Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2024 4:10:58 AM EDT
Most forums default to saving a copy of IMs sent or replied to.   Arfcom does not.   So every time I send an IM or reply to one, I have to try to remember to check the box for "Save this to Sent folder".   If I forget to do that, and it's easy to do because this default is not common, then a record of what I sent is now lost forever.
I really wish you'd make it so that any outgoing IMs default to being saved.   People who don't want sent messages saved can easily still delete the message from SENT if they forget to uncheck the box, but I can't retrieve the message if I forget to check the box.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Agreed. Save sent messages by default.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top