Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Tacked your go to scan tool (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I have several.

AlfaOBD on an android tablet with an OBDLink MX+ interface.
DiagFCA on a windoze laptop with a USB ELM327 (a REAL one) interface.
Foxwell NS510 with Chrysler add-on (convenient to use, not as full featured as the other two).

I have a couple others, a MaxiDiag 810 (iirc) that will do some mfg specific stuff into the early 2000's, it's eh, ok.
I also have one that will do the OBD_I scanning for Chrysler, Ford, and GM, just in case.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 4:39:48 PM EDT
[#2]
BlueDriver

I bought  it mostly to see when my TDI is going through regen.  It does a lot more than I can understand… I’m no mechanic.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Snap-On Solus Edge

NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!  I spend more money every year just to keep this thing working than its worth, but its kinda like that old car that you just keep dumping money into because you have so much invested in it. In the last year it has acquired some sort of WIFI glitch and will only connect when you really dont need it to. I have sent it in 3 times and they tell me there is nothing wrong with it. I think they ate just like the PC and phone companies. Just keep updating and eventually the updates do more harm than good so you get frustrated and buy a new one.$$$$$$$$$ Well I wont buy another snap on. Next one will come with free life time updates.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I got the cheap "veepeak" from amazon.  The recommended app works great with it and shows translated codes and data for my 2017 and 2023 toyotas and 2018 honda.  
It logs data, shows real time parameters as numbers and/or on a strip chart, and does everything I wanted to do.  It does some things I didn't even know you could do.  
The bluetooth scanner was under $40 and the app was free(Cost $7 to let you view/log more than 2 parameters at a time).
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked your go to scan tool (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top