enough medical community people, that if there was a "gee, this seems to be happening a lot and correlates to vaccination.., hmmm" I'd be hearing that by now - and I'm not.  As to the current guidelines to take the booster shot about at the same frequency some people floss their teeth ... yea, I'm just going to politely decline - thanks.

What I am hearing and seeing, is a steady stream of false anti-vax claims here.  Much(but not all) of the anti-vax hysteria here is false, inspired by a somewhat defendable zeal what with the whole tyranny thing and fraudulently oversold nature of what the "vaccine" was - combined with basically the destruction of the 2020's decade globally by the same fuckstains.  So there's that.  

I guess part of the frustration is the rigor of judgment at being lied to by the Vax pushers and government (which they did indeed lie), is not being applied with the same level to the extent of obvious lies being fed from the anti-vax side.  Like the origin of this very thread, which is a lie, and is not new - as posted by one of AR15.com's own morticians in the other thread.

I don't think the mortician/embalmer said it was a lie , only that he didn't see it . And , apparently not 100% have. Blood clots are a known issue with the shot though. The nature of the blood clots and mechanisms of action are also mostly known.  MRNA shots are new and the tissues they target are indiscriminate unlike traditional vaccines that target specific tissues. It was a huge mistake , unless it wasn't a mistake . A covid infection rarely results in viremia.  A covid vaccination always goes systemic . Blood-barriers are barriers for a reason.  Arm waiving over.

Thank you - i think i see this false assumption used by the shot fans ad nauseum in every one of these threads, never made sense.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

At that time there were sheep enrolled in clinical trials...
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:15:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: snubfan] [#4]
Alabama embalmer interviewed by Dr. Campbell.
Summary: These white stringy clots are different than 'normal' clots he has seen over his 23 years of embalming, and he first started seeing these white stringy clots in 2021. Not all deceased persons have these clots, but he estimated half of his cases now have these new-looking clots present. Dr. Campbell indicated this may be a new disease/pathology and it needs to be investigated.

Part 1 (13 minutes)

Part 2 - (7 minutes)
Summary: Continues discussion and shows pics of the whitish, fibrous, stringy clots from the deceased (as well as pics from live patients provided by other medical sources).

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

You would think. My tin foil side says what if blood backs can't say anything because it would be so wide spread
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:
Originally Posted By California_Kid:
Originally Posted By TNC:
I'd expect to see those blobs in the blood supply provided by jabbed donors.

Doc's discussion is perfectly pitched to the layperson, very clear eyed and well informed.

One might assume that blood banks would notice something like that.

You would think. My tin foil side says what if blood backs can't say anything because it would be so wide spread
This is the greatest, most complex, highly engineered, perfectly managed and executed Conspiracy in history.
It cleverly relied on the subversion of the government of every country in the world, the entire medical community of doctors, nurses, phlebotomists, data entry clerks, janitors, administrators, medical researchers, every single scientist in every single scientific discipline, the entire pharma industry, local pharmacists, the media, the CIA, FBI, NSA, the US Congress, State and local legislators, the US military, School administrators, the Federal, state and municipal courts, every lawyer in America, and the spouses and families of all the people...and kept them quiet for over three years now.
What's more, the planning that went into it fair boggles the mind.
It took years to put the pieces into place.
The mastermind used Fauci to illegally contract with the lab in Wuhan to engineer a bioweapon, then had the Chinese government incubate it in their own population and release it,  then had Big Pharma-those genocidal demon bastards-create another bioweapon posing as a "vaccine", then activated the aforementioned conspiracy apparatus to both force the vaccine bioweapon on every human alive in order to achieve his Grand Design: the elimination of the human race except for a few hundred thousand slaves, although I'm not quite clear on who the slaves are supposed to be drawn from. The people killed by the clot shot or the people who died from Covid?
Meanwhile, the Master Plan caused massive destruction to the world economy in order to weaken resistance and transfer the majority of the world's wealth to the Cabal of co-conspirators so that they could buy up enough Mountain House and ammo to supply their castles as the human race dies off precipitously and the world economy disappears along with all manufacturing, infrastructure and supply.
The Master Mind(let's just call him what he is: THE ANTICHRIST), will then live in splendid isolation with his harem of sex slaves and former US military zombies to protect him from the few people left in the world while his plantation slaves grow non-GMO(Don't get me started!) corn to feed him as he enjoys his 12th century lifestyle for the rest of his short life.

Christ, we don't have a chance against such brilliant Evil, a mind so subtle and determined.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Pretty sad that otherwise intelligent people believe this stupid shit.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By OzarkOkie:
Pretty sad that otherwise intelligent people believe this stupid shit.
View Quote

What , that spike protein and its subsequent product amyloid fibrils cause blood clots ?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#8]

What , that spike protein and its subsequent product amyloid fibrils cause blood clots ?
View Quote

I really don't care what a CNA has to say on the matter.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:15:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#9]

View All Quotes

That's a shitty thing to say to a nurse .
* been at it a few decades . Before that I was a combat medic .
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Once you notice his postings they kind of stand out for completely lacking anything of value.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:27:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mike_Anthony] [#11]
Doctors everywhere are posting videos of shot clots being removed. This is gotta be some scary stuff for vaccinated folks

https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1759394682973356455

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:29:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#12]
Another exemplary Nurse though with a PHD .

https://youtu.be/XSKT4k6Kr34?si=KH2f6Lo-CS19cn31
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:32:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Mike_Anthony:
Doctors everywhere are posting videos of shot clots being removed. This is gotta be some scary stuff for vaccinated folks

https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1759394682973356455

View Quote

Already pulled
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:01:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

Once you notice his postings they kind of stand out for completely lacking anything of value.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

He's made quite an impression with me already!
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

That's not chicken fat , grape jelly , or coffee ground . They need to do the amyloid diagnostic on it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:12:15 PM EDT
[#17]

That's not chicken fat , grape jelly , or coffee ground . They need to do the amyloid diagnostic on it.
View All Quotes

I'd like to see a complete analysis showing all of the components from multiple samples and from different regions to see if they are the same or if there are variations.  Just based on the reports, there were various batches (ex. howbadismybatch.com) with varying ingredients and contaminants.  I feel confident that these have been analyzed, especially by pfizer, etc. but I have yet to see a full assay report in the wild.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Virus’s can cause myocarditis and inflammation and even damage the heart. Its proven that the vaccine has a substantial quantity of spike protein over a natural infection. Would it it be so hard to believe?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:10:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#19]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6395759/

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.2c03925

So the spike proteins are implicated in recruiting neutrophils.  The neutrophils induce amyloid fibrils . The amyloid reacts further with fibrinogen . A vicious cycle of inflammation and building insoluble clots .
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 6:14:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Whistle blower report of stringy white clots in live patients.  Consider this as anecdotal until confirmed.

Whistleblower - Embalmer Type Clots Occurring in the Living?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By darkd0r:
Whistle blower report of stringy white clots in live patients.  Consider this as anecdotal until confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv1k1HX64eI
View Quote

It was from one of Dr McMillan's " covid congress panels" I believe around Oct 2023 that one of the Dr's commented on the spike proteins " spider webbing" . It barely stuck out in my mind but after the fact I recalled it and went back to see if there was anything to this mechanism...and there was , actual lab studies that showed neutrophil elastace inducing this very thing .

The fact that these clots do not dissolve like typical clots with the usual protocol of heparin are an indicator that amyloid is involved.  Thankfully there are also studies on Nattokinase that show it does degrade this type protein.  

The Dr in this interview points out that we have people from 1-8 shots . To me , there is a stratification of risk ; on the low end its just spike protein ( same as with just covid ) ...starting about shots 2-3 you start to get IgG4 antibodies ( a new risk factor) ...shots 4 and beyond its shear spike load and resulting feedstock for amyloid . All that does not incorporate the variables of LNP toxicity,  mrna pseudouridine,  "hot" shots  , or the wildcard of plasmid dna contamination.  

The good thing about Dr McMillan's videos is due to his slow cadence you can listen at 1.75x playback and he sounds Normal.  

Anecdotal evidence should be investigated.  Correlation doesn't prove cause but enough of it and there is another indicator for further investigation. There should be no effort to sweep under the rug or look the other way .
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Embalmers’ Clots - How Can They Form Pre-mortem?

Clots in the living
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top